My Aryan lads

My Aryan lads,

King Solomon in his Song of Songs is describing KRSNA , The Supreme Personality of Godhead.

He is describing KRSNA , as a young boy as well as a Warrior King, and His Wife RADHA or RUKMINI.

There is no way that he is glorifying some mundane love for some Queen (Sheeba)?
Why would Bible record anything mundane?
And let’s be realistic, how many people would say to their spouses that sweet murr is coming out of their mouth? Seriously? Come on now..
King Solomon already had hundreds of wives and now this one comes along and he loose it so bad that he is wondering the streets of Jerusalem like a bum or a madman looking for his beloved ?
Come on now ? He is supposed to be the wisest !

These are the reasons why I believe that he truly saw God and was in Love with God , and not some mundane woman .

>“I worship the Personality of Godhead, Govinda, who, by expansion of His internal potency of transcendental existence, knowledge and bliss, enjoys in His own and expanded forms. Simultaneously He enters into every atom of the creation." - Lord Brahma

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ,
Prabhupadabooks.com
Krishnapath.org

Attached: 0F6C37D2-A631-44B4-B101-00D4FA4BB03A.jpg (1080x1468, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42W_cSOfR2U
hooktube.com/watch?v=yBoBat6ARvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here Solomon saw Krishna as the Warrior King

Attached: 6E2C37C5-4E2D-41F9-80C8-DAF020836D25.jpg (1080x886, 286K)

Krishna has noticeable 3 neck lines. And Solomon compared that to the tower of David that also has 3 original prominent lines around it.

>The black, slick hair on his head was very fine and curly, and his neck, like a conchshell, was decorated with auspicious lines. He wore a very valuable dhotī, and there was a nice wrapper on the upper part of his body.

>He was strongly built; his arms were long, stout and strong; his neck, which was marked with three lines, resembled a conchshell; his eyes were reddish; and his complexion was blackish. He was very young, he was garlanded with flowers, and his entire body was fully decorated with various ornaments.

You can find similarities throughout, regardless of the religion you follow it's easy to understand this when you know the actual nature of serving the supereme person or at least to some extent.

What is interesting to me is that Solomon specifically mentioned the name of God, KRSNA or KRISTA .

He didn’t mantion the other name of God YADAVA or YAHWEH

Attached: 4EE6D12E-2735-445C-BE5A-4525DEA7A6F5.jpg (1024x1428, 504K)

Prabhupada on Hitler:

>Prabhupada: Ah, yes. So these English people, they were very expert in making propaganda. They killed Hitler by propaganda. I don’t think Hitler was so bad man.
Prabhupada: No, no. Hitler knew it [the atom bomb]. . . . No, no. He knew it, everything, but he did not like to do it. He said. He said. He was gentleman. But these people are not gentlemen. He knew it perfectly well. He said that “I can smash the whole world, but I do not use that weapon.” The Germans already discovered. But out of humanity they did not use it. And all the, your American, other countries, they have stolen from German ideas.
Prabhupada: Therefore Hitler killed these Jews. They were financing against Germany. Otherwise he had no enmity with the Jews. . . . And they were supplying. They want interest money — “Never mind against our country.” Therefore Hitler decided, “Kill all the Jews.”

I’m getting to believe that a lot of things are purposefully buried in the Bible or from the Bible. No wonder it is such a little booklet in comparison to the Vedas

Attached: 7B4CAE1C-C66B-4F26-AE64-606E4A830836.jpg (1400x1000, 453K)

Prabhupad is the most Redpilled than anyone else.

Actually, he is the redpill supplier

Yes there have been a lot of changes in bible also it was a religion meant for a different time where people were not capable of understanding the full extent of spiritual knowledge that Lord Jesus Christ could've given.
Vedas are not fully present in its original form here but instead we have the most necessary and the most part important part present for us which is to understand and being situated in transcendental service to God.

Also, what is interesting to me is that Solomon describes God as black , and it seems that people in Jerusalem at that time 1000 BC had some bias against blackness.

