THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=KYBbNEE3m3s

PREVIOUS THREAD >Basic Gestalt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tham_Luang_cave_rescue

CBS livestream
cbsnews.com/live/

>Elon Musk submarine
youtube.com/watch?v=ry53w6MlmOo

khaosodenglish.com/

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/divers-work-tirelessly-to-rescue-soccer-team-trapped-in-thailand-cave-1271831619683

usatoday.com/story/news/2018/07/06/cave-rescues-q-how-thai-situation-happened/764227002/

>Headcam footage
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aiXrOUNrxKQ

>Former SEAL (Thai) dies during rescue efforts
washingtonpost.com/world/thai-navy-seal-dies-while-working-on-rescue-effort-of-soccer-team-in-cave/2018/07/05/df915840-8090-11e8-a63f-7b5d2aba7ac5_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.128084357e2d

Press F to pay respects

> Thailand Cave Rescue Live Updates: 6th Person Is Rescued
nytimes.com/2018/07/09/world/asia/thailand-cave-rescue-live-updates.html

Attached: elephant.jpg (1024x725, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rj_BbASHI38
youtube.com/watch?v=EbiZFlivR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=4zT_G1syzEI
youtube.com/watch?v=mEDOeS782rc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doi_Nang_Non#Legend
youtube.com/watch?v=ry53w6MlmOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it seems like they can only get 4 people out at a time.

So it's confirmed that they're going to leave the coach in there?

Were any thai ladyboys rescued?

so question
1) how fucked is elon musk for trying to PR his way into this disaster
2) does this just prove how shitty an idea like going to mars will be, if we have a problem on mars who is going to help. takes 9 months to 2 years to get to mars.

Yeah, he doesnt fit through the 0.001cm gap

The coach died long time ago, the "hero" diver that they announced dead days ago was actually the coach, the retired diver actually killed the coach and swapped places with him, you can check that by the pictures before and after

Attached: stoned dog.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>So it's confirmed that they're going to leave the coach in there?
if he's larger than 3 mars bars, they won't have a choice

yeah im trying to figure out why only 4 people can come out a a time and why there is such a huge delay between the boys being rescued.

what kind of shitpost is this? they won't send 12 kids to mars, the distance between the earth and mars are above 12 billion mars bars

the boys are flown away via helicopter, i just cant help but wonder, what it be like to be rescued from nearly drowning to dealth only to die from the helicopter crashing

this is why you lose football

Haven't been following this so sorry if this have been answered already:
>How/Why did they get so far in?
>Why can't they get out the same way? Can't they just swim/dive?
>How did Elon Musk get them out?

The problem they're having here is the kids are trapped deep inside the cave, and they're having trouble getting to the outside of the cave where they need to go. If they can find a way to get from the inside of the cave to the outside of the cave then boom - now they're in a much better position to turn this thing around. As long as they don't die I think they've still got a shot at coming out of this alive.

I mean he got in there somehow and since he hasn't had a real meal in awhile hes thin enough to fit.

Well cave diving is already really difficult without dragging along people who don't know how to do it.Sharp rocks all over the place,silt always so thick you can't see even with a flashlight and sudden currents can form as water level drops/rises.

Attached: fun stuff.jpg (1400x702, 939K)

Spirit of the cave lured them with promises of treasure

One way signs

Used the same magic tech he uses to cook his books

the point is, if we can have problems on earth why would we not have problems on mars. Mars has lots of cave and tunnels and cliffs and for all way we know sinkholes and other wild shit. some martian explorer walks along and gets fucked and he need a crew of people to get them out...oh but that one thing or bit of equipment they need to make the rescue successful is back on earth.
but if it was on the moon, you just need to wait 3 days

>As long as they don't die i think they've still got a shot at coming out of this alive.
Really, if they don't die they might live.
Good to know.

>im trying to figure out why only 4 people can come out a a time
I'd guess it's a limit imposed by the number of qualified personnel they have. This shit is hard. You only want the very top-skilled people trying it. Besides, I don't think they wanted to risk having them all die at once. If the first attempt was a failure that killed a kid, they've have tried some other way, so they could still save some and wouldn't come out looking like complete idiots.

