DOWNING STREET SAYS BORIS JOHNSON HAS RESIGNED AS FOREIGN SECRETARY

DOWNING STREET SAYS BORIS JOHNSON HAS RESIGNED AS FOREIGN SECRETARY

Attached: file.png (588x490, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/09/boris-johnson-resigns-as-foreign-secretary-brexit
twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1016336530804264960
youtu.be/EtyqN79N02U
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smell my feet, Finnbro :3

Attached: 341B8D38-CE19-4383-AF43-131478961096.jpg (600x900, 69K)

theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/09/boris-johnson-resigns-as-foreign-secretary-brexit

Holy fuck.

Boris Johnson has resigned as foreign secretary, becoming the third minister in 24 hours to walk out of the government rather than back Theresa May’s plans for a soft Brexit.

The prime minister hammered out a compromise with her deeply divided cabinet in an all-day meeting at Chequers on Friday, but after consulting friends and allies since, Johnson decided he could not promote the deal.

A Downing Street spokesman said: “This afternoon, the prime minister accepted the resignation of Boris Johnson as foreign secretary. His replacement will be announced shortly. The prime minister thanks Boris for his work.”

After the Chequers summit, it emerged that Johnson had referred to attempts to sell the prime minister’s Brexit plan as ‘polishing a turd’.

His resignation follows that of the Brexit secretary, David Davis, and his No 2 at the Department for Exiting the EU, Steve Baker.

As the flamboyant public face of the Vote Leave campaign, Johnson’s departure will deepen the sense of crisis around May, and increase the chances that she could face a vote of no confidence.

The prime minister was due to address her backbench MPs in Westminster at 5.30pm, in an atmosphere becoming increasingly febrile. If 48 MPs write letters of no confidence to the chair of the backbench 1922 Committee, Graham Brady, May will face a vote of no confidence.

Many of the prime minister’s supporters believe she would win such a contest, but if she lost, May would face a leadership challenge, with Johnson among the potential candidates.

In Davis’s resignation letter, he said he believes May’s proposal for a UK-EU free trade area governed by a “common rule book”, “hands control of large swathes of our economy to the EU and is certainly not returning control of our laws in any real sense”.

Brexiters have also been angered by what Baker told the BBC was “childish” briefing from No 10 over the treatment of pro-Brexit ministers at Chequers.

This is pretty big, it's now extremely likely that May will face a leadership challenge

>After the Chequers summit, it emerged that Johnson had referred to attempts to sell the prime minister’s Brexit plan as ‘polishing a turd’.

based

>Johnson had referred to attempts to sell the prime minister’s Brexit plan as ‘polishing a turd’.

Attached: 1449172627384.jpg (358x310, 95K)

Just checked my bookmaker, odds tumbling on an election this year, was 5/1 this morning, now even money.

Attached: Rhodesia.jpg (615x420, 46K)

Attached: corbynscheer masteralliance.png (280x274, 38K)

This year? Try this week, kek.

His idol Magret Thatcher sold him out

*them out

Finally, the mop-headed bastard does the right thing.

Attached: 1527833443654.jpg (1280x853, 276K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Sajid Javid now clear favourite to be next Prime Minister. If that happens I'm going to start posting under a meme flag, bongs will be mercilessly mocked by people who had a nigger as President for eight years.

come here, more active thread

>all the brexiters are cutting and running because there's zero possibility of it ending well and there never has been

What does it mean, bongs?
Is he just jumping the sinking ship?

Too early to say, it could be that Boris is making a move for May's job. It would have been hard for him to stay after the "polishing a turd" comment was leaked, but we don't know if it came from his friends or his enemies.

Anyone else confused by brexit? Are they /ourmasons/?

Attached: Westmonster1.png (442x222, 11K)

Is this /ourrothschild/?

Attached: based_lad_nathan.png (697x296, 75K)

Or is he /ourmogg/?

Attached: mogg.png (668x320, 39K)

>BORIS JOHNSON
>THE NEXT PRIME-MINISTER.