Attached: AFEEF2BE-2C11-49E8-85F6-51B0A08537E7.jpg (720x541, 152K)

OP you should of just made a hindu general

I’m not too much into poodism and into ‘we are all one’ philosophy. So, I would like to make the Second Coming of Christ General /SCG ...I suppose

>not capable of understanding

Prabhupada calls it “poor fund of knowledge “

Hinduism is mostly a mixture of millions of things it's pretty bad from a spiritual point of view, regardless we end up discussing a few only instead why not focus on Gaudiya Vaishnavism which is only meant for understanding and engaging in service of God.

>Despite the transcendental qualities of Lord Kṛṣṇa's body, its full bliss and knowledge, there are many so-called scholars and commentators of Bhagavad-gītā who deride Kṛṣṇa as an ordinary man. The scholar may be born an extraordinary man due to his previous good work, but this conception of Śrī Kṛṣṇa is due to a poor fund of knowledge. Therefore he is called mūḍha, for only foolish persons consider Kṛṣṇa to be an ordinary human being because they do not know the confidential activities of the Supreme Lord and His different energies. They do not know that Kṛṣṇa's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss, that He is the proprietor of everything that be and that He can award liberation to anyone. Because they do not know that Kṛṣṇa has so many transcendental qualifications, they deride Him.

But , later on Solomon qualifies God’s blackness as follows.

He is comparing God’s effulgence with White Ivory, and the color of God’s body with Sapphire.

Attached: E7CAEE29-AF92-438F-9EB9-07F19496CA61.jpg (720x718, 206K)

Just how many hats do you wear, messenger?

WE WUZ UKRAINIAN CHARIOT RIDERS N SHEIT

Think about it. Jews hate Solomon because he knew way too much for his own good. He knew who God is and he sang about it. Solomon gave respects to all demigods but he only worshiped ONE SUPREME GOD , KRSNA or KRIST

This is the true monotheism !

You respect all gods,

BUT

You only worship and love ONE SUPREME GOD or GOD OF ALL GODS, KRSNA or KRIST

why do some Jews and most Muslims hate Isaiah?

I could give an educated guess, but why don’t you tell me ?

Here is another piece of chosen poetry by Solomon to qualify God’s blackness

Attached: 18E89E8C-41AC-4A20-B238-82B78E0F2978.jpg (1080x800, 239K)

>why don’t you tell me ?
because i'm not a messenger.

They hate everything and anything that doesn’t fit their little booklets.

Don’t you think they hate Solomon too for building temples to other gods ?

For Christ sake, the crazies sacked the Library of Alexandria !

To worship gods is a custom and part of a culture, not the principle

>She explained that it was the custom of her family to visit the temple of the goddess Durgā, their family deity, before a marriage. (The kṣatriya kings were mostly staunch Vaiṣṇavas, worshiping Lord Viṣṇu in either the Rādhā-Kṛṣṇa or Lakṣmī-Nārāyaṇa form; still, for their material welfare they used to worship the goddess Durgā. They never made the mistake, however, of accepting the demigods as the Supreme Lord on the level of Viṣṇu-tattva, as did some less intelligent men.) In order to avoid the unnecessary killing of her relatives, Rukmiṇī suggested that it would be easiest for Him to kidnap her while she was either going from the palace to the temple or else while she was returning home.

>These are the words of Princess Rukmiṇī: 'My dear Kṛṣṇa, O infallible and most beautiful one, any human being who happens to hear about Your transcendental form and pastimes immediately absorbs through his ears Your name, fame and qualities; thus all his material pangs subside, and he fixes Your form in his heart. Through such transcendental love for You, he sees You always within himself; and by this process all his desires become fulfilled. Similarly, I have heard of Your transcendental qualities. I may be shameless in expressing myself so directly, but You have captivated me and taken my heart. You may suspect that I am an unmarried girl, young in age, and may dobut my steadiness of character, but my dear Mukunda, You are the supreme lion among the human beings, the supreme person among persons. Any girl, although not yet out of her home, or any woman who may be of the highest chastity, would desire to marry You, being captivated by Your unprecedented character, knowledge, opulence and position. I know that You are the husband of the goddess of fortune and that You are very kind toward Your devotees; therefore I have decided to become Your eternal maidservant.

