Stop Saying "Zionist"

Not all bad Jews are Zionists. George Soros is kind of anti-Zionist.

Not all Jews are even bad.

Recognize that Jews are powerful but there are multiple groups in the world with power, it's not all their fault that things in the western world are going badly.

Recognize Jews are human. They have human motives. They make a lot more sense when you stop thinking of them as some kind of mythical creature.

The Jewish issue is mega-complicated and if you're coming to simple "ooga booga da Jews bad" you're not thinking. I get it it feels good to arrive at a quick conclusion, but use your noggin.

Also Jews are not the polar opposite of White people. Ashkenazi Jews are approximately half White, genetically speaking.

Attached: DhXJgrWW0AA-D5P.jpg (1200x902, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstreet.org/khan-al-ahmar/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc0Zq10Nvlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This.

Also, not even all Zionists are bad.

shut up jew

i don't have some sort of cartoon hated of all jews, moreover i just hate the Zionists that dominate almost all positions of power in the west. but frankly i think the best position would be little to no jews at all, as they are so tribal.

Cultural Marxism and usury.
Both are antithetical to our long term goals of liberty, the highest virtue.

You will all get the oven in the end, kikes

The good, honorable Jews are Zionists. The Jews that are anti-Zionist are really crypto-antisemites.

Attached: 1510559313006.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Not liking the excesses of the organized Jewish community is normal, but also recognize that Jews use their Jew-card to get away with their bad behavior.

A Jew wants you to call him a Jew when he's being bad, then he can cry "antisemite" instead of face consequences.

Jews also get in power and stay in power because they have talent and do jobs well (a lot, not always.) Your best bet to dislodging asshole Jews is understanding them very well. The Jewish problem is extremely complicated and simplistic shouting "kike" or "Zionist" without understanding it means you lose.

You will NEVER outjew the Jew in a non-intellectual way.

I agree. I am talking about how David Duke uses the term Zionist. I'm not saying all Zionists are perfect people, either.

I'm 1/4 Jewish, I oppose all cultural marxism, anti-whiteism and non-European immigration.

The Jewish community practices a lot of CM and usury because of our history, not because we're monsters. You don't stop the bad Jews by being antisemitic.

The ADL loves your post, idiot. Wake up moron. Low-IQ antisemitism = the bad Jews win.

Not really true. Zionists can be good, or not.

>Not all Jews are even bad.

Nice try, Schlomo.

Attached: no good jew.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

If there was ever a reason we had to write a new constitution, this is why christcucks won't be allowed to sit at the table. They'll just let the jews back in again.

Attached: NotAllJews.png (1023x453, 132K)

>George Soros is kind of anti-Zionist.

Attached: Suspicious monkey.jpg (640x480, 50K)

SOROS IS A ZIONIST

Attached: soros-2.jpg (1044x1316, 401K)

Yes the good honorable Jews who tricked us into invading Iraq on a lie so we could see thousands of white men get killed and maimed and waste trillions of dollars in order to fulfill the yinon plan and serve Israel.

being fat ... drinking
wat?

Nazis = small band of internet LARPers who don't actually understand their own ideology. I respect educated natsocs.

Muslims = created the asshole of the world AKA the middle east

Leftists = dirtbags

Libertarians = naive retards who believe the dumbest shit the media tells them

Whatever.

Wrong. It's just that globalist Jews use their Jew-card. Calling them Jews just helps them.

Look it up, idiot. Also Noel Ignatiev who is an anti-white piece of shit Jew is anti-Zionist. I'm not telling you to blindly stupidly support Israel, but pretending the problem is all "Zionism" is stupid.

prove it.

The eternal Jew is a myth. Right now a lot of Jews are salty assholecunts because of history and culture. A lot is our fault, still you are pretty stupid.

Anti-zionists have a role to play in zionism, too, you know. How exactly can the zionist seat of government be primed to rule without globalists also setting up one world government to subjugate all the other nations under Jewish zionist supremacy?

Attached: inb4provenforgery.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Nah, he's more of a Bolshevik. Either way, no good for us.

