CONSERVative

>CONSERVative
>doesn't care about CONSERVing the environment

Attached: yes_it_is.._huehue.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/what-is-the-oregon-standoff-really-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he thinks the natural world isn't going to be erased

more like conserving business interests :)

>not knowing that to conserve the environment you need to remove all the non-whites from this planet
heh

>the environment is in a constant state throughtout time

Attached: 1431564164578.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Omg this

I care about conserving the environment. Which is why I voluntarily make my choices to do what I want to do to reduce my footprint. I'm just not autistic enough to force everybody to have the same notions and preferences I do. And if I'm right they'll come around eventually. If I'm wrong, then I haven't screwed society up in my zeal

TAKE THIS ENVIRONMENT!

Attached: 320.jpg (506x627, 173K)

except Wh*Toid industrialization is what really harms the environment.

>the republican party was created in large part on the impetus of freeing slaves
>the democrat party wants to maintain an underclass of indentured tomato-pickers and Manolos who live in abject poverty because of the wages they are paid

Attached: 1510612343852.jpg (470x470, 41K)

>thinks making white countries to 3rd world shitholes conserves the environment

Oh fuck off with your faggot environmentalism. Look into what happened with the hammond ranch ( theamericanconservative.com/articles/what-is-the-oregon-standoff-really-about/ )and see how worse for the native flora and fauna "environmentalism" is and how much better commercial cattle ranchers maintain the land.

>Social-Democrats claim to be anti-imperialists

>Want to import workers from 3d world (basically "stealing human resources from "colonies"" because they can't use them in good way [exactly what real imperialists talked about natural resources])

Attached: 010001.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>he doesn't realize that I do want to conserve the wilderness too

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: 1522083402100.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

conservation =/= preservation, you brainlet

I do

many conservatives do

Republicans? not so much, but that's true for the Democratic party too. both have been largely bought off by big business

he's right, brainlet

>if we don't conserve the environment there won't be anything left for your grandchildren to enjoy

All of them will be killed by niggers who will destroy everything on the planet. The only thing you should worry about conserving is ammunition while driving around and unloading on packs of overpopulated feral nigger gorillas.

>netherlands
>literally destroyed the ocean to live in it

sage

>for my definition of "to conserve"

>Leftist
>Claims to care deeply about the environment
>Wants to import millions more shitskins to live a modern wasteful lifestyle and further destroy the environment

Shitskins are going to be the apocalypse I'm telling you now. It's clear as mud.

Not realizing human survival requires combatting nature

Leftist environmentalists use the environment as a fig lead for their hatred of humanity.

Attached: 61B6CE5A-FF7E-4B60-9227-EB97E0C46FFA.jpg (399x425, 42K)

>He believes the bullshit idea that modern society harms the environment more than savages

>What is slash and burn farming

More trees in the US now then when the colonists landed

Attached: D38FAAEF-7D25-4C4D-9455-B0D769D78CB2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

>DEMOCRAT
>doesn't like DEMOCRATic justice

Attached: Omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg (1024x825, 134K)

Sage for obvious slide thread

conserve my well-being not yours or your families, that's on you pal

I am a freak I go to Young Republicans and Sierra Club meetings because I really like the talks about Zoology and shit.

I guess I am a Teddy Roosevelt republican

Attached: aQMUrBd.png (481x472, 477K)

>Liberal
>Doesnt care about preserving liberties

All the uppity "environmentally friendly" euro countries are currently shunning us for shaking up trade with china, which is the only way we'll ever stop a serious amount of pollution.

In fact, liberals that consider themselves eco friendly are really setting the planet back. For example, we could import our oil via pipeline from canada, but because they tried to deny us that pipeline we bring it in via steamship and ship across the country with trains.

Long story short, if you think GLOBAL warming is because of man made GLOBAL carbon emissions, you're not gaining much by ratcheting up domestic regulations. You're making business flea countries where they used to have SOME regulation to places where there are none.

Attached: Exxon-Valdez-oil-_2860600c[1].jpg (460x287, 30K)

The main reason Europeans came to the Americas was because they had nearly taxed all the natural resources in Europe LOL

We should make drones to extiguish fires in the 3rd world people are using to boil water. That will help save the planet.

I'm not sure we can use a drone for this, but we could start using the fire department to put out the fire.

Attached: bill-hudson[1].jpg (400x314, 64K)