Jailed in Iran and sentenced to

jailed in Iran and sentenced to
a lashing for posting a video
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44760840

Attached: Maedeh_Hozhabri.webm (512x640, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40880420
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaya_Zemlya
ibtimes.co.uk/women-jailed-twerking-front-russian-war-memorial-1498436
youtube.com/watch?v=075wSKXJ1vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Hopefully Iran bombs Netanyahu's house next.

thot status: patrolled

Nice slut tattoo. Is this suppose to rustle my jimmies against Iran?

It would be pretty hot if they livestreamed the caning. Why the bad hair and trashy tattoo? I thought they had rules against degeneracy like that.

>be thot
>go be a thot in Iran

Attached: 1485237077198.png (780x720, 162K)

Iran is one of the sanest countries on the planet

There's still hope in this world.

Women in ZOG are becoming so degenerate and disgusting, if the Jews would give 3 days to take women and spoils after Tehran fell, I might sign up myself and if I survived carry off a persian thot like thernovich. An aryan-looking one without much arab rape blood.

Based Ahmadineyad.

Attached: Ahmadineyad_3[1].jpg (399x262, 65K)

good

Based and redpilled

Attached: c96dcc21b5ea6c84ebf747f9b93057317937ae7a4c7a92da4ac87e1da85a00a9.jpg (767x737, 411K)

Based thot patrol. Iran keeping their decadent whores in line, we can learn a thing or two from these guys.

The pimp hand is strong in Iran

I'll lash her with my dick
Most religious extremist are homos and pedos

Attached: 1520872098778.jpg (571x1194, 282K)

When I was younger I used to condemn stuff like this and go on about how great freedom is and our way of life. Now that I'm getting old though I'm changing my mind. There's just so much degeneracy and garbage in the world that I'm starting to understand their point of view more and more

it appears the authorities are seeking to
make an example of her with punishment,
to discourage other girls from posting
similar videos, and to encourage conformity
with their interpretation of Islamic Law

Attached: Maedeh_Hozhabri_Levis.webm (640x798, 2.78M)

Pahlavi return when?

when you begin to support arrests for dancing,
then you know you have become fully Muslim

>Megadeth
Holy shit, fuck yeah.

>it appears the authorities are seeking to
>make an example of her with punishment
Or the Jews at the CIA are fishing for outrage to try to galvanize ZOG for war against Iran.

anyone got a stream of the lashing or do they not show female skin on television there?

should be capped

I'm not even muslim and i can tell you that it was probably all good until she was framing her tits as part of the dance.

The thing is people will always want more. Ever heard "give a hand and they'll take an arm"? It's true.
It doesn't matter if it's not being allowed to drive or not being allowed to flash their genitals in public. They will complain of the immediate urge they can't satisfy.

persian women are so fucking sexy

should be beheaded for that degenerate tattoo

If you make it to 20 and you are not a liberal then you have no heart.

If you make it to 30 and you are not a conservative then you have no brain.

Jail term should be enough, lashing is too much.. Women should be controlled so their desire to act like utte sluts does not get better of them.

I always remember the case of those russian idiots who were twerking before ww2 monument or that pedo preformance where they were dressed like bees.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaya_Zemlya

>Two dancers who performed the routine were sentenced to 10 months in jail each, a third to 15 days and two others received fines on charges of petty hooliganism for health reasons.
>A sixth dancer, who was a minor, was not convicted, though her mother was reprimanded for failing to "carry out measures to ensure the proper physical, intellectual, psychological, spiritual and moral development of the child".

ibtimes.co.uk/women-jailed-twerking-front-russian-war-memorial-1498436
youtube.com/watch?v=075wSKXJ1vk

Attached: women-perform-dance-front.jpg (690x388, 152K)

wholesome compared to american ghirls

>sentenced to a lashing
shit, I hope im the one doing the lashing

Attached: ooo!.gif (500x490, 971K)

Why do middle-easterners always try to appear more white than they actually are ?

Attached: Maedeh-Hojabri-3.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

Attached: leaf3.jpg (749x1000, 1.1M)

good

Attached: ueNsAbD[1].gif (315x309, 2M)

Fuck up cunt shit quote your a dickhead, god save the queen.

