How do we deal with the plague of football retards that plague our towns and cities?

How do we deal with the plague of football retards that plague our towns and cities?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1hoHZeHz0

I was out walking during the England vs Sweden game and some cunts had a fucking bucket of meatballs and were throwing them at each other, then they spotted me and started hurling meatballs at me too and I had to hide in a nearby Poundshop till they stopped.

They are celebrating a team that is comprised of 50%+ wogs (Due to all sports programmes in this country being aimed at minorities for the past twenty years) kick a ball around.

How do we stop them?

Attached: northern vengeance.webm (720x720, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=we9oVv50dV8
youtube.com/watch?v=cggTbCcbcNA
youtube.com/watch?v=ey8C_53v8sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: COME ON.webm (640x360, 642K)

Attached: FOOTIE.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

>They are celebrating a team that is comprised of 50%+ wogs
this

'ate muslims
'ate gays
'ate poos
simple as

sometimes I find my fellow britbongs fucking intolerable, fucking football is the only thing they get passionate about while all around Rome burns!

Attached: 1530616853187.jpg (600x597, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0

These people only care about footie and lager.

Attached: 1519566324799.jpg (800x533, 87K)

After seeing how the majority of Britains act after this football bullshit. I'm now ashamed to be British.... Low IQ sport.

serves that faggot jew right for eating turk food

>>They are celebrating a team that is comprised of 50%+ wogs
>this
Not to mention...Multi-millionaires running after a ball

No solutions found so far in this thread.

Losing is the only way to end it, as soon as we are out no one will care.

other than that, take your anti sky meatball bullshit and stay at home when the game is on and let everyone else enjoy their 5 minutes of glory in the sun with friends having a beer or two.

Was a fucking great time lad
Final is gonna be on another level

Attached: 2C6CE08F-7183-4258-A9CE-9CC4B85E45B7.jpg (599x1009, 351K)

Attached: 1528229127507.png (1024x1024, 1.3M)

Mate, if we lose these football retards are going to absolutely trash this country.

And if we win, these football retards are going to absolutely trash this country.

We are facing the Footballocalypse.

Why would we care about the final? We won't be in it.

ARE YOU SOME SORT OF BENDER M8
NGUBU'S A LION

Attached: 765766262.jpg (301x168, 11K)

so strap in bitch, it's going to be one hell of a ride

>caring about soccer

Can't handle the bantz, move out.

HAWAY THE TOON

Attached: Newcastle-fan-463248.jpg (620x413, 68K)

Football is a religion here. It's not a case of disliking or liking football, its the entire culture that comes along with it which is unavoidable.

You dense American fuck. It doesn't matter if you care about football or not, once these cunts see a couple of 'Back of da nets' and get a few Carling into them they turn into fucking animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

It is sick when you think about it. The elite have taken something that is important to the human experience, a sense of belonging to a tribe, and turned it into this spectacle. People support and cheer for people who are not members of their tribe and the elite laugh because they use this to keep the masses under control.
It is perverse if you ask me.

Attached: 1511411050550.png (720x546, 358K)

I agree completely.

Attached: ngubu.png (817x443, 43K)

Eurofags and cuckball

Great contribution you double digit IQ mouthbreathing fucking cunt.

The first written record of the word football was King Henry banning it

Football is one of the few places where large numbers of young (predominantly) white men gather, and one of the few communal experiences remaining in an increasingly atomised society. It's no coincidence that so much effort has been put into defanging football crowds, will all-seater stadiums, "Kick Racism Out Of Football" campaigns, Football Banning Orders and so on.

>Amerimutts and Handegg.

Attached: 1517855781904.png (1242x2208, 2.27M)

Genocide would probably solve it.

Which Henry?

Assuming IQ because I'm calling you a faggot. Yes I do breath with my mouth...

CAM ON FACKIN GAOLS

Attached: 1530472345096.jpg (1272x870, 298K)

I wanna say IV?

Reminds me of that spastic who ate a slug and is paralysed now.

>Yes I do breath with my mouth...
Kek. Mouth breathing brainlet.

