Brit/pol/ - Scoochy Bear Edition

>Boris Johnson’s resignation letter, full text
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/read-boris-johnsons-resignation-letter/

>Boris Johnson resigns as Foreign Secretary
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/boris-johnson-resigns-as-foreign-secretary/

>Why David Davis resigned
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/david-davis-resigns/

Attached: DgUshg1XkAMsWGy.jpg (891x1200, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LU38pXPaFU0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU
youtu.be/q-SapGQUuxs
youtube.com/watch?v=l2VFShsEpgA
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201011/cmhansrd/cm110321/debtext/110321-0004.htm#1103223000001
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34987921
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-44785797
youtu.be/G07sWzYObnk
youtu.be/2yoa1-aq4QM
youtu.be/kN-NxyQhcP0
youtube.com/watch?v=svuPbOHWF-M
irishexaminer.com/ireland/nigel-farage-vows-to-support-any-irexit-campaign-466666.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Remain.

FREE TOMMY MARCH JULY 14TH DOWNING STREET SPREAD THE WORD AND BE THERE

le shouty centrist man has uploaded a new video

youtube.com/watch?v=LU38pXPaFU0

First for lil b

Attached: PRETTY BITCH.gif (320x180, 2.32M)

>Houston.. I see no britcucks up here..

Attached: 1.jpg (1850x1823, 499K)

>hurr lets all march up and down the road to free muh zionist, controlled opposition, dead-end road

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

GCHQ: the post

>le faked landing to one up commie pesants

Attached: 1515024438743.gif (302x200, 1.95M)

>Tommy Robinson getting arrested has triggered lower class whites to form themselves into lynch mobs and assault sandniggers across the country
>but Tommy promotes Israel for plausible deniability, so just fuck it and let it all burn down

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)

my local sainsburys has about 30% of it's beer shelves with any stock, there are very few italian ready meals for some reason and the pre prepared salad shelves are empty

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU
Shoo

>>Tommy Robinson getting arrested has triggered lower class whites to form themselves into lynch mobs and assault sandniggers across the country
No it hasn't. There was that one lad that drove his van into a kebab takeaway Wow. Big whoop. The revolution is nigh.

>More resignations
Jesus

IS CAMIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1530651553368.jpg (803x520, 31K)

GREYS NOT WELCOME

Attached: 02.png (1875x805, 899K)

>year 50 without any civil war
FUCKING WHEN? UK is getting worse and more 1984 by the second

Attached: enoch 8.jpg (662x569, 41K)

The call that saved Britain

Attached: jacob-rees-mogg.jpg (968x681, 43K)

They're dropping like flys

>Juden Reese Mong

Attached: 1508599974256.jpg (388x309, 18K)

do you work for the spectator?

Purple SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE

Attached: UKIP GAIN.png (294x210, 11K)

Our boy Jake is a proud traditional Catholic

this goes HARD
youtu.be/q-SapGQUuxs

youtube.com/watch?v=l2VFShsEpgA

Attached: 1530882346694.gif (499x428, 416K)

All these resignations are planned
at the end of the world cup gareth southgate, harry kane and Jessie Lingard will be put in the cabinet

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Parliamentary_candidate_and_other_roles)

Reminder that Rees-Mogg is just another corporate puppet-in-parliament. In his case lobbying for corporations, including degenerate tobacco companies, without declaring an interest
independent.co.uk/news/people/tory-backbench-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-failed-to-declare-interests-9923362.html

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of military intervention in Libya (2011) and Syria (2015)
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201011/cmhansrd/cm110321/debtext/110321-0004.htm#1103223000001
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34987921

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Still here. I'm just gonna lurk and learn shit if you guys don't mind.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

How many more kids is Catherine going to have? This is going to affect whose claim I support.

>The phone call that saved the conservative party

Two vice chairs of the Conservative Party, Maria Caulfield and Ben Bradley, are quitting their posts in protest at Theresa May's Chequers Brexit compromise plan.

Both have warned they will lose their seats unless the Tories deliver Brexit.

Ms Caulfield told Mrs May the plan would be "bad for our country and bad for the party".

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-44785797

Attached: 88B1B9E20DE4566AE32A6BFECC04D09C9DF51166.png (646x367, 302K)

Attached: file.png (860x575, 708K)

just a shit Chris Morris
youtu.be/G07sWzYObnk

There's been several instances of mobs of people chasing pakis away, you're just a faggot. And if you don't think that indicates a shift in the peoples' consciousness, you're also retarded.

There is still hope for London. You just need to vote for a conservative mayor!

>There's been several instances of mobs of people chasing pakis away
shootouts when?

Attached: 1511899916530.png (485x750, 72K)

this tbqh

Who else is gonna resign, pol

Attached: 36863951_481635892279600_6260181366705487872_n.jpg (539x960, 38K)

Attached: 6375475.png (485x443, 22K)

Can someone post a TL;DR on Theresa May? Will she be forced out of office?

May

Attached: UKIP Wife Killer.png (539x531, 389K)

Most likley not

we really need morris back, now more than ever
youtu.be/2yoa1-aq4QM

>some literally whom gets put in jail
>THIS IS A NATIONAL OUTRAGE! RIOT IN THE STREETS!
>rape, murder, mass immigration and other important shit
>...
Really activates the ole almond

Attached: tommy controlled oposition.jpg (705x632, 276K)

This is a first go at the rough demographic age profile of the nation. I'll refine it to a greater degree of accuracy soon and include other age groups when I can find some reliable or proxy data.

No.

Attached: Males.png (560x358, 6K)

THE pinnacle moment of British comedy
youtu.be/kN-NxyQhcP0

Why is Theresa May still so popular among brits? Even among so called patriots.

What has she done when it comes to immigration?

