Why is this image so unsettling?

Why is this image so unsettling?

Attached: 13640789_10154018471937741_4007404362815245242_o.jpg (1200x900, 125K)

cuz everyone in the picture is a fucking faggot that couldn't make a decent game if their life depended on it

Attached: soy-lent-bottleopener.png (967x888, 1.04M)

i still cant believe it... the game looked so good on paper... I can't believe i spent it... 60 euros... :( :( :(

An abundance of weak men doesn't really mean "more women for you." What it means is there are fewer men keeping women in line and more men steering women in the wrong directions. That means there are effectively LESS women for you unless you like dumpster fires.

Adults with the brains of children trying to escape the reality that they will be butchered to death by the mud races in the near future.

Because these people worked to achieve their goal and pol has no idea what that feels like, so pol resorted to ad hominem attacks and thus the basedboy meme was born. Born of frustration and self loathing, like all things here.

Attached: moments-before-this-post-was-made-8812954.png (500x586, 137K)

Nigger, getting women these days is so easy its fucking boring.

Dat soiboi gape holy shit

>Inb4 phoneposting faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-09-23-38-00.png (1440x2560, 2.53M)

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

Lol you must be new here. I'm guessing no more Than a few months. How do I know? Because you've been here long enough to know the may -Mays but not long enough to have seen this picture posted. A few months back all the time.

Yep I guess I'm like Sherlock Holmes.

Attached: 1531104274880.png (377x485, 201K)

I granted that the dumpster fires are plentiful.
My claim is that weak men facilitate women becoming too broken to be worth marrying and procreating with.

Looks like a 90s grunge album cover.

Because it's a room full of males with not a single pair of testicles to share between them.

spot on.
white knighting is society's greatest problem. it's what the kikes use to subvert civilization.

I don't know why Twitter wasn't alarmed by the lack of diversity displayed here. Not a single high T level gamer to be found on the entire team, and in Current Year to boot.

FACE PUBES are fucking disgusting

that's why you wait for the Let's Plays to come out first

im 22 now and my beard is starting to come in a lot fuller than it used to, ive been thinking about growing it out to see how it looks and feels
but pictures like this make me hesitate

The reason it's unsettling is that those things are mimicking excitement and doing such a bad job it's uncanny valley time. They see pic related and have no idea there is a victorious yell or cheer involved.

Attached: gettyimages-990966684.png (1798x1348, 2.35M)

Because the game was SHIT