Look what you did to these innocent kids Jow Forums

Shame on you!

Attached: 1531214098523.png (715x3119, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmDWhkU3Uc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_Bf_109
youtube.com/watch?v=lsjTUuxDzTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If this is real this is the most hilarious Shinto have ever read in my entire life. Thank you op Bump.

im 28. what the hell am i wasting my life on this board with fucking 12 yo edgelords

dont larp as nazis, kids. its fucking embarrassing. this board is bad enough, dont take it to real life.

You forgot to hide the name. Thanks.

>hail hortler, bitch

It's a berg, so it doesn't count

I have no idea. Regardless, have fun with that self hate faggot. It'll really get you places in Germany nowadays.

I was at a party last saturday, and there were chicks who babbled non stop about poor refugees and the evil AfD. Since they tagged up I could barely respond and they were drunk, which made it even worse

The eternal Anglo has fallen so low. Fucking kikes.

Liberals can't accept human nature. All teenager rebel against authority, and they always have. Back when these parents were teenagers, I'm sure they dated a black guy, or went gay for awhile just to piss off their parents. But these dumbfucks normalized this, so what's the one thing that triggers the fuck out of liberal parents today? Being rightwing.
This is why I hope for Gen. Z.

> Kekerstan.

Do you think this is a joke???!?!?!?

drunk bitches are the worst. never ever talk to them. don't try reason on them, they just want to argue

Yeah manbut. I tried toto softly red pill them, but they were just talking over me lol

That girl is larping hard in that first reply.

WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???!?!

Attached: 0D7E4B62-FAF5-4A45-A36F-BA09131E8A42.jpg (467x700, 33K)

Lmaoing @ the last one. 100% chance that her kid is a fag.

Post the Nazi theme song they're talking about

If a german would do it, he would have to go to jail

>PewDiePie isn't ourgu-

They should not stop but continue and making it a trend so everyone but butthurt liberals get assmad when it happens.

When I was 13, kids were seig heiling and saying sandnigger and we literally learned it in school. Dumb fucking bitch.

Good point, jungle rumbler

With 13 we where blasting nazi music in the class room and everyone joined in for:
>we don't want foreign parasites
>the fatherland stays white
nobody ever gave a fuck.

Kek, the kids are alright

You meant to say altright. right?

Bump

HALE HORTLER

Attached: DNwFpYLXkAAVjTz[1].jpg (309x307, 13K)

She's really trying to start a which hunt of those conservative parents.

Keeping this alive

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bump this fags

This is why old people must be cleansed

Attached: 1516073738123.jpg (264x362, 68K)

Can confirm, kids these days are gobbling up our memes like crazy. One massive bit of help we’ve been given is the “old people” on TV shrieking about it, rebellion is against parents and TV.

The left has no way to deal with the fact that it is no longer a counterculture. Nothing edgy about being a communist faggot these days. Their power was never their ideas, it was the fact that they were simply an alternative to what’s on TV.

Amazon and Netflix with their degenerate faggy filth? They are actually helping us.

Good morning German faggots and unaware liberals!

Attached: Israeli_Flag_3.jpg (1200x673, 202K)

>when I was a kid I smoked weed and got piercings like a normal fucking rebellious teen
No offense kids, but I hope your parents get beheaded.

Attached: aha_haha_haha_hahahaaaaaaaaa.jpg (675x450, 59K)

look them up and post a link please.
I want to find out where

>Nazi Theme Song

Americans, fucking explain yourselves.

(((Someone))) doesn't want truth to come out.

Kids don't listen to this kike shill! A fucking german jew, he should have gone through the chimney a long time ago. Stay lit and show the left your power level. They are afraid of you, not vice versa!

>be me
>grow up with the impression that the nazis were the bad guys
>get to highschool
>holocaust indoctrination week, survivor speeches, books, movies and workshops
>graduate highschool with the impression that the nazis were a product of their time, basically the same theory that poverty causes crime
The usual suspects dehumanized the nazis so well that they ended up looking cool.