..casca?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 37K)

I struct up a conversation with an Iranian girl when I was visiting the country of Georgia. There are around 40,000 Iranians in their capital alone. You guys have no idea just how deep American propaganda goes and how it affects cultures outside of the US. It's not even hard propaganda, it's the soft ones that do the most damage. The entire night she went on and on about how "Friends" was the best show followed by "How I met your mother". Their hypothetical situations in the show made this girl think it's really like that in the US and that's what she was missing out on. She was in her 30s, childless, and unmarried. I assume she was trolling for some American dick, but I did not give it to her. She and many others like her bought the lie that degeneracy and live life as you want without consequences is actually real. She admired Ted for being free and indecisive. She loved that Ross said he'd be with Rachel forever, even with her being a single mother. Iran is a fucked up place, but they are getting fucked in every direction.

she posted a lot of dance videos,
this is my own favourite

Attached: Maedeh_Hozhabri_mah-pishooni.webm (486x640, 2.88M)

Ban women from the internet

The closet homo rick steves has a travel show in Iran on jewtube. I'm amazed just how far ZOG's reach is. I don't blame these people for keeping control of their women way from the Jews.

HOLY SHIT !!! she would be perfect as caska !

Attached: 235.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>I'm starting to understand their point of view more and more

Its not a difficult conclusion to come to fuckwit

whip on the tits. scar em all up

>fully muslim

We had patriachy long before pisslam even existed. So did Persia.

>tfw Persians are technically Caucasian (as in, they're descended from the people of the Caucasus) and completely unrelated to Semitics

It's reached ever level of Iran. The country won't be able to hold out for much longer. Every level there is degenerate behavior. It's just kept in the home. Eventually thots like the one in OPs video will be brave enough to do this outdoors in a public space. It will eventually be accepted as normal and healthy. RIP Iran.

Iran is pretty based, no wonder the jews want them dead.

>If you reject degenerate acts, then you're no better than a Muslim.
Fuck off cummies poster.

based

So where are the leftards?
They should fly to iran and protest this incident.

>tfw they are

Attached: 1540842407926.png (1600x1440, 515K)

This is the thing though-- if ZOG couldn't beat Sunni half-assed militias, how is ZOG ever going to fight the Revolutionary Guard and the Hezbollah? The military here is now basically welfare for niggers, spics, and dykes. The Jews even have destroyed the special forces and officer corps out of fear they will turn on them here eventually.

What if I want to "conserve" culture and the environment through communism?

Attached: clever.png (1395x1536, 2.2M)

It's interesting how these dancers live in the internet bubble echo chamber, where nothing is degenerate enough and at the same in Iran where everything is degenerate

Imagine being a thot and seeing all the dicking western thots get on instagram and living in Iran.

This is true. The religion in the West was destroyed for exactly that reason. People don't self police themselves anymore and it's a downward slope.

Ultimately there's nothing wrong with dancing, obviously, but then they try to normalize erotic dancing, then camwhoring, porongraphy, homosexuality, you name it.

Based. Thots should get 100 floggings.

>same in Iran where everything is degenerate
Supposedly, if you have money in Iran you can do everything, just keep it behind closed doors and don't be fucking dumb enough to video it.

Iran, like all societies, will be destroyed from within from this propaganda. No military needed.

The jews want to kill THIS

Then you'd be an idiot since the reality is that communism destroys all of that. All of China has no history before 1940 now. All of eastern Europe is relearning what it means to be Slavic. So fuck off nigger. And fuck communism.

That's not really surprising. You elites have orgies with underage under your own nose, because they don't announce themselves with it. Yet.
But when it gets normalized, the scale of such behaviors increase exponentially.

There's a voice inside of me saying "she's just dancing. She's not even naked, how is this bad?"

But then i remind myself that thot behavior, just like faggotry, is a slippery slope. If you compromise, they will push the limits every time, and one day you will find your 12 year old daughter twerking in a thong to nigger music.

Based Iran did nothing wrong.