Attached: (((Who))) Massacred Russian and European Christians last century.png (650x994, 600K)

>identifying your enemy means they win
>if you kill your enemy they win

thank you, Justin great analysis

sage this kike thread

>Soros donates money to pro-Israeli groups

Bolsheviks were Jewish Zionists, user.

Attached: bolshevik jews 2.png (642x591, 32K)

It's not antisemitism, it economics, no one can afford slavery. You can either suffer with us or die alone.

This is what countries do. Sorry. South Korea benefits from America fighting North Korea. You don't have to support Israel, but hating all Jews because of this is just stupid.

A lot of Jews are fucking assholes, I get it. But don't hate us all.

All jews are evil. No exceptions

>honorable jews
not such thing.
>meme flag
ah, my bad

Two sides of the same shekel

Get this juden garbage out of here

You're just reposting Protocols of the Elders of Zionism shit.

Understand Jews secretly love that shit. A lot do. They want you to look like a rabid conspiritard. A lot of Jews have power because a lot of us are selfish power hungry assholes who think we deserve it because of "antisemitism". You don't defuse the problem by attacking all Jews.

Soros loves Stormfront-tier antisemitism, you moron.

The Jewish issue is extremely complex and you should understand it. You're just being an ape scratching your ass. You don't understand shit, so you'll never stop shit.

Soros isn't Zionist. I'm not saying he's highly anti-Israel but he isn't pro in any way either. Shit is complicated.

Zionists are Trostskyiets, so yes, so to speak you're correct. But there was clearly a divide that happened in '38. The Nationalist vs Internationalist movement, in a very crude and simplistic breakdown.

I am on the side of the white race and I hate scumbag Jews who use their Jew-card to hurt people and take power for themselves. Jewish power exists in great part because Jews are good at what they do.

Trying to make Jews the ultimate outgroup just makes our semitism stronger. Wake up, you stupid neo nazis make Soros wet.

Listen

JUUUUDDDE

>donating money to pro-Israel groups isn't being pro-Israel at all!
stop shilling you're bad at it.

>The Nationalist vs Internationalist movement
You're completely right. Like today, tho, the "Elite" Jews -- Soros, Rothschilds, Israeli politicians... are all Zionists playing both sides. It's Hegelian dialectic.

>Present one side (Zionism)
>Present it's opposite (Globalism)
>Present the synthesis (World-wide Zionism)

Attached: hegelian.png (1435x785, 1.54M)

Hi Soros.

No this is retarded. Zionism is not Trotskyism. Zionism is Jewish nationalism over the land of Palestine. A Zionist can be Communist, but no.

Where are you getting this BS?

There is like 3 good jews.

>still you are pretty stupid.
I don't care what you think, jews need to go. You have a homeland, leave or you will be made to leave. Historically, you will be made to leave. That's a fact.
Another thing. My friends and family avoid black on White crime by avoiding niggers, even the "good ones". Have never been a victim. Am I stupid for that too?

>Jews love when you name the Jew and expose the Jewish question
>Jews want you to raise awareness of Jewish supremacy and to unite against the international Jewish threat

If you're on the side of the white race stop pushing cult BS onto us. Bring back the Roman empire!

They're dead that's why

I'm a good Jew who wants you to stop bad Jews, so I rolled my eyes. This post would make Soros get a hardon. Good job, idiot.

I never said donate shit to Israel.

>You're completely right. Like today, tho, the "Elite" Jews -- Soros, Rothschilds, Israeli politicians... are all Zionists playing both sides. It's Hegelian dialectic.
prove it, no.

You can say we're secretly working together. Maybe Soros is secretly pro-Zionism, but I don't know it. Jews don't have magical knowledge. We just know what the media tells us, too. We think Anti-Zionist Jews are against Zionism.

The David Duke version of the term "Zionist" is bullshit.

No, it's just that "good Jews" like us don't get power in the community. The bad Jews run the Jewish community.

