My body my choice!

Why does this trigger so many people? Why should you care what a woman does to her body?

Attached: 6e083a7c8ddcf83ed7a3aa865aa36810.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/culture/others/features/siberian-princess-reveals-her-2500-year-old-tattoos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gross.

i dont care what anyone does with their body
i care that part of my paycheck is spent to subsidize the degenerate things that people do to their bodies

Tfw you can't sell yourself into slavery

i guess as someone who has always been a libertarian i can answer. i've always supported the right to choose because i don't support government overreach, but with the degeneracy in this country getting as bad as it is, i find myself more or less celebrating this recent supreme court pick. and i don't think i'm the only one having this experience in 2018.

Where the fuck is the feminine penis you faggot?

Attached: 1469533223189.jpg (540x731, 70K)

yeah, that's the other issue. "pro-choice" was all well and fine, but once the left took away my "choice" not to pay for another persons abortion, i found myself being pretty fucking "pro-life" pretty fucking quick. you can't sell people freedom out of one side or your mouth, and then oppress them with the other side.

The only way I care is if it’s my seed

I want to die

>libertarian
>worried about degeneracy
>likes corporate shill scotus

boomerchan

Attached: a677aca8d54c85eb90c408e4688a752e2a35912e3c2102a76b50e0a7d5f0cfa5.jpg (656x630, 100K)

My sperm my choice, why do you get to decide what happens to my sperm?

You have the liberty of becoming a tatooed degenerate whore. I have the right to consider you as such.
Freedom of choice does not imply freedom of consequences.
Checkmate.

You are hot. Fuck these faggots who jack off to Hitler.

I don't care what she does to her body, but most men are not attracted to this kind of stuff
good for her if she finds someone who is

You want to have control over your own body? Suppress your inner whore and only fuck your husband once youre married. Just because you don't want to deal wth the consequences of your actions, doesn't give you the right to murder babies.

no. libertarian doesn't necessarily = degeneracy. it's big government that creates degeneracy through social programs and safety nets. under my preferred form of government the degenerates would be purged from the earth by natural selection.

so you're just completely wrong. you're boomerchan, not me.

Not your body. God's body. What you do to it you do to god

tattoo swastika then it wont trigger

gys

Apparently pro-choice doesn't apply when it comes to who gets the bill

Attached: 1531172267350.png (650x676, 582K)

I care what she does to her child's body. Your argument is basically saying,
>"Yeah, but Andrea Yates has a right to use her own bathtub!"
Not really the issue.

Attached: (((here))).jpg (970x545, 33K)

Why does this trigger so many people? Why should you care what a man does to his property?

Attached: a23cdc596e499eab2d5e44afe6797164.jpg (640x480, 67K)

It doesn't trigger me, I just find it completely repulsive. I'd be disappointed if a rocket scientist drank gasoline and made himself retarded. It's a shame to ruin something good, but go ahead and do it.

because my wallet my choice. Why should women ever get entitled to my money if they are fully equally capable?

>her body
When a female is pregnant the developing life is possessed of its own unique DNA profile and thus as a distinct life protected by law so that the taking of that life is unlawful and subject to punishment.

I think it's hot but women like that are literal emotional vampires that feed off of male suffering.

I thought we were talking about the whore ink not abortion nvm.

>implying women's body is their own

Attached: nplixxy2s4xy.jpg (500x744, 40K)

I just prefer more traditionalism in a nation's women desu
siberiantimes.com/culture/others/features/siberian-princess-reveals-her-2500-year-old-tattoos/

Attached: Princess%20Ukok,%20tattoos%20on%20her%20shoulder.jpg (725x1283, 134K)

faget

Attached: disgusting.jpg (110x90, 2K)

lmao same, women should be property of the state and the state should be controlled by men.

True

What about circumcision? Whats your opinion?

source?

you see they want freedom of any responsibility as well
go ahead be a whore - but live with consequences and dont cry, it was 'your choice'

>Woman

I don't care what anyone does to their body, or rather I don't aim to control it. I may think certain things are fucking retarded but everyone should have total freedom with their body. If they want to cut their own arm off then as long as they don't try to use tax money to fix it they're more than welcome.

Attached: 1518249574828.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Women made their choice when they spread their legs. The moment they got pregnant it is no longer solely about women. Why are women so afraid of losing the power of pussy.. Men are historic fools for the pus...

are you even allowed to type god? don't you have to type g-d?

>Why does this trigger so many people? Why should you care what a woman does to her body?

What about the Baby's body?

Do you feel the same way about Child support from men? Or does it suddenly become HIS body your choice?

"Pro Choice" is just "I want to kill my baby so I can keep riding random cock".

Attached: feminist_logic_reproductive_rights.jpg (1428x1600, 193K)