Attached: 1119049450390a.gif (79x137, 15K)

youtube meme compilation channels are literally turning kids into nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmDWhkU3Uc

I'm 40 and I teach my 7 kids to sieg Heil and recognize Jewish tricks wherever they may be found

Why is it always boomers on facebook that sperg out over shit like this

Absolute mad lad!

hitler should have won. you're a fucking joke.

BASED

Bump

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>They are so irrelavant to the youth that their own children would rather listen to a small group of internet racists on a novascotian sunbathing board than hear them rattle on and embarrass themselves

Hold this L boomers it's your legacy

Attached: awWnV48.jpg (1060x720, 100K)

>Thirteen year olds dont sieg heil and sandnigger in a vacuum
That's exactly what 13 year olds do: they push boundaries. Comitting wrongthink is one of the last rebellions the youth can experience since each and every form of degeneracy has been accepted into society.

Pssst police is coming

I have a bit similar history
>Be me as a teen
>Mother starts dating a cool guy
>Found out hes an offspring of german soldier that was stationed in finland
>He despises the nazi, but talks neutrally about german army and wermacht
>i start to read history books with a different view
>realize that german army was fucking well oiled machine that would have rolled all the europe, if not nazi party and megalomaniac hitler

>Stop admiring USA forces (sherman tank was my favorite, until i read how shitty tincan it actually was vs german tanks)
>Start admiring german army besides disliking nazis.

>Fall in love with messerschmitt en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_Bf_109

youtube.com/watch?v=lsjTUuxDzTc

Attached: panther-ausfg1.jpg (590x301, 27K)

have you come to the conclusion that Hitler did nothing wrong yet?
>you will

>THIS HAS GOT TO STOP
>Prayers
Are these fucking people serious?

The bf109s inverted V12 is fuckin fine. Don't diss the Sherman though, it did its job.

Heh, well he had grazy ideas that miraculously worked at start, so his Ego got way too much boost and his reality started going broke.

He was right at start and wrong at the end.

I wont go for that meme.

Parenting and complaining on facebook should get you automatically gassed

Yes, after taking masses of casualties.

It was deadly tincan until they were able to mount better gun on it.

They had to mass produce it and skip the problems because of the hurry.

Same as with T-34 at the east front

Attached: Tiger.jpg (604x886, 211K)

>I wont go for that meme.
you forgot the last word in that sentence.
"yet".
I never would have believed it either at one time, user, and now look where I am.
Stay cool, bruh

nice.

me too. growing up NSP was the epitome of evil, but getting older realizing a lot of it is propaganda

>When I was a kids I smoked weed and got piercings like a normal fucking rebellious teen
>a normal fucking rebellious teen
>normal rebellious
These twats need to take a serious look at themselves.

Attached: 1483487825348.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Attached: pepeapudab.png (799x572, 388K)

>kid posts meme as joke
HOLYYYY SHIIIT THIS IS SOOPPP0PO EBIL

>Hail Hortler
Lmao, and they are still butthurt by a joke.

my little brother is the alpha in his class, and since i redpilled him he's told me that the boys in his class now heil in the locker room each week. A sandnigger joined the class later and was promptly introduced to the glory of the reich.

90 IQ is normal here

absolutamente basado
there's still hope for you, Sven

HAIL HORTLER BITCH

Attached: nazi6050.jpg (539x357, 29K)

>These kids are out of hand, they are memeing!
>Why can't they just smoke weed like I did when I was a kid!
That horrified me a little.

>it is not Okay to question why a nomadic nation has gotten kicked out of everywhere it has ever gone
>Nazi Theme song
>Stop condemning bad kids

This post is all full of fuck, do you just become stupid when you get older? I am 35 right now and I can't imagine being as daft as these people.

It's kinda retarded but that kid just kinda slammed dunked those moms.