get a job

>My dear Lord, I dedicate my life and soul unto Your lotus feet. I have accepted Your Lordship as my selected husband, and I therefore request You to accept me as Your wife. You are the supreme powerful, O lotus-eyed one. Now I belong to You. If that which is enjoyable for the lion to eat is taken away by the jackal, it will be a ludicrous affair; therefore I request You to immediately take care of me before I am taken away by Śiśupāla and other princes like him. My dear Lord, in my previous life I may have done public welfare work like digging wells and growing trees, or pious activities such as performing ritualistic ceremonies and sacrifices and serving the superior spiritual master, the brāhmaṇas and Vaiṣṇavas. By these activities, perhaps I have pleased the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Nārāyaṇa. If this is so, then I wish that You, Lord Kṛṣṇa, the brother of Lord Balarāma, would please come here and catch hold of my hand so that I may not be touched by Śiśupāla and his company.'

Why would the wisest of all men build temples to other Gods ?

>Rukmiṇī further began to think that demigods such as Lord Brahmā, Lord Śiva and the goddess Durgā might have been displeased. It is generally said that the demigods become angry when they are not properly worshiped. For instance, when Indra found that the inhabitants of Vṛndāvana were not worshiping him (Kṛṣṇa having stopped the Indra-yajña), he became very angry and wanted to chastise them. Thus Rukmiṇī was thinking that since she did not worship Lord Śiva or Lord Brahmā very much, they might have become angry and tried to frustrate her plan. Similarly she thought that the goddess Durgā, the wife of Lord Śiva, might have taken the side of her husband. Lord Śiva is known as Rudra, and his wife is known as Rudrāṇī. Rudrāṇī and Rudra refer to those who are very accustomed to putting others in a distressed condition so they might cry forever. Rukmiṇī was thinking of the goddess Durgā as Girijā, the daughter of the Himalayan Mountains. The Himalayan Mountains are very cold and hard, and she thought of the goddess Durgā as hardhearted and cold. In her anxiety to see Kṛṣṇa, Rukmiṇī, who was after all still a child, thought this way about the different demigods. The gopīs worshiped goddess Kātyāyanī to get Kṛṣṇa as their husband; similarly Rukmiṇī was thinking of the various types of demigods, not for material benefit, but in respect to Kṛṣṇa. Praying to the demigods to achieve the favor of Kṛṣṇa is not irregular, and Rukmiṇī was fully absorbed in thoughts of Kṛṣṇa.

Solomon clearly says KRSNA / KRIST.
Bible clearly says CHRIST.
And still Muzzies call God Alalalala ?
Where did they get that from ?
Which booklet ?

The VEDAS clearly say KRSNA !

>unuseful comment
>see dirty flag

Do you really have to shit our board up too?

Lord Shiva > all other gods including sneaky jews Krishna and Jesus

Son, you will have to accept it eventually

The Second Coming of Christ is DESIGNATED for this beautiful Jow Forums street

>King Solomon in his Song of Songs is describing KRSNA , The Supreme Personality of Godhead.

You're a raging ISKCON faggot who needs permabanned but in this case you could be right...

...after all, the OT tells us Solomon "worshipped false gods", which prompted his split with the Queen of Sheba (who rejected paganism for monotheism), whilst Solomon degraded himself before idols.

