Mfw I realized that the Alt Right is nothing but kisses virgins with no degrees or careers

>mfw I realized that the Alt Right is nothing but kisses virgins with no degrees or careers

It makes sense. Men with nothing will grow to resent the system. Even worse they are exposed 24/7 to images of men that do have it all. They also get bombarded with stories of women and minorities that have reached high levels of business, government and academia. Face it the Alt Right is a movement based on hate but mostly self hate.

Attached: 970C938F-582B-479D-9A87-2F31F0B7175F.jpg (682x1024, 159K)

Why does OP make this thread over and over

Good thing the alt-right doesn't exist and is just a fairy tale in the heads of mentally ill leftists.

Attached: 1530566225550.jpg (720x960, 67K)

>That last creep panel
Hahahahahahahahahaha

He keeps realizing it over and over again because hes a retard.

Cuz OP is a kissless Virgin basedboy who jerks off to Summer from “Rick and Morty” cartoons, hoping one day all his shilling for feminism will land him a date with the landwhale he’s interested in at work, even though he really wants Stacey down the hall, but can’t have her since she’s being banged by Chad, Tyrone, and Jose. He keeps posting these incel-hate threads because deep down he too thinks he might be an incel himself.

Sounds like how the left describes minorities and others disadvantaged by todays politics. Right before they vslidate thise feelings and declare thenselves the champions of those people.

Why the hell am I in the second panel on the right side?

I think you are onto something, OP.
Big if true.

I never understood this point of view.
men can become clergymen and get their life automatically solved. It's like a cheatcode. Food and roof for the rest of your life.

>Food and roof for the rest of your life.
The pastor of the church that my parents attend draws a salary larger than what I make as an engineer and gets his housing paid for and gets to take vacations on top of it. This is not unique to that church either.

Meh, i can see where you are coming from.
No way you can really "trust me" here bro, as i am user, but yeah, the alt right is growing by the minute. Why do you think Trump won? What parties are on the rise in Europe? Also i would hate to brag, but i fucked 2 hot babes this week alone. Incredibly ironic and hypocritical of me as i am more of a fan of traditional relationships & not sluts but whatever. Alot normies hangout here bud, not really alt right, neither am i. But one thing we do hate are mostly immoral people, & people who cant mind their own business. Yeah bro, alot of retards here but in the real world, its different

Also im a computer engineer lmfao, all my friends from uni are leaning riht, so idk what u mean by rednecks, maybe in America but in Norway its the educated ones who are rightwing. Forgot to mention but only engineers, doctors and scientists are real degrees, your gender studies does not count as a degree.

Firstly
>aut-right
derp, not Jow Forums

Second
>nothing but kisses virgins with no degrees or careers
No shit.
Why do you think Jow Forums is pissed off?

SHOW THY TEETS OR VERILY YE SHALL VACATE POST HASTE!

Attached: these are not my glasses.jpg (175x215, 37K)

Here's what's really going to melt your brain is that it's if the facial expressions were the same on both sides, her reactions would have been the same on both sides.

if only someone could choose to be asexual

Everybody that I know who is incel or a chubby chaser is a leftist... Sometime pol does not line up with reality...

You have piqued my curiosity, so tell me - tell me how your "degree" in
"MEDIA STUDIES - THE ROLE OF MADONNA CICCONE IN GAY CULTURE OF THE 20TH CENTURY"
is something to base a "career" from?

Wouldn’t the opposite make more sense?

If you have a family and a house and a career, you have an investment in society. All of a sudden, things become worth fighting for.

Just be a protestant.

Men with nothing should actually love the system that hands them gibs so they don't starve. By your logic we all should be communists.

why can you please stay on reddit you fucking mgtows we are here for politics not threads about how you are ugly as fuck beta male

Reminder, pic related is the kind of men in the alt right, nothing but pathetic incels.

Attached: averagetrumpsupporter.jpg (800x459, 124K)

>leftist faggot nigger thinks he can shame the virgins again
And, for the 1,000,000th time, it fails. You liberal retards never learn, but then again, that's why your party is collapsing, and that's a good thing.

...or they could just be Alt Right because by all objective measures, Blacks and Mexicans are low IQ people prone to commit violent crimes.
Maybe the red pill for you is when you realize there is absolutely zero evidence for any systematic oppression that keeps them down.

This is the worst post I've ever read on Jow Forums dot org