This is what America used to look like. What happened?

This is what America used to look like. What happened?

Attached: mRclpovh.jpg (1024x680, 100K)

niggers

Hippies

just kidding, feminism

(((The civil rights))) movement

Everyone's obese now.

jews

The immigration and nationality act of 1965. The precedent and continuation of federal deficit spending under FDR. These combined with the “long march through the institutions” by cultural marxists for 60 years and you have today. A dysgenic and fractured society that has been subverted to be convinced to turn its back on the facets of its formula for society that made it so successful and competitive for its participants.

Boomers

civilization? i cant believe they used to park their cars so close to the waves? Only in america

All of the above

look like shit

The jew happened

Attached: 1529029256414.png (700x467, 78K)

at about this time in history someone should had stood up and stop the wave of consumerism that would kill future generations of american

Jews, niggers, hippies, feminism, civil rights, spics, boomers, and the Democratic Party.

you left off abortions, drugs, and gay rights

All of those are symptoms of the problem not the root cause.

Attached: 1528246302776.jpg (680x862, 154K)

This one is actually technology grandpa. Why go to the beach when I can stay at home playing video games, watching Netflix, and eating delivered food. Fucking boomers.

Abortions help keep the number of niggers in check. Gay rights are just a symptom of the power of the Jews in the media.
Drugs are a legit problem.

Fuck you, I named the Jew first.

and cell phones and social media.

(((Social media)))

Attached: Zuckerberg.jpg (452x604, 72K)

Jews, anons.

daytona beach has always been a shithole.

and i was just there last year, and most of the niggers are whites acting like niggers

hi jeff sessions!

civil rights act of 1968/13th amendment

Stop posting this shit 8+ times a day, faggot.

YOU PATHETIC
RACIST MEMORY
REGURGITATOR
GO BACK TO YOUR
CAVE BOX YOU
ORCH CUMSKIN
CAUCASOID

People realized you fuck up your car by driving it on the beach

>t.4chin

Tide goes in, tide goes out.
Only Americans can explain it!

Do you see all those people in that picture? Yeah, they sold their children's future for their personal gain.

don't worry, whites are already replace dark people in us.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

All of the above.

That's bad bait. Try again.

Attached: Giant-Rabbit-Dog-Pet.jpg (564x510, 93K)

Immigration Act of 1965.

federal government started escalating drug violence everywhere and turned the country into an honorless shithole

and that

could you imagine the potential oil leaks that damn near guaranteed from at least half of those vehicles