Opinions on Kavanaugh

What do you anons think?

Attached: Brett.jpg (763x572, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/DECA496973477C748525791F004D84F9/$file/10-7036-1333156.pdf#page=46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks like kagan's younger brother

Ten years too old.

His wife is doable

my second choice after Hardiman, based on their second amendment interpretations. AFAIK none of the other candidates heard second amendment cases so they're unknown quantities.

Based only on gun rights, the only rights that matter, i'm satisfied.

Attached: MAGAhistoryX.jpg (500x338, 69K)

bad choice he is going to stab conservatives in the back literal cuckservative Trump must have done this to appease the Never Trumpers he needs to stay in office

This.

This, he should have gone with our guy Ben Shapiro

>In 2017, he was among three dissenting judges on a decision that allowed an immigrant teenager to get an abortion

BABY KILLERS BTFO

ROE V WADE TO BECOME A FORGOTTEN SMEAR IN THE HISTORY BOOKS OF AMERICA

How is he likely to rule on immigration cases? I'm always wary of Catholic justices, but still better than whatever creatura Hillary would've nominated.

Verily

a huwhite male republican??!!f1

Attached: 45321.jpg (538x445, 62K)

How has he ruled in relation to the 2nd Amendment?

doesnt matter as long as the left loses their minds

he wrote a dissent holding that laws arbitrarily banning certain types of guns (assault weapon bans) were unconstitutional, although "longstanding" prohibitions on machine guns would not be.

cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/DECA496973477C748525791F004D84F9/$file/10-7036-1333156.pdf#page=46

Hardiman wrote a dissent which focused on how the right to keep and bear arms necessarily included carrying guns outside the home.

He's anti illegal immigration, so it will make conservatives happy and the left will go fucking nuts.

-Rothschilds bow to Kavanaugh
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Control USA with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Kavanaughbally will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Kavanaugh babies
-He is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Kavabots inside you right now
-Kavanaugh is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Kavanaugh bunker in Wilkes land?
-He learned fluent Latin in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves to him. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Kavanaugh
-He is about 5 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, He is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent Justice

Very disappointed that Amy wasn't chosen, he's not hard enough against Roe and Amy will definitely live longer

Sweet, wish machine guns would be legal though

honestly, not my first choice, I have a feeling he will be a two faced judge but I welcome him to prove me wrong.

The best choice, hope he let's roe v wade stay.

>nigger-loving roastie supporters BTFO

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Attached: 1531185142241.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Abortion is also important as fuck. We NEED to let the welfare leeches continue killing their babies

Subhuman Irish.

Strong 2A record, dissented against assault weapon ban and was one of the affirmants for Heller

Do you want more niggers and feminist single mothers or what?

He seems like a regular American.

I was hoping he would have picked Alex Jones or a professional wrestler instead.
To bad the kikes murdered the honerary aryan Macho Man Randy Savage, he would have deadened Justice from the top rope and fought crime with a metal folding chair.

I want lives to be saved, no matter the cost, because I haven't abandoned the principles and the faith that made the west great

wait, who's kids are those? Kavanaugh has white kids

Any lawyers on Jow Forums want to give their 2c?

So let me get this right....

Irish Catholics run all the big banks on Wall Street.

An Irish Catholic is the Federal Reserve Chairman.

Most of the big positions in Trumps Administration (including Vice President Pence) are all filled with Irish Catholics.

Now all three finalists to fill the seat held by Anthony Kennedy (Irish Catholic) were themselves Irish Catholic (Kavanaugh, Coney Barret, Hardiman).

The Jews finally have a proper rival for most powerful tribe on Earth..

Attached: IMG_2548.jpg (1080x1224, 703K)

Brett Bogdanoff

lmao gay

He's anti 2A, plain and simple... In his dissent he outlined how the law was improper because it didn't ban all semi-automatics. He considered it a haphazard list.

His dissent makes clear that he believes gun bans are constitutional so long as they're based on an entire class or type of firearm.

He has zero consideration for the 2nd, or the 4th Amendment. This is all I need to know about him.

Fuck off, Ben

He should have gone with Ben Garrison.

Don't really know or care. SCOTUS will never repeal NFA, so I don't care about them.

You want degenerate and nigger lives to be saved and fetuses are not lives.
>the principles and the faith that made the west great
That's funny because Aristotle, a major progenitor of occidental philosophy said this about abortion.
>As to exposing or rearing the children born, let there be a law that no deformed child shall be reared; but on the ground of number of children, if the regular customs hinder any of those born being exposed, there must be a limit fixed to the procreation of offspring, and if any people have a child as a result of intercourse in contravention of these regulations, abortion must be practised on it before it has developed sensation and life; for the line between lawful and unlawful abortion will be marked by the fact of having sensation and being alive.
-Politics, Book VII

Where napolitano tho?????

