Infant Beheaded in German Subway

I haven't seen any threads about this but it happened a few months ago so maybe I missed them.
A Muslim man beheaded his own child and then killed the mother of the infant. The death of the mother was reported on but the beheading of the infant was not.

Pic related is nigger in question

Apparently the guy who uploaded the video to youtube/liveleak is now in prison for hate speech, I can't find any sources for that though.
Pic related is nigger in question

jihadwatch.org/2018/07/video-from-germany-muslim-migrant-beheads-1-year-old-girl-merkel-bans-media-reporting

liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785

Attached: dirtynigger.jpg (505x631, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/migrant-beheads-girl-germany-merkel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I haven't seen any threads about this but it happened a few months ago so maybe I missed them.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD 10 TIMES A DAY, YOU FUCKING AMERIMUTTISH MONGREL

IT'S OLD NEWS

pic of him with the mother (he shaved his head)

Attached: crop.jpg (3051x2117, 1.16M)

>the guy who uploaded the video to youtube/liveleak is now in prison for hate speech

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (600x447, 42K)

Sub-saharan be like : I am american now

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-2018-05-0200_36_36-MourtalaMadou_1525214819.jpg (778x784, 60K)

Fake News; that’s ASAP Rocky, dumbfuck

Butthurt dane-mulatto

Attached: danish mulatto-screenshot_51.jpg (375x335, 91K)

Migrant Beheads 1-Year-Old Girl In Germany; Merkel Bans Media Reporting

" Merkel’s government have been under intense pressure in recent months regarding the open borders policy that is responsible for millions of Muslim migrants settling in Germany during the last three years. Many Germans believe the government issued a blanket ban on reporting this story because they believe it will turn the public mood against the government and represent the final nail in Merkel’s political coffin."

Attached: Migrant Beheads 1 Year Old Girl In Germany Merkel Bans Media Reporting.jpg (600x375, 99K)

>Mergel bans media reporting
>shows picture of the media reporting it
lulz

Why are all niggers like this? Black kids in the west end, or Somali immigrants in Sweden dress like this and play ape-hoop, but have to cultural ties to African Americans whatsoever.

Read the article before making simpleton statements

" German media has been allowed by the government to report on the murder of the mother, but Angela Merkel’s pro-migrant government banned German media outlets from reporting on the decapitated baby."
" German authorities have also been ordered to clamp down on independent bloggers caught sharing the damning footage."

Attached: mighty-pork.jpg (600x462, 49K)

The infant was his mutt spawn with a German caolburning whore that left him so he got angry

Calm down, just toll paid

Attached: 1531213653061.jpg (278x560, 61K)

No the woman he killed looked like a female version of Shrek with evil Orc eyes. She was seriously nasty and you should be glad she and her mutt kid are dead. This is why nobody cares.

>This thread being flooded with people telling us not to care about this, or attacking Americans in 5...4...3....

white children will be next, Hans.

And he was a christian gospel singer from Ghana...

Attached: 1493570324438.gif (229x176, 987K)

>Burn the coal

>Why are all niggers like this?
>cultural ties to African Americans whatsoever
Sub-saharan people in Europe prefer to be identified as "african-american"
Hollywood movies and Hollywood TV Shows promote a positive image of sub-saharan people in America - But still this positive image is not based on the reality of facts
Sub-saharan people in Europe want to be considered as "african-americans" probably for not being outcasted

Attached: denzel_257769_560x315_885422147808.jpg (560x315, 19K)

Attached: irony-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg (1024x955, 157K)

toll paid indeed
also, -1 culturally enriched krautmutt must e a good thing right?
bloodlines were spared, based killer nog

it was a mixed spawn, nothing of value

>no one cares that mongrels are executing coal burners in public

so you are ok with this happening in front of children on their way to school? Is this that much of a common occurrence for you now?

Heidi Klum sprayed the word
So trendy and very much in vogue for german women to mate with sub-saharan

Attached: 1.391.721.jpg (464x232, 68K)

I agree that nothing of value has been lost but still I wouldn't want savages acting like this in public where I live

Maybe because it's not relevant.

Toll Paid

Your murder would not be relevant

>I haven't seen any threads about this but it happened
do you only browse pol once a year? this is the 2nd thread today. and theres a thread at least once every couple days.