Red pill me on God's existence

Red pill me on God's existence

Attached: kramskoi_christ_dans_le_dc3a9sert.jpg (1134x1001, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ways_(Aquinas)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc
youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophatic_theology
youtube.com/watch?v=26aB1S3bxGs
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Define "God".
And explain why you're not just a bag of chemicals with no awareness. How the fuck did that happen?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ways_(Aquinas)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc

read the bible

''God'' is the demiurge who trapped us on this material plane. he is an asshole. the serpent did nothing wrong

Attached: 1524862709472.jpg (316x489, 32K)

We are a bag of chemicals that through chemical reactions have awareness

What god?

>gnostics

Attached: 1506055139804.png (400x400, 98K)

Read the Corpus Hermeticum or at least Poimandres, OP

Here you go OP

youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophatic_theology
youtube.com/watch?v=26aB1S3bxGs

life is but a dream within a dream

>Red pill me on God's existence
He is.

>”God” is man’s hobbled intellect trying to comprehend things he cannot explain

Attached: 2BAEB052-AC4C-4B59-A9A0-32EA807F57AE.gif (400x560, 1.43M)

For what purpose?

Why are you a bag of chemicals
and why do you have awareness
Why do you think you have awareness
Why do you think you need to understand why you think that you have awareness.

Check the ID in the screencap

All atheists eternally btfo

Attached: 60.png (480x800, 173K)

Matter cannot be created not destroyed, there must have been something to create life and matter.

God is a universal constant, like time itself in a word. He is the alpha and the omega, he is omnipresent, the beginning and the end

Attached: 3456789.jpg (610x374, 65K)

Eat 7 grams of shrooms. You'll have your answer.

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

was right do you have to the word ''christian''? just because you follow the post-nicene dogma? fuck off

Attached: 1524204540365.jpg (927x1200, 104K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: GOD.png (854x1204, 1.18M)

Brother, I have read the Bible. The link I posted is a discussion on the opening of the Gospel of John and the meaning of "in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
>the Word was God
This is extremely relevant to this thread. I believe that the explanation of the Greek in which it was originally written is a very important step to understanding what is meant by "the Word."

Was there a particular verse you wanted me to demonstrate instead?

Gnosticism is a major pitfall in the path to Christianity as it plays directly to an individual's intellectual pride.

I say this as someone who is guilty of it so please don't disregard this advice my friend.

Salvation is a free gift to all that ask for it, not due to any 'hidden' knowledge.

Attached: e3404e395d74ee5eaa5951849355e84ea39ffb7f0765cf386342570b73dd90e4.jpg (700x909, 48K)

The circle.
Order, chaos, birth, life, death, good, evil, all things.

If good is order than what is chaos? Most would say evil. No! Evil is also order, one fundamentally opposed to good. Chaos is nothing, nothing at all, but with the potential to be ANYTHING. Take a blob of clay. You can make it a man, or a horse, or a house, or a vase or a mask, but to turn it into something else you must first mash it back up into a blob BEFORE you can work it to make it something else. Jesus took clay and made it into eyes so a man could see.

The universe is endless chaos, the primordial dark, and God applied his WILL to it, it took shape. He did it with a command. "Let there be light." God, you could say, is the will of creation. The will TO create, to make good things.

there is nothing 'free'. normies and brainlets who don't prepare themselves for the afterlife will reincarnate as dogs and cows.
one of the biggest contention point I have with mainstream christianity. This shallow promise of eternal life for anybody that subscribes to your viewpoint, a kind of spiritual ''gibs me dat''

Attached: 1530281096799.png (333x500, 384K)

Okay so long story short a God exists atheist have been routinely beat the fuck out on this for several millennia.

Going back to Ancient Egypt and Greece there were groups who theorized that there was a God above their pagan gods. This was some radical thinking so it generally only was taught to intellectuals who weren't going to freak out. Trust me it is complicated.

Anyway this is isn't really a proof of one God but it does show the idea has been around for a LONG fucking time.

>normies and brainlets who don't prepare themselves for the afterlife will reincarnate as dogs and cows
>was right do you have to the word ''christian''?

Attached: 1521301686163.jpg (1200x794, 66K)

l) The Proof from Motion. We observe motion all around us. Whatever is in motion now was at rest until moved by something else, and that by something else, and so on. But if there were an infinite series of movers, all waiting to be moved by something else, then actual motion could never have got started, and there would be no motion now. But there is motion now. So there must be a First Mover which is itself unmoved. This First Mover we call God.

2) The Proof from Efficient Cause. Everything in the world has its efficient cause--its maker--and that maker has its maker, and so on. The coffee table was made by the carpenter, the carpenter by his or her parents, and on and on. But if there were just an infinite series of such makers, the series could never have got started, and therefore be nothing now. But there is something everything there is! So there must have been a First Maker, that was not itself made, and that First Maker we call God.

3) The Proof from Necessary vs. Possible Being. Possible, or contingent, beings are those, such as cars and trees and you and I, whose existence is not necessary. For all such beings there is a time before they come to be when they are not yet, and a time after they cease to be when they are no more. If everything were merely possible, there would have been a time, long ago, when nothing had yet come to be. Nothing comes from nothing, so in that case there would be nothing now! But there is something now-the world and everything in it-so there must be at least one necessary being. This Necessary Being we call God.

4) The Proof from Degrees of Perfection. We all evaluate things and people in terms of their being more or less perfectly true, good, noble and so on. We have certain standards of how things and people should be. But we would have no such standards unless there were some being that is perfect in every way, something that is the truest, noblest, and best. That Most Perfect Being we call God.

5) The Proof from Design. As we look at the world around us, and ourselves, we see ample evidence of design--the bird's wing, designed for the purpose of flight; the human ear, designed for the purpose of hearing; the natural environment, designed to support life; and on and on. If there is design, there must be a designer. That Designer we call God

God is not an objective entity... or at least not one that is separate from yourself. People have trouble accepting the existence of god because the human mind struggles to perceive all possible realms of existence. God both does, and does not exist. We are both a part of god and god is a part of us. No Abrahamic religion explains this very well because they are ALL aimed at indoctrinating plebians

It just happened .. ...

>God is not an objective entity...

Dropped