Who else is a leftist and only goes here to laugh at retads?

Who else is a leftist and only goes here to laugh at retads?

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

>flag
Now i'm laughing

>retads
What a retard.

Attached: awkward.png (231x266, 136K)

Me.

>goes here

Attached: peepee.jpg (396x381, 19K)

Attached: 1530109698548.png (1060x722, 35K)

>A fucking favela macaco laughing at anybody

>retads
(you)

Attached: (you).webm (854x480, 668K)

oh i get it, because irony

Attached: brazilian top scientist.jpg (553x926, 92K)

The sad thing about this post is that it isn’t a false flag by the right to make leftists look bad.

This is an actual lefty.

Hi.
I know it's wrong but I can't stop. I feel bad.

Attached: 087e.jpg (524x400, 29K)

>brazilian
>still a leftist

Found the public university geography student

Attached: 6EDu17uV_400x400.jpg (377x377, 30K)

Hey guys Hillary here just to remind you that I had the popular vote in 2016 lol I fucked my husbands ass that night and killed 20 children just so I can win i guess I was lied about it but never mind. Do you remember that one time I suicided 20k people just because they were going to expose me hah expose what the future president of the US Lucifer told me that If I run in 2020 I will win now remember me Hillary will be the best president the US has even had also so what if my husband raped some kids in North Korea and most of the people close to me are pedos I am still a woman you can't touch me faggots.

Attached: 94a58ba5880f1a1671be391d88bf25fd.jpg (364x500, 26K)

>.webm
What kind of cruel asshole do you have to be to put two retards in those outfits and videotape it?

Leftists laugh at retards? Whoa. Dude. Like, I can't even. Wow. I just can't even. I was a leftist but if laughing at the disabled is what we're all about then I'm a stump for Trump now.

Attached: brazilian university.jpg (2048x1536, 514K)

>retads

Attached: 17306889-48B1-4391-88B4-EA3EAE127CB9.png (820x729, 106K)

the retards seemed happy about it

kkk eae men

They don't realize how (additionally) retarded they look, which is something a caretaker should look out for, not put it on tape.

Attached: BLACK KWEENZ.webm (230x400, 1.55M)

Me

Can’t wait to see the butt hurt when Hillary wins in 2020 and opens the borders up resulting in USA becoming an hispanic/mestizo superpower and one of the guys standing outside Home Depot invents a room temperature superconductor

What will you Drumpftards day then?

Attached: 1499726023489.jpg (1536x2048, 327K)

Get a job that contributes to society, deadbeat.

I used to be a leftist when I came here, I was a miserable "hurr durr nothing is objective morals are a spook" junkie stirner-loving leftist.

Three months and I became a libertarian
Four months, ancap
Five months, Hoppean "NAP is a logical principle and commies can't be moral agents, thus physical removal is necessary". Hoppe got me interested in traditionalism and nationalism.
And here I am, three years later, abstaining from drugs, alcohol and masturbating, going to the gym six times a week and constantly reading theory, with a photo of Oswald Mosley above my bed.

Same will happen to you

It’s nice that you’re still able to laugh at yourself.

radical progessives are destroying your party? some odd content. maybe youre just dumb.

Audible laughter waking up neighbors

>retads
Sage shit bait

too bad all brazilians are retarded by default

Attached: cute3.gif (500x300, 135K)

That butter face

Somewhat more centerist, I come here to laugh at the retards on both sides.

>1 post by this assblasted election loser
>I suck big government cock for the free milk, the thread
sage

>South American leftist
wew lad

>calls himself leftist
>calls others retards

>the average wh*te """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>hispanic/mestizo superpower

Why hasn’t this happened before?

You can’t fly this plane paco. Sit down and enjoy the ride.

>retads
Yep, I'm laughing at (you)

Me
poltards are retarded af

I come here to laugh at dumb frogposters

Disgusting.

Because everyday feminism, kotaku, buzzfeed, cracked, and the root is such a garden of intellectual richness right?

>goes here
>retads
i think you've made an error OP

Attached: 1502138835546.png (386x585, 514K)

Is that a human or a monkey

I laugh at the holocaust deniers because they are obviously teenagers. It happened and it was justified.

Yes

u aight white boy

>Brazil
>shithole
>left wing

You think that anyone cares you are laughing at them. You are literal subhuman trash m.

I'm a centrist. I come here to laugh at both sides.
Checkmate faggots.

Attached: BAMjonge.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Next level bait

leftists have an unreal obsession with calling everyone a "retard", it's very strange.

