You have 3 50 megaton nukes

>you have 3 50 megaton nukes
where would you drop it and why?

I'd choose London, London and London

Attached: as15_tu160_b_2.jpg (800x453, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/history/17-09-2009/109339-tsar_bomba-0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan. Japan. And Japan. Make anime real

City of London
Basel Switzerland
Vatican
All three are corners of the Black Nobility Khazar jew empire, Washington DC is the fourth corner but Trump is cool

We both know you'd be dropping it in the water to cause a tsunami with even more destructive power than those nukes could do on/above soil.

We also know, that it's going to happen. (Prohpecy by Alois Irlmaier)

New York City
Chicago
San Andrea Fault

Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Mecca.

you know where... why did you ask?

Attached: 11425364789765734.jpg (900x1204, 102K)

London, Paris, New York.

The Arctic ice cap. All three of them. Britain is now a collection of small islands.

Jerusalem
Mecca
Rome
and then we get to see the world explode

new york, chicago, tel aviv
to get rid of kikes n niggers

I would trade Mecca for LA

Tsar Bomba's Blast Wave Orbited Earth Three Times in 1961:

The results of the Tsar Bomba explosion impressed the whole world. The nuclear mushroom was 64 kilometers high and 40 kilometers in diameter. The fire ball of the explosion was 4.6 km in diameter. The blast wave orbited the globe three times. One-third of the range ground melted and turned into glass surface.

pravdareport.com/history/17-09-2009/109339-tsar_bomba-0/

and we all inhaled strontium 90 for the next seventy years.
Thanks russian and american jews

Yep, London works for me, absolute sewer these days, whites and browns, all foul. A good cleansing nuclear fire would be nice. Just make them clean nukes if possible, explosive damage only, don't need to be building the new Reich in a toxic fallout miasma.

Attached: 1522344053685.jpg (1028x675, 934K)

>50 megaton
>tsunami with even more destructive power
Please. You need at least 100 megaton and even then it's highly doubtful that tsunami will be destructive enough. You basically wasting at least 50% of blast into empty space at beast, or affecting other unrelated countries at worst.

Alois Irlmaier died 26th. July 1959, though.

Mecca, Israel, San Francisco. Take out the top three political religions.

Washington DC, Malmo and Tel Aviv. Fuck all those people in particular.

>Toronto, Ottawa, Windsor

Because FUCK CANADA!

Attached: colorized-photo-of-nuclear-bomb-test-at-bikini-atoll-picture.jpg (2966x1557, 689K)

>We both know you'd be dropping it in the water to cause a tsunami with even more destructive power than those nukes could do on/above soil.
shhhh don't unveil soviet plans for nuking
It's also far worse to nuke US fresh-water lakes and agriculture instead of cities , because food dies > eaters die .

YOU MIND NOT TELLING EVERYONE THAT RUSSIA'S NUCLEAR WAR CONTINGENCY WAS TO NUKE THE WESTERN HAL OF THE UNITED STATES WITH GROUNDBURSTS SO THE EASTERN PART CHOKES WITH FALLOUT ?

Attached: 1531078354202.jpg (500x371, 44K)

Mecca is where I would drop the bomb , although I have to admit, London because of being the head of the Hydra would make for a good target as well.

Attached: ShitUponIslam.jpg (296x315, 39K)

Attached: Nuclearwar.jpg (1000x619, 161K)

You'd just be killing a bunch of browns

And re: novichok - no one gives a shit and even the dumbest fetal alcohol syndrome people here know it's a false flag because of fake brexit

There's like maybe a couple dozen jews at fleet street who care

we know ivan, please remove gefilte

Fallout from destroyed nuclear plants and nuclear waste sites will be far worse than from nukes.

pic

Attached: 1531176882556.jpg (1000x619, 297K)

Israel. Jews.

That's a really tough one. One of them HAS to hit Mecca, and another one either Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. As for the third one, probably Los Angeles, just so the New California Republic can form.

Attached: Fallout-New-Vegas-wallpaper.jpg (1160x653, 527K)

L.A and Hollywood
Because reasons

Germany, Dresden.

I came here to name these 3. Based post.

Attached: jew face.jpg (497x604, 175K)

First two on Buffalo NY. Last one can go somewhere in the middle east.

i'd drop em on miley cyrus cause of what she did to the kids.

Attached: 9efab23bb528bc9e633dec6cebf1f2bd--star-of-david-bar-mitzvah.jpg (704x1024, 91K)

This is a solid choice.

Jerusalem- Riyadh - Lagos

It would have to be Lagos, Kinshasha, and Luanda

>Jerusalem
>Los Angeles
>London
Easy

roll

woof woof

please leave, newfag

With no MAD?
>Israel
>New York
>China

Short term effect would suck but 3/4 of Jew would vaporize instantly and china would be crippled back to the stone age. In the long term the world would be the dopest place. As long as sandniggers and niggers are quelled.

Geneva, Brussels, Vatican City

Way more Jews in New York than LA

Is this the updated strike map? People kept posting those cold war ones where every square inch was nuked. Those clusters in the north of orange targets are the silos AFAIK and they'd have to use two warheads on every silo incase of a dud or CEP misses. I don't get how they'd have the missiles available to strike the silos and all those cities and shit aswell as Europe and overseas american bases.

Sage all slide threads

Fag

>Jerusalem
>Mecca
>Berlin

Tel Aviv, Tehran, Mecca

London if nuked would be replenished by Africa, so bad idea.

Washington, Riyadh, and Tel Aviv.

Me too. Fuck Germany, fuck Rome and fuck all monarchists.
Do
it
Nuke London please

Attached: nuked.gif (500x281, 905K)