DEA, ATF Hit Team Took Out Seth Rich

>“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview Sunday. “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”

>The witness, who “fears for his life,” will be accompanied by armed guards and disguise his identity as he details how two employees of the United States government killed Seth in a press conference slated for Tuesday.
>Frank Whalen, a retired NYPD Detective Sergeant NYPD who served as the head of NYPD Homicide for 23 years, found the witness, Burkman explained.

>“We found him through working with a retired New York City detective, who found him and brought him to us. We have thoroughly vetted this witness and we believe in this witness,” he said. “He has evidence that substantiates his claims but it will be revealed slowly. This witness is in great fear of his life – that’s why we are going with disguising him, disguising his voice and everything about him.”
archive.is/MJs5Q

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-16-at-10.24.09-PM.png (1254x652, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailyliberator.com/seth-rich-named-wikileaks-source-not-russia-clinton-team-blocking-murder-investigation/#FDdHJWwAI6XP0KBi.99
youtube.com/watch?v=xD0GH1qiYpI
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/exclusive-report-witness-prepared-to-identify-two-killers-of-seth-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5931169/Talk-emerges-Hillary-Clinton-plotting-2020-comeback-prepping-Trump-rematch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtu.be/6WHAnkJFOMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossad did it

Attached: 1516057952553.jpg (2465x1435, 871K)

Seth Rich Named as WikiLeaks’ Source, Not Russia — ‘Clinton Team Blocking Murder Investigation’
>Washington, D.C. – A stunning report from private investigator, and former D.C. homicide detective, Rod Wheeler, regarding the investigation into the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — and confirmed to Fox News by law enforcement sources — reveals that Rich had been in touch with WikiLeaks prior to his death, and had leaked thousands of internal emails to the transparency group.

thedailyliberator.com/seth-rich-named-wikileaks-source-not-russia-clinton-team-blocking-murder-investigation/#FDdHJWwAI6XP0KBi.99

FINALLY

Attached: 1523310353815.gif (480x480, 294K)

Bumping for seth

youtube.com/watch?v=xD0GH1qiYpI

“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview Sunday. “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/exclusive-report-witness-prepared-to-identify-two-killers-of-seth-rich/

Attached: download-1-3-600x346.jpg (600x346, 30K)

sure...sure they did. follow the piper.
watch robbie parker 2.0
disney pics all over the wall.
his bro is about to bust a gut.
another skool play.
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

Nothing will come of this sadly

Digits and I’m wrong

stfu retard

checkmate

not without you. you're our only hope.

Bump.

Attached: sethrichBW.jpg (707x471, 29K)

I thought it was supposedly two MS-13 guys who did it who were bumped off in Virginia a couple of days later.

Attached: 1495516186725.jpg (1200x925, 303K)

That's what George Webb said first, then Qanon.

I don't trust Burkman but maybe the attempt on his life woke him up. I also trust Matt Couch, whose media company the witness first contacted.

Why is this thread being slid so hard?

wait a minute, i thought it waspedosta

Attached: 1510885162347.png (700x378, 260K)

Why do you think?

Bump

Attached: IMG951126.gif (287x200, 299K)

>DEA, ATF Hit Team paid by Clintons.

Why do you think?

Bump Seth rich

Attached: 1530315309896.png (1080x1920, 570K)

FUG

Attached: freetommyfreeassange.jpg (1240x1275, 120K)

Tommy is literally controlled op

>Digits and I’m wrong

Wow, what a gambler.

lets talk about Assange in a wikileaks thread eh? fucking kike

I'm the Mike? Your boys been frolicking in front of the Israeli flag with some prominent members of the tribe my man, beware of meeting your heros MATE

oh noes he stood in front of the israel flag, what next he wears a mossad t-shirt? if he does that it'll confirm he's a le epic jewish agent

>oy vey

Brummp

Attached: SuitCapLong.582cd8f15ce6d.jpg (960x1280, 206K)

Face it, he's the English version of that flash in the pan Richard something
Same shit, different loo
Keep kvetching, your pilpul sucks

you just learned what the word pilpul means didnt you, fucking newfag

Did they get his dog too?