>brazil

i've been done
to be fair I find centre-left and centre-right liberals to be the least informed on average. commies and dsa types are usually at least reasonably read, and autistic tankies and nazis are usually very well read. Doesn't mean they're correct or anything, but it leads to more fun conversations. I hope we can all rope liberals together before duking it out.

hahahaha

Here I thought it was nazis who wanted to vill undesireable elements from society

>ackshually leftists are the real eugenicists
no we're the real eugenicists.

I came here to laugh at retards only.

Now after years, I am full 1488.

better leave before the mind virus gets you

Attached: post op.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Keep us posted huenigger. The rabbit hole goes deep.

Attached: 1466169325978.jpg (990x1278, 475K)

relax kiddo, they probably uploaded it for the sensible part of the internet and not for Jow Forums to laugh at

Literally no one.

Attached: DhXvW2sWkAA3f1t.jpg (654x368, 24K)

Nice bait thread

Attached: S5aUyfK.jpg (316x202, 3K)

>post op girls

Guilty.
Syria general is nice though.

>doesn't realise he's merely at stage 1 of becoming a Jow Forumstard

Attached: really (3).jpg (1056x1080, 181K)

Both

Learn how to put periods in between sentences you brain damaged idiot. Reading that run on sentence gave me cancer

I come here to laugh at people like op.
No drive in life, no satisfaction and no peace.

>"""""""""""girls""""""""""""

OP's pic

Attached: op.jpg (871x518, 84K)

Keep laughing faggot, i want to see you cry in october when Bolsonaro wins.

Hey, hi, how ya doing

Attached: 09893824.jpg (500x273, 45K)

I'm 35 years old now and been on both sides of the spectrum. Kinda puts things in a different perspective when youre becoming an oldfag with kids.

fuck off to /leftypol/ you fucking nigger

Attached: 1503252871646.png (980x445, 475K)

Attached: 1503255815691.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

Attached: 1503252493848.png (999x442, 169K)

Is that to keep from crying when your bf is busting one in your keister?

Attached: 1503252989283.png (1488x476, 91K)

> A red haired witch perverting god's written word

Colour me surprised...

I was once .....

When you stare into the abyss, it stares back into you and one day you’ll come to realize the saddest words in speech or pen Jow Forumswas right again...

You’ll realize that you became Jow Forums. The ride never ends

Attached: 0DF08088-2322-47EE-8600-2728D4A0D95A.jpg (1024x789, 146K)

Going to the gym is narcisstic degeneracy tho
t. former Jow Forumsizen

Attached: Fotor_152858772729881.jpg (2200x1650, 354K)

Me

I don't even have to try, all I have to do is post and amerimutts work themselves into a froth because of my flag

Do you think muslims are subhumans?

Attached: 1c0602a5b44b479f13fc786587fd5f27c8742dcc6d290670bdc228011ec0d2d5.jpg (804x452, 82K)

What if you just workout to feel good faggot?

Agreed.

Haha, keep telling yourself that

I-I just wanna feel good in my skin. I need those breast implants and hormone treatment. T-that's who I am guis.

Attached: Fotor_152859685175828.jpg (1498x999, 484K)

It mostly but I don't think it has to be. There's obvious value in physical training and a sort of mannerbund atmosphere but there's fine line between it and narcissistic faggotry. Jow Forums and the seof improvement general, for instance, are far too obsessed with lifting as a cure all and it really seems to reek of their own weakness that they think so.

is you me btw?

Attached: 1530752228448.png (1056x773, 20K)

Hue hue hue

You lie. Leftists do the have the restraint to sit back as their ideology is shit on. In reality you probably post defensively all the time because you can never find a valid point to push offense.

I come here to laugh at all the leftists and liberals, which constitutes most of Jow Forums.

>I-I just work out to better myself
>actually thinks of how to get laid more
Renounce fornication.

Gay

>leftist
>can't learn the easiest language

Attached: 1516450209653.png (480x480, 188K)

capped for the next thread like this

Attached: leftie transormation.jpg (1181x181, 43K)

ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
in all fields

took me only 4 "invalid captchas" to bring you the message that everyone in here is a colossal faggot.
>tfw professional car clicker

All the gyms I went too were populated of subhumane insecure bitches. And I was one too. The main fallacie of Jow Forums is that they think they can build real natural character and overcome their insecure personality but in reality they just build up a giant ego that shields them from other people. But deep inside they're the same.

Nothing against hard work or bodyweight workouts as something to counter daily life stress but lifting heavy as barbells 3+ times a week is unhealthy and strainous as fuck for your body/mind and fucks up your joints. Yes, even with perfect form.

Not mentioning the obssesive amd vapid behaviour it feeds into by the perceived perception of others and the eating habits necassery.

Attached: FB_IMG_1528655484159.jpg (716x960, 47K)

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Alberto Tyrone LeShawn de Ronaldo. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Alberto. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.