You’re right except you’re rooting for the wrong side you imbecile. Diaspora Jews are like white liberals: they’re naive race traitors who push for open borders and helping criminals. Israelis are the exact opposite. They’re right wing nationalists. Palestinians are the most over represented and privileged minorities in all of history. Their population is growing, they hahe the option to live under rule of law but choose to live under Hamas, Israelis treat Palestinians with justice, not wrath, and they are the only fucking population on earth where the 4th generation are still considered refugees and get free gibs. They’re the only people who have an entire UN committee for them, they’re given billions a year, and they squander it on exploding kites. Even other Arabs hate them. Lebanese Christians hate them for trying to jihad Lebanon, Saudis hate them for being backstabbing rats, etc. They are the most pampered and ungrateful ‘refugees’ of all fucking time. 17 chances to have their own state and they always choose war. Israel is the only nation that helped the Lebanese Christians in the war and tried to give them their own state

Soros donates money to pro-Israel groups. How does this not expose him as a Zionist?

Jews are very westernized, idiot. What needs to be done is erasure of Jewish culture. The evil banker leftwing Jew assholes use antisemitism to keep our community united around being assholes to the west as "revenge" for antisemitism.

I am trying to help you.

I'm against Jewish supremacy, asshole, but you need to understand the issue.

You guys don't understand shit, you want to call every bad Jew "Zionist". Get educated. Low IQ antisemites give Soros a hardon. You fool.

I'm not doing it, idiot, the Jewish community is because it's controlled by assholes who are good at dealing with low IQ antisemites who call everything they don't like Zionism.

You need to educate yourself. Jews put out stupid antisemitism to make you easier to control. Look up Dan Burros.

Every jew org in America calls for muslim refugees. Islam is illegal in the US ([Thomas Jefferson]The Act for the Establishment of Religious Freedom -1789 and [Thomas Jefferson] Freedom of Religion {Bill of rights 1789}). All jew organizations are bad - at the very least.

Attached: kikekandle.png (972x1184, 1.51M)

>There's no Jewish conspiracy, goy. Trust me, I'm a Jew.

Only dead jews are good jews
gas yourself in your garage

The seeming difference in expression of Jewishness used to confuse me. But then I saw the frames they're all operating within.
The ultimate effect is the same, just different angles, coming from the same source.

I don't know it. Prove it.

No of course Jewish conspiracies exist, but the bad people doing them WANT YOU to blame all Jews so they can get sympathy. "Wahhhh these antisemites" works on people, moron.

You need to be smart. There is neough high IQ non Jews to take out Jews. Screaming "Zionist" is stupid and easy.

you are an immature little rat who no bad Jew will ever fear, good job George Soros just cummed hard

>prove it
I proved it with pic related here:

Attached: soros sad.png (960x636, 871K)

I don't care, despite your high IQs your behaviour just makes the rest of humanity view you as a group of genetic sociopaths and parasites. I couldn't give a fuck less about your history or victim complex I'm judging you by your actions, not your words, which mean nothing. There is nothing wrong with this. Bad people should be crushed into paste. Muslims are in that category to, but for different reasons.

You are a kike, you even admitted as such. You care about white race? Then fuck off and die.

>Not all Jews are even bad.

Now Schlomo.....really?

A lot of it is that Jews have tunnel vision. They think "Nazis are bad" so if "Nazis" oppose immigration and feminism, they must support those things.

It's actually less complex than you think.

oh you idiot, you know nothing

J-street are huge cucks who may officially support Israel but are 24/7 REEEEing about Palestinian brown empowerment. You don't get it. You know nothing.

You will not be able to stop the bad Jewish people in the community, you are so pathetic.

You don't give a fuck about facts. I want you to be able to stop Soros types, moron. Low IQ Jew hate won't work.

Whatever idiot, you are probably Soros' paid shill.

The jew is afraid

> Not all Jews are even bad
granted, only those who are zionists are

>I am trying to help you.
You said yourself that your community of "good jews" have no power. There is no way to sort you all out, you all have to leave.