Hope you are ready to vote for /our guy/

What a mess

Attached: jfm.jpg (260x503, 59K)

hahahah I'm so glad Brexit is failing
the UK needs to end
they need to stop thinking they are independent and free
they need to OBEY and submit to superior rule from Europe
without the EU they will just revert back to Commonwealth Pakis and "le based Sikhs" again
the Anglo is spawned from pigs and dogs
he cannot get motivated to do anything except for FOOTBALL!!!
>white girls being fucked by hairy Pakis
YAAAWN
>local team lost
OI BETTER FUCK UP OUR STREETS

WTF is wrong with people that comment BTL on the Guardian. Makes me want to Civil War.

Who gives a fuck?

>someone with a sandnigger name
>in charge of brexit
>brexit, that was democratically voted for by the people.

no thanks, I don't want a sandnigger in control of my ports.

A sandnigger PM would likely trade wives for passports.

I'm too obese to understand the intricacies of British government, I know that nigel cant br PM

Who is the best choice?

Attached: 1530698847924.jpg (1080x1067, 67K)

Highly likely there will be a snap election demanded and if that happens May will not be reelected and the Tories know it... that means shes out.

If the Tories dont get Mogg in or someone with some brexit credibility Labour and Corbyn will be elected to punish the Tories or being traitors.

Either way May is fucked, only question is can we get rid of the cunt before she signs us away to the EU.

Mass protests incoming soon as England go out of or win the world cup

>Highly likely there will be a snap election demanded and if that happens May will not be reelected and the Tories know it... that means shes out

Corbyn will 99% win that shit

: Davis says he didn't coordinate with Johnson. Asked if a leadership challenge was now inevitable, he said:

> ``No, I don’t think so. I don’t think so. I would be surprised if one had precipitated and if it is, I suspect she’ll win it. I don’t think it’s a survival issue at all.''

WHY WON'T SHE STEP DOWN?

Attached: 234234.jpg (158x233, 14K)

Attached: 25523526646.jpg (280x221, 19K)

An LBC radio transcript of an interview with David Davis lands. He was being interviewed when Johnson quit, and was asked for a response. Here's what he said:

> ``Regret, really. I had resigned because this was central. This was central to my job and if we continue with this policy and I was still there, I’d have to present it in the House of Commons. I’d have to present it in Europe. I’d have to be the champion of the policy which I didn’t believe in, so that doesn’t work. Somebody else can do a better job than me under those circumstances. I don’t think it’s central to the Foreign Secretary. It’s a pity, but there we are.''

What do you expect?

Look at this picture! See what's happened!

Attached: cabinet stuffed with remainers.jpg (1117x1200, 281K)

>IAN DUCAN SMITH
>Boooooooooooooooo
lol

You better hope they get a better leader soon or this will happen to stick it to the Tories.

Attached: labour hammer sickle.png (10000x1836, 441K)

>Who is the best choice?
Jezza

Attached: corbyn.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Davis doesn't think May will face a leadership challenge and if she does, he reckons she'll win it. ``I don’t think it’s a survival issue at all," he told LBC radio.

Can someone please tell me what this all means? What are the future implications of this?

Don’t get it la who is he?

To put this in perspective, David Davis et al have resigned over a proposal that was probably going to be rejected by the EU anyway.

Holy fuck.

This is getting good.

Bongs what are the chances of May getting no confidence'd out?

LEAVE BREXIT TO ME

Attached: IMG_3257.jpg (615x410, 58K)

My goalkeeper is Lukaku
My sweeper is Mgumbwe
My centre backs are Mbwele and Oyadole
My wing backs are Mohammed and Bwanga
My centre midfielders are Mamadu, Lakhtar and Nwankwo
My strikers are Ngubu and Drogba
My club is owned by Qataris
My stadium is the Al-Aziz Mosque Memorial Stadium
And my favourite meal is a kebab

My name is Neil and I support Norf F.C. Pakis out!

Attached: norf.png (1612x900, 195K)

Take a shot whenever a non-Brit comes in here and thinks this news is bad for Brexit, rather than the end of May.

Attached: India-Canada_montreal_dance.webm (500x500, 2.86M)

You can still come back!

Attached: file.png (640x460, 73K)

the durachok has done his duty, the durachok can go!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2354444345654.jpg (1000x413, 59K)

Attached: 2132124122323.jpg (417x367, 28K)

>make way for those who can

Attached: pepeautguiksdhmf.png (641x481, 142K)

This fat fuck believes everything his EU controllers tell him.

