What goes through the head of average negro who makes dumb pics like this...

What goes through the head of average negro who makes dumb pics like this? I mean he actually put Middle East on Africa just to try to falsify history.

Attached: if-jesus-hair-was-like-this-is-from-here-syria-1907605.png (500x566, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INMSWi-ZpHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What goes through the head of average negro
cocaine and hennesey.

Nothing.

A bullet

WE WUZ JEEZUZ AN SHEIT

This

Attached: d45e8490f7fe73c9daf695ce92e32d769650d4427d330cc8cf6c76e82b23a0be.webm (352x468, 2.71M)

>look at me, Im so tough!
>felony
You little nigger bitches bow down and move out of my way when Im walking.

>skin look like dis
*grunts* ooga booga

BIX NOOD

Attached: main-qimg-c68ebe7c730bec453b6f927c2df93a5a-c.jpg (399x443, 70K)

A Hebrew was from the line of Moses. Descendants of Moses.
12 Tribes. 10 were lost to time. 2 Survived; The tribe of Judah and Benjamin.
Jesus was of the Tribe of Judah. David was from the tribe of Judah. Jesus came as the Messiah for the Tribe of Judah. Jesus was a Direct descendant of David. So do we know anything about them ? Well King David is described thusly in the Bible.

1Sam. 16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.
1Sam. 17:42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
Song 5:10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Lam. 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

They were Fair and Ruddy, white than milk. Fair as in Fair Haired, skinned. What's ruddy ? Ruddy means that red shows through their skin.
So they were white, unless any other race shows red through their skin and is fair.

This is what desperation looks like. Negros are the dumbest and the most useless race so they try to piggyback off everyone else...

Pretty sure some Jew organization makes this shit. Maybe Jow Forums should give it a go.

They are onto something though.
When you worship white Jesus you're worshipping a Borgia uberkike.

Attached: ceasar-borgia-israelites-unite.png (518x403, 320K)

These blacks are in a fallen state and need to overcome their anger and stop blaming white people for their failure.

Attached: jesse_lee_peterson.jpg (666x1000, 140K)

The real question is where is Jesus dick skin so we can test it. youtube.com/watch?v=INMSWi-ZpHU

Attached: 1530947040593.jpg (960x835, 62K)

Police bullets

Granted, white yanks are shit at geography too.

WE

Dude I don't fucking know. There's some fucking dumb nigger at my work who is always saying shit like this. Now mind you, there's like five dudes I work with, just one of them is black.

See they read this shit, and think that makes them well-informed. If you think about it, look who they are comparing themselves to. Other fucking niggers lol, so of course sharing an a picture of Twitter or reading some poorly written article about how the real rulers were black seems to them like "doing research".

If you ever have the chance to talk to one of these niggers in real life, do. Now don't argue with them, just listen with fascination at what they have to say. You'll actually get a fucking headache.

Attached: DBIgyWCXkAAsyCr.jpg (236x236, 20K)

Attached: REEL JEBUS.png (500x513, 331K)

Blacks are the isralites

Who are these people who faksely claim to be jewish today? With fake rabbis? I dont know

But the world knows blacks were the true isrealites

Wow six punches starting with a sucker punch and that weak nigger couldn't take him down. Your race has no future. Not that you can comprehended abstract concepts like "future".

kek

these "we wuz" images are all shitposts made by Jow Forums buddy

Well it's kind of hard to remember other places when you're already at the only place on Earth that matters.

Ive always assumed its Jow Forums making the worst of these. The blacks who started it seemed to bullshit about ones that were at least remotely possible.

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIITE

>What goes through the head of average negro who makes dumb pics like this?
"The left can't meme"

This is the oldest icon of Christ. He doesn't look black and looks like a typical Med

Attached: 9ebc2213ccbc200ed83671af3c8ceebe--jesus-panel.jpg (236x462, 29K)