God's Command

Jesus tells us to suffer our enemies and love them as brothers and sisters. The hearts of Christians are satisfied with God and are not driven by the craving for revenge or self-exaltation or money or earthly security.
Have you not realized yet that threads aimed at sowing hate and revenge are nothing more than agitprop to steer you away from the glory and love of our Creator?

>"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." Ephesians 4:32
Do not be fooled by the wayward traps of satan on this board.
>white hate
>"nigger" hate
>woman hate
These are all obvious snares set to separate you from the power and the glory of our Father in Heaven. Any who are postulizing this hate and at the same time professing to be Christians are lying to you. They are an affront to our Lord and a heretic in His eyes. Pray for those who have their hearts filled with confusion, hate, anger, pride and malice and let us live the life that Christ Jesus would want us to in His name.

Attached: polclassic.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=hsFOKNQxIhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YyaUtnWr8Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lub ur enemu
K
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.”
Luke 19:27

Those are the enemies of God, user - not just people who have pissed you off.

The verse is part of a parable that Jesus taught. The parable seems intended to teach about the judgment of God at this point. It does not suggest that human governance should even follow this example. He merely uses what could and often did happen to illustrate a point of God's supreme governance.

I have more verses if you really want to get autistic about it.
“For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.”
Romans 13:4

11 As they heard these things, he proceeded to tell a parable, because he was near to Jerusalem, and because they supposed that the kingdom of God was to appear immediately. 12 He said therefore, “A nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return. 13 Calling ten of his servants, he gave them ten minas, and said to them, ‘Engage in business until I come.’ 14 But his citizens hated him and sent a delegation after him, saying, ‘We do not want this man to reign over us.’
15 When he returned, having received the kingdom, he ordered these servants to whom he had given the money to be called to him, that he might know what they had gained by doing business. 16 The first came before him, saying, ‘Lord, your mina has made ten minas more.’ 17 And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant![c] Because you have been faithful in a very little, you shall have authority over ten cities.’ 18 And the second came, saying, ‘Lord, your mina has made five minas.’

19 And he said to him, ‘And you are to be over five cities.’ 20 Then another came, saying, ‘Lord, here is your mina, which I kept laid away in a handkerchief; 21 for I was afraid of you, because you are a severe man. You take what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.’
22 He said to him, ‘I will condemn you with your own words, you wicked servant! You knew that I was a severe man, taking what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then did you not put my money in the bank, and at my coming I might have collected it with interest?’ 24 And he said to those who stood by, ‘Take the mina from him, and give it to the one who has the ten minas.’ 25 And they said to him, ‘Lord, he has ten minas!’ 26 ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” Luke 19:11-27

Taking the Word out of context and perverting for your own hate is blasphemous to our Lord and Savior.

>Taking the Word out of context and perverting for your own hate is blasphemous to our Lord and Savior.
Being a faggot is a bigger sin.

This is our of context as well. The chapter is referring to how we should behave in regards to earthly authorities, all of whom would have no power if God did not allow it. A couple verses later:
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

8Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? In the same way, every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

I don't much like the taste of your fruit user

what if i hate certain groups of people?
Could we get along with you, OP?
What do you think about such people as me and what to do with them?

Attached: kevinchang.jpg (629x594, 60K)

A revenger ... - In Romans 12:19, vengeance is said to belong to God. Yet he "executes" his vengeance by means of subordinate agents. It belongs to him to take vengeance by direct judgments, by the plague, famine, sickness, or earthquakes; by the appointment of magistrates; or by letting loose the passions of people to prey upon each other. When a magistrate inflicts punishment on the guilty, it is to be regarded as the act of God taking vengeance "by him;" and on this principle only is it right for a judge to condemn a man to death. It is not because one man has by nature any right over the life of another, or because "society" has any right collectively which it has not as individuals; but because "God" gave life, and because he has chosen to take it away when crime is committed by the appointment of magistrates, and not by coming forth himself visibly to execute the laws.

