30YOB GENERAL - a thread for 30 year old boomers

Today we discuss personal matters!

me personally;
>steady job, not really going anywhere but easy and pays well
>have a month old boy, cool little dude
>mrs is currently trying to put him to sleep while I shitpost kek

what's going on for you dudes?

Attached: 1526776214052.jpg (380x349, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Beverage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Sacks
youtube.com/watch?v=IDwyST2t7Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got a sweet pair of weightlifting gloves for the next time i go pump some iron

>work 60 hrs a week @ 12/hr, unhappy gf, nice big house rental at least. idk im happy playing video games and going on internet but everyone wants something more for me.

Smoked a turkey today and got some new gloves for the punching bag at my yuppie gym near my office.

Attached: assanti_sip.png (583x548, 689K)

xd

>Gloves

Get some chalk instead.

can you just sip delsym or do i have to chug it all at once. ive been sipping for hours and i just have a headache and its almost gone

neat. I took some from work to save a few $$$$. should probably wash them they're like 2 years old now.

sounds similar to me except married and wife is happy enough. find someone who isn't high maintenance my scro

ill be back later lads. I have to take my mother in law to the doctors to get an injection. keep the thread alive. or not, it's ok i can start a new one

there is no end, people want too much always so i just left everything thats why im homeless at the university library sipping cough syrup rn

sip for her

Attached: 1531096480299.jpg (2149x1433, 268K)

friendly reminder Monster is owned by jews but Red Bull is not

Gotta travel for work in the AM, get paid miles and hours. Just fucked the wife to sleep and I'm chillin on the couch listening to cicadas in the background (windows open, low in the 50's tonight) while my dog snores on the couch.

25 yr old boomer here, baby girl is due in a month. I am pretty scared bros.

Yeah I got the 67 ponti runnin again. She still needs some work, but damn she's a real beaut. The wife has been working on her garden blog, I just took my FIRST SIP OF THE DAY haha, one of those days man. What's that? Nah, I'm not really a coffee guy, I drink monsters baby, low cal sugar free. Yeah the kids are having trouble in school I guess, but.. me and the Mrs. are just so damn happy to have them out of the house honestly. Lol, a little bit of hard times will do em good! Any way, gonna go take the boat out with the boys, and play some cards out on the open waters. Crack some brews, some monsters, and maybe even catch some fish. Tell you what man, hard work pays off!

Attached: Boomermobile.jpg (1800x1080, 345K)

lies

Attached: SamHyde-632x356.jpg (632x356, 35K)

Ho man, better not tell the Mrs. about this one! Two of my favorite things right there! I'll have to blog this on reddit later

Attached: 30boomerrockfromthesun.png (380x349, 52K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Beverage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Sacks
Red Bull is owned by a based Austrian that hates the EU

Attached: proof.png (974x412, 123K)

>that moments old boomer in a month

Attached: 1516144903.png (645x614, 83K)

To the dads in this thread:

It gets easier and your kids get cooler. My son is 2 now and he is an awesome little dude. He learns faster than anyone I know and I really have to watch myself to set the best example for him. We sing songs together, go to the park together. Id rather chill with my son than any adult I know.

33 here, birthday last week. Currently dealing with my horrible alcohol addiction. Had four months a few weeks ago and then I drank on vacation and slowly but surely all hell broke loose when I got back, drank until I was broke then chugged a bottle of NyQuil until my fellow boomer friend rescued me while I was robo tripping/drunk. Spent a weekend on a farm in Maryland, then went to New York for the 4th to see worried friends. Back at work now, 10 days sober, going to meetings every day. It’s been a weird summer

youtube.com/watch?v=IDwyST2t7Vg
shitpost 10 of 10

>that boomer that jerked it to michelle wild and rita faltoyano

Attached: Michelle-Wild-Wallpapers-Great-Collection.jpg (1877x1058, 190K)

>sick child so up watching black mirror, mister is sleeping because he works all day tomorrow as a lawyer

Attached: 3D367115-4D00-41D7-9EA8-7D846E80436E.jpg (1080x1920, 206K)

Learn moderation, quitting is easy

28 year old boomer here earning 90k a year, lots of prospects and getting calls for new jobs every day.