His opinion isn't based on the 2nd Amendment. He supports broad gun bans, as long as they cover an entire type or class of firearm. Read his opinion...

He's not a Constitutionalist...

maybe that was just an easier argument to make at the time? Hopefully he will protect the 2A

Fetuses are alive and are human. Christianity built up the west to greatness, and nobody can deny this. If you're American you're probably Anglo-Saxon or central european, and if so your ancestors were barbarians no better than sub saharan africans before they were Christianized

He's a Bush neocon, gross. But he'll do.

Fucking Corey Booker is calling Kavanaugh “Trump’s Get Out Of Jail Free Card”
It’s clear this will be their line of attack

Considering what judges Hillary would have appointed, I don't think there's a lot to complain about.

he's fucking cucked, this is an actual disaster

why the fuck would you trade a swing vote for a swing vote, what the fuck is wrong with trump

He didn't state his opinion on DC vs. Heller on the individual right to bear arms. He said that you can't ban semi-automatic rifles unless you ban semi-automatic handguns too. He also said that longstanding laws should be upheld even if they conflict with the Constitution.

He doesn't care about the 2A. He cares about longstanding law and the rulings of the current court.

Their brains aren't developed at conception and at that stage they're just a clump of cells growing within the mother. Abortion wasn't always illegal in Christian countries either.
>If you're American you're probably Anglo-Saxon or central european, and if so your ancestors were barbarians no better than sub saharan africans before they were Christianized.
Literally all of human history shows they were better at civilization than niggers. Take your evangelical jungle fever elsewhere.

>based on their second amendment interpretations
based retard

tonight is the dumbest Jow Forums has been since the election, goddamn

Your a fucking Liberal kike...off to the ovens with the likes of you faggot...

I suggest you read his words...

He will not protect the 2nd for its own merits...

Just look at your country, leaf, and tell me I'm wrong. In the end I'll be laughing

I don't know why but this made me laugh pretty hard

Safe compromise pick. Very pussy.

Any idea where I can find his dissent?

the true /OurBen/

Brett Kavanaugh is a terrible, waste of a pick. He is a puppet of the neocon/liberal political establishment. The graduate of Harvard and Yale will be nothing more than a slightly-left leaning moderate, same as Justice Kennedy was. Globalists are thrilled with this pick. Goldman-Sachs, JPMorgan, Citigroup, BoA, and Wells Fargo are absolutely rejoicing.

I'd like to know his stance on the 2nd and national reciprocity.

In Heller, the Supreme Court held that handguns – the vast majority of which today are semi-automatic – are constitutionally protected because they have not traditionally been banned and are in common use by law-abiding citizens. There is no meaningful or persuasive constitutional distinction between semi-automatic handguns and semiautomatic rifles. Semi-automatic rifles, like semi-automatic handguns, have not traditionally been banned and are in common use by law-abiding citizens for self-defense in the home, hunting, and other lawful uses. Moreover, semiautomatic handguns are used in connection with violent crimes far more than semi-automatic rifles are. It follows from Heller’s protection of semi-automatic handguns that semi-automatic rifles are also constitutionally protected and that D.C.’s ban on them is unconstitutional. (By contrast, fully automatic weapons, also known as machine guns, have traditionally been banned and may continue to be banned after Heller.)

D.C.’s registration requirement, which is significantly more stringent than any other federal or state gun law in the United States, is likewise unconstitutional. Heller and later McDonald said that regulations on the sale, possession, or use of guns are permissible if they are within the class of traditional, “longstanding” gun regulations in the United States. Registration of all lawfully possessed guns – as distinct from licensing of gun owners or mandatory recordkeeping by gun sellers – has not traditionally been required in the United States and even today remains highly unusual. Under Heller’s history- and tradition-based test, D.C.’s registration requirement is therefore unconstitutional.

Repent sinners!

Attached: 1530933009534s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>Globalists are thrilled with this pick. Goldman-Sachs, JPMorgan, Citigroup, BoA, and Wells Fargo are absolutely rejoicing.

Sheldon Adelson didn't back Trump for no reason. He's also an arch-Zionist.

Brett Kavanaugh's tribe runs these banks.

See:

Attached: IMG_4755.jpg (1119x1359, 385K)

In his dissent he flat out ignored the existence of the 2nd Amendment and replaced it with a longstanding unconstitutional law.

His opinion opens the door to a complete semi-auto ban since the "common use" holds no legal weight.

I thought he looked sort of like an older Tucker Carlson.

His wife doesn’t love him.

Attached: 382A03B5-D034-456D-B148-E394C2BDA2AD.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Literally Hitler

Barrett

and zionism is good

>I find your lack of faith disturbing