imgur.com/a/heOR0rn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs July 10
>Daraa city; 4th Armored Div caps Grain Silos/Ghariz/Old Customs bldg/Al-Hajanah base, tighten siege on S districts
>Battle for Daraa city expected to wrap up in next 48 hours, rebels offered passage to Al-Quneitra border
>RF distributes 4 tonnes food/15 tonnes water to reconciled al-Mutaya on Jordanian border
>SW Idlib; RuAf launch 30+ airstrikes in Mahambel/Basniqoul/Bashiriyah, Mashamshan/Al-Kastan in Jisr Al-Shughour District
>Putin/Bibi to meet on Jul 11 to discuss Syrian and Palestinian conflicts
>Latakia; HTS kills 25+ SAA/NDF troops south of Kabbani, battle lasted 5 hours
>Afrin; YPG sleeper cell takes credit for assassination of FSA commdr on July 7 near Bilbil
>E Syria; USAF increased airstrikes on IS targets this month, primarily in Abukamal/Shadaddi
>IRGC deputy commdr boasts of “Islamic army”being formed in Golan to eradicate Israeli regime
>Israeli MoD; Any Syrian soldier who crosses into the Golan buffer zone is "risks his life"
>Yemen; Houthis launch strong assault on pro-gov troops in Tahtiyah area, when those troops retreated Saudi coalition chopper mistakenly fired on them

Prev

Attached: ANNA.jpg (2220x1080, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-coalition-chopper-fires-on-own-troops-in-western-yemen-video/
twitter.com/BaFana3/status/1016692940276686849
twitter.com/watanisy/status/1016744579033427969
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.598005&lon=36.158838&z=16&m=b
twitter.com/watanisy/status/1016746168796303360
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.663331&lon=36.064467&z=15&m=b&show=/11090031/Al-Yadudah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lajat
riafan.ru/1076179-minoborony-rf-oproverglo-slukhi-o-gibeli-rossiiskikh-voennosluzhashikh-v-sirii
youtube.com/watch?v=55-mHgUjZfY
rt.com/business/432455-germany-china-deal-us/
af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFS0N1U1006
tass.com/world/1012630
southfront.org/isis-suicide-bomber-targets-syrian-army-troops-in-western-daraa/
southfront.org/12-killed-in-isis-suicide-bombing-in-eastern-afghanistan/
twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1016740319503806467
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rate. Is it retarded enough?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 9.39.07 PM.png (2528x1304, 1.69M)

>Updates from last bread

Houthis launch missile at Jizan
2006 US ME destabilization document revealed
Iran oil news
Assad ready to "snuff out cradle of revolt"
Netanyahu corruption probe
Jews in space
Putin/Trump meeting
Israel not ruling out future ties with Assad
S. Daraa
Garaz area captured
Nategif
SSNP footage Swayda

Attached: 1531151988904-pol.jpg (667x825, 95K)

I bet 2-1 for waffle

by the way where does he Al Turduni hang around now? he is not on Jow Forums or Jow Forums anymore. Last time I saw him on Jow Forums. Does he hang around there now? Or did he finally kill himself?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 9.41.50 PM.png (1944x222, 91K)

ur name is confusing, I did not look properly and was going to make fun of you, but I had a second look as I thought it's so weird that turduni actually creates OC and yeah, he doesn't

>40 Russians killed by a single SVBIED, battery was low

Attached: 1531194399153.jpg (1365x767, 110K)

he said /tv/ last time I saw him

Doesn't he create those weird smug Urduni Wojaks?

Attached: 1522943797625.jpg (680x574, 136K)

>Old Customs, Hajjanah Battalion, Central Prison & Gharaz area have been captured so far. #Syria

Attached: DhwzV2fWAAAg6Zu.jpg (1024x540, 99K)

>Saudi Coalition chopper fires on own troops in western Yemen
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-coalition-chopper-fires-on-own-troops-in-western-yemen-video/
>video
twitter.com/BaFana3/status/1016692940276686849

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1529001925142.png (756x864, 1.06M)

>photos from Gharaz Area under army (silos - central prison - gas plant) daraa
TOWs, machine guns and tanks left behind, seems they didn't even fight over it.

Attached: DhwzuOSW4AEgxTp.jpg (1200x899, 132K)

The Houthis should really milk this for propaganda.

twitter.com/watanisy/status/1016744579033427969
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.598005&lon=36.158838&z=16&m=b

Attached: Dhwzt0bW0AInsXj.jpg (1200x797, 132K)

video is not there

>kills 70
I didn't know it was this bad.