The only shill here is (you)

Facts?
Like you guys have been kicked out of countless countries countless times, and you refused to see Jesus as lord?
You're not white, you're a gaijin, Rome should have sacked Jerusalem.

Attached: 547647586475.jpg (910x920, 114K)

>oy vey all this proof soros supports israel isnt proof at all!

i accept your defeat.

Attached: Soros Rothchilds 2.png (902x824, 244K)

Fuck off kike

I am afraid so I come to chat? Makes no sense. You are just memeing with no mind of your own.

Nonsense. Some Zionists are bad. Some non-Zionist Jews are bad. The Jewish issue is extremely complicated. You need to actually understand that.

I'm just telling you the way I see it, the Jewish community needs to be stopped, and hating all Jews right now just helps them.

You will never make your views take over, it's almost impossible. Please, study the Jewish issue and think of novel ways to confront it. You are failing and it's sad.

Good boy, Soros loves you

There is no eternal Jew. The modern Jew is sometimes bad for unique modern reasons. Whatever.

You moron, J-street is 100% anti-Israel shit like this:

jstreet.org/khan-al-ahmar/

They REEEEEE 24/7 that Israel is a racist fascist state. You know nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc0Zq10Nvlg

This.

>the concept of good and bad is a subjective, emotional, manipulative term
>concrete, objective, factual history shows the actual behaviour of the jews and their shills
>judge a man not by his words, but by his actions

Death is coming for the false jews and their shills. There is no other way.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

from my understanding, the multicultural project is supposed to immunize minorities from being targeted for ethnic reasons, especially if they successfully quarter themselves off with money and influence. kind of like how mr burns diseases all block the doorway, preventing any of them from killing him
are the overseers sure this is how it will work out? the mix of low IQ+fanatic religiosity (that specifically targets certain groups in its holy book) seems like a pretty good combination if you want to overpower other minorities. it doesn't seem like a safe bet for a group that basically looks like white people

Attached: DQTTy-IW4AAa_E2.jpg (480x360, 28K)

It doesn't matter, we can't take any chances. They will all be treated as one disgusting parasite.

Bullshit

Attached: soros.png (2932x1484, 1.82M)

this proves nothing, not all Rothschilds are involved in the same shit and Soros still only supports J-street because J-street are trying to push more Palestinian rights in Israel.

Jews like Soros think Israel makes the world more antisemitic.

You won't do shit, you will post online and sound like an idiot and not understand the actual Jewish issue. You aren't saving shit.

Attached: soros email.png (1190x653, 285K)

>haha J-Street is pro-Israel
>which is also anti-israel!!!11

Attached: SOROS-1.jpg (2000x2000, 3.17M)

>not all rothschilds are bad!
>15 posts by this ID
wew

>Soros' pecker must be yuge right now and cumming all over my throat and face
>You are all morons and idiots

LARPer boy makes Soros happy and get a hardon.

You're seriously obsessed with Soros' dick. Why do kikes always try to make everything sexual?

Attached: 1525109352340.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Fuck off shareblue. Zionists is the best term because your kind can't spin zionists as good guys and discredit the people calling them on their shit with "omg bigotry" and you know it.

Stop breeding your women, the bad trait is carried along maternal lines.

It's not what countries do, it's what parasites do. And while sk should handle it's own defense, at least they aren't raping our culture by dominating media and the legal system.

I never said it liar, I said not all Rothschilds support the same exact things. My God.

You are so dumb.

Soros loves stupid people who pretend to be Nazis. You are the biggest loser and you help him win. LOL.

Jews and shills come in two flavours, it seems:

>Racist Zionists who will openly kill and opress non jews and be supremacists for their own race
>Marxists who are in favour of annihilation of borders and racial, ethnic and cultural identity of non jews

To me, this just seems like Hegelian dialectics with the aim of subverting the entire world and have the NWO kike/kike shill empire with false kike nation Israhell at its center.

Personally, I have yet to meet a nationalist, pro homogeneous non-jew nation antizionist kike/kike shill.