Attached: dd-composite-slug.jpg (750x500, 54K)

>paki replacements and soccer

Based. Fucking kickball and its followers.

Attached: Illumination_of_Henry_IV_(cropped).jpg (220x263, 27K)

CAAAAAAAAM ONNN INGLUUNND
SKAW SAAAM FAAAAAKIN GAAAAWLS

Attached: SAM.png (1174x664, 58K)

SKOA SUM
BANG BANG
FACKIN GAOLS

I looked it up, it was him.

Why are you posting Eddies?

Attached: 884 (4).png (803x615, 111K)

You dont. Just quarantine them like the plague they are.

It’s coming home you nonce

It's the same with any sport not infested by nogs by nature (ie basketball). Going to a hockey game in Toronto is the only time you'll ever be around whites in the city

Attached: 1531141948786[1].jpg (480x320, 63K)

Clean out their fucking houses while they're at the pub. They can't kill you or they go to jail, and with the nigger murder epidemic less that 10% of robberies are getting solved these days.

GAOWON PUT IT INTHAH FAAAAAAKIN NET

Attached: 1530976807646.png (579x536, 86K)

people wonder why there was ever a feudal hierarchy. possibly because the commoners have bad blood that should never be allowed to rise to the top. they should all be confined to their squalor where they can riot and misbehave all they like in their own filth without destroying anything of worth, for generation after generation.

>5500
>It’s coming home you
confirmed

This. Let's deport Tommy back to Ireland.

Attached: 333333.jpg (2048x1536, 281K)

Reminder that football is degenerate pagan brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=we9oVv50dV8

Attached: morality-man-57d655f9d203e.png (456x398, 128K)

YOU MUST BEAT THE DRUM TO HEAR ITS TALE

You point out a serious political/cultural issue then discredit everything you just said by posting a pic of an effeminate Japanese kids cartoon. D'you post this gay childish shit when you're trying to redpill people? are you a homosexual?

Drunken soccer fags in europe are an embarassment. I bet JIDF sits in a room full of monitors playing this shit to mentally prepare and remind themselves what theyre fighting for.

>thinking anime discredits anything I write
Look at where you are. Anime is part of 4chans sacred culture. If you are not at home with anime girls go somewhere else.

Attached: 1512613254199.png (720x540, 299K)

I've never met a soccer fan besides people casually watching the world cup for normie smalltalk. I'm convinced nobody on earth cares about "football" besides AMERICAN football, which people go insane over

>memeflag discrediting other posts

Attached: 1443405845980.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yalls bitching about race is probably the most annoying garbage on this site, behind the constant jew dropping.

You mean the feudal hierarchy that only lasted a few hundred years until the inbred aristocracy started getting their heads chopped off?

corporal punishment

you sound like a real boring person

just keep telling them they don't have any achievements "we" didn't win anything, the 11 men on the pitch did. In work no one would dare talk about football around me after i pointed out this fact and correlated with ppl who have no fucking interests, hobbies or achievements of their own.

WE WUZ ON DRUM BANGERS an SHIET

If only this many people cared about muslim rape gangs

stick to what you know, clapper

So the effeminate childish cartoons are some kind of inside joke like the frog and the merchant? It discredits it to normies because they won't take what you say seriously as they'll think that you're just a kid or some kind of wierd homo. Your comment was a spot on observation too.

It's the same around here. Like holy shit the day when we won against Mexico and I was taking the bus home from work and it was just surreal. Everyone wore blue and yellow, people were randomly chanting "Sweden! Sweden! Sweden!", groups were singing the national anthem, people had somehow managed to hoist Swedish flags on top of otherwise bare flagpoles and replaced flagpoles that otherwise flew company logos and shit with Swedish flags. two guys were even parachuting over the city with Swedish flag parachutes trailing huge Swedish banners behind them as well. You would have thought we'd just won a fucking war or something. But it's just bloody divegrass.

This desu

The truth is I don't care about your average citizen. I am speaking to the few, the elite. Those that have grabbed modernity by the horns and refuse to let go.

Attached: 1530203897121.jpg (1137x640, 46K)

>Reminds me of that spastic who ate a slug and is paralysed now
kek I remeber this story. What a dumb cunt.

