Make sure you get home by the curfew Jow Forums or ELSE

Make sure you get home by the curfew Jow Forums or ELSE.

Attached: Untitled.png (815x865, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4POtmmOloIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women should never be taken seriously, you ought to just shrug them off playfully.

How would the street walkers make money then.only be able to hoe in the day time.

I have a better idea
>bring back lynching
>stop bringing niggers and beaners into your country
problem solved

From the people who brought you
>women only businesses
comes the new hit concept!
>REAL LADY HOURS

This will be the pedestrian equivalent of a gun-free zone.

>you ought to just shrug them off playfully.
yeah they have a bit too much power for this strategy to work these days

BAN ASSAULT MALES

3pbp

>women walking around after dark
>the only men on the streets are ones with illegal intentions (i.e. rape)
Women really aren't self-aware are they?

Attached: 1482282076045.gif (250x250, 993K)

>set curfew for men so women can be safe at night
>women get raped way more at night
>"Turns out rapists don't care they're breaking the curfew, they plan to break the law anyway"
>couldn'tpossiblyhaveseenthiscoming.bmp

Simple solution here bros, We all identify as a differemt gender at night.

Attached: 1530590786375.jpg (605x800, 153K)

Giving women rights was the worst thing to happen to western civilization

seriously aussies are schizo as fuck in spirit. some of the toughest guys on earth yet they do shit like ban guns for everyone because of one 60 IQ retard going apeshit.
what is goin on in the average australian mind?

PLEASE set the legal precedent of the abrogation of specific rights based on sex, PLEASE.
I'll accept a night curfew for men if it goes hand in hand with a ban on voting for women.

And who's going to enforce the curfew? LOL

jew agitprop to sow distrust between the sexes.

Attached: want5.jpg (1110x639, 215K)

Left leads to right tho

Unconstitutional.
10/10 clickbait saged.

How bout if we have a curfew they cant work either

Yep. But it’s possible that with sex bots and artificial wombs we’ll eliminate the female gender all together.

The memes write themselves
>we want to stay up late daddy!
>we want the bad man to go away even if it hurts the good man!
>we know the bad man doesn't care about "education" and laws, but ban the good man!
>I want to ensure I only meet the bad man at night!
Also, why the fuck would they go out if there are no men? Everyone knows women hate each other.

>Shift the responsibility of women's safety from the victim to the perpetrator

Why are feminists such fucking children that demand to not be held accountable for their actions?
Danger is all around you, your own safety is YOUR responsibility. Or are women so incompetent they need men to take care of them?

its almost like something designed women to be dependent on man?.

>posted 1 hour ago
Man you are on the ball, user

(((Melinda Houston)))
Why do American Jews hate White Men?

ok this is totally based & redpilled

Because what they're really after is the freedom to do whatever they want with 0 consequences. They understand that making certain choices has an effect on your safety, but by using terms like "victim blaming" they are trying to remove a woman's personal agency from the equation so all responsibility is placed on the society to keep them safe while they dress however they want, fuck whoever they want, go anywhere they want, and do whatever they want. Any consequences from these actions is a horrifying tragedy and society should be shamed for not preventing these poor young women from being harmed while they chased fun times and cummies all night. It's the same phenomenon we're seeing with it being a racist evil hate crime for whites to call police and report crimes committed by blacks. On the surface it's about stopping prejudice and racism, but the true intent is allowing niggers to nig with zero consequences. I don't know if I saved it, but I had an image of an article covering this and there were comments by niggers lamenting about how they were reported for stealing or breaking into shit - it was astounding. They were unironically upset that they weren't allowed to just do whatever they want.

Thanks Jews, you're really doing a number on our societies!

What a fucking bitch

>spent an extra hour at the gym
>glued to my phone while passing the pretty strong girl at the desk
>"you better hurry home user. curfew is coming"
>"you wouldnt want me catching you after dark ;)"
please make a curfew for men

Attached: 613346284899.jpg (550x562, 43K)

>no men after dark
Enforced by who?

all the 6'2 muscle girls user

Attached: 361236346243222.jpg (1365x2048, 384K)

Why aren't these women in the kitchen?

I'm totally okay with that because

1) I'm never out after dark
2) Roasties would whine about it after 1 day without being able to fuck Chad

All the hee-jabbed policewomen they are hiring.

This is a good idea.

Daddy gubmint!

"I identify as a girl but only after dark, officer"

all this means is if you are spotted while after curfew you go hot and engage with all fury

Lmao basically this. Play by their rules and still win. Adaptation and not giving up is the key.

>for everyone because of one 60 IQ retard going apeshit.
a mkultra/monarch product like all the rest

First person to rape Melinda Houston gets £100.

>Rapists and murderers don't mind breaking the law to rape and murder wowmen

>But they'll definitely be scared of getting hit with a fine for raping and murdering after 10p.m.

lel, women are so goddamn fucking stupid it hurts.

Also we DID introduce "curfews" - remember?

And what did rich white women do?

Protest and cry endlessly about not being able to find a club to get blackout drunk in after 3 a.m.

this kind of apatheric thinking got us here, neck yourself you weak faggot

>What is goin on in the average australian mind

Pic related.

