Justice TradMILF

she calls women “handmaidens” and says they should be legally subservient to their husbands. she’s /ourgirl/. Restore patriarchy by nominating a woman?

Attached: 6F8E8B6F-C2B8-4822-A4DB-6F08FF66497E.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12se9.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Senpai, abortion is our best weapon against low IQ populations.

Attached: Anime2.jpg (506x543, 133K)

Start by aborting yourself you shabbos weebshit

Most based woman since Bloody Mary

>when you’re getting beat by low-IQ races so badly you need to resort to baby murder

>Job is literally to demonstrate good judgment
>Adopted two Haitian niglets
Not to mention that women are biologically incapable of demonstrating good judgment to begin with

>Enemy murdering their own children because their too retarded to plan for the future
>Not expending my own resources to physically prevent them from doing this
>Somehow we're murdering them

Typical SJW thinking. Always the white man's fault!

Attached: Vercengetorix.jpg (770x578, 88K)

/thread

If we can throw every baby killing slut in jail, I’ll take a 1 or 2 percentage point rise in the nigger population.

I want to line up all women who have had abortions and are unrepentant about it up and slap them till they cry.

never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

My hatred for white sluts who get abortions is so strong that I’ll do anything to see them punished

>inb4 “but they’re not the majority of women getting abortions!”

don’t care. Any woman who pays to have her baby’s brains vacuumed out of her cunt should be punished.

>abortion
Who cares? What does she say on immigration and gun control?

>1 or 2 percentage point rise in the nigger population
>Pic related

If it were you and I in a society, I would be virulently against abortion as it represents such a hatred of reality/responsibility that you're willing to murder your own children.

We're in a war on the genetic level though, user. Should the Europeans have expended resources to keep Muslim children safe in the 12th century?

Attached: Boehmond of Antioch.jpg (576x773, 537K)

>Pic related

Picked the wrong pic. I'm pointing out 2 % rise in nigger population gives you Hillary Clinton - because she carries hot sauce around.

Attached: I'm with Her.jpg (600x600, 19K)

>t. Napoleon

Attached: Napoleon.jpg (1001x1171, 167K)

Fuck off neocon.

She meets all my qualifications for the Supreme Court:

[x] White
[x] Christian
[x] Straight
[x] Not from a East/West coast state
[x] Married (to a man)
[x] Worked for a Right-Wing Christian (Scalia)
[x] In-Shape/Thin (not a roundy pig like Kagan or Sotomayor)
[x] Has long hair, not the "Ellen" 12-year-old boy hairdo
[x] is under the age 50

Catholics are the most insufferable (((people))) on the planet. If not prone to outrught malevolence, the rest are just malevolently stupid

>No jews
>No Catholics
>No women

Ms Barrett flunks 2 out of 3. Trump is a big believer in grades and scores, well hers are FLUNKING

This. You can’t trust the judgement of someone that has adopter two Haitian niglets.

>Female
>Roman Catholic
It's sad how many people seem to unironically think she'd be a good justice.

Tough shit. Kavanaugh is the pick and he’s catholic.

They’re called jesuit shill teams and they post here 24/7

I was on the hype train but then I heard she adopted 2 Niggers from Haiti. Not sure someone like that can be trusted on cases regarding immigration.

At least he’s not a woman. I personally doubt he picks either of them

Sorry Protestants, your churches are dying! The more educated people become, the more realize that Protestant claims about the church and the sacrament are untenable against the historical record.

No he's not, he's not a practicing Catholic, he's weak on abortion but he's strong on immigration. It's a tough choice but in the long term, Kavanaugh would be the best. Maybe Amy Barrett could replace Ginsburg

>restoring patriarchy
>by putting a woman in power
No, brainlet. Pic related is the way to go.

Attached: Capture.jpg (810x2775, 795K)

The funny thing is Kavanaugh, Hardiman and Barrett are all Catholics and the shills think only Barrett is.

free mason detected

the anti-jesuit narrative was crafted by ((anglos)) whose initiation ceremony is to sodomize each other in a big manlove fuck circle

I’m not Christian at all either, but Protestants are way gayer and Jewier than Catholics.

What historical record? The Bible literally doesn’t mention a pope or a church and a true Protestant doesn’t need a church to achieve a perfect relationship with God. The Roman religion is all false idols, fake works and symbol worship

best part is, if the left spergs about her, they'll be the anti woman sexists lol, its perfect.