Judaism has no legitimacy. Its a scapegoat. An excuse. A trash ideology of migrants that propagates degeneracy to ensue chaos.
The embodiment of "do as I say, not as I do". Hypocrisy incarnate.
There is no such thing as racial Jew.
It is not anti-Semitic to hate Jews because their supposed Semitic origin is illegitimate as they aren't even the biblical "chosen people" nor do they originate from "Semitic" regions and merely claim to be.
>How do you do, fellow Semite.
>As a white person...
>...I'm actually Jewish.
These people have no roots because they do not want them.

Get out of here Shlomo

Attached: image%3A31739_eightbit.jpg (1760x1440, 140K)

It shows ignorance. You don't understand shit. You don't.

You people are ignorant of the real Jewish issue.

Not all of those bad Jews are Zionists though, idiot, you are just too smallbrained to understand the real issue. You don't study shit, low IQ boy.

No influence haha. You are pathetic. You have no power.

>You are failing and it's sad.
I just want you all to leave. Everyone else wants to kill you all before you get to the airports and get away. You should be supporting my faction.

Zionist has a clearly defined meaning, and most Jews, especially in the US, are not Zionists. In fact, many of them are anti-Zionists, believing that the Zionists are making their little Jew lives harder.

Zionists are for the creation and maintenance of a Jewish state centered on Jerusalem, and there really aren't that many of them.

The opposition they receive is a thousand times more than it should be. Nobody gives a fuck if the Scots have Scotland, or the dagos have Italy, but the Jews having Jewland gets all sorts of the wrong people riled up.

Fuck em'. The worst people in the world hate Jews without reason, as a group. The worst people that the world has to offer.

FILTHY KIKE DRIVEL TYPICAL

Soros is against Zion.

I never said ALL Zionists are good people. But Soros is against Zion. Stupid LARPers will be mad.

Not sure you are right. Most Jews in America are kinda Zionist. It doesn't matter.

I want the bad people in the Jewish community to fail. I want the real JQ to be understood.

hahaha low IQ LARPboy is angry at me. Wew.

If you don't know God and the devil, and/or can't tell them apart, you can't understand the JQ at all. You can only be reflexive.

He's not wrong. People hate you, and so hate your side of any argument.

I nominate this post for most jewish post ever on Jow Forums.

>Everyone else wants to kill you all before you get to the airports and get away
No idiot, almost no one wants that.

Most non-white people don't like us but don't care enough to think about it. Most white people like us or don't care, either.

You are just jerking off like a loser, now.

Exactly. The asshole Soros loves to use his Jew-card by pretending any hate of him is antisemitism. I hate that people like him run the Jewish community.

I support white people. I don't say ALL JEWS or MOST JEWS agree with me, but I only talk for me. Low IQ antisemitism makes you a loser and have zero power to stop the bad elements of the Jewish community.

Kill yourself kike. Internationalist Jews play all sides, but their only loyalty is to each other. Soros is just as Zionist as the rest. So are you. They are all liars and cannot be trusted.

stop dumb slobbering you already have speech cum in your mouth angle

>most Jews in the US are not Zionists
Or more likely most "Jews" are like most "Christians", "Muslims", etc, and are just people that claim to be but don't actually involve themselves. Flakes. Attention-seeking whores.

The Ashkenazi are literally Biblical Gog and Magog.

Attached: 31047.jpg (3096x2108, 2.57M)

I'm white. I'm here. I should be a white supremicist. But for the fact that during my long ass life, white people have fucked me over in roughly the same percentages as anyone else.

Only the fucking left cares about color. Every color kills more of its own than any outside color does. Every single one. And every single color prefers the lighter shade of its own color. Every single one.

The depravity of humanity is not based on tribalism. It's deeper than that.

Well I think most of us realize it's not just jews who are responsible for what we see today. I don't care if a Jew is anti Zionist or Zionist they both advocate the destruction of the West. I do realize though that there are non jews who are fomenting this as well. Jews wouldn't have any power without non Jew advocates handing it to them.