2 year old who is fine, wife who does all the work. Shit is real solid for me.

sorry 38 year old boomer

WWOW. Is that baby sugar free? Man I hope they come out with a local version. Can't wait to try that for my first sip of the day!

Attached: Boomerfun.jpg (680x614, 68K)

>tfw 20 year old boomer
where'd it all go wrong?

Attached: 1526226775744.jpg (380x349, 27K)

fake news

Attached: 1531104161814.png (978x1297, 2.07M)

I can't find any decent white girls.

Literally the only girls I have social contact with who aren't degenerate self-absorbed money obsessed pretentious uni bitches are black

The jews have targeted white women like a military operation. They are fucking contemptible, think they're goddesses when they have bigass pumpkin hammerhead shark faces from fetal alcohol syndrome, think they're important when they have no talent or skills. Smug as fuck full of rote university opinions when they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I don't want to racemix and have mullato babies!!!!! Why can't we have the old world white women back...

Attached: 2896296539753760.png (1070x601, 441K)

haha mike you're a wild man, give my love to the family

Attached: 1531104126046.jpg (938x609, 84K)

It’s the best fucking flavor, white can is blarg also >32 year old boomer

monster is literally kosher bro

5% juice bro

I went Asian dude. I dated and fucked tons of white women, all of them turned out to be degenerate sluts

why is your wife trying to euthanize your son?

36yr old reporting.
Spent most of the day building a new room under the house with my oldest son. But drill batteries went to shit from overheating so much so continuing it again tomorrow with him.

Attached: 1530959672862.png (1500x839, 371K)

Get a Russian

Higher than Tropicana and ocean spray

The Robber Barons seated together.

>30 yo boomer
>6'4, 220, 5pl8 diddly
>aesthetic as fuck
>manly beard & regular sips enthusiast
>smashed over 40+ women
>confident and high test
>married but no kids
>no job but thats okay, born into wealth
>world traveller
>Latest audi a6
>musician and play several instruments
>great at DIY grown own weed cleared 400+ grams last year
>great at public speaking
>look down on betas and gen z as children

They hate us cuz they anus

Attached: IMG_5138.jpg (640x445, 77K)

sorry pal but no anti semitism here

Attached: 1531097679653.jpg (980x551, 134K)

Damn. Wish I wasn't gay. Feels bad.

Debating whether I want to find something to masturbate to or just go to sleep so I can wake up and go to a job I hate which keeps me so tired and pissed that I can’t have any of the things you listed but there’s nothing else in the area that will pay as well.

Attached: 1527749351843.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Sorry gents - been off the Jow Forums for a spell... Can I get a definition of a 'boomer'? from seeing the other posts, I feel like this might be me...

Where I live the asian women are smug I think that's the japanese ones though

There's not many around. I've heard they're cold-hearted though. Are eastern-european women in general trad or is it a Russia-centric thing?

Hey JIm! Don't know if you saw the pics I tagged you in on facebook. FIrst thing I did after I took that first sip of the day was post this sucker! The old geezer managed to catch a 40 pounder!!! Great times man. Last I heard from the kids they were both quitting school, and suicidal, such a shame. You should come out on the boat with us next week Jim! We'll put those big old arms to work, and catch some jumpers!

Attached: boomersquad.png (1500x761, 276K)

It's about damn time for a red bull revolution!