HAIL HORTER BITCH

greentext to this:
>on our way back from dachau
>(ex nazi camp)
>one kid would screm SIEG
>other 20 kids would follow up with a HEIL
>followed by HITLER
>we did this in night clubs
>in foreign countries
>in School
>at the cafeteria

teacher just rolled eyes...

we all knew, we all had history, we knew what happened, how the gas chamber looked, how the condition was. We were all fully aware.

It was still funny. And to be honest i still think its funny.
Its 70 years ago it has never affected the parents nor the kids.
Who cares.
Back than we didn't actually want the jews to die....

oh Arbeit macht frei was also a good one to scream around.

this was 15 years ago...

to this very day

yea...

Kys traitor of your own country.

>stupid le triggered libcuck sjws xd
Embarrassing

Attached: images(7).jpg (630x384, 43K)

>HAIL HORTLER BITCH

Attached: 1527525152557.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

gen x'er want to shut everything down. they don't want you to get any information. they are the worst anti free speech generation that has yet existed.

the younger generation that is growing up with cultural enrichment while having access to media that tells them that things weren't always this bad is thw hope of our country desu. Our boomers and their kids generation were adults and grew up in the 70ies when communism was mainstream respectively, and they voted us into the shitty situation we find ourselves in, but each year new anti migrant voters turn 18 while the leftie boomers die off, and the migrants aren't able to vote since most of them aren't citizens.

fun fact: over 50% of swedish politicians own real estate (beyond that which they use personally ofc) and the open stream of migrants caused a huge housing crisis in cities since sandpeople apparently cannot survive rural winters and thus have to live in cities. Really makes you think

lmao

Attached: Moonmanhimselfladehsandgentlemens.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Back than we didn't actually want the jews to die....
>implying people today want the Jews to die
If anything, people want the cultural Marxist libshits to die, a group which happens to include countless (((journalists, academics, political donors, etc.))).

Just as the Millennial's grew up being politically correct and left wing because its was the norm and the "in thing"

Gen Z Kids are growing up when it is cool to be politically incorrect. Which would explain their behaviour.

None of these stupid kids whether left-wing or right-wing are too young to have any opinions or held views. They merely reflect the culture that they live in.
Its quite sad really.

Yeah conservatism is the new punk rock!!!!

BASED

>doing the nazi salute is bad
>smoking weed and getting perceings isnt

>Really makes you think
they really love shooting themselves in the foot, huh?

>the nazi theme song

>Its quite sad really.
they're going to force the pendulum so far to the right it's going to become a propeller that smacks the kikes, browns, and cucks back to shitland

>im 28. what the hell am i wasting my life on this board with fucking 12 yo edgelords
Staying hip and current with the youth of the next generation eh

Attached: 1531215349598.jpg (554x305, 51K)

i mean it did make house prices skyrocket in stockholm, which is where i imagine most of the leeches had real estate. They made a pretty penny off of the misery of the swedish populace

>Pewdiepie is a Nazi
Top kek

Attached: Pewdiepie the rise of Adolf Hitler.gif (500x243, 822K)

>Dont ban youtube your kids will resent you
Oh no! God forbid you have to do actual parenting! Its to much, quick! Buy Youtube Red so your child doesn't have to watch ads either, they're the #1 reason why kids hate their parents.

Punk rock is inherently anti-musical, it’s Jewish, and the word “punk” literally means prison bitch. The word punk literally means flaming shit on a stick.

Conservatism is the future. Deal with it kike.

Attached: 36F0A319-0DEE-4BBF-BFD9-CFD4EE497518.png (566x776, 767K)

>that bitch at the end
>"REEE GIVE MY KID MORE ATTENTION"

ha

Attached: 1531232737178.gif (640x358, 1.9M)

Hail Hitler
Hail Vic day
Death to the jew
Death to their niggers
Death to their faggots
Death to their good goy

2024 The year of the letters.

No one is larping.

this

Attached: 1509876403726.jpg (500x700, 186K)