Trump voters are some of the vilest, most idiotic people on the face of this Earth

Trump voters are some of the vilest, most idiotic people on the face of this Earth.

I have no idea how much IQ most of you people have, but I'd be willing to bet it averages around 70. Because there's no fucking way an intelligent person would see Trump and say, yeah, that's my president and I'll follow his cult wherever it may lead.

I'm not saying Hillary would be better. I'm saying you're absolute reckless morons for STILL supporting Trump after a tornado of fucking scandals. He is the fucking swamp. He doesn't give a shit about environment OR global warming, you know something your kids WILL fucking care about very fucking soon. He doesn't know shit. He can't read for fucks sake, much less speak coherently. His lies are through the roof. He's actively hurting the US economy. He has so far done nothing intelligent whatsoever, all he does is act up when someone insults HIM, as if HE is the fucking point. He treats 3/4 of US as fucking enemies. Is that a fucking president or a moron? He's employing fascist policies and you people CHEER him because it's YOUR children he's doing it to. Just how fucking heartless and devoid of any humanity are you people?

I just have one question for you assholes, what the fuck justifies Trump in your mind? Like seriously, where would you draw the line? Would you let him finger your ass too?

tl;dr fuck you, you cultist mother fuckers

Attached: a5fea7c30ba92cff9bb5c515179a4fe0.jpg (1024x723, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98jtYFMTrAU
youtube.com/watch?v=1UXYMPTdC40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you cant make your point without cursing you dont have a strong argument. Please, this is a board of peace. Be nice.

Thanks kikestein

Fuck off, I'm done being polite with you morons.

>he thinks the president is the leader
in the usa, every person is their own king.
why are dems so uneducated?

wah wah whiney loser

You spew your shit while openly admitted your a democrat. Your either trolling or fucking retarded.

Two sides to the same coin.

How does it feel knowing you'll lose the midterms because nobody can stand how idiotic and vitrolic your ilk have acted during this presidency?

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump. smart city people voted for hillary

Name one fascist policy he's implemented against the citizens of this country.

Oh no we’re done for plz poz my little neghole daddy

LOL. The smartest guy in the world uses the word “libtard”.

And we have had enough of your shit.

WOMP
O
M
P

How is he hurting the economy and implementing fascist policies exactly? You didnt provide any examples for any of the bullshit you spouted off about.

You are fucking stupid. It's all about exposure and the environment you live in. 90% of voters don't even know what the fuck they are voting for.

>He's actively hurting the US economy
US economy is doing great by almost any identifiable metric

He is a libtard. What do you expect?

Hi newfag

>Jow Forums are neocons
Trump's a GREAT stepping stone and sage

Cute blog post, internet kiddo.

Attached: 1530363958134.png (281x509, 158K)

Klaus pls, youre not canadian.

Everyone, are you all completely blind? this is a troll. Let the thread die.

No, you're the whiney loser. You can't even accept the fact that your god emperor isn't an intelligent human being and that his policies will hurt EVERYONE many years down the line. You actively flip your opinion every time it's convenient to do so, yet you retort to calling democrats snowflakes? You accuse democrates of running a pedo ring yet when ACTUAL pedophiles work with immigrants in ICE you turn a blind eye.

So fuck off. You are the loser here. I bet you're a sissy too, probably terrified of everyone and anyone. Suck my ass you low IQ cultist piece of shit.

>looser
ftfy

Sage autist bait

Fuck off fattie, fucking you over is job #1, all other considerations are secondary

>fascist choices are only fascist when they're implemented against your own country
You want to know how I know you have a 60-65 IQ?

Read some history you absolute disgrace of a human being.

Attached: 1530186971023.png (370x547, 355K)

>You are fucking stupid.
Typical for a rural retard to throw insults around when faced with FACTS and LOGIC

checkd

>muh city lyfe
Inbred kike, stfu and die

checkd

>yet when ACTUAL pedophiles work with immigrants in ICE
Thanks for admitting that ICE is doing a good job and neds to send those pedophile immigrants back!

Yeah, all thanks to Obama. In 4 years when the whole economy bombs you'll end up blaming it on Obama again anyway. You people can't form a coherent argument anyway.

>muh educate!
Fucking faggot

>And Shaniqwa, I can show you 6 gorillion examples of MSM making stuff up...

If a billionaire and POTUS is unintelligent, then what does that make you, Einstein?