Are you a magistrate, user? Are you one appointed to execute the laws? If not, you have no place to execute wrath upon anyone. The teachings of Christ are very clear on this.

Nobody is defending being a faggot. Literal faggotry is as much an affront to God as malicious thoughts towards those whom you hate are.

Death to all who oppose me

Attached: 1502526143324.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

Daily reminder that pro-Christianity = pro-nigger

Attached: 1461306565038.jpg (634x634, 102K)

Not OP, but yes we can get along. The proper response, "what should be done with" people who disobey Gods commands, is also love. Of course this love entails hope that you also will come to know God.

Riddle me this, faggots. If Christianity is such a pacifist antiviolent religion then why were Christians burning full synagogues, killing saracens, and lynching niggers?

Attached: 1529031973362.jpg (750x705, 93K)

I hate people who watch anime despite not watching any myself. I'd put you all to work in labour camps for a few years if i had the power.

Or you normies could just go back.

>bad people do bad things
>therefore all of Christianity must be wrong
Let's see some proof that this is actually happening, user. Even if it did, the actions of a handful of bad people who don't follow Christ's teachings (or pervert it like the other user in this thread already tried to) are not reflective of Christ at all.

Okay, i were fishing for flushing out hypocrisy, but your answer is the good one i thought would be of less chance to be said. I am glad and i would love to reform. But only when times get stable and prosperous.

I didn't go to the links, but in regards to the quote from Dr. Pierce: hatred and destructive behavior towards white people is not Christian behavior. Worshipping the state of Israel is not Christian behavior. Collaboration with anti-Christian forces is, obviously, not Christian behavior. Belief that we can absolve ourselves from sin via self-genocide is not Christian behavior.

You're a projecting wolf in sheep's clothing. Anyone who encourages subjugation in the face of evil is.

Attached: nice.png (1288x1732, 656K)

user, I have felt the same way at times, but I do not believe times will ever get stable and prosperous. You've probably seen the quote floating around, "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times..." yes?

Every one of my posts has come straight from the scripture, not taken out of context (like the other user) and not twisted to support some ideology of hate, malice, and pride. I know it makes you uncomfortable, but the Word of God is very clear on this. You should study and pray, user.

I do not believe that Christianity is pacifist. "The Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violence will take it by force."

and the violent* will take it by force."

I also like how you can't answer the question I posed. If this happened, show proof of it. Show proof that specifically Christians "burned synagogues, killed Saracens, and lynched niggers" as you so eloquently put it. You can't, because it's a falsehood.

user, you're being disingenuous. What are the Crusades?

>22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galations 5:22-23

yes. but it saddens me strong men of the past have abandoned their efforts to educate the youth of the "correct (everyone has his own "correct")" ways, be it degeneracy, frivolity of money, compassion for the fellow man, strongness, anti- political correctness, intellectualism and so on. I hate both "moralfags" despite being one at times and i hate people who have no concept of morality even more. I dont know what to do or what to think. Its all so tiresome at times.

Attached: tree.jpg (500x660, 141K)

Attached: 1531080154597.jpg (576x672, 72K)

>muh crusades
>implying all Christians supported it
>implying that all of the crusaders randomly murdered people they came in contact with
>implying they were following the Word of Christ and not just some pope with a funny hat
user, your arguments don't hold water.

Instead of "hate" write threads with "counter" heading them. It helps reveal /ourguys/ versus paid shills while also giving us a forum to discuss countering negative/problematic social phenomenon.

We need to discuss these issues in order to address & rebuke them but we don't need to hate anyone.

Very good idea and a very good insight on current events as well.

It is very sad, I agree. That sort of relativism (everyone has their own "correct") has, I believe, played a huge role in the lack of proper education in virtues. It is seen by many now as immoral to teach the youth about moral behavior, since it is a "subjective" matter. So, we are left to figure it out for ourselves. I was not raised in such a manner as to see the modern degeneracy as inherently bad, but I didn't like it regardless which is why I sought out a framework that outright rejects it & found myself aligning mostly with traditional Christianity.

