Apologize to Rodolfo

Attached: rodolfo.png (810x770, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEDeVVibEjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

it was a sheeboon who did it

this story just a big gofundme scam

Attached: Jack_Russell_Terrier.jpg (720x540, 71K)

need to cash in on this before it becomes any more common than it already is.

Such violence wouldn't happen in Mexico

This is just part and parcel of living with niggers.

If it would be a white man, you would read
>Trump voting white male beats up poor innocent holocaust survivor grandpa of 5 children.
but now it's suddenly "attackers"

that guy is not 92.

yea if you read the story it makes no sense. especially the part where 3-4 guys come out of nowhere and also start beating up the guy.

Damn was it really nigs that did it? I love how the article completely hides that tidbit

It was the most stereotypical sheboon in the history of niggers. This is what reddit civic nationalists magapedes want for their country.

It wasn't just a niggress fat as fuck and with a fucking stupid child it was also 4 other gorillas that stomped him and she got a brick and beat him with it.

That's not an article, it's a blurb under a pic. They have been posting the pic of the sheboon holding the brick all over the news

reminds me of when some antifa scum poured some type of drinking liquid or something, perhaps piss, onto a WW2 veteran in a wheel chair at a protest

Nigga looks white.

Probably bricked himself.

Attached: 1492237360293.png (796x865, 602K)

Absolutely it won't , because violence is amongst drug cartels.

I have to imagine there are nearly millions of white americans who have been subject to black violence and are quietly seething, waiting for their chance to fight.

and politicians and reporters and school kids that go to protest

I live in one of the blackest states and know tons of people who have been victimized by them. My dad's coworker was robbed and killed by two nigs last year.

Attached: 1530320304346.png (812x998, 347K)

And anyone who merely implies that drug cartels are not so good.

Don’t act like most people don’t get their news from blurbs only

>Damn was it really nigs that did it? I love how the article completely hides that tidbit
Listen here newfag, it's about time you know, if they don't metion the race it is a shitskin, no exceptions

>implying politicians are NOT part of the cartels
I have to agree with journalists that usually are 50% people accusing cartels (Innocent ones) and 50% part of the cartels too. But students we only had 2 major cases and in 1 of those case family was involved with cartels, so it was like collateral damage of family's wrongdoings.

Why would I be sorry for cultural enrichment?
Are you a fucking bigot?

>5 innocent black children accused of beating and burning evil racist bigoted nazi who gassed babies in the concentration camps

>yea it's an army of criminals that chop off heads at will
>but if you don't bother them they wont bother you
Seems like a weird way of dealing with things. Is it because there is just no other option to live with it?

just pretend you live in medieval times

It's more like as long as you are not a degenerate druggie or greedy jew, nothing will happen to you.

There is a full article on SanLuisObispo.com, and they don't mention the attackers race in the full article either.

soon bruder

99% chance its a nigger

good job darkie
need more black girls like her.

RODOLFORUUMMPPTHH!

>tfw you grew up in the rural northwest and didn't see a nig until 16 on a trip to jew york

Last time I read this he was a grandfather on vacation. Now that's gone.
Also no mention that he was attacked by an enormous Sheboon.

>Apologize to Rodolfo
Tell that to niggers.

>especially the part where 3-4 guys come out of nowhere and also start beating up the guy.
It makes sense if the attackers are Niggers, since as we all know, the second you start a fight with 1 nigger, 3~4 more will materialize behind you. It's their racial ability, "Summon posse".

The negroid species is a biological hazard.

Who else but niggers? youtu.be/JEDeVVibEjo

>92
>medical bills

He has Medicare.

Black woman did it, why should I apologize? I don't want the niggers in my country anyway.

das rite wh*te boy, we takin over now.

Old man is Mexican. Attacked by a wild pack of niggers.

I'm not buying it. some Mexican lady took a photo of the black women and the black women was wondering why she was taking pictures of her. why only a photo of the black women? it's all bullshit gofundme scam for this illegal spic who cant speak english