Why doesn't Parliment have enough seats? There are always people standing

Lot's of uninformed/shill posts here.
Brexit is now law signed by the queen, it can't be reversed we have to leave because it's the law.
If the government collapses it just means that we might not be able to negotiate an outcome with the EU by march next year, if there are elections ect, which means no deal brexit.
May is finished, it's just a matter of this time.

But the only one who looks likely to win is Corbyn, which means goodbye Brexit, hello Bongstan. This seems planned.

Possible but unlikely at the moment, largely because nobody else wants the job right now

>not having confidence in a woman

Oi you gotta loicense for that misogyny bruv?

BASED

Attached: Brexit from Reality.jpg (571x324, 96K)

Jesus you brits talk and talk and talk without saying anything of note, and you say it with such passion that could be directed towards governing your people instead of sucking off Soros.

Attached: yougonnabarkallday.jpg (625x371, 58K)

“Luckily we have some expert turd polishers”

I'm unironically voting labour to crash the country and the tories.

T. Lifelongtoryboy

Attached: IMG_3259.jpg (210x140, 18K)

Articlr 50 has already been activated. They will come back after new referendum and some long years. brexit will still occur.

May is fucked. That's the only guarantee that can be stated as of now.

Wow this cunt thinks that brexit is the will of a couple of politicians. He doesn't give a shit about the will of the people. He needs to die swiftly

>why are you talking on a forum?
fucking hell what a retard

>Corbyn will 99% win that shit
Nope. He's weak at best, probably weaker than he was during the 2016 election.

Equally, replacement of the PM does not generally trigger a new election in the UK (as when Theresa May replaced David Cameron) and especially not if they would likely lose their slender majority which only exists because of "Confidence and Supply" by the DUP.

Can you imagine if Trump appeared in front of Congress taking questions like this? They'd be carrying them out on stretchers.

because she's strong and stable

twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1016336530804264960

Boris told them he was going to resign *this evening* and they leaked it and announced it early

BRITMUTTS BTFO
Where is your brexit now, lmao

These mugs trying to meme corbyn into number 10 not realising what a state he is

Does she have someone telling her what to say via an earpiece?

Do Scotts really want independence from UK/GB/England?

This. No deal is odds on.

Attached: IMG_3236.jpg (750x1014, 169K)

downing street
more like
downey street

haha

>not realising what a state he is
Can't be any worse, I would gamble on Corbyn tbqh

Indeed.

Attached: TRUMP_IS_HERE.jpg (800x699, 51K)

>paki pm
AhahahahahahaahhHahaahahahahahahahah

>Why doesn't Parliment have enough seats? There are always people standing
In most circumstances only a fraction of people are even in parliament. Only on special occasions do they assemble all.

Generally speaking, I question why they cannot enlarge the thing slightly.

no she has a list of bullet points prepared for her by the civil service in front of her below the questions

It's time for Comrade Corbyn to take over and implement islamig gommunism. Maybe then the eternal Br*t will finally learn.

They had a vote on it not long ago and voted No, all polls suggest the same would happen if they had another vote now.

Attached: I_suspect_a_jew_under_the_mask.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Article 50 is a meme. It can be delayed or revoked any time. The 2yrs is a safeguard for Britain not for Europe.

>not realising

The Tories can't do brexit, point is proven, it's a choice between a slow death via the Tories or a quick one via Lolbour i'll choice the latter.

45% of Scots voted to leave the UK back in 2014. Scotland also voted to stay in the EU. This has been a bit of an issue, if there was a Scottish independance vote right now I honestly believe it would pass.

youtu.be/EtyqN79N02U

Where does the shoe hurt the foot? Why was there a vote to begin with? What's the issue? Got good links to read?

Based Redwood

1. This is a leadership challenge within the Conservative party, not an election.
2. This shithole is already bongistan. The Conservatives are just as bad as Labour are, things can't get any worse than they already are.

Does your parliament get these sort of moments as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g

Thanks user

I hope you guys do leave the eu, but i doubt it'll happen. Start sharpening those spoons dear chap, day of the scooping is soon

Oh boy oh boy

>if there was a Scottish independance vote right now I honestly believe it would pass
Have you any polling evidence for this?

MAY ANSWERS A QUESTION ON WHETHER THE TRANSITION WILL "INEVITABLY" NEED TO BE EXTENDED WITH ONE WORD: "NO."

>cerealous question
Why wouldnt they just elect another May who will sit around for another 2 years?