They were in the cave for some sort of ceremony/celebration after winning. Something about writing their names in the caves? But then the caves started flooding from rain that came months earlier than it was supposed to, and they had to either drown, or go deeper into the cave.
The way they came is now flooded. Most of the kids can't swim. The tunnels they'd have to go through are barely big enough for a human to wiggle through. There are parts where you have to take off your scuba gear, including your oxygen tank just to get through. There was even a trained Navy Seal who drowned just trying to make the trip.
He has done fuck all so far except make a submarine that probably wouldn't even work. They'll probably get the last kid out before Musk can do anything at all. He's in the news at all because he said he was determined to help, and all his fanboys got excited.

>As long as they don't die I think they've still got a shot at coming out of this alive.

Attached: diana-was-still-alive-hours-before-she-died-a-series-31462723.png (500x550, 175K)

Is there any explanation on how or why they ended up in that cave to begin with?

how much have they spent on these kids so far?

i know this thread has the most happening fags right now
so you want a happening?
get in here

Attached: 1531161817201.png (814x784, 105K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rj_BbASHI38

Post cave videos

Attached: just why.jpg (960x720, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EbiZFlivR6g

Good stuff starts at 4:55

Attached: caveroute2.gif (440x248, 822K)

they are having fun
youtube.com/watch?v=4zT_G1syzEI

they never show anyone actually diving in the water. I wonder if the cave was really as flooded as they claimed

Attached: navy seals.jpg (640x639, 52K)

call me fag one more time roach

They should turn the Mars Bar gap into a Charleston Chew gap.

Attached: 1531082756058.jpg (825x821, 81K)

Attached: 1531116331309.png (1270x806, 1.52M)

>film underwater in waters with zero visibility
go count your mars bars you filthy mutt

If he's larger than 0.01 school buses how would he have gotten in there in the first place?

Attached: 1531104739927.png (477x383, 304K)

Attached: 1531097444510.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

>A restaurant owner from Illinois was summoned to help his home country of Thailand, and he joined the efforts to rescue 12 boys and their soccer coach who became trapped in a cave when it filled with floodwaters last month.
>Tsanet Natisri owns the restaurant THAI-D in Marion, Illinois, where he and his wife serve traditional Thai cuisine, WFVS reports. Natisri is a groundwater expert and planner who moved to the U.S. in 2004 from his native Udon Thani, Thailand.
>Officials knew Natisri had the skills needed to aid the rescue operation, so they called on him to help pump water out of the cave where the soccer team was stranded.
some serious bullshit going on

Attached: 1531159520101.jpg (474x712, 129K)

Attached: 1531097679653.jpg (980x551, 134K)

>roach
Not an Rapefugee, i am pure white.
Faggot.

Attached: 1531096480299.jpg (2149x1433, 268K)

hey man id even take someone being filmed submerging underwater into the cave system

Attached: 1531104126046.jpg (938x609, 84K)

Professional nog here. Dees good boys dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=mEDOeS782rc

Checked. And why can't they just walk back out?

LOLOLOLOLOL
from what im seeing did musk **REALLY** think his submarine coffin idea could work.
jesus christ...i need to short TSLA STOCK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

never pull out user, only go deeper

Does anyone know what they're doing with all of the pee-pee and poo-poo? That cave must STINK bad.

Attached: poopoopeepee.png (796x590, 72K)

Attached: THELEFTCANTMEME.png (853x1186, 494K)

>THAI-D
top kek

It was the water that pushed them into the cave, but it is also the water which is allowing the scuba divers to rescue them. So ironic.

it wasnt in the script

Attached: Eric-Paddock.jpg (615x426, 30K)

Awesome

wtf is going on with this monster shit?

come up with movie names for this thing Jow Forums
who will play musk and he sit around his computer larping about building a giant metal dildo casing

1) the cave
2) going deep in thailand
3) its really tight, can i fit?
4) musk didnt do shit for us

*sip*

Attached: 1528579797118.jpg (470x470, 30K)

people trying to force a shitty meme

Not sure if trolling.

it's the expension pack to the 30+boomer meme
30+boomer is actually the incel meme
incel was manufacturd meme by the media to give oldfags on pol a name to smear

What the fuck did you just call me?

this is the dude. he looks like he is in his 20's but also a ground water expert and they desperately need him in Thailand to pump water. this is so fucking dumb.