>should of
kys

>Deity worship in the temple has been in existence since the beginning of Vedic culture. There is a class of men described in the Bhagavad-gītā as the veda-vāda-rata; they only believe in the Vedic ritualistic ceremonies, but not in the temple worship. Such foolish people may here take note that although this marriage of Kṛṣṇa and Rukmiṇī took place more than 5,000 years ago, there were arrangements for temple worship. In the Bhagavad-gītā the Lord says, yānti deva-vratā devān: "The worshipers of the demigods attain the abodes of the demigods." There were many people who worshiped the demigods and many who directly worshiped the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The system of demigod worship was directed mainly to Lord Brahmā, Lord Śiva, Lord Gaṇeśa, the sun-god and the goddess Durgā. Lord Śiva and the goddess Durgā were worshiped even by the royal families; other minor demigods were worshiped by silly inferior people. As far as the brāhmaṇas and Vaiṣṇavas are concerned, they simply worship Lord Viṣṇu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In the Bhagavad-gītā the worship of demigods is condemned, but not forbidden; there it is clearly stated that the less intelligent class of men worship the different kinds of demigods for material benefit. On the other hand, even though Rukmiṇī was the goddess of fortune, she went to the temple of the goddess Durgā because the family deity was worshiped there. In the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam it is stated that as Rukmiṇī was proceeding towards the temple of the goddess Durgā, within her heart she was always thinking of the lotus feet of Kṛṣṇa. Therefore when Rukmiṇī went to the temple it was not with the intention of an ordinary person, who goes to beg for material benefits; her only target was Kṛṣṇa. When people go to the temple of a demigod, the objective is actually Kṛṣṇa, since it is He who empowers the demigods to provide material benefits.

Son, you see Kikes and Christcucks will tell you that, but in reality he was just visiting different temples like a tourist

OK Joe. Source?

Fuck off with your Jewish propaganda

>As Rukmiṇī proceeded toward the temple, she was very silent and grave. Her mother and her girl friend were by her side, and the wife of a brāhmaṇa was in the center; surrounding her were bodyguards. (This custom of a would-be bride going to the temple of a demigod is still practiced in India.) As the procession continued, various musical sounds were heard. Drums, conchshells, and bugles of different sizes such as paṇavas, turyas and bheris combined to make a sound which was not only auspicious but very sweet to hear. There were thousands of wives of respectable brāhmaṇas present. These women were all dressed very nicely with suitable ornaments. They presented Rukmiṇī with flower garlands, sandalwood pulp and a variety of colorful garments to assist her in worshiping Lord Śiva and the goddess Durgā. Some of these ladies were very old and knew perfectly well how to chant prayers to the goddess Durgā and Lord Śiva; so, followed by Rukmiṇī and others, they led these prayers before the deity.

>"worshipped false gods"

Just because he visited some temples in ancient times he is now labeled a heretic ? This is what Kikes and Christcucks are good at . Accusing and Labeling people falsely.

(((they))) are trying to portray him as some lusty man who was bewildered by opulence, power and wealth, and went mad with some women, in spite the facet he got all the women he wanted !

And then (((they))) had the nerve to record all that in the Bible !

Why is soap opera in the Bible ?

(((they))) are trying to portray him as some lusty man who was bewildered by opulence, power and wealth, and went mad with some woman, in spite the fact he got all the women he wanted !

Although he is the WISEST.
All of a sudden Solomon is mad, bewildered, lusty, idolater !

According to whom ? Kikes ?

>All the princes and visitors who came to Kuṇḍina for the marriage were assembled outside the temple to see Rukmiṇī. The princes were especially very eager to see her because they all actually thought that they would have Rukmiṇī as their wife. Struck with wonder upon seeing Rukmiṇī, they thought that she was specially manufactured by the Creator to bewilder all the great chivalrous princes. Her body was well-constructed, the middle portion being thin. She had green eyes, pink lips, and a beautiful face which was enhanced by her scattered hair and by different kinds of earrings. Around her feet she wore jeweled lockets. The bodily luster and beauty of Rukmiṇī appeared as if painted by an artist perfectly presenting beauty following the description of great poets. The breast of Rukmiṇī is described as being a little bit high, indicating that she was just a youth not more than thirteen or fourteen years old. Her beauty was specifically intended to attract the attention of Kṛṣṇa. Although the princes gazed upon her beautiful features, she was not at all proud. Her eyes moved restlessly, and when she smiled very simply, like an innocent girl, her teeth appeared just like lotus flowers. Expecting Kṛṣṇa to take her away at any moment, she proceeded very slowly towards her home. Her legs moved just like a full-grown swan, and her ankle bells tinkled very mildly.

