Daniel 9:27

Daniel 9:27

>And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

ready to fight hordes of nephilim and hellspawn that want to purge humanity because of it's degeneracy?

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-191914_Chrome.jpg (1440x1674, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope. ill fight alongside them as brothers.

Attached: 1530265898261.jpg (576x768, 92K)

this is just nasty

Attached: 1492014774010.jpg (588x437, 74K)

>implying you won't be purified by fire

Genesis 19:24-25
>Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
>And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

and this is just because a few men wanted to buttfuck some other men
imagine what will happen when we carve out the uterus of a woman and stick it into a man that had his penis chopped off so he can grow a child inside him

Get right and fight for whats right

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: sign.jpg (3000x1983, 2.89M)

>mfw trannies will want to fuck and suck people and will get an abortion
>mfw you could theoretically meet a woman who was born a man and he won't tell you and says he can have kids
I'm gonna hate the future and I know it.I

Attached: 1529300616115.png (720x542, 478K)

>professor
If its so easy, why doesn't he go out and do it, and win a fucking nobel prize.

Oh right, because he's just pontificating like all other jewish academic pieces of shit

>first trans gets pregnant
>has abortion

The pinnacle of leftism

Attached: doom guy.jpg (800x800, 185K)

>yfw Jow Forums "robot" losers are being mobilized into useful idiots by thinking artificial wombs would somehow "fight feminism"

>Yfw gamergate was a psyop to promote gamers as part of the Cyber super soldiers of the satanic transhumanist age

Looks like we're gonna need a bigger dilator.

Attached: DILATION.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

we live in a society

Why are people against cloning but let this shit fly? I swear I've seen religious institutions speak against cloning and gene modifications but they keep their mouths shut and act like this abomination doesn't exist and won't exist.

Attached: 1528165681973.jpg (700x525, 231K)

That would be hilarious, especially if it was the first volunteer subject.
>But...why the hell did you do that!? Now how are we going to know the procedure will work all the way?
>"Are you demeaning my rights as a woman?"

Getting tired of waiting

Attached: 91936C7D-5A62-4F4E-A843-8138BE924D96.jpg (722x349, 67K)

>>And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

What does this mean in English?

Numbers 31 17-18

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

>no obvious problems
Oh, aside from:
>Where will you get this uterus
>How do you intend to make space for it in the pelvis
>How will you prevent rejection

Attached: 1519588357069.jpg (521x376, 143K)

Every day it just gets worse and worse. All of this is headed towards something. Forces in the world are actively trying to be as provocative as possible. Degeneracy like this isn't just some unlucky consequence of modernization, all of this was planned, it was part of an agenda.
For what purpose? What are they trying to achieve? Jews are determined to turn the entire developed world into Neo Weimar. Are they trying to offend God so greatly to move his hand?

>kill boys, makes sense, men take revenge.
>And kill roasties, also makes sense, women are heathens naturally.

>women children
>little girls who are innocent
>keep alive
>for yourself
Are you implying this means rape little girls? Because to me it seems that this is saying that's it's reasonable to adopt a little girl because she's not likely to betray you or ruin your society from the inside.

>a few men
wrong. 3 entire cities with but one exception.

>The society lives in us

Attached: 1528783036314.jpg (482x490, 40K)

Is this from the charter for a democrat pizza parlor?

Well it's official women are no longer needed in modern day society man can reproduce on there own cya bitxh

dumb frogposter

Sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken.

dumb bong poster

I'm not fighting them, I'm joining them. We need a cleansing.

>No obvious problems.
How about lacking a womb?

actually that definitely looks like a fat girl pussy, all distorted and weird and fat, know what I mean? The fat trannies probably make more convincing pussies, least they have some curves.

combined with their colon-vaginas, the wonderful term Arschgeburt may find new meaning

He look you post a fucking christkike verse cool m8 really good nonargument

Faggot spam.

War brides, you can’t rape your wife.

This tech will allow infertile women (not just trans women) to give birth. Its development is for the benefit of the general populace, even if minorities happen to benefit as well.

I've never seen a catchy bible verse cure infertility, or any medical ailment. Not to mention the boon in birth rate, coupled with the defunding of public education, will be a net benefit for religious institutions seeking to indoctrinate and recruit new, financially and emotionally desperate young folks to their ranks to be freely manipulated by the pedophilic clergical hierarchy.

So... Jow Forums wins? I guess?

tell me it means buttpussy

I don't think he actually thought this through, that's not how it works at all. A trans woman is a man, you can't actually transplant a womb into a man with it working for real.

This is like giving a woman a man's dick and balls and expecting it to work, fully impregnating and all.

its like theyre trying to piss god off enough to do something. Well, come on, lord! i dont want to live in this society anymore

Attached: 1530942623192.png (1476x1354, 499K)

It won't be long. Jesus knows we have the attention span of fruit flies. He knows that the Hoy Get will be memoryholed by the end of the month at the longest.

Attached: image.png (685x374, 73K)

DEUS VULT

Attached: 1530496740607.jpg (640x775, 94K)

The week referred to is the 70th week of Daniel, a week of years, not days. It is synonymous with the Great Tribulation and the Time ofmJocab's Troubles.