What has she done for the freedom of speech?

good argument

>rape, murder, mass immigration and other important shit
you mean the shit tommy talks about constantly?

Is she?

Attached: large[1].jpg (600x785, 49K)

who care if he talks about it? the people should take action on these issues instead of listening to some kike spout shit they already know

Attached: 1508166829872.png (421x460, 252K)

She isnt, its just that the british public are retarded and will always vote blue team to keep out red team and visa versa

56 percent.... I wanna make a really bad joke but never mind me.

>who care if he talks about it?

You apparently you fucking retard

honestly very few PMs seem to be liked during their terms. A lot of that is probably because we elect MPs and not PMs, I certainly would never describe May as liked though.

Shes hot as fuck thats why. God I wish it was me getting pegged by May on recent tape.

I never get why E - E - E DL types have never organised some march through some rich area queit suburban area, they are the people who need to be "woken up" not someone in a inner city area where they can see the immigrants

He is just a liberal who doesn't like Islam because it is not liberal enough. If you think this twat with dubious links to various shady Zionist individuals and organistions will somehow spearhead the right-wing resurgence in this country you need your head checked. He's a clumsy oaf at best who can't stay out of trouble or he is controlled opposition at worst.

>Cecil Rhodes
>Oswald Mosley
>Jacob Reese-Mogg
When was Brit/pol/ infiltrated by undercover Irish nationalists?

no, i care that people are just listening to this kike instead of actually solving the problems, like some virtue signaling shit

Attached: enoch 5.jpg (640x501, 20K)

why JRM a secret irish nationalist now,

Right, and what are you doing?

Catholic

Jacob is of some Irish descent and is an active Catholic. He's obviously some relation of DeValera

What is it with you going after teenage cult figures in British politics and coating them as Irish nationalists? Kek. JRM now?

What are the list of names so far?

Bloke ur glowing all the way across the Atlantic

Take a fat shit in the middle of your local Apple Store.

Attached: tedideas.jpg (750x717, 59K)

David Davies
BoJo
some irreleavant staffers

joining the police so i can slither my way to the top ranks and change how the shitshow runs to make sure niggers and pakis get prosecuted instead of being let lose

Can someone seriously tell me what is wrong with this deal? Does anyone actually care about tariffs and customs unions?

People voted to Leave for one thing and one thing only, to stop the fucking Poles and other subhumans coming here.

>inb4 fired for actually arresting pakis

you should ignore some nigger stabbing another nigger though,

youtube.com/watch?v=svuPbOHWF-M

>People voted to Leave for one thing and one thing only

Retard

When does the baby killing get started over there, Padraig?

Fucking seven resignations. Jesus.

Preductions for next one to go? Apparently they’ve got some ‘big hitters’ to resign over the coming days. It’s planned to go on for the whole week.

Not sure exactly, could be already happening. Sickening state of affairs

he's going to shoot down the trump balloon

Attached: Kind Hearts and Coronets.jpg (1061x796, 123K)

>not the cps

Attached: columbo.jpg (653x367, 34K)

If you were to interview 100 voters in the street and ask them to explain the customs union and single market... I’d be surprised if 10 could give you a coherent answer.

Nigel Farage is currently under investigation
>In 1988, he married Irish nurse Gráinne Hayes, with whom he has two children: Samuel (born 1989) and Thomas (born 1991).
>He appeared in an advertisement for the bookmakerPaddy Power

hopefully not

>ignore niggers stabbing each other
nah bro, gotta say that black lives matter and thats why we gotta stop these niggers from stabbing eachother and white people and that preventing black crime reduces instiutional raycism

im not that smart or have good qualifications

Attached: 1512408797409.jpg (757x505, 124K)

The vote didn't come about just because of people on the street, it was an active campaign of politically interested people who convinced a significant amount of Tories that the referendum was necessary.
These people did not just want to tell Poles to fuck off

It’s kinda funny that Farage is considered this terrible little Englander when his children are mixed with two of England’s biggest historical enemies

Sure, the people behind the campaign know the workings of the EU but voters, on both sides btw, generally don’t have a fucking clue.

irishexaminer.com/ireland/nigel-farage-vows-to-support-any-irexit-campaign-466666.html
hmmm...

Attached: IMG_1889.jpg (750x1234, 170K)

Which europeans are closest to brits when it comes to mentality, humour and
behavior? Would you say it is scandinavians?

what's so "hmmm..." about that

>thinking the technoindustrial system means apple stores

Attached: IMG_0303.jpg (645x773, 65K)

>seven

Who?

>shifting the goalposts
britbetas are FUCKING stupid

Nobody is talking about him spearheading anything. The reason why we dislike judiac influence in the west is because they're directly causing the demographic replacement and extinction of whites. What Tommy Robinson does is turn the public consciousness onto the results of this influence and leads people to be against its effects.If you really dislike Tommy because he's not explicitly 14/88 gtkrwn, you're a fucking idiot. People can't survive (especially in britcuckistan) in the public sphere while espousing those views yet.

kind of sad that you saved your own (You) starved pasta

>Not thinking Apple is a part of the technoindustrial system
This is why your empire died

Attached: britbetastan.jpg (1200x1623, 257K)

You know what? Shockingly it's the Germans.

Because it's staying in the EU and giving up our EU representation. We wouldn't even get the immigration control. This deal is objectively the worst possible outcome imaginable for everyone except the people who have politicians on the payroll. The idea, I suspect, is to make people give up on brexit altogether since the "alternative" they've manufactured is objectively worse to just remaining a member of the EU. It doesn't even attempt to deliver upon the three main principles people voted for.

>Goalposts
GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Attached: goal.webm (288x360, 672K)

Eddie has a paganism in which all politicians are descended from Blair
Even the ones who came before Blair

Blair = Odin