Attached: 1530074968437.png (479x328, 328K)

On Almasdar

>army opens the way on al-Yadudah as preparation of army to enter the town after reconciliation
twitter.com/watanisy/status/1016746168796303360
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=32.663331&lon=36.064467&z=15&m=b&show=/11090031/Al-Yadudah

Attached: Dhw1MiTXkAYfJIq.jpg (960x540, 54K)

it really is a comedy of errors

> Lajat Plains
The Lajat (Arabic: اللجاة/ALA-LC: al-Lajāʾ), also spelled Lejat, Lajah, el-Leja or Laja, is the largest lava field in southern Syria, spanning some 900 square kilometers.

The region has been known by a number of names throughout its history, including Argob (Hebrew: ארגוב Argov,[1]) in the Hebrew Bible and Trachonitis by the Greeks, a name under which it is mentioned in the Gospel of Luke (Luke 3:1).

It saw development under the Romans, who built a road through the center of the region connecting it with the empire's province of Syria.

The pagan cults that predominated in Trachonitis during the Roman and pre-Roman era persisted through much of the Byzantine era, until the 6th century when Christianity became dominant.

During Byzantine rule, Trachonitis experienced a massive building boom with churches, homes, bathhouses and colonnades being constructed in numerous villages, whose inhabitants remained largely Greek.

At some point the region was abandoned, but repopulated by refugees from other parts of Syria during the 13th-century Mongol invasions. It was then that the region gained its modern Arabic name, al-Lajāʾ, which means "the refuge".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lajat

Reminder that Trachonitis belongs to the Romans and Greeks, not to Ar*bs.

Attached: Iturea-Trachonitis.png (459x492, 13K)

>press H for laughter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bump

so they still will not surrender

Maybe the French guns they have might be defective

Spoilers
The entire Levant is Greek Roman clay

>Bumping without a funny pic/GIF
HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: on75pkiKOq1w4oiizo1_500.gif (500x375, 1.44M)

So was everything else in Europe desu

#SAA took control over Gharaz area in SE of #Daraa city (Gharaz Prison,Gas Plant,Silos) after liberation of old Daraa border post &Hajanah Base in SW of city.Armed groups in Bosra city continue to hand over their heavy weapons to Syrian Army.#Syria

Attached: Dhw18ZbW4AEd5q6.jpg (1400x1625, 821K)

Grain Silos,Gharaz Prison,Gas Plant under Syrian Army control.#Daraa

Attached: Dhw6zkhWAAEhpdm.jpg (1200x798, 146K)

Daily reminder

Attached: 1517235015486.jpg (934x537, 230K)

Who would she support in the Syrian war /sg/ ?

Attached: bb81d7c49d4c9bc680968c82d9f01df9.png (404x538, 451K)

*laughs in barbarian*

Attached: 1507662041723.jpg (718x512, 44K)

NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: ISIS Anime 1530212152594.jpg (1023x651, 234K)

>Making matters worse for the pro-government troops, their allies from the Saudi-led Coalition accidentally fired on them as they retreated from the area.
>accidentally
"activate Order #227 'No step back'"

reminds me of that Stalingrad MG scene where the soviets mow down the retreating penal battallion

Attached: Dhw62ChWsAAgYKi.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

Attached: Dhw7My9XkAEnYfw.jpg (1200x798, 193K)

#Russian Defense Ministry has denied the rumors about the death of #Russian troops in #Syria

riafan.ru/1076179-minoborony-rf-oproverglo-slukhi-o-gibeli-rossiiskikh-voennosluzhashikh-v-sirii

that was my plan but captcha hates me tonight and I did it several times, got angry, refreshed page and here we are

>tfw no Yemen and Houthi general

Attached: Houthi awoo.png (900x900, 227K)

Attached: 9FDC631F-808A-4EA8-9899-F3410E082F28.jpg (800x579, 169K)

Oh I typed the Tripcode wrong

Lmao

Attached: Houthi awoo 2.png (900x900, 225K)

FSA(israel), Kurds, and Palestine

The Zionists of Course

Why Megumin? of all the waifus you could find you HAD to put Megumin.

Attached: FUG you.png (1070x868, 22K)

few days ago I've found my 200th flag on /sp/ (Falkland Islands). But fag mods banned me. I'll share my flags collection.

Attached: My First OC!.png (590x302, 34K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 10.57.20 PM.png (2494x1308, 275K)

Is that a new one? I don't remember seeing a houthi version

Attached: 1518875921914.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 10.57.51 PM.png (2476x1324, 273K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 10.58.08 PM.png (2508x1306, 272K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 10.58.34 PM.png (2500x1082, 227K)

I hope they ban you again, permanently this time

you dont have zimbabwe?

