Fuck You Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger Speaks to Support Poland's Judges at Rolling Stones' Warsaw Concert.
Nothing like advice from an ageing degenerate Holywood starlet who sold his soul to satan years ago for fame and endless supply of coke.
(((They))) are really pushing using every channel they have available.
PiS won fucking election, they have the mandate from the people.
From what I am hearing lots of Poles are actually in favour of the reforms.

Attached: Capture.png (683x770, 624K)

Hope he's next to drop dead, fucking kike.

>Poles are actually in favour of the reforms.
In favour or not, this fucking kike has no right to speak about Poland's affairs. He can fuck off, old wanker.

1. Nobody outside the Alt-Right cares about Poland

2. Mick Jagger is a humanitarian who is faaaaar more qualified to speak than Polish Neo-Nazi trash, or a racist reality TV star that likes getting peed on by Russian hookers

3. Fuck Poland

Attached: 1526398879662.png (638x638, 567K)

Friendly reminder not to give memeflag any (you)s and that all communists deserve to be dropped from a helicopter.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (960x960, 91K)

What would this brainlet know about politics, let alone Polish politics? He must be getting the sorosbucks.

He is also drug addict so nothing he say is valid.

>poles triggered at their masters telling them
wew

cant hear you over that slurping noise of american cock in your mouths

Attached: Polands+history_027604_5654445.jpg (460x304, 37K)

why do liberals hate democracy so much?

Boomers gonna boom. This is what they do

I think the real question is, why does the right love it so much? It only works against us.

Attached: goebbelss.png (831x1200, 607K)

Democracy in the west is bullshit. Look at Brexit and look at Clinton, she beat drumpf.

Why would anyone listen to Mick Jagger's opinion on polish judicial proceedings? Am I missing something here?

B-but Can't You Hear me Knocking was so good.

yeah she beat him so hard she skipped office straight to retirement

Yes goy listen to this washed up grandpa

He means she won the popular vote, which in a democracy would have made her president

He wouldn't even find Poland on a globe. Fucking degenerate.

I would prefer to have qt feminine american dick in my mouth than dirty muslim dick in vaginas of my wife, my sister, my niece and my mother Hans.

Attached: 1366889095380.gif (400x300, 338K)

Attached: 307eff7115b41ee4f38cbbbff6c34ea1.626x624x1.png (626x624, 8K)

SeeThis nigga really do be looking like my 80 something year old Great-Grandma with dementia.

Fuck him.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-09 Sondaż CBOS wybory 6 lipca 2018 r - Badanie opinii.png (729x292, 34K)

fag

Attached: kys.jpg (640x640, 83K)

fuck u2

Attached: 1525478278865.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

>Hollywood starlet

yeah, nah, Jaggers a brit, which you shpukd know as a subject of the crown, leaf

Poland is still a shithole though.

Nothing better then PO getting btfo

here is to hoping they dont even get in parlament this time around

Settle down Paprika man.

Attached: 1 000 000 000 folds.jpg (903x474, 111K)

>hungary
>calling other countries a shithole
If I ever saw a pot calling the kettle black...

Theres like no chance of that happening though. Honestly i dont mind some of them getting in as long as SLD stays out.

>brits are retarded and degenerate
news at 11

i know but still a man can dream

As long as PiS get more votes then last time and SLDniggers stay out im happy.

humanitarian- noun: a bored rich person who exploits social issues for personal gain. the people of poland decide what is good for poland, not some foreign muppet

The Kikes are using every one of their puppets to push the (((agenda))).

Reminder to you young faggots Mick Jagger said that he sucked Keith Richard's dick for Cocaine in the 70's.
>Reminder to you young faggots Mick Jagger said that he sucked Keith Richard's dick for Cocaine in the 70's.
Reminder to you young faggots Mick Jagger said that he sucked Keith Richard's dick for Cocaine in the 70's.
>Reminder to you young faggots Mick Jagger said that he sucked Keith Richard's dick for Cocaine in the 70's.

Attached: 4262436354745.jpg (480x360, 29K)