What the fuck am I looking at Jow Forums?

The username is admin, the password is 123456 The IP Address is 31.168.55.154

Its an online IP Camera with the default username and password still set

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 12.22.00 PM.png (773x551, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ie10.ieonchrome.com
secrettelaviv.com/best/activities/beit-haquest
github.com/freddiebarrsmith/CCTV-Remote-Code-Execution-Metasploit-Module
video.vice.com/en_us/video/outsiders-doug-coulter/55afd234091d63551dfee805?utm_source=vicefbus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't have Internet Explorer, paste the IP address into this:
ie10.ieonchrome.com

Attached: 1000348.jpg (500x436, 24K)

The Island?

Attached: 571D2F99-A576-4249-890A-92D55AEDC6C9.jpg (1024x397, 86K)

Bump very interesting

thanks for the virus you fucking faggot

IP is from Israel

> memeflag
> retard
ok

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 12.34.44 PM.png (586x287, 268K)

i’d believe but you’re a memeflag so i’m confused

I was gonna say a grow room, but there are hazmat type suits on the wall in one of the pics, sooo idk.

That's the new transgender factory where they make all the new uterus at...

Nothing to see here.

take your shitty ARG elsewhere faggot

Seems to "Hollywood" to be real. It looks more like a movie set than an actual lab.

I think it's probably a movie set?

It is the entry to the clean room where they process meat/pack meat. Maybe other food stuffs.
The UV light is for killing anything on the bottom of your feet.

Seems probable
What's with the radioactive symbol on the tank in camera 06?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 12.44.09 PM.png (767x538, 540K)

What's with the radioactive symbol first frame second row?

I'm sorry, but that room does not look like it's from a food processing facility.

That I am not sure could just be for bio hazard
The only thing that has me tripped up is the top right.

Looks like control rods in a reactor.

Iooks like you came across this escape room type of shit

This is from a poultry plant. The image that you posted looks like it's a lab from Halflife.

Attached: 213723display.jpg (350x263, 14K)

I agree with Moishe. Looks like one of those midwit escape rooms

Enjoy the blacksite, asshole.

If it's a food processing facility, it could be a cobalt-60 or caesium-137 gamma ray source for "cold pasteurization" of food or other consumables such as spices to increase shelf life, kill off bacteria or parasites, or just create glow in the dark bacon.

yeah this is it. they have cameras for operators to use while players are in the room. looks like there's stuff to fiddle with.

It looks like some unloicence medicine testing facility. Or may be some illecit Drug plant

You know it because your grand parents were in the same type of chamber

Doesnt seem likely. There appears to be powdered substances in pots on a center table. Maybe its a top secret matzo ball factory?

>(((Food)))

>it's the mossad facility they use to make their iranian nuclear program pictures.

I know about Ilmarinen-2 and SUUNNITELMA SAMPO.

DELET

could be this
>4. RadioActive – You’ve been transported back to Chernobyl, 1 hour before the reactor explodes. Can you prevent the explosion at the atomic reactor?! 2-6 people.

secrettelaviv.com/best/activities/beit-haquest

This is the place were they will bio-engineer a AyyLmao who will be then used as the "saviour" - christs second coming. But in reality he will be the anti-christ. (((They))) want to fool you into believing, that Ayys actually exists and have created us.

Attached: 1529706454510.jpg (2884x3176, 2.32M)

My guess is some university lab.

looks like an apartment with a bunch of shitty props in it

This looks like a reaserch nuclear reactor. The blue glow is Cherenkov radiation.

What the fuck, stop messing with our lab, you fucking ass.

IP matches up to Israel, this is probably it
nice find desu

They're obviously fucking control rods but everyone here is too fucking retarded to see it

Attached: bezeq.png (1519x772, 712K)

Top right, is that a poorly boarded off door?

Bottom right, is that a toilet with a kids seat on the ground with two chairs on either side for watching?

Stop investigating this now
Evidence will be scrubbed momentarily
Go to sleep

That would explain the radioactive symbol in the middle left picture.

I have done Ante room-clean room environmental controls in labs, food processing and drug processing plants to name a few. The UV stuff is everywhere now.