>he's weak on abortion but he's strong on immigration.
I can live with that.

Hahah you have to be shitting me. Neither Catholic cucks NOR free masons are worth allowing in your country. They follow their cult leaders ahead of anything else

>the Bible is the only historical record of Christians

Wow you are an actual retard

DO IT FOR THE SALT

>Should the Europeans have expended resources to keep Muslim children safe in the 12th century?

expend resources to uphold the law. You can’t just murder children and get away with it. The genetic consequences will be what they’ll be; I personally would both ban abortion and repatriate all blacks to Liberia.

Like you can wave your magic wand and 50 million people will disappear.

Do you know what sort of undertaking that is?

you prots are run by masons, you fool. There’s a reason why masons have worked tirelessly for centuries to destroy the catholic church, but are friendly towards protestantism.

Still a cheaper prospect than keeping the blacks in the us

I said I personally. Not that it would happen irl. But I can’t pass up the opportunity to see baby killing sluts get the punishment they deserve, which is more attainable.

that’s absolutely true. Repatriation of blacks would be more costly in terms of political capital than in terms of actual money.

If they're killed or sterilized, fine. But spending tax dollars to hunt them down or administer any other punishment is transferring resources from us to them for no gain.

Still easier to export them all.

Attached: Child sacrifice.jpg (500x278, 49K)

Attached: b43f53f3-f136-422b-b112-1f922482f65e.jpg (600x500, 191K)

Do you understand even if Roe is overturned that the states will decide on the legality of abortion and most libtard states it will be legal?

huh

Attached: 11.png (528x772, 45K)

Why would you bother coordinating with such a shitty message?

Attached: Question4.jpg (710x815, 63K)

Do you understand they have been so propagandized over this case they will kill themselves anyway?

yeah I know. And there are plenty of states that are ready to go and ban abortion the second Roe v. Wade is overturned. Some states are better than none. You’re like the libs who say “Lol you’ll never be able to deport ALL the illegals” or “The wall will never keep out ALL the mexicans. So don’t even try because it won’t be perfect”

>adopts two niglets
HAHAHAHA

They're just the cleaning crew

Attached: 1525723706037.jpg (1215x1200, 289K)

Which Wall?

No it's not. Trump literally put a woman (Betsy Devos) and a nigger (Ben Carson) in his cabinet and that didn't stop leftists from attacking both of them.

Satan, you don't seem to understand that we're being invaded. You simply cannot apply the same rules.

To take an extreme example, you simply cannot survive if you applied the same ethics to the bacteria that invade your mouth daily. You have to kill them.

Attached: Delende est.jpg (630x830, 528K)

#Suicide4SCOTUS

I think all the other liberal justices should resign in protest

>anti abortion so that more niggers are born
>has two little groid children
>/ourgirl/
Amerimutts are truly moronic

This. The only thing that matters is immigration to stop white genocide. It's terrifying that we don't know her opinions on immigration outside of adopting 2 Haiti children. Either she's a saint and strategic or she's a Trojan horse.

Attached: 1506598356984.png (500x495, 315K)

Women are only agreeable to men when they want something. Go ahead, nominate her, but don't expect your magic the gathering, game night with the fellas, to last much longer.

don’t you want to see a headline and some foid’s mugshot, saying she’s going to jail for getting an abortion? Won’t that be awesome? I just want to see that at this point.

Christ, (((ginsburg))) looks extra jewy in that pic.

>your magic the gathering, game night with the fellas

What am I, a fag? I have Warhammer game night, sir.

Has anyone created a chew toy for dogs in the shape of a merchant, and called it a jew toy? I feel like there would be a market for it, especially for german shepherd owners.

She has nigger kids dude. She will be too soft on immigration

How long until her two ISIS anchor babies are in the news for beheading white people?

Kind of ironic considering her career/position, don't ya think?

ABORTION. KILLS. MILLIONS. OF. MINORITIES.

STOP THIS MADNESS. ABORTION IS THE ONLY THING SAVING THE WHITE RACE.

LITERALLY STOP FUCKING OPPOSING ABORTION, IT IS DIRECTLY IN THE INTEREST OF THE WHITE RACE THAT OTHER RACES BE ABORTED. 13 MILLION BLACK BABIES IN THE LAST DECADE, CDC. WAKE THE FUCK UP WHITE PEOPLE.