maybe they hate him cause they aint him? lol

Nice

>As already explained, the great chivalrous princes who assembled there were so overwhelmed by Rukmiṇī's beauty that they almost became unconscious. Full of lust, they hopelessly desired Rukmiṇī's hand, comparing their own beauty with hers. Śrīmatī Rukmiṇī, however, was not interested in any of them; in her heart she was simply expecting Kṛṣṇa to come and carry her away. As she was adjusting the ornaments on her left-hand finger, she happened to look upon the princes and suddenly saw that Kṛṣṇa was present amongst them. Although Rukmiṇī had never before seen Kṛṣṇa, she was always thinking of Him; thus she had no difficulty in recognizing Him amongst the princely order. Kṛṣṇa, not being concerned with the other princes, immediately took the opportunity of placing Rukmiṇī on His chariot, marked by a flag bearing an image of Garuḍa. He then proceeded slowly, without fear, taking away Rukmiṇī exactly as the lion takes the deer from the midst of the jackals. Meanwhile Balarāma appeared on the scene with the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty.

Source for your claims re: Solomon whenever you are ready. I don't really want to discuss anything else.
Deliver or admit you're a sodomite.

But do you realize how bad is Solomon for (((their))) agenda or plans . Since they can’t use him they have to abuse him. You deduct these things. You predict these things like mystic Mc

I don't know for sure, but I think yous is saying Solomon was a cosmopolitan but the Jews want to be Zionists and smell their own farts.

Solomon clearly sings about God in OT , and yet (((they))) are interpreting the song in the most absurd ways.

>Solomon was a cosmopolitan

This is also a very important subject for discussion . The Yadu Dynasty during KRISHNA’S times was ultra diverse since Balarāma is WHITE , Krishna is BLACK, and both had thousands of wives, and both were blood thirsty warriors, killing, maiming and taking booty

So - you have nothing save your own wishful thinking to back up your pseudo-history? Sad as fuck. Stick to glorifying your own faith before attempting to syncretically incorporate major players from other religions into areas where yours seems lacking.

Therefore, you shall remain as you are, now - a sodomite, no more, and no less, floundering in a puddle of your own reproductive fluids.
KYS, Joe

"hindusism" is an amalgamation. Buried within though is the story of Christ as told by his apostle Thomas on his mission throughout India. Watch all the parts of this series and you will see that the real history has been completely hidden. It asks questions about the text, the temples, and other such things which dont add up.
youtube.com/watch?v=42W_cSOfR2U

Within DWARAKA there was a whole city of society girls available to single men and warriors.
The Society girls were all taken care of by the Government.

>My Aryan lads,

King Solomon in his Song of Songs is describing DESIGNATED , The Supreme pavement to empty the bowels

Attached: 58D222DB-CA45-4EC3-8F7F-216C0E70A2FD.jpg (2048x2048, 773K)

did they have to be available to the men in order to taken care of?

Ok. Fair enough, u stupid cow muncher ! Could you at least give me exact quotes where in the Bible is it stated that Solomon >worshipped false gods , and that >degraded himself before idols ?

Yes, so there was no Adultery in the society

>Free mingling with women has never been possible in India, but for one who wanted to associate with society girls, they were available in a district of prostitutes. There were prostitutes in human society even in Lord Kṛṣṇa's time, for it is said that the prostitutes of Dvārakā City came forth to receive the Lord. Although they were prostitutes, they were also devotees of Kṛṣṇa.