Who said all Christians supported it, or that they slaughtered people indiscriminately? Many good Christians supported the crusades, and much of the killing was done in defense of others (Christian and not) who lived in areas conquered by the Muslims. Who are you to condemn them all as bad Christians?

>slaughtering people in "defense of others"
>is the same as perpetuating hate on Jow Forums and sowing malice where there is none
user, you're trying to take this thread off topic and it's not working.

Indeed. And in a world which forces the opposite of these virtues upon you, does it not take acts of extraordinary courage and strength to live within these? As an example, if everyone around you preaches a "YOLO" philosophy, yet you wish to practice self-restraint, do they not see this as an affront to them personally? Do they not see you as a transgressor of societal norms, as someone to fight against? So, do you fight to maintain your virtue, or do you acquiesce and accept their vice?

>I was not raised in such a manner as to see the modern degeneracy as inherently bad, but I didn't like it regardless which is why I sought out a framework that outright rejects it

Same. But i haven't aligned with anyone yet. If you brand yourself, you'll always be expected to play by the groups rules. Instead I isolate myself from everyone. Is it better to be feared than loved? Probably, if you can't have both. Society is afraid of people who walk their own path. So far i've figured best to do is to is keep one's mouth shut (in most cases), let the hate accumulate in you, make the most money you can, be nice to everyone but not let anyone lose you. show them that you are in command. I even agree with most "rules of satanic church". Is there a reason for some people to hate me over it? They are just rules with a dreadful name to them. But people like to brand you. Moralfags. The best thing one can do is to point out others hypocrisy. takes little effort and doesn't require debate. Sorry for bad inglish, ESL.

Attached: 1525981657139.png (495x700, 146K)

I did not say it was the same thing. You argued that Christians have never been violent against saracens. They have been.

>let anyone use you
damn, im not even drunk

And I asked you to post proof of it. Just saying "muh crusades" doesn't prove anything and is not proof at all. You can't just act like it's a coverall for any "evil conspiracy" you come up with in your head.

>let hate accumulate in you
>love money
>I agree with the satanic church
We'll pray for you.

what's wrong with hate? Without it you cannot appreciate love. Without darkness you can't see the stars.

>Is it better to be feared than loved? Probably, if you can't have both.
It is a hard matter to discuss, not knowing what other people mean when they say "love". For me, the two (fear and love) are entwined. If I love someone, do I not fear doing wrong to them, or losing them through unforeseen circumstances? If I do not love someone, why should I fear anything they might think or do?

Regarding the rest of it, yes, it may be materially beneficial for you to behave in such a manner. But how are you internally, how is your soul? Are you content with filling yourself with anger, at pointing out hypocrisy only to gain the upper hand in a situation? While I think there is a place for pointing out when someone is being hypocritical, I believe it is best if, internally, you love this person and truly hope for them to change and abandon the hypocrisy rather than it only being a spiteful correction.

The morality of hate is contextual. But feeling nothing but suppressed rage isn’t physically healthy. Exercise frequently if you don’t already.

>Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal
Beta af

1 John 1:6
If we claim to have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.

1 John 2:11
But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

1 John 2:15-16
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life comes not from the Father but from the world.

Heretic

Attached: 1531064451473.png (1520x7754, 1.42M)

Attached: 1531064500958.png (1508x8683, 1.06M)

I have no evil conspiracy in my head - I do not think that all Christians are going around slaughtering people at will, nor do I think Christian doctrine supposes they should. My only point was that historically, some Christians have used violence in defense of others and in defense of their territories.