>this level of baitposting
>implying the people replying to you aren't also baitposting

Attached: 1530486743785.jpg (429x600, 159K)

City lyfe voted for the loser. So educate!

DESPERATE

>sage and hide
>does neither of these things

>finger your ass
found the faggot

He's only a billionaire because of his dad. He would be working a minimum wage job with his skills without help.

2 scoops
2 womps
2 terms

How does it feel faggot?

Attached: womp womp.png (282x332, 41K)

>i have no idea
This is your problem right here. You never have any idea about anything, but you continue to talk anyway.

I see you are a follower of the Kingfish. Every man a king!

Attached: huey long.jpg (398x500, 43K)

Thanks for being such a terrible lefty with your biased propaganda. Typical of modern left to make themselves the good looking and attractive 'researchers', their opposition obese and sticking their fingers in their ears.

This is hilarious coming from the side that apparently preaches acceptance of everyone. It's corrupted by its own dirty taactics and stinks of hypocrisy.

That's why people are converting to the right. They're sick of a trashy left that is only damaging its own cause. Keep fucking going you hilarious cunt!

I’m going to skip the vitriol and liberal rage you are spewing and tell you why I voted Trump, and why I will vote for him again:

The alternatives suck.
I want a president who will actually do something. Someone who will look at the policies put in place by the bush dynasty, Obama, clinton, and expose them for what they are. Ten take a sledge hammer to the jew world order that has turned post Millinials into onions faggots, then smash those policies with a giant fuck hammer. I want a ultra conservative president who will fill every Supreme Court seat with “right of Scalia” picks.

Frankly, I don’t care if Truedaux thinks America is dumb. He will be outed on rape charges soon and be the real fool. Germany, France, Rothschilds? Fuck them.

What I love most about Trump is how much liberals hate him. You want to talk about lies, let’s dive into liberal media coverage of trump. Let’s ask those liberal parent who told their children trump was going to eat them. Leftist are the church of Satan. Trump pisses that off. I am happy

Also I wish Trump was fascist so libs like you would get gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=98jtYFMTrAU

>there's no fucking way an intelligent person would see Trump and say, yeah, that's my president
youtube.com/watch?v=1UXYMPTdC40

Funnily enough, there's probably been 347 recent university studies with various questionable "facts" all patting lefties on the back for being so great at everything

> perhaps, simply beating clinton was enough of a win in itself

When have you toddlers ever been polite to us?

checkd
grozny

his dad wasn't a billionaire, and his dad din't make him president

lol yeah because smart people see this shit and vote for her instead right?

Attached: clintontotallyhealthy.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>I'm not saying Hillary would be better.
Right.
So in a situation where the two options were Hillary or trump the logical decision was Trump.
Even you seem to agree.
I voted for Trump because of SCOTUS and it is turning out to be a fantastic decision.

Certainly not the way JFK’s dad did.

Are you seriously one of those morons that keep watching FOX news all day long and then complain how the mainstream media is fake news and biased?

Yeah, it's very easy to just ignore all the horrible things your god emperor wannabe is doing. Let's just watch FOX and forget about it, and call everyone else a liar.

You have good writing skills but they don't mask the fact that your IQ is 70. You shouldn't be allowed to vote because you're too fucking stupid to climb out of Trump's ass and smell fresh air for a change. You complain about bias but you have so much it makes you fucking glow. Fuck off.

Enjoy your time while it lasts, as this is the last time ((R))s have any power whatsoever. Mark my fucking words. No more mercy for you retards once Democrats get the majority.

H O T H E A D

>average trump voter
"MAKE MURICA GREAT AG... *dies of a heart attack*

Attached: 1530537072049.jpg (900x1200, 262K)

It's his dying wish. Make it so!

>mom i can show you 347 examples of the kike's subverting the goyim

>RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM

You don't get it.

I don't care about Trump, all I care about is destroying terrible people like you.

You're a sociopath, a psychopath, you have no place in society and should be exiled or worse. Trump is the tool we use to destroy the terrible people like you, and he's doing a great job.

Attached: psychotic.png (678x613, 504K)

It would be fine if you voted Trump and then after a year of fucking non stop scandals you would realize your mistake and try to fix it. Instead, you're just doubling down. Trump could fucking kill your grandmother and you'd find a way to cheer him. You have no backbone whatsoever. I've never met a Democrat that would go full cultist for one of their elects. But you people are capable of it. You're capable of turning a blind eye to everything that's wrong with this administration just so you can endure yet another day of "librul tears". I hope you save those tears because those are the last one.