Houthi women wear niqab you sad misguided person.

Ok...

>8. Complaining about Jow Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
bye

You got this?

Attached: 72B8C77C-BAAC-49AC-941B-BB89411BA717.gif (16x11, 359)

I think we have even ban evading in there

You shouldn't even talk to it snus

I think he means b& from /sp/

wow rude. I would've posted this on /mena/ on Jow Forums if I wasn't banned from there. Anyway I'm here like everyone else to support based Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=55-mHgUjZfY

I remember finding it. But back then I didn't collect flags.

fugg! :^DD I wasn't complaining I jsut stated a simple truth. Mods ARE fags 9please don't ban me that would be rude).

What is this? if it is the Pitcairn islands than yes.

I am not ban evading. I never did that simply because I have no idea how to do it. Currently I am only banned on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1512841128260.jpg (1000x381, 110K)

>European Court on human rights in Strasbourg ruled that Russia should pay €82k to 2 Chechen terrorists sentenced to 25 years in jail for killing of 3 Russian soldiers, they complained about unfair trial & mistreatment

I will be paid 82 thousand euros, for the murder of two random european pigs in Strasbourg?

Attached: - (15).jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

I'm here like everyone else to support based Assad. But I am also happy to find my 200th flag* give me a break please

Attached: zw.gif (16x11, 357)

I will save it but I wont count it because I don't want to find flags by cheating. SO far I have tow save flags that I don't count. Zimbabwe (thanks to you) and San Marino (pic related).

Attached: sm.gif (16x11, 359)

How is Hodeidah looking?

Stalemate.

(* please don't ban me

I have two* saved* flags

any updates on the Yemeni front-lines?

no one cares you cancerous faggot

Not much, few engagements here and there but nothing major

Attached: Houthi M1 Garand 1530595414382.jpg (940x627, 76K)

>Al Urduni

Show your flag if you're not memeing.

tell them the terrorists can come to chechia and pick up their money from Khadirovs office.

they would send it with paypal but sadly European sanctions on russian finance sector make transaction impossible ))))))));;

>China and Germany sign €20 billion in trade deals in response to US tariff hikes

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang held talks on Monday in Berlin, and stressed their commitment to a multilateral trade system in the wake of trade disputes with Washington.
As part of the talks, the sides signed a range of commercial agreements worth about €20 billion ($23.5 billion). Joint projects, involving governmental agencies and companies such as Siemens, Volkswagen, BASF and others, were announced.

“We both want to sustain the system of World Trade Organization rules,” Merkel said during the meeting. “We have a lot of direct investment in the United States of America; we have a lot of direct investment in China.”

The chancellor added that: “It really is a multilateral interdependent system that at its best most likely is really a plurilateral win-win situation when we stick to the rules.”

She applauded Beijing for relaxing rules on foreign investment, saying that it was important to see “the market opening in China in this area is not only words, but is also being followed by deeds.”

Li said that free trade “plays a strong leading role for both sides and for the world economy.”
rt.com/business/432455-germany-china-deal-us/

This

>Pompeo arrives in Brussels to pressure NATO allies on Iran
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrives in Brussels on Tuesday, ahead of an upcoming NATO summit. While President Trump arrives later on Tuesday and will most likely pressure the US’ allies to step up their defense spending, Pompeo will meet leaders on the sidelines with the aim of ratcheting up pressure on Iran and reassuring allies about alternative oil supplies. Pompeo arrived in the Belgian capital from Abu Dhabi, where he met with Emirati leaders to discuss Iran. Other State Department officials have also just returned from talks with Saudi Arabian leaders, where they discussed “new ways of depriving the regime of revenues,” Reuters reports.

af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFS0N1U1006

stop harassing me, ya haywan, or you will meet the bottom of my shoe, fool.

death to semites

Attached: 1531247272792.png (521x628, 13K)

>america pushing not only its enemies but also its allies closer to china
How retarded can they get?

>Alleged Novichok victim Charlie Rowley wakes up days after girlfriend dies from nerve agent
Sturgess, 44, and Rowley, 45, were hospitalized on June 30 after being found unwell in Amesbury only miles away from Salisbury, where ex-Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were found slumped on a park bench in March. Sturgess and Rowley are believed to have handled an item contaminated with the nerve agent, which has not yet been found. Both Skripals are believed to have recovered, but neither have been spotted publicly since their hospital release. Despite accusations made by the UK government, Russia has denied any involvement.

man the Yemeni war is slow. I don't think the war will be over even in decades. It will be like Afghanistan where the Houthis even if they lost all the cities, will hide in the mountains and start a guerrilla war. The only the war would be over in Yemen is if it splits. Syria has a flat train however and it is easier for a war in such country to be over more quickly.