Attached: 1522445975706.png (1532x2582, 1.24M)

Please take your fellow christcucks and emmigrate into an islamic country. Then see how long you will last with that kind of attitude.

sdfsgffg

Attached: 1522553544251.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: 1483663631979.jpg (900x600, 282K)

My soul is corrupted by school bullying, terrible parents, being poor, being a manlet, also ugly, im most probably autist and i've never had a GF at 21. I do not hold false fantasies of people being moral or empathetic because i have experienced the contrary way too many times and i couldn't even trust people most close to me. I see people who had it all from the start and they never worry about anything like i do. im the one with the empathy here. Hard times make stron men. Or, as i like to say, they may break the man altogether. Im sorry it took so long for this post. Bumping with a picture. I'd probably relate the best with pic rel.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I'm no heretic. God commands us to love our enemies and walk with Christ. Spamming this thread won't change that.

Oh, and i also contracted "anhedonia" some 6 months ago and its eating me alive as i write. Living the dream. Wanna make enough money to one day, one day,please, travel to beautiful america and experience a road trip i always wanted as a teenager since playing GTA SA and watching movies like Easy rider (1969). Just want to smoke a good amount of cannabis and look into a nice sunset as long as it turns into magnificent night sky filled with stars that give light which was casted millions of years ago like a mirror of the past they are. If only it'd happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=hsFOKNQxIhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YyaUtnWr8Gw
There, i had shared my two cents with you.

Attached: 15206209833910.jpg (1280x854, 177K)

>sees wall of text saying hes wrong
>no that's not right
user

Attached: 1522445825911.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

>false fantasies
>my experience
Your false "wisdom" and pride lead you astray. But Jesus still waits with open arms if only you humble yourself. There's no need to live in pain the way you do.

The pacificism heresy is a problem. I hope you’re kind to your literal neighbors but I also hope you don’t act like a cuck in the face of adversity.

Attached: 1522445910833.png (1798x8404, 2.04M)

>sees wall of spam because someone can't even articulate their argument
user, you're just wrong. Based on Scripture itself. I'm not trying to argue with you I'm just pointing out that you're incorrect and Jesus Christ doesn't command us to hate anyone or fill our hearts with malice or pride. Anyone who confesses otherwise is clearly not of the Father.

Attached: 1531064811642.png (1783x4033, 2.93M)

Im a martyr of the times we live in and the disturbed sanctity of life which was never to be opened if it cannot be sustained in harmony with the world. Or maybe im wrong and pic related is the truth. i dunno.

Attached: quote-those-who-want-to-live-let-them-fight-and-those-who-do-not-want-to-fight-in-this-world-of-eter (850x400, 61K)

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Does anyone know any good Christian movies to watch with my fiancé?

user, I'm sorry for your situation. While I've experienced parts of it, there are certainly some that I haven't. However, don't let the actions of other people around you, or circumstances, dictate the state of your soul. You can nourish yourself spiritually regardless of how terrible everything else is. It won't fix everything, but it will help a lot. Read spiritual texts, try praying, work on introspection and correcting harmful emotions and behaviors, etc. Spend time out in nature. Don't worry for awhile about how you want your relationships with other people to be, or what location would be better. You only have so much control over those things, but you can work on the things which you have complete control over & which no one else can touch unless you let them - your soul, your mind.

Or perhaps you're just another person here to try and spread lies and discord. We don't fall for your false prophets and your heretical ways.

I saw Passion of the Christ a while back and it was pretty good. The movie "Silence" was decent, too.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Machine Gun Preacher was nice.

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1485880499962.png (607x749, 338K)

Define false prophet. I don't consider myself one because i am not worthy enough to be one because i am a Human, bound by my brainpower and NURTURE. Imagine telling the other 4 billion people in the world that their beliefs are based on false prophets and gods. They are going to get real angry with you.

>catholics
There's your problem user.

>imagine telling 4 billion people their beliefs are based on false prophets
There's nothing wrong with telling the Truth.

Jesus would not sit idly by and allow queers free reign.

Jesus would not sit idly by and allow the CIA/FBI/ to kill people with drones, sell drugs guns and weapons.

Jesus wouldnt want you to bend over and take crap from atheists. To allow your kids to be turned gay.