>130k/year software development job with benefits, work 50 hours a week on average
>drink decaf & green tea, not poison in a can
>take calorie restriction mimetics, glycation inhibitors, fox04-dri injections and other unregulated life extension drugs
>look like I'm 28 instead of 38
>no wife/gf or kids
>virgin dicklet

Attached: 1525485934286.jpg (640x455, 74K)

YOU CAN'T BE A BOOMER IF YOU'RE ONLY 30 YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOTRONS

REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1515306673676.jpg (420x410, 17K)

likewise, I thought boomers were the "baby boomers" born right after WW2
now suddenly declining birthrates is considered a boom?

Daily reminder coffee will be the only acceptable energy drink in the ethnostate
>zero calories
>zero sugar
>hot
>caffeine
>not british

>Steady job and a small business for fun.
>8 month old boy
>wife left career to raise the boy and be house wife

Feels good man

currently the youngest baby boomers are around 60 though normally the cutoff date was 1964

>drinking the liquefied beaner

Just having some Blue Diamond TM brand wasabi and onions sauce almonds to go with my daily sip. Aahh, reminds me of the good ol' days..

Attached: 81vOGmg9wXL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1288, 254K)

The youngest a boomer can be is 54, what is this shit?

While I don actually live in the rertiremwnt community my house is kinda close. I try to sit next to everyone in church and blend in and just get the strangest looks. All the other guys my age have Asian wives that are really tall, like there is no way they met them coincidently. The one guy looks really nervous when I look at him because it’s like he knows I know.

Attached: 1531102321554.png (400x571, 341K)

Coffee is a white mans drink. Just like how phones are a white mans tool even though they're all made in asia by 11 year olds.

29 year old pre-boomer here.

My life is dog shit. Chronic health problems, no job, no gf, no money, no life. Sometimes I think about attempting to repair myself to the extent possible but then I realize that the real Boomers fucked our society to death already and there's no real reason to try to build a life. What should I do, fellow boomers?

>be 30 year old boomer
>still no career
Where's the memey money at bros?

Why the fuck are energy drinks associated with boomers?

>hot

We cold brew home brew now.

Ethno-what now? Sounds kind of like something a Trump voter would say. I vote for Hill myself, you know the wife is about that stuff. My kids are all fired up about it too, my son is in that antreefa or what ever. Ya know sometimes late at night when I'm in the man cave and I've had a few brooskies and monsters... I think some of that stuff Trump is saying about the wall makes sense. Then I just wake up, take that first sip of the day, and start my lawn mower up. I'm sorry guys, hope you don't look at me differently now. The beech house is always open! Just let me and the misses know and we will make a couple beds!

Attached: Boomersmuggie.gif (467x398, 70K)

Too bad Mr. Trump is a Diet Coke sipper
>feelsbadman.mpg

Attached: Trump_coke_tweet.jpg (1254x644, 78K)

Ain't that the truth.

25yo old boomer. should have gotten kids, feeling lonely. hopefully im up for a good day at work :) - David!

gotta loves his tweets

Attached: 1520833754449.jpg (960x471, 207K)

>Gen Z's first attempt at a meme

It's so bad and it feels like an advertisement campaign for Monster. It's shit from top to bottom.

A boomer with no job? Sounds more like my kids to be honest. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps sonny Jim! You know what I had to? I had to walk right in there, look the boss right in the eyes, give him a firm hand shake and say "Sir, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get this job". That's what it takes sometimes buckaroo, hell with all these iphones and laptops you kids got these days it should be easy! Gotta work hard to drive a 67 ponti like me sport! I'll tell the Mrs. you said hi!

Health, someone's going to have to take care of the dying boomers.
Being a nursing home worker or paramedic only takes a year of learning but will always be in demand. If you're smart and still in your early 20s be a nurse.

Can confirm

Weird, my name is also David.

her feet are smelly

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-1948608.jpg (1481x1000, 590K)

how do you know?

Attached: 1494697651669.jpg (1351x1016, 111K)

Do they match your purse?