This is the hill Republicans chose to die on. Fine. Enjoy the fucking downfall. 3/4 of the country is against you morons. Have fun in November.

Attached: staring at the sun.png (1182x1130, 1.46M)

Trump could easily lose my support by giving amnesty to illegals. If he went to war in the Middle East I would also stop supporting him. Other than that, I’m pretty happy with him.

You were never nice in the first place assholes. You called us racist from the start. Well not you reap what you sow.

>He's employing fascist policies

kys antifa faggot.

We vote Trump knowing it devastatingly implodes your soulless minds into the exact same anarchistic chaos you want to impose on our society.

Attached: 0414B6-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 93K)

Attached: 1530537240757.jpg (600x1066, 108K)

So you're admitting you don't care about his policy, you're just so mad at the other side you'd be willing to do just about anything to make them mad?

See this is the difference between democrats and republicans. We actually care. You people are fucking children throwing tantrums and bullying others out of your own insecurities. You're a piece of shit.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1531015202678.jpg (640x495, 36K)

>he keeps fantasizing/role-playing
Are you soibrella man?

Attached: 1530550984738.jpg (293x293, 42K)

womp womp
sage

MAGA

Attached: 1530796294307.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

>*dies of a heart attack*

Attached: Gj3Cc8v.jpg (1328x656, 325K)

Thot daughter, can I show you a rigged election and a still loser Clinton?

Attached: 1531037403018.jpg (993x882, 106K)

Anyone who replies to this thread without a sage is true cancer.

Follow instructions. Name one fascist policy he's implemented against the citizens of this country.

You mean, "Fuck children, that's all I'm capable of". Also, fuck niggers.

Attached: Blank+_9eeeb97c1f94fac5532e8dc81891f455.jpg (960x695, 103K)

My last grandmother died 17 years ago, so that is not a concern.
How specifically do you suggest I attempt to "fix" this?

Got a source on that 3/4 of the country stat?

How very intelligent of you, you moronic kid.

I find this article to be pretty funny since I lost my virginity at age 15

"Smart City People".

Attached: 1530538649738.jpg (590x341, 44K)

Low quality bait, but I can explain myself very easily: No, my IQ isn't 70 it's 158 first off but that's largely irrelevant because questioning a person's intelligence has been a liberal strawman since day one. I voted for Trump for one reason: To save the Supreme Court. This country was becoming Europe, and a liberal court would have made that change unstoppable. I voted for Trump, with no assurances that he would appoint conservative, or even moderate judges to the court but there was at least a 50% chance that he would whereas Hillary would have most likely nominated far left progressives, and with that we'd have lost the bill of rights, among many other things.

That's why. There was no other reason, and the benefit of that vote is that now the court will be solidly conservative for at least a generation. I was willing to eat an uncultured president, and I was willing to take his less than ideal parts and practices and his past in exchange for a conservative court. And I got that, so no matter what he says or does on the political stage or in a policy sense, I'm happy. You on the other hand seem mad, and you should stay mad. Myself and every logical conservative I know told people that the previous election would shape not only the supreme court but the federal judiciary for at least a generation, and that will have a much larger impact on this country than any one president can have.

>a liberal resorts to ad hom and strawmanning
its like pottery. stay mad bitchboy

Attached: 1531011195800.jpg (900x960, 91K)

Attached: 1531028453868.jpg (500x446, 50K)

martyr

No, fuck you. Fuck sources and fuck all of you MAGA idiots. You people will never ever achieve anything in life, as your whole life revolves around being afraid of everything and following someone else. You can't form intelligent thought anyway, so why the fuck would I engage with you assholes?

I hope you all get fucked in the ass by a donkey.

grep TRUMP/JEWS
grep MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN/6 million
grep TRUMP 2016/AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

>muh Fox News
God damn you’re boring

You might want to actually read the article.

You don't care, you're a psycho with low empathy.

You are literally the enemy of humanity, and I would gladly elect a brute such as Trump if we can direct him toward you parasites.

Attached: 1525733129463.jpg (1024x576, 189K)

He's gaslighting the democrats. They needed this. We needed this.

I've also heard Patton said the same thing that Trump said about McCain, that he respects winners who kill and capture and not losers who get killed captured

Kek

"nonstop scandals"... you mean the ones that were founded with absolutely no truth? You mean those? You are a childfucking retard, it's time you admit it and kys.