Sure love your enemy, treat them humanly but dont allow them to win.

Most people have turned away from God, and the book says alot about people who arent with God. We try, we preach, we strive, but in the end we dont fail.

Its why we must keep pushing where sinners are, here for example. Most edgelords think theyre cool, but have no knowledge. If we save some, bring them into the fold we strike a blow to (((them)))

Attached: 1531083793187.jpg (333x499, 30K)

Christianity is incompatible with the desires of /pol
Only when you mutate Christian principals and try to bend it into your political aspirations does it work

You seem to believe you possess the monopoly rights to truth despite getting your teachings on a 2000 year old book adapted for personal understanding countless times throughout the years.

Attached: 1521982673256.png (1532x212, 102K)

Jow Forums has always been a Christian board even before your normies and atheists showed up. You can take your heretical nonsense to another forum.

You think you're wise, user, but you couldn't be further from it. I'm sorry that you're so bitter about your circumstances but it's no reason to lash out at God or try to steer others away to damnation. Read His word, know your Creator, and be at peace. If you choose to turn your back on Him do it on your own and don't try to drag others into your misery.

The point isn't to tell other people they're wrong, user. Its just to share the message of Christianity with them all so that, God willing, they'll take a personal interest and decide for themselves whether it is the Truth.

Why are you being hostile to someone who is being open about their suffering, and seeking relief from it?

Based user. Its not people that is the enemy, its evil and sin.

Attached: quote-the-line-separating-good-and-evil-passes-not-through-states-nor-between-classes-nor-aleksandr- (850x400, 89K)

I'm not being hostile at all. If you were seeking relief you wouldn't be posting nonsense about Satanism and hitler in an obviously Christian thread. You know the truth, you choose not to accept it. Stop trying to lead others astray with a pathetic ruse.

Be helpful to those who need help. Don't judge others because they do not behave themselves like you believe is right. Please. That is all.

Attached: 1530921553495.jpg (300x300, 10K)

I like your stance. May you have lucky path in your life.

I did not post those things, but it is clear as day that the person you're speaking of is looking for help.

Right, but God says "vengeance is mine" so that verse is talking about what God will do, not what you should do.
It's not your place to judge blacks, gays or jews or whatever. Forgive them in your heart, love the liberals you hate, and never allow them to provoke you to anger or violence.
Trust in God user. All the sinners will burn in hell after their time on this earth. Love them as you'd love your own. And if they ever strike you, turn the other cheek.
For just as God tells you to not judge others, for they are his to judge, he will judge you too. Wrath is a deadly sin for a reason.

I will keep you in my prayers, user.

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden,and I will give you rest.Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,for I am gentle and lowly in heart,and you will find rest for your souls.For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

>tfw /pol , starting as a troll and reactionary board through the years matures and seeks Truth (Jesus)

The bibilical meaning of the word "love" has nothing to do with the secular, modernist, liberal word "love".

When liberals use the word love, they simply mean, "let us do whatever we want".

It's a manipulative, anti-social distortion of the biblical notion of love so that it conveniently lines up with progressive political goals.

Compare these two endings of the thought. That is what i wanted to flush out at the start. At the end, i was right.

Attached: 1506260185856.jpg (1600x1065, 299K)

We have a higher calling than your nonsense. If you want to learn then humble yourself and learn. If you choose to turn your back on God then leave.

1 Thessalonians 5:22
>Reject every kind of evil.
John 3:20
>Everyone who does evil hates the light and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.
Job 4:8
>As I have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it.
Proverbs 3:7
>Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil.

I'll read the new testament sometime in this summer though, right after i'll finish Orwell's 1984 (stereotypical, i know) so theres some hope. Dont be bitter.

You were right, and also wrong, user. None of us are perfect. Even among Christians there will be people who are irritable, judgmental, hostile, etc. We are called to try to imitate Christ, but it is a difficult path. Don't judge the religion for the failures or successes of some, but for the goal.