Attached: girls with tattoos.jpg (1403x903, 203K)

Ypu're almost there Charlie. ZOG doesn't want to wipe out the militia. There are more useful alive and being funded and armed by the US. They will cause more issues in the ME causing more immigrants to come to Europe.

fpbp

>megadeath
>skateboard
>ignoring schlomo

Yup

>destroying such beauty like that
Abandoning religion was our worst mistake. And I'm atheist.

Attached: 8c660baa8e431e96b70ceea9d672660cdc60bace778489127b6098ce83854835.gif (250x252, 1.28M)

I wish this happen in egypt
social media whores are getting out of hand lately

I'm not gonna lie I hate the Musselman, but I hate women more. Anything that involves women being punished gets me happy. My girlfriend will never know that I despise her and secretly will her to get cancer. When we have sex I see her as a disgusting evil whore

she should be lashed for that stupid tattoo and the repetitive dance moves.

You need to stamp out degeneracy like an epidemic of hoof and mouth disease or it grows until you get where we are now.

She looks like a good rape, she can't beat the cock, nobody can beat the cock.

different kind of makeup and she is white in america

>a lashing

Implying she won't enjoy it

Attached: dindus.jpg (483x378, 44K)

I want to see video of her bare ass being lashed.

Attached: 1442783412243.jpg (1200x1400, 349K)

Sounds more like you have some deep seated psychological problems there, potato-user.

I hope jews will bomb you

Good. I hope she kills herself in jail.

i'd lash that ass with my dick if you catch my drift

Looks like there's a lot of incels in this thread who can't even glimpse a woman's body without being driven out of their mind with lust. I can only imagine the humongous sad sack you have to be to post "based" as a response to OP. Some of you are enslaved by lust, and you're not even aware of it. It takes nothing but some girl dancing and you lose your mind because of your lust. And you think you somehow have the moral high ground. LOL. Fix yourselves or kill yourselves tbqh.

Iran is based. have a syria meme

Attached: syrian torture.jpg (662x971, 232K)

Iran arrests six for Zumba dancing
>they sought to change lifestyles and promote a lack of hijab

> can't even glimpse a woman's body without being driven out of their mind with lust.

yes, that would be muslimposters behind the EU flags. pic unrelated

Attached: d_exo.jpg (620x465, 75K)

>There's a voice inside of me saying "she's just dancing. She's not even naked, how is this bad?"
Yeah I'm with you man.
She did post it to social media though. Think she got the attention she was seeking?

Oh my...
Did she hem that uniform herself?

Different kind of accent and she's white in Germany

I'm convinced the story is a CIA plant just based on what outlets have picked it up. Daily Mail still doesn't have it, and they print random thots who get picked up for DUIs if they are cute, but DM has nothing, only BBC and the other ZOG/CIA.MI-6 plant sites.

I can't wait until the day comes
javid shah

I get your point, Spurdo. But you HAVE to draw a line, we all know this. Personally i wouldn't lash her (i didn't read the article btw, but lashing her is fucked up). But penalizing this culture is pretty much a must in this world, otherwise your daughter will more than likely become a whore.

And no, good parenting wont matter.

You're projecting your own life Pekka. People have just watched society go from "maybe fags should be allowed to be out in public" to "forced faggotry teaching for kids" in 7 years and don't want entire world to go that way.

>this is considered degenerate in Pisslam

The absolute state of Incelrage:the religion
Glad im a free human being being able to appreciate and join human beauty.
>Gayropeans will try to dispute this
>b-b-ased iran
kys

Attached: fuck yeah.png (225x225, 12K)

No one here is driven out of their minds. I was disgusted at it.

yeah look at israel how conservative they are.

hang that bitch

>itt: incels celebrating islam doing stupid shit because some girl likes to dance

Attached: submit.jpg (750x717, 100K)

Just cuss the little cook danced they whip her? This is why I hate ragheads. Durka durka mohad is a pedo durka durka lashes for you durka durka.

scars are sexy

I watched the video. Zero lust. Can't have civilization without shame - you wind up with niggers.

agreed

her dancing sucks, I only like girls that dance tecktonik or hardstyle shuffle