#walkaway

How do you feel about the walk-awayers? I have been obsessed with watching allot of the videos and don't really believe even half of them. Allot of these people seem like scared mice running from the side that will obviously lose in our next civil war. Most of them seem to be very left leaning still and 9/10 are Bernie supporters. I don't think many of them will vote for our guy, and I think they are just fence sitters who will follow wherever is cooler at the moment. I do not trust them and do not believe they will be good fornyour movement. I also tend to think that they are the equivalent of refugees. Once we take them in they will try to corrupt and change everything from the inside.
Saying that I have seen a good few with seemingly legit Red pilled people who realize what they have done.
How do we Red pill all of these weak groveling bernie bros/hoes? Why do they seem so scared and sheltered and afraid to be their own person, and stand behind their beliefs?
I think unless they prove their undying respect for the right they should be tossed in with the commies on the day of the rope.
Thoughts? Ideas? Explanations?

Attached: 20161129_165314.jpg (2560x1536, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/uSar6Vg/the-trump-card.docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sent this memo to Trump last week on the 3rd and he confirmed he received it. Now I am going to share it with you all.

docdroid.net/uSar6Vg/the-trump-card.docx

A major subserversion to make people complacent for the midterms.

Who cares. All this surface bullshit is just rearranging chairs on the Titanic. All Leftists can preach the Trump gospel, but it still does naught as people simply don't walk the walk anymore and just talk the talk.

How Jow Forums forgot all this I have no idea.

Attached: 1528910049455.jpg (696x800, 47K)

Attached: 1530301713758.jpg (1592x1445, 720K)

that looks disgusting

how could anyone eat that

P.s.
I do think there is nothing wrong with changing your mind on most things. But politics really is a good representation of who you are inside, what you stand for on a moral plane.
Most of these people don't really believe what they are saying and are hoping to just get the attention they really seek. How do we filter them

Attached: 20180708_092731.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

Stop spamming this. You're turning each thread into the comments section of clickbait articles.

>I made 3 billion dollars working from home with website

Bacon wrapped pork loin rulad. Stuffed with cream cheese, roasted garlic, spinach, bell peppers, kale, and roasted potatoes.

I sold this as a dish in the restaurant for 30$ a plate accompanied by a roasted carrot puree and sauteed broccoli/asparagus.

Sold out that night.

It's to be expected. The left went full retard with the promoting physical confrontation/attacking of the other side and with abolishing ICE/immigration law.

If Republicans came out in favor of slavery tomorrow, you'd see a walkaway from the Reps as well.

Good point.

>Bacon
>pork

Attached: 1531099175785.jpg (460x430, 20K)

Don't tell me what to do faggot

I run this board. That document is the most significant thing ever written

Sorry man, didn't see your meme flag.
It's not kosher friendly.
We have plain noodles and kosher salt for you as an option.

a lot*
not allot

I will make whatever grammatical errors I please as I shitpost from my phone.
Get over it.

Considering how you're purposefully being vague about it, I doubt it's actually anything significant or even relating to Trump.

Please tell us more about your faggot menu in your thread about not taking people seriously because they don’t seem sincere about muh real issues.

Give it a try

It really changes everything

I think half of them are drooling retards for not realizing that democrats/liberals were Marxists all along. The rest are Marxists that want to go back to pushing Marxism slowly because they realize regular people are catching on.

What the Sam fuck is a walk awayer?

Scrolling is hard

Attached: 20151123_181741.jpg (2560x1536, 630K)

People of th #walkaway "movement"

Attached: 20160426_160848.jpg (2560x1536, 1.09M)

What's this #walkaway business? Spoonfeed me the basic gestalt Jow Forums.

Attached: 1446587216622.jpg (282x341, 44K)

A bunch of people are walking away from the leftist. Aka making videos explaining why they are either to scared, or have been red pilled to the left's insane ideals.
There is probably a little more, but that's it in a nut shell.

Attached: Screenshot_20171117-190720.png (720x1280, 580K)

gay