This is your average Australian.
youtu.be/4POtmmOloIw

We have curfews in Brazil every time a mafia member is killed by the police. Any person on the street gets killed.
I love this place, wow

>Amazon's take over
I'm ok with this

I have better idea
>REAL RAPE HOURS
every female that is out after 20:00 can be legally raped now

>curfew is only for men of age 18 or above
>teenagers start raping older ladies

whew

Here they just tell sluts they have to leave the club and drink on the street at 3 a.m.

Sluts get mad.

Attached: queensland-lockout.jpg (650x366, 53K)

On an individual basis, absolutely.
But when they've seized wholesale political power, that's a recipe for death. They have to be opposed at every single turn.
For if you give them an inch, they'll demand 10 miles and blame you for not giving them 20.

When did Roos become such cucked basedboys?
I thought Kiwi's took the lead on being liberal bitches.

>being so stupid you want to make sure that the guys out at night are going to rape you

You guys are overreacting, this curfew will only apply to cis white males who are the biggest threats to women at night.

Why did libfucks put a period (full stop) after every word? Usually women do this.

I can't wait for war.pestilence,famine and death to shatter their moronic worldview

Well, it won't affect me. Chad Thundercock will be pissed that he has to spend every night with just one girl, though.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

They probably speak like this as they are insufferable cunts so I'd guess they are just trying to replicate their voice in writing

emphasis i guess, but it comes off as pretentious and annoying to me.

Good thing I don't identify as male when I'm breaking curfew.

Melinda isn't user, user.
Click here to see the rest of the bait! I wonder how many clicks she'll get from intrigued lurkers. Maybe enough to augment an algo huh

This

It's amazing how much women and niggers are merely overgrown children. As a child, I wanted to stay up all night and eat junk food as well - but didn't want the effect of feeling like absolute shit the next day.
This is the same concept taken by women and blacks to a societal level. It's absolutely infantile.

Attached: 1521091735468.jpg (384x384, 29K)

>I'll accept a night curfew for men if it goes hand in hand with a ban on voting for women.
Better yet, women are not allowed out durning day

Real question though, if a woman tells you "women should have the freedom to dress however they want and not be blamed if she gets raped because the blame lies entirely on the rapist" what do you reply?

"the rapist is to be blamed and should be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law, however this does not mean that you as a responsible adult should take any and all measures available to protect your life and wellbeing, even should those measures seem abhorrent to you personally"

i say suck my dicc bich

Honestly I would just attack the true nature of the debate like I did in my post. Focus on the concept of a consequence free life and how that's impossible and selfish. If I try to logic it out with how people have personal responsibility to their safety, the female will inevitably get emotional or recite some basic bitch reddit argument. It's basically not even worth arguing with holes about anything since they're just going to adopt whatever opinion guarantees them security and access to all of their desires. You can't convince most people to willingly abandon hedonism, especially women.

>a rapist breaks the curfew
>now he's alone with hundreds of people weaker than him
Mhmmm

>teach men to obey curfew

>let people protect themselves
NO
if they think they can protect themselves they might try too against the government.

To an individual woman? Like, your sister, or bud's GF?
You play if off as a joke and dismiss it in a laughing way - "I only rape chicks wearing clown costumes - you'll be fine."
or whatever retort floats your boat.
Under no circumstances actually entertain a serious, logical discussion about any gendered topic (or...any serious topic at all) with a woman. Her mind is made up before the first word is uttered - she's simply laying a trap for you to fall into. If you disagree, you're a horrid misogynist rape apologist. If you agree you're a simp. The only winning move is not to play.

If a politician says shit like this, immediately vote against her/her party, and do whatever you can to get others to do the same.

Like all anti white male ideas (let's be honest, these rules are intended for white men only,) they sound like good ideas on paper until you realize that non whites are committing the vast majority of the crime.

fucking this is what i was trying to get at in . it's a lost cause to try to have a "reasonable discussion" with females. they're not interested or equipped for them. the best time to argue is online, where females don't exist, or with your soi male buddies because a lot of them are at least eager for a debate for the chance to whiteknight and put you in your place. but the best place is a large platform or like this user says, just go vote and convince others to vote that way.

the 6% should be gassed. most crime would be solved overnight

Attached: 1530368494040.png (999x949, 95K)

>women will never take responsibility for themselves by not getting blackout trunk or considering where they walk at night
>therefore men have to have their movement restricted
yikes, that is retarded

>Sorry, can't come out to make the electricity come back on, it's dark.
>What's that, the car broke down in the middle of nowhere and you have 3% battery on the the phone? Sorry, it's dark, can't come out!
>Oh my, your house is on fire! That's bad, but it's dark so nothing I can do about it.

> Thinking rapists and criminals will follow this rule

I was whistling, picking flowers, swaying in the southern breeze
I found myself surrounded; one policeman said: "That's him
Come along, wild flower child. Don't you know that it's two a.m
They're bound to get you
Because they got a curfew
And you go to the Starkville City jail

Attached: 1512401456411.jpg (1280x910, 199K)

>belgium even worse then the fucking balkans
geee, thanks immigrants

Gender specific laws existed in the past, women not being able to vote for example, but they relied on society being able to asign an absolute gender to a person. Today gender is seen as a personal decision and not a physical attribute, so what prevents rapists from simply identifying as women when they go out to rape?

Or since feminists love Islam so much, how about we borrow the law from Sharia where women can't leave their homes without a male family member. And they also must be covered up in a beekeeper outfit to protect from male gaze.

How are 20 women going to enforce curfew across the nation?