Attached: page02_DNA.jpg (700x516, 227K)

>telnet open
>vulnerable to RCE

this is probably the most creative honeypot I've seen posted on here so far

github.com/freddiebarrsmith/CCTV-Remote-Code-Execution-Metasploit-Module

already mentioned half an hour ago m8

I've seen a documentary on Chernobyl and shit.
Those rods are huge not tiny bits of metal, also control rods have radiation too if I remember correctly

Is this an escape room type deal? Was thinking it looks like that.

This is from a themed escape room. Where you have to solve a bunch of connected puzzles in a certain amount of time.

No real facility would have big goofy radioactive symbols in certain places separated by a cheap shuttered door.

The staff keeps an eye on the players to make sure they're not destroying shit and to study the people playing to make the puzzles more balanced.

if this is what it looks like, it's under Dimona. They're recreating experiments abandoned 70-years ago and it will not end well. They're not as intelligent as they believe they are, and we're all gonna pay when the 'Samson Option' happens unintentionally/by accident
>any other RV'rs can confirm

So how did you escaped?

You can miniaturize nuclear. Some dude made a fission reactor in house in America. All perfectly legal.

is this the comet basement?

Oh shit! They just strapped someone to the chair in screen 7! Oh fuck! They are torturing him! Oh no, are they?! NO! They are eating him! Oh fuck fuck fuck! They just looked into the camera and mouthed "You're next"

That's viral marketing

posts screen faggot.

/thread

Post a source faggot

yeah, looks a lot like it. i've been in several, and i can recognize the cheap decorations and props they all have. plus they're usually monitored by someone, explains the cameras.

I can't now. They smeared blood all over the camera, so it's just dark now.

>The username is admin, the password is 123456
>mfw it turns out to be some super secret organisation
>mfw Garry McKinnon was memeing around NASA and whatever ABC files he was in they tried to say he had hacked them
>mfw he always maintained he had never done that, the police also found no evidence for it, and all he did was guess passwords
>mfw he said more than half either had a blank password field or the password was password

Interesting stuff desu, no wonder (((they))) wanted to make an example out of him for causing such an embarrassment.

This

These things are popping up all over. I even see them in shitty strip malls.

this sounds probable considering the behaviour of those two kikes in one of the cameras

>No real facility would have big goofy radioactive symbols in certain places separated by a cheap shuttered door.

After review of this, the escape/puzzle room deal could be plausible.

We won't know until OP posts more screen shots.

That is not a compliant symbol m8, more like a prop. The rods in the middle also resemble a prop; there wouldn't be a door leading into a nuclear reactor, nor would there be a camera pointing at the middle of one. Also note the stage hands in not wearing protective clothing.

It's some sort of TV show, maybe they're bringing back the Crystal Maze? Or of course this is some sort of astronaut training centre and they get locked in there for months to see if they'd cope with the restrictive space? The dimensions of the rooms we can see seem to imply an aircraft or maybe even a submersible?

Attached: 1529692144784.gif (196x199, 31K)

they're popular for team building events here, first time i went to one was that.

This is the CIA and NSA and FBI
We have backtraced OP and are typing from his computer
Please do not hack into our AyyLmao facilities again
OP is kill cuntfirmed

video.vice.com/en_us/video/outsiders-doug-coulter/55afd234091d63551dfee805?utm_source=vicefbus

So is anyone else actually watching the feed or is this just confirmed larp

is it uv light tho...
not sure i was thinking about a waste container but it seems too big for easy usage

nope definetly not biohazard
my first thought exactly
just no...
actually there are small rods too

DAILY REMINDER THAT ITS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS AN ONLINE WEBCAM WITHOUT PERMISSION EVEN IF IT HAS THE DEFAULT PASSWORD! ITS ONLY LEGAL WITHOUT PERMISSION IF THERE IS NO PASSWORD PROMPT OF ANY KIND!

what are they doing, Jow Forums?

Attached: Cattura.png (587x397, 373K)

This shit was big a few years ago and there are probably still websites dedicated to listing these open cameras. It's just lazy idiots not changing default passwords and bad software allowing for this kind of thing.

Does that site still exist where it showed a bunch of webcams without passwords

You are looking at a random unsecured IP camera.
There are literally thousands on the Internet. There's even a search engine for them: shodan.io

Haha y’all dumb
Enjoy prison goyim

Watcha doin there rabbi?

Attached: 1527899455350.jpg (301x351, 41K)

There was one site where you could look by country locations

trying to solve a puzzle most likely.

Anyone have the link where i can watch random suirveilance cams?