Gosh darn it Trump! I used to sip me a couple diet colas myself. Hot dang he just might be alright in my book! I'll send him a postcard with me n the wife just for the hell of it. No kids in the pic this year, apparently they are on the run from the cops for shooting up a Mall. Damn kids, it's the darn video games is what it is! Give me and the wife a call sometime! We'll catch up!

the taylor aired out her smelly pale feet in my house and ruined all my clothes with her stink.

Attached: tay feets.jpg (2048x1365, 320K)

>drinking X-games ass milk for $2. 99/can

>35 year old boomer
>steady job, decent pay
>have some veterans benefits
>have a home and 2 dogs, have a girl that im seeing but nothing serious
>losing my form i had when i was in the Corps
>can somehow still run a 3 miler in 24 minutes with a plate carrier
>need to quit smoking so many cigs and doing blow

Attached: 1530821138430.jpg (625x393, 49K)

What field you in fellow boomer?

Wut does it mean these monster cans!?

Attached: 1510927998211.jpg (400x312, 52K)

Attached: 1527820068921.jpg (266x282, 14K)

Moved states recently, just after college (vetfag) and picked up a pretty unique project and possible book subject. Journalism stuff. I really wish I had a business partner, but at least I have a benefactor who believes in the project.

No money or property, but I own my vehicle and hike bunches. Went four days without smoking. lost it today, but back on the horse tomorrow. I drink a lot less now, but I'm lonely still, especially after the move.

Do I go corporate and pay them bills, or will I justkill myself there? Fuck, the money/freedom balance is tough. Not to mention I'm single as fuck by my own (probably stupid) actions. She's still around, but I don't deserve it.

Fuck OP why you gotta make me vent and cry? I was having a chill day shitposting.

Attached: 584b973f9c68d.image.jpg (915x673, 141K)

Helo David, I'm David!

Aye don't know man, I like this Trump guy. He has a wonderful family, can't be a bad person.

Eastern european women are money centered and in urban areas not better than western women, while in rural areas they are just dumb. So enjoy havibg a burden and to pay for everything with a brainlet wife.
T.actual russian who ran away from this shithole

28 yo boomer, use to drink lots of monster sugar free (seriously) but in past month switched it for coffee sachets just because..

job pays well, $40 per hour, plus holiday pay on top and good superannuation. job not going anywhere but at that rate it doesn't have to. also get plenty of time off!

own my own home, avg three bedroom house but got very little mortgage left.

got plenty of toys, cars, 4wd, motorbikes, good pc, phone etc..

got plenty of saving invested in the mining sector in Australia tacking advantage of the rare earth min. boom.

no gf/wifey. would like a good woman but sadly they seem to be rare, when I mean good just a girl who not hoe and want to be a family woman.

It's pretty crazy my dude, I fainted during the birth. Your Mrs is about to go through the worst pain she's ever experienced

Who here being a 30 yr old boomer and now is started listening to good country music and wears a stetson?

Attached: 76535.jpg (900x900, 38K)

Youll do great bro. All they do is sleep and eat for months. They cry for three reasons only. Food, change and warmth/company. At 3 months they start to smile and its all excitement and wonder after that. Enjoy it user. It really does come naturally. The happiness and love high you are about to feel, is like no other drug invented. Congrats.

you love them

Attached: taylor feets.jpg (1413x1035, 272K)

Last year the company I created 10 years ago finally gets funded. Quit comfy dev job. Now killing myself for entrepanuel meme. Hope we get more funding next series.

34 now. Grey hairs coming.

>sips

Today was a good day. My better half woke me up with breakfast and an ice cold sugar free. Read the paper, walked my dog Skip, and watched some TV. Game was on, and Gus came by. All in all great weekend.

Praise Christ

Jon

Attached: 3CABD093-D2A5-42E1-8EA8-D6017C4DA7A3.png (197x415, 75K)

Bruh coco monster will get ya.

10 years? How do you keep the eye on the prize?

Robotripping was fun in high school. Can't imagine it now as a 25 year old boomer.