Why should I care about the migrant problems in Germany and France?

Fuck 'em. They're the two oldest enemies of England, and they've spent centuries trying to destroy my country, and now it's happening to them I should all of a sudden feel bad? Why, just because they have a similar skin tone to me?

I put my country first. I'm more concerned about being British than I am white.

It's the Germanic and Frankish warlike nature which has contributed to the fact that there will never be a pan-European movement.

Attached: merkel-macron-907849.jpg (590x350, 37K)

You really shouldn't. You should be more concerned with uniting the Anglosphere.

'ate kraurts
'ate frogs

Attached: 1530969132466.png (579x536, 86K)

you shouldnt

Attached: 1530473413032.jpg (250x191, 8K)

America is mostly made up of Germans.

Canada is mostly made up of French people.

You can keep them, thanks.

>they've spent centuries trying to destroy my country
That's the other way around Austin. Neither Germany nor France ever gave two shit about conquering your sheepshagger islands.

Meanwhile I can positively state that there is no such thing as a British, or even English identity. Your nation has been entirely defined by its ruling elite since the Norman invasion and lower class Brits have never amounted to anything. There's no such thing as British patriotism, only occasional jingoism when the elites (mostly Jewish by the 19th century) needed a new war in Europe.

You can see it today in that the political culture in Britain is unique only closely comparable to a third world dictatorship. There is no idea that the British people is entitled to their British soil not even among the far right because that idea never existed, unlike in continental Europe nations. Britain has always been and will always be someone else's private property.

Attached: 9823.jpg (476x598, 102K)

>Fahkin mooslim cunts

Attached: 1531184725744.png (579x536, 30K)

lol what a fuckin manlet

>it's a bong complaining about a country destroying other countries episode
you deserve to become a UE colony

Attached: 1529774898245.jpg (940x627, 152K)

just some months ago we Krauts almost outcucked sweden.
WTF happened to you britshits the last months that inspired you to out do all of us? How many grooming gangs have been found out now? Whats up with moped crime? Why is your police rolling in cuck-mobiles now?

and most of all: Where did the dry british whit go? Or is it a pissed of Paki behind every god damn british flag these days?

Its just annoying to see britain turn into sweden 2.0 while the rest of us EU cucks are slowly starting to get their shit together.
And all you faggots do is lash out at krauts and burgers as if we are at fault, that you dont have the balls to fight back against anything.
I dont even want to laugh at your pathetic shitty attemempts to sell us the "empire" anymore. You are just fucked and deserve to get everything thats coming to you if you dont get your shit together.

Attached: 1520493676172.gif (500x269, 979K)

>Canada is mostly made up of French people.
This is not true

The working class are just as bad as E*ropeans.

You're still in the EU and your PM is waffling about if and how to leave.

That means you are still not a sovereign nation and Germany is right now the closest it has ever been to ruling Britain.

Attached: e4e.jpg (853x480, 88K)

>How many grooming gangs have been found out now?

That's rich coming from the country that threw open the borders to all of Europe

Dumb fuck you think it won't spread , oh wait it already has to your shithole.

Attached: UK Police.jpg (750x725, 92K)

>I'm more concerned about being British than I am white.
Well spoken, Pajeet.

>implying that he personally wanted that.
>implying that his country isn't besieged by globalist Jews like everybody else's.

We are all on sinking ships, and all anyone wants to do about it is laugh at who's is sinking faster. Fucking pathetic.

because free movement of people is going to stay in cuckstain and almost all the migrants are going to your shitty island brainlet

You invited them here.
Also they can cross the Med and they can cross the Channel. You can't stop such a major 20 million strong fuckup like you caused from landing in England and fucking up your shit permanently. You deserve it for trying to kill us like this you fucking toothless limey faggot assholes.

Attached: 1000541.jpg (600x360, 97K)

GOTT

an islamic france or germany means bad news for britain. Yes even badder than it is now with the eu. So stop with the eternal angloness and let's join swords now

STRAFE

ENGLAND

Butthurt German and French diaspora detected.

If your homelands are so great why don't you go live there?

Anglo-Saxons, aka your social and racial betters, also came from Germany. As did the House of Windsor.

um, no sweetie
but if you want to open a food truck here that sells full english breakfasts to the local university drunks and things like that u can sleep at my place especially if you smell nice :3

>Why should I care about the migrant problems in Germany and France?
because those are important economic powerhouses

>Sir, if you please, the licence

Attached: 1529205557460.jpg (436x337, 37K)

Who gives a fucking shit what you think.
You and your country ARE the problem.

Attached: GottStrafeEngland.jpg (297x322, 37K)

you think theyre just going to stay there?

Attached: us-eur.jpg (500x362, 49K)