Antichrist will stop pretending to be a good guy half way through and defile the temple that the Jews are already set to rebuild.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1578, 1.17M)

the last four numbers of this post determine the year christ returns

Signs and wonders

also they will need to find the geneologies which the romans destroyed. no jew can prove theyre qualified to operate the temple so even if they built it tomorrow it would be useless. when they recover the geneologies that is the warning alarm. when that happens im going to the far north in canada so the antichrist wont hurt me

Attached: GwenTennyson.png (258x295, 100K)

god damn that one ugly he bitch

damn, well, alright.

isaac newton caculated from the bible tat it would not happen before 2060 and not after 2300

I’m with you. When your house get a lot of roaches you need to call the exterminator.

True...but!

It could be the one world religion that the Jews of today actually want it to be.
Or, if they actually do things right, it is possible. Moses is likely one of the two witnesses set to arrive shortly. He could reinstate the priesthood. Remember, God already used him to do it once.

You've got to keep in mind that this is far more complex than we've ever imagined so far. It will likely only increase in complexity.

yeah if it were easy to spot it wouldnt work

You kidding I love the future. First chance I get Im putting my brain in a futa loli body.

Attached: franks flag.gif (444x250, 1.58M)

posting this in another thread in case you didnt see
>he believes in a one time repentance to acquire salvation
lol
>"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:21-23

Pregnant with AIDS.

Google Sabbatean Frankists. The Jews are literally, unironically trying to piss off God so much He'll finally launch exterminatus.

see this is why dating isnt even possible. trannys shouldnt even be a thing. hormones are in the fucking drinking water now because of them and old geezers. now those things will be able to breed with the same sex (a tranny is their born gender) and spread their madness

we need to end western civilization for the greater good. the west was a mistake. every body go pagan and burn churches across europe. the poop will say fags are ok and that trannys are allowed into gods kingdom. we need to burn that faggot

really?! this is gonna be good

Attached: MyMvTNx.jpg (449x738, 81K)

As long as they birth healthy white children I don't care if the mother's a guy and shat them out his a-hole.

Attached: 1vcutt.jpg (900x851, 46K)

wtf is the context behind that pic?

>Jesus knows we have the attention span of fruit flies
Who?

Check out these

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

Attached: 1501189436350.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

We're not supposed to fuck up our personal enemies but we can fuck up God's enemies and are probably obliged to do so.

wrong.
1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

That is personal enemies.

defeating enemies of god isnt evil tho

Why do you lie so much? The very first verse proves you wrong.

>See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15

Attached: 1528154897136.png (775x5983, 2.4M)

Why do you assume I am lying and not just misinformed and/or a dumbass?
Jesus himself took a whip to the kikes.
Beating up a tranny and telling him to repent is showing him love.

>Why do you assume I am lying and not just misinformed and/or a dumbass?
Shill.
>Jesus himself took a whip to the kikes.
Irrelevant.
>Beating up a tranny and telling him to repent is showing him love.
he who is without sin can cast the first stone

Attached: 1517016595147.png (1267x1200, 578K)

Stoning is an execution. Beating someone up is just Physical Punishment.

yeah, they lead others astray. i saw a news story about a christian country singer who became an athiest because his daughter was a dyke and he let her get fag married on his lawn. they lead christians away from god. that is exactly why he said you need to love him more than your own children. id shoot my kids if they came out as fags
ive never been gay so fire away

Are you really this fucking stupid? Again he who is without sin can cast the first stone. Its really basic shit we are going through here.

The first stone is describing a STONING. An execution. If you kill the tranny you're not really giving him a chance to repent.
Beat him up and he can do whatever afterwards. It's like spanking your kid.

I thought the whole point of railing trannies was that I couldn't knock them up?

Attached: 1496032327209.png (1024x1250, 1.06M)

force it to repent then pull the trigger. thats mercy. if you do that it might get forgiven whereas if you kill it outright its soul is doomed

>well i think i just DIED WATCHING THAT SHI-

Attached: 9xO5et[2].gif (320x240, 1.5M)

>the Christpills that were too hard for (((Christians))) to swallow

Holy shit... CWC could actually impregnate himself and spawn little goblins everywhere

So, theoretically, a pre-op tranny could have his sperm frozen, get this done, then use that frozen sperm to impregnate itself?

>mfw Chris Chan will finally get his daughter

Attached: 1412871056921s.jpg (237x216, 10K)

I think you could keep the girls but not have sex with them. They would be house maids.

He's in a poly relationship with his sonic waifus they can't impregnate his boypussy

Attached: 1523219390511.png (446x456, 262K)

Can i marry his half-sonichu daughter? After she comes of age that is

I'm sure they are waiting/waited for marriage before having sex.

deus vult

That makes sense too I suppose

who are you to say whats degenerate and whats not

Thats not how christianity works kiddo you have a lot to learn

Actually the last straw was when the sodomites tried to force their way into raping the angels sent by God to accompany Lot.

Is it against the bible to kill marxists?

those faggots were so gay they tried to buttrape ANGELS!?

Indeed.
Uh, no. The first stone is metaphorical for casting judgement upon another for requiring correction when oneself is requiring correction but is blind to it. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Who is without sin? At that time, no one. So what was it really? Look at the surrounding verses for the context.

>At that time, no one.
No one that is, except Jesus Christ.