Attached: cia nigger.png (1228x675, 836K)

>What the fuck did you just call me?
If you ask me like that i am happy to answer a third time. I called you a faggot, sir.

Attached: if_only_you_knew.png (322x316, 161K)

ohh wow because it is so dark I never noticed that they have BBC in there. check the top left corner, where you can see the two legs and some truly BIG

Thai-trap boys

like the >snap shit?
weirds me out when I see unfunny shit get spammed like that
not sure I follow
who is spamming it?

ELON MUSK BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

Cave's Eleven

I think you seriously underestimate how 3rd world Thailand is.

Yall Australians Ive heard visit all those southeast asian countries. How bad is it over there? Which is the most third world country and the least one?

Attached: 20840699_10212256067469924_5221592748081225968_n.jpg (1200x771, 220K)

Tham-Luang-Cave

ok, this is scary.

Least? Singapore by a mile. It puts western cities to shame
Most? Maybe the Philippines.

what? in? hte? hell?

>One of the legends goes that in ancient times a beautiful princess fell in love with a stable boy and became pregnant. Knowing their love was forbidden, they fled and went in the cave to rest. When the boy went in search of food, he was caught by the princess' father's army and killed. The distraught princess stabbed herself to death and the legend says her blood became the water that flows through the cave, while her body is the surrounding mountains, said to look like a sleeping woman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doi_Nang_Non#Legend

holy shit, that vagina cave image meme just got real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because theyre going to send thai boys unequipped and completely inexperienced to go to Mars.

Are you fucking retarded user?

Attached: 1530316665760.jpg (979x832, 546K)

Ah gotcha! Sounds like Thailand is somewhere in between. Does it have alot of dirt roads? Government corruption?

Attached: 1520117377398.jpg (600x449, 40K)

I think Elon and his team were genuinely trying to help, showing crisis skills will be reassuring for his space endeavors. I think it was good PR, and I'm sure normies appreciated the hope it gave them.

kek

What did they find in that fucking cave???

We have actual road, unless you go outside city, and outside i mean SUPER far away from city

Professional diver here. Those kids are going to die.

fat stacks of loot. That's why they went in there

Boipussy the Movie

Anything interesting happen in the last 24 hours? This was a total letdown

What about Musks submersible nylon tombs?

thick thai girl barefoot

Yall deal with alot of government corruption? crime? I heard someone say you cant insult the king or something. Yall got things like AC?

Attached: 1522883649519.jpg (732x959, 56K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=ry53w6MlmOo
>kid sized submarine
>a manlet crawls out

Attached: 1308600157425.gif (500x344, 350K)

The ThaiD guy is obviously an expert on the supernatural or ancient South Asian mysticism. There are literally millions of closer groundwater experts starving for PR, but some gook restaurateur from the middle of the United States gets fingered to lead a mission on the other side of the world?

They found something down there and it's not human. It's letting the children go in exchange for something and this guy is the negotiator.

ครีมของชายหนุ่มบางคน

its all a show put on by strange deranged buggy men

Imagine staying in that for 3 hours.

It's a Jow Forums meme.

There was a coup like not many years ago so military is the government right now, they weeding out corrupted police and install new policies and shit, and we gonna have real election SOON.
As for crime not much as long as you don't get yourself involve in shady stuff.
And yes, you can't insult king.
and yes again we have AC we ain't no North Korea nigga. come on now we might be shithole but not THAT shithole, we're tourist country for reason.

Is Thailand a safe sailing destination? Can I have guns on my boat in case of pirates? I know the scuba diving is good, but I want to look at fish and corals, not ladyboys. Just curious.

Why do you have a king if he's not in charge?

Musk posted on his insta a video from in cave 3. Is he there? Or at least his sub?

Based on Hideo Kojima he could be anywhere from 30 to 50 though user.

I don't know, i don't live near coast
I don't even know anymore. The last king did some good shit like royal project and stuff, actually improved the country.

He also played the sax. I've heard how beloved your king is