>the effeminate childish cartoons are some kind of inside joke like the frog and the merchant?
Precisely
> It discredits it to normies
They shouldn't be here, they've already virtually ruined this place since the 2016 election. I'm sure user wouldn't post his anime girls on FB or wherever, but here it's fine and it acts as a mild normie-filter.

Attached: yuru medium comfy.jpg (672x950, 395K)

football fans are the ultimate normie, they believe all the shit they read in the (((papers))), and that football somehow matters! depressing af!

Attached: muslim praying.jpg (832x824, 154K)

I swear other European countries don't have a working class as ugly, fat, and stupid as England.

Attached: 1530518208239.jpg (446x393, 49K)

>your population is so drunk and entertained they don't really care about changing anything
yeah, it works like that, what a brave new world

Is that the ENGERLUND guy? Anyone have a video?

That's not american football, that's specifically Filthadelphian niggers. The city is less than 40% white.

They're more likely to be "right wing" but that means being civ-nats at most because they think blacks and Pakis are based because they play football well or they want a take-away.
Also football really is some kind of cult for nihilists who don't even know they are nihilists.

>open up the distilleries
>give them netflix and social media
>give them some stupid sports teams

is this all it takes to control a society? looks pretty easy

The working class are easy to manipulate. If they weren't they wouldn't be the working class.

>is this all it takes to control a society? looks pretty easy
Roman satirical poet Juvenal (circa A.D. 100). panem et circenses (bread and circuses) identifies the only remaining cares of the Roman populace!

nailed it, user!

theyd be arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=cggTbCcbcNA

Do you want to know the terrifying part? We are only at the beginning of the real bread and circus. We still have the tattered remains of a republic but not for long. The US and the west in general will get her Caesar soon enough. He will purge the intellectuals and business leaders to secure his power and being to plunder everything while doing even grander forms of entertainment and architecture.
This is the end for the west, the age of Imperium, it will be profoundly beautiful.

Attached: 1529798977120.png (869x1080, 571K)

>They're more likely to be "right wing"

they make everyone else who is right-wing look like a group of retarded potatoes. this is the issue. quite ironic that they would be more right leaning yet they want all of the gibs that a labour government would offer hence why areas with the most benefit scroungers are typically labour held. they will also hold racist beliefs but as soon as someone calls them out or they are put on the spotlight they will pretend blacks and muzzies are their best friends. truly a mysterious bunch.

Attached: GOAL.jpg (750x675, 74K)

GAWAAAAHHHNNNN MOI SAHNN

Attached: ENGLAND.jpg (700x732, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ey8C_53v8sc

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (520x390, 15K)

You say that like it's a bad thing. The empire we used to have was built by drinking, fighting hooligans.
Stop being a misanthropic cunt and you might even enjoy life for a change.

You any different with your sports?

"Fookin' muzlums come 'ere for benefits. Ah need it 'cos I got 4 fookin' kids and am disabled."

It was because it was eating into archery practice time. Other than that they wouldn't have bothered.

>just learn to enjoy being around random violence, disorderliness and vandalism. why do you hate people????
found the Lad who will be an obese, bald, berry-faced saxon in 15 years

LMAO what happened? Did it choke him or soemthing?

To forfeit your life over bullshit like this. Absolute LMAO.

GET YOUR MINGE OUT FOR THE LADS

OP would get the living snot beaten out of him. If he's white the police wouldn't care.

>muh tribe

Attached: 29A43EDA-65FD-424C-B9E7-C09D71869D49.jpg (645x729, 70K)

He got Las Plagas and is being mind-controlled.

>England wins the WC
>sets a pub ablaze, tips over cars, shits in the middle of the street, ITS CAMIN HOUM, punch passerbys, etc
>England lose the WC
>sets a pub ablaze, tips over cars, shits in the middle of the street, ITS CAMIN HOUM, punch passerbys, etc

Attached: 1527427031440.jpg (194x186, 9K)

That won't last. The new Americans love soccer.

Attached: Mexican-fans.jpg (650x366, 62K)