Mfw I realised we are the normies and everyone is fucked in the head

>mfw I realised we are the normies and everyone is fucked in the head.

It's perfectly reasonable, sensible and normal to discriminate along all sorts of lines to make sure you're not wasting time, energy or resources. Everyone does it every day in one way or another. We've just taken the logical step of applying the process to society and nations.

Attached: 1518379969558.png (500x488, 162K)

>be me
>at walmart buying groceries
>waiting in line to pay
>everyone has shitty tattoos, unnatural color hair, face full of metal piercings, stretched out earlobes
>i have none of these
>look at all these freaks
>mfw i'm actually the freak

Numerals of truth. Also check out my spiritually significant symbols.

it's been posted on here a bunch of times but there's that screencap of the user basically saying we're the counter culture now by being traditional

In the land of the mad, they will look upon a sane person and say;'He is not like us, he is crazy!'
And the wise man will check'em.

Gen z have become us. But instead of being ostracized for being socially inept its totally normal in society. Fucking fags im so jelly i wasnt gen z

*everyone else

Attached: Capture.jpg (625x390, 22K)

Attached: 9BB36BE3-9E55-4401-B919-2FEF885B4221.jpg (680x278, 78K)

Discriminating between things is the only reason intelligence evolved. You need a brain that can discriminate between standing near a rabbit or standing near a crocodile or else you will be eaten.

Ironically though in Oz rabbits are more dangerous.

Doesn't invalidate the point however.

Sadly this post is no longer accurate, as the majority of Jow Forums is indistinguishable from any degenerate normie

Attached: 1530938865863.png (1323x184, 50K)

Ive never understood why people here feel the need to rewrite posts they like to then try and meme their own version as the default, being anonymous. So vain

Attached: polwasanoldboardeventhen.png (1323x184, 44K)

hivemind

right. it's literally the point of perception and knowledge to identify patterns and use them to modify your behavior. saying you shouldn't judge people based on whatever characteristics is like saying you should seriously contemplate what a chair or a dog is every time you see one, because it would be bigoted to make any assumptions.

Told a girl I plan on having some land where my kids can raise chickens, goats, and bunnies, maybe do a little beekeeping, and a large garden.

She doesn't want kids. Wants to travel instead and try to get "Instagram famous".

Attached: 1322796122001.jpg (500x500, 16K)

It's a common thought bound to occur multiple times independently. There is also the one from pizzagate where some user realized how the tables have turned that Jow Forums is investigating the government for pedophilia.

Just hold on a little longer. We have almost made it.

Attached: 1511937643199.jpg (850x400, 67K)

you've figured it out m8 well done

Fairly sure its a rewrite. Happens with memes too, as if there is a motivated force that doesnt want anything outside of their control here.

>Watch cousin's daughters grow up
>My cousin (father) dies of some genetic disorder
>Wife takes care of kids for few years
>They're both fat now and have died hair
>One of them post shit on insta flipping the bird saying "this is trans support symbol"
>Posted it unironically in support of trans
>Tells us how she's gay
>Now we can't call her she because she think she's a boy now

It's sad to watch such potential go to shit. They we're both just adorable and intelligent girls and everything went to shit when their father died. You know there's 2 lessons to learn from this

1.never date a girls from Vicksburg
2.a child needs a proper father figure or else everything goes to shit.

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Bullet dodged user

You could have saved them.

Wife moved away when husband died and moved back to Mississippi.