How can you tell if you're being indocrinated or not?

Attached: brainlets Kopie.jpg (927x754, 71K)

Do you hate the jews?

when you can no longer rationally explain your beliefs and instead rely on emotions and social pressures to justify what you believe

do you live in a country with talmud vision?

>elect conservative politicians
>globohomo goes on full force, with excuses on why it is happening on every turn

yeah

Use logic and reason to determine if what your being indoctrinated in is truth.

When you believe everything you're told. On a side note, I can't believe Moot died. F

Attached: 257.png (300x100, 22K)

by not posting on this read?
Oops

this

Indoctrination is contrary to any logical conclusion, it's is mainly driven by emotions. Take global warming for instance. There is no scientific evidence, we all want to have clean environment, but clean environment has nothing to do with global warming.

>how can you tell if you're being indocrinated
simple.
if you feel instead of think then you are brainwashed.

basically this

When the t. is missing

The word indoctrination is misleading

Everything you learn is a form of indoctrination if it is not instinct

Formal "indoctrination" would be synonymous with brainwashing, but nobody uses the term like that. Or rather they use the term like that but they're being stupid, like "fox news is indoctrinating its viewers"

People capable of being brainwashed are not capable of seeing that fact, it would take somebody else intervening

SPBP

To my horror I have had to realize that even my own family members are under the Jewish mind control.
>Me: arabs, niggers and muslims are statistically more likely to rape and be violent than whites
>Them: true
>Me: so it's reasonable to limit their behavior and general public exposure
>Them: true
>Me: okay. gays are statistically way more into drugs and sex with strangers, churning out astronomically high STD, violence, sexual violence and child sexual abuse stats above the whitey norm
>Them: YOU CAN'T COLLECTIVELY CALL THEM BAD
>Me: but we just agreed it's okay with arabs, niggers and muslims, so regardless whether it's about how they were born or if it's a cultural thing, collective punishment is only consistent
>Them: BUT IT'S DIFFERENT, YOU CAN'T DO THAT
>Me: different how? please explain, I want to discuss this rationally.
>Them: IT'S DIFFERENT, YOU'RE BEING CRAZY

The really fucked up part is that they don't see anything strange in their behavior.

Attached: brainlet.png (1416x1600, 606K)

test

when normies are disgusted with what you say

Attached: 1508873805756.png (1078x1426, 660K)

You must stop arguing with stupid people. These people are in a fallen state, they are angry and confused. As a Christian you should let them pass.

>you should give up on your immediate family and let them stay good goyim forever
How about no?

You must overcome your anger by forgiving your parents. Otherwise you will become like them.

>1) That's a non-sequitur
>2) I'm not angry
>3) My one alive parent is redpilled to the max, this is about my siblings

If you are poor and single it's a safe bet to say that you believe in something that you shouldn't.