lol learned it a few years ago, but if you wanna get fresh it's gonna cost a drink sweety ;^)

Hillary wants to run again in 2020 and will suicide anybody blocking her path.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5931169/Talk-emerges-Hillary-Clinton-plotting-2020-comeback-prepping-Trump-rematch.html

Attached: 1232454356456457456.jpg (1200x776, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 123213535645.jpg (620x330, 29K)

Bump

Attached: sethpepe.png (780x780, 1.06M)

bump

>when you kill your only fiercely patriotic party member but its ok because you did a satanic baby killing ritual with Marina abramovic

bump

based

fuck these seth rich killers

he's not coming back

youtu.be/6WHAnkJFOMs

Attached: 2d7k9v.jpg (732x465, 66K)

checked

Attached: rare dutz.jpg (2048x1365, 484K)

you got him riding that gnarly motorbike?

checked again

Attached: Dutz_joyride.jpg (500x500, 71K)

LMAO Yes! this is the time they get justice for seth! those other 1000 times were just false alarms, it's real guys i swear! i'm sure federal agents wouldn't have the know-how to cover their face and avoid detection, just like im sure they'd hire not 1, but 2 federal agents instead of paying someone from the projects $3000. it's all coming together, justice for seth!

Attached: 111178216488.jpg (653x590, 67K)

noice

JUST NEED TO KNOW THEIR NAMES THANKS

Attached: 1529673553289.jpg (399x351, 67K)

I'm sharing your optimism to a large degree, but
>>paying someone 3k
is risky as fuck. I actually think that MS-13 story was absolutely right, just because of the role that MS-13 played during the Obumer, and offing the 2 monkeys tied it up and fit a regular professional job.
But, we will see tomorrow @1pm, and maybe, just maybe we are wrong. I don't think so though.

bump
strong sliding tonight in the form of extreme libtard salt

he was being sarcastic

I've noticed. I'm thinking it's the revenge for Trump picking a non-leftie. They are outraged cause it caught them by surprise or something.
I wish someone post the "leftist salt" from reddit, thread. I like these.

Bump for anti-slide.

I figured but just in case I said what I said about MS-13.
And I almost completely agree with him on the subject as well I'm just tiny bit more deluded and kind of hope that tomorrow won't be a total disaster.

there's true outrage, and there's smoke ans mirrors, fake, manufactured bile outrage
for instance
no one comes to receive the Jow Forums treatment unless they want to slide something

Two dudes from two different agencies is a big red flag. I don't see anybody making a plan to murder somebody and pull guys from 2 different groups.

I also have a problem with this "witness" in that if he's a witness then he saw it happen which means he knows who the guys are or the retired PD somehow identified the people the witness saw which leads to:

If the witness knows the agents then they probably know who he is already. If he doesn't know for sure, then they all risk a civil trial.

If they really know who did it then why make a statement about where they work ahead of the press conference which will tip them off?

Why not have the 23 year pd veteran take the info to the police first?

>He has evidence that substantiates his claims but it will be revealed slowly.

Is what people say when they have a Bigfoot or an alien in your freezer.

You don't hype up a big press conference and draw unnecessary attention when you have evidence pertaining to a murder...

Agreed. Not going to deny it. There is sliding going on.

it's time to abolish these useless agencies

do not trust George Webb

Attached: 1529401771230.jpg (236x328, 12K)

bump for an actual happening

It would not surprise me. DEA and ATF are some of the smallest federal law enforcement agencies as they do not have a standing HRT or SWAT units. Typically DEA and ATF will recruit DOD contractors to carry out raids.

wasnt seth died in the hospital?
check the hospital cam, staff, visitor around seth at the time of his death

bumperino

shit is being slid

Attached: jewrape.gif (400x247, 2.82M)

Why?
I'm really asking, cause, to be hones I hardly know anything about him.

bumperoni

Row row fight the power.

Guys, snopes says this is a debunked conspiracy. Let’s all get some sleep

His name was Seth Rich.
Daily reminder that 1.5 years after he was gunned down in a “botched robbery”, we still don't know what caliber of bullet was used in the murder.
22LR? 32 ACP? 380? 38 Special? 40 S&W? 9mm?
No one knows...no ballistics report...no forensics report, no videos or security footage, nuttin'...
Really makes you think.
>oh...BTW - a nearby FBI vehicle with a S&W 40 handgun was conviently “robbed” a few hours before Seth Rich was shot, and the weapon was never recovered. Strange, huh?