>We may not hate even the prostitutes if they are devotees of the Lord. Even to date there are many prostitutes in great cities of India who are sincere devotees of the Lord. By tricks of chance one may be obliged to adopt a profession which is not very adorable in society, but that does not hamper one in executing devotional service to the Lord. Devotional service to the Lord is uncheckable in all circumstances. It is understood herewith that even in those days, about five thousand years ago, there were prostitutes in a city like Dvārakā, where Lord Kṛṣṇa resided. This means that prostitutes are necessary citizens for the proper upkeep of society. The government opens wine shops, but this does not mean that the government encourages the drinking of wine. The idea is that there is a class of men who will drink at any cost, and it has been experienced that prohibition in great cities encouraged illicit smuggling of wine. Similarly, men who are not satisfied at home require such concessions, and if there is no prostitute, then such low men will induce others into prostitution. It is better that prostitutes be available in the marketplace so that the sanctity of society can be maintained. It is better to maintain a class of prostitutes than to encourage prostitutes within society. The real reformation is to enlighten all people to become devotees of the Lord, and that will check all kinds of deteriorating factors of life.

1 Kings 11:
" 1 King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites.
2 They were from nations about which the LORD had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love.
3 He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray.
4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been.
5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites.
6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.
7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites.
8 He did the same for all his foreign wives, who burned incense and offered sacrifices to their gods. "

Sacrifices to Molek/Moloch. FFS, Joe.
For a person who mocks the Heebs all the time, you seem quite happy to have this Molochite apostate figuring in your "Fantasy Football" version of history.

Why are you such a dick, Joe?

Lol you fucks

>So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD

B-but we will record his gay faggot pedo fetish as authentic Biblical stories and folk songs ?

Is that fucking right britbong ?

Eh?
What are you trying to say? Have you abandoned your idea that "Solomon was /ourMolochite/"?

You're full of Pajeet cum, faggot

These fucks never did evil right ?

But Solomon is Evil incarnate ?

Attached: D62BAE41-4A4B-4B28-8D9E-237AC93B4DB5.jpg (920x613, 188K)

Stupid !

Read Solomon’s Song of Songs and you tell me that’s not some crazy perv shit ?

And that’s all recorded in the Bible as some fucking sexual fantasies ! Am I right ?

>Read Solomon’s Song of Songs
I do not honour requests made by sodomites.
OP confirmed for gay homo faggot.

BTFO !

You need help.
hooktube.com/watch?v=yBoBat6ARvU

>It appears that the prostitutes of Dvārakā, who were so eager to meet the Lord, were all His unalloyed devotees, and thus they were all on the path of salvation according to the above version of the Bhagavad-gītā. Therefore, the only reformation that is necessary in society is to make an organized effort to turn the citizens into devotees of the Lord, and thus all good qualities of the denizens of heaven will overtake them in their own way. On the other hand, those who are nondevotees have no good qualifications whatsoever, however they may be materially advanced. The difference is that the devotees of the Lord are on the path of liberation, whereas the nondevotees are on the path of further entanglement in material bondage. The criterion of advancement of civilization is whether the people are educated and advanced on the path of salvation.

>When Lord Kṛṣṇa heard the prayers of mother earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid." Then He entered the palace of Bhaumāsura, which was equipped with all kinds of opulences. In the palace of Bhaumāsura Lord Kṛṣṇa saw 16,100 young princesses, who had been kidnapped and held captive there. When the princesses saw the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Kṛṣṇa, enter the palace, they immediately became captivated by the beauty of the Lord and prayed for His causeless mercy. Within their minds, they decided to accept Lord Kṛṣṇa as their husband without any hesitation. Each one of them began to pray to providence that Kṛṣṇa might become her husband. Sincerely and seriously, they offered their hearts to the lotus feet of Kṛṣṇa with an unalloyed devotional attitude. As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, Kṛṣṇa could understand their uncontaminated desire, and He agreed to accept them as His wives. Thus, He arranged for suitable dresses and ornaments for them, and each of them, seated on a palanquin, was dispatched to Dvārakā City. Kṛṣṇa also collected unlimited wealth from the palace, along with chariots, horses, jewels and treasure. He took from the palace fifty white elephants, each with four tusks, and all of them were dispatched to Dvārakā.