Source: law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12se9.pdf

Let's not trash a pick, even before the pick, you pricks!

" As some members of Congress are probably aware, the initial research and draft of this report was developed by contractors, Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Brenda Feigen Fasteau, assisted by a group of Columbia Law School students. "

Recommended changes to US Code (emphasis added)

18 U.S.C. §2032 — Eliminate the phrase "carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years" and substitute a Federal, sex-neutral definition of the offense patterned after S. 1400 §1633: A person is guilty of an offense if he engages in a sexual act with another person, not his spouse, and (1) compels the other person to participate: (A) by force or (B) by threatening or placing the other person in fear that any person will imminently be subjected to death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping; (2) has substantially impaired the other person's power to appraise or control the conduct by administering or employing a drug or intoxicant without the knowledge or against the will of such other person, or by other means; or (3) the other person is, in fact, less than 12 years old.

Bottom line: If you are Jewish, a Lesbian, and a Feminist you get a triple free pass.

Democrats advocating for sex with children since the 70s; now that's progressive!

Attached: 1516551805591.png (500x424, 77K)

Yes, I sympathize with you on that; abortion is a horrific act.

Attached: 1511457327956.jpg (736x736, 85K)

>against Roe v Wade
No thanks. Less niggers is better.

This.

Attached: africa.jpg (1200x351, 215K)

but she imported 2 nigger babies.

She has adopted two Haitian refugees. Terrible choice. Fuck you and your shilling.
Also -- no women on the court.

it also is a huge sin and corrodes the moral fabric of society.
Sin begets sin.

>no women on the court

This. And in her case especially this because she would get the job without having any court room experience.

Attached: nomore.jpg (1254x2702, 1.13M)

feminists will push sterilization. feminists and poc will sterilize.

>she owns two haitan niggers
and you want to appoint her to the supreme court to judge immigration law.

Attached: 571.gif (344x344, 2.93M)

women cannot rule

only men on the court

Looks like the russian bots are back to create discord between Americans

>Restore patriarchy by nominating a woman?
look at this statement. look at it. cuckservatives are beyond retarded. Thats why I dont call myself republican anymore the party is filled with these ppl. They actually believe these things.

he is? nice. i like him more now.
and yeah i think hes probably the pick too

>projecting
The animals are killing their own. We don't have to do anything except stay out of the way.

this is Trump throwing a bone to Evangelicals for the 2018 election.

She won't get confirmed by the senate. Roe v Wade is the line in the sand that most senators will not cross -- even repubs.

I couldn't agree more

agreed. just like we should have stayed out of Iraq and let Saddam have Kuwait. If they are killing each other, that's a good thing. Don't try and stop it, or they will come after you.

Oh I guarantee you the majority of abortions ar upwardly mobile middle class whites women in their early twenties.

nah m8 the jesuit shills are always here, they're so fucking dumb that they would continue to accuse me of being a jewish shill because I called out the pope for being cucked even though I kept spam posting holohoax graphics.

If you have such a problem with it why dont u faggot evangelicals start producing some more intelligent justices. Catholics have been a mainstay of the conservative court for years. Mainline protestants are the only intelligent protestants and they arent even christian anymore. Gorsuch goes to a church that accepts gay marriage faggots. The only people that are intelligent, highly educated and conservative are catholics and mormans.

/thread

Clerkship under Scalia. Awesome.

Attached: Honeynut.jpg (750x696, 82K)

Hmmmm you ar Peter and Jon this rock I will build my church...

I can tell you're new at this, it isn't how it works at all.

>not mentioned in the Bible
kek, I'm not arguing the main point but that is beyond fucking retarded. It's one of the ten commandments.

that looks like the Houston PP

>t. jesuit shill

>It's one of the ten commandments.

Which one?

Attached: command.jpg (835x1000, 274K)

This. Catholic boy diddlers BTFO

>jesuit
>calls u faggots
you ppl are the stupidest Christians

>If we can throw every baby killing slut in jail.
Oh, looks like user is for reuniting black families.

>so that more niggers are born
White middle-class women are the ones who get the most abortions, Mohammed.

Because there are more white people here Brazilnigger. Per capita, blacks still win.

Point still stands, being against abortion only helps people who are stupid enough to get pregnant and should be aborted to carry through and produce a bunch of 56s subhumans / christfedoras.

Didn't learn those in Sunday school...