Attached: F9E08D42-13BE-4626-B6A8-BEEC1FC03DAA.jpg (528x249, 25K)

This is the backdoor to the whole thing

I'm shocked at your revelations. Truly.
It's probably all purely coincidental. Everyone would agree that coincidences do, indeed, happen. Often.

>grabs popcorn

bumperino

You may be right. But if this witness dies prior to this press conference, you know it's the truth. You know that your government murdered Seth Rich. And Hillary Clinton can fall down a flight of stairs for all I care and break her fucking neck,

Jow Forums is ran by the federal government.

Richard Spencer.

yep nsa

He really wants people to prove God exists lmao. Crazy motherfucker, yeah?

I agree user. I’m sure there are reasonable explanations for everything. Let’s not jump to conclusions. It was merely an odd coincidence that the nearby FBI vehicle was robbed. And I for one don’t give a shit what kind of bullet killed Seth, whether it was 40 S&W or 22LR

Attached: 105E7E27-1938-4C46-9A96-E269F76EE94D.jpg (500x399, 94K)

bump

Since 2009, The FBI and/or other agencies have been running "Honeycombing" operations on sites like Jow Forums and other Chan boards, including the Famous TORChan which was in the onion web. In these Honeycombing operations, they will post a "Bait" image of either CP or other illegal activities (including drugs and what not) with a post asking them to follow a link to an external site. This site is under the full control of the involved agency and they then use it to try and coerce personal information from the person involved and try and pin them for conspiracy or intent.

>Two dudes from two different agencies is a big red flag. I don't see anybody making a plan to murder somebody and pull guys from 2 different groups.

This is unprecedented due to the depth of the Deep State involvement. There was collusion between the groups on this hit. Each side wanted one of theirs involved to ensure it went off as they all planned.

>it was agents burg and stein

I knew it

The existence of coincidence is the biggest lie ever told.

Attached: Kim comments on Seth.png (485x186, 49K)

let's remember Seth Rìch

So what part did George Webb have in this

Absolutely agreed. What, at this point does it matter what bullet killed Seth?
Pure coincidence and probably some pretty common displacement of the documents.
It just happens. People are clumsy and forgetful and are the surprised that they are being suici...I meant fired, they are surprised that they sometimes(not that often) get fired.

Seth Rich faked his death.

Who says their connection is via those agencies? If they are deep state agents then the DEA/ATF connections mean shit, thats like saying being an American matters to a Jew more than being a Jew. They have a separate bond outside of their organization, you can likely ignore that part of it all together IMO. It was unlikely to be anything deep in the ATF/DEA etc, these were merely the deep state agents used. They could have been FBI, CIA, police, gangs, any of the number of people willing to kill for money and power. But the real connection was the behind the scenes one, thats what we need to try to reveal.

he painted himself purple and is hiding out in a local mcdonalds.
according to a credible source.

He must not come here.

Attached: image.png (685x374, 73K)

I know there are some people for whom knowledge of the caliber might prove useful. But such people spend too much time reading Sherlock Holmes. Of what practical use is the knowledge that, for example, he was murdered with a 40 S&W? True, this is the standard issue sidearm for our Spook agencies, but what does that really mean? 22LR is the preferred round of assassins, but how can that knowledge help in a “botched robbery” case? Yes, I will just wait patiently for the evidence and make no hasty judgements

You guys know that there is no Hebrew word for coincidence?

Attached: image.jpg (1526x1076, 404K)

I think if it was .40 the "coincidence" of the stolen FBI one in the area would dry hump almonds. I dont think anything other caliber says anything specific, im sure autists will come up with things, but I think thats the biggest thing.

but trusting Q is fine? Do you have brain damage, my boomer friend?

Woulda been shoahd move along, be slep

Bump
But who would hold a press conference when they have no authority to do anything? Shouldn’t they give their findings to proper authority?

wtf? Is this literally a bot?

may ZOG burn