I would have insulted you back but you're still memeflagging. You're not Turduni. I don't remember him being a faggot cowered like you are.

Yah it's

I will make a Niqab version, okay?

Attached: Houthi print.png (1365x728, 260K)

>implying he is able to post without proxy

I create the Template version and adapte to other versions :)

Dew it

might happened anyways, but it sure cements it and speeds it up

>RUSSIA’S DEFENSE MINISTRY REFUTES MEDIA ALLEGATIONS ABOUT LOSSES IN SYRIA

Earlier, a number of media outlets reported the death of 35 Russian and Syrian servicemen in a suicide bombing attack in southern Syria

Russia’s Defense Ministry has refuted medial allegations about the losses the Russian military sustained in Syria, in particular in the province of Daraa.
>"There have been no losses among Russian servicemen either in the province of Daraa or in the entire Syria," the ministry said on Tuesday evening.

Earlier, a number of media outlets reported the death of 35 Russian and Syrian servicemen in a suicide bombing attack in southern Syria.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry, such fake reports are deliberately spread by the Islamic State (a terrorist organization outlawed in Russia) militants.

"All Russian troops are safe and sound and are doing their job routinely," the ministry added.
More:
tass.com/world/1012630

moss zibby khaneeth

>ISIS SUICIDE BOMBER TARGETS SYRIAN ARMY TROOPS IN WESTERN DARAA. CASUALTIES REPORTED

On July 10, a suicide bomber from the ISIS-linked militant group Khalid ibn al-Walid targeted positions of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) at the village of Zaizoun in the western part of the province of Daraa.

According to ISIS-linked sources, about two dozens of SAA troops were killed in the incident. However, this number is clearly overestimated. Pro-government sources say that less than 10 SAA troops were killed or injured in the attack.

There is no confirmed data or photo and video evidence allowing to confirm or deny claims of the sides.

Zaizoun came under control of the SAA on July 9 after non-ISIS militants had surrendered in the area.

Khalid ibn al-Walid has increased its activity in the province of Daraa amid the ongoing SAA advance in the area. The group’s leadership clearly understands that as soon as the SAA finishes its operation to retake the city of Daraa, the SAA command will start a military operation to defeat the ISIS-linked group.

Meanwhile, reports started appearing that some members of militant groups surrendering to the SAA – their radical part – already joined Khalid ibn al-Walid to participate in the battle against pro-government forces.

southfront.org/isis-suicide-bomber-targets-syrian-army-troops-in-western-daraa/

Attached: Daraa_photo_2018-07-10_12-44-31.jpg (505x682, 67K)

>12 KILLED IN ISIS SUICIDE BOMBING IN EASTERN AFGHANISTAN

At least 12 people, including two security forces and 10 civilians, were killed in a suicide bombing in the city of Jalalabad in eastern Afghanistan on July 10.

The ISIS terrorist group claimed responsibility for the attack.

Meanwhile, Taliban fighters attacked police checkpoints, killing three police officers in the province of Farah in the western part of the country.

According to pro-government sources, at least five Taliban members were killed in the recent clashes in the province.

southfront.org/12-killed-in-isis-suicide-bombing-in-eastern-afghanistan/

>The European Union makes it impossible for our farmers and workers and companies to do business in Europe (U.S. has a $151 Billion trade deficit), and then they want us to happily defend them through NATO, and nicely pay for it. Just doesn’t work!
tl;dr: REEEEE, fooder for my base

Attached: Daraa_photo_2018-07-10_12-44-30.jpg (507x679, 72K)

t.russian colony in 6 months

All this and the niggers got raped so hard with barely any tank lost

please god tell me they already captured the Javelin launchers Humpty Drumpty supplied to his frens in Syria?

S. #Syria: rare photos showing #ISIS in #Suweida/#Damascus desert. Also a T-72 destroyed. H/t @SaladinAlDronni.

Attached: DhxBQuAXkAA-GZW (1).jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Attached: DhxBR5uXcAIMMBD.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Attached: DhxBcrsW4AA7w_0.jpg (1200x675, 193K)

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1016740319503806467
>Although US-backed UAE/Saudi forces outnumber the Houthis up to 10-to-1 and have much more advanced military equipment, the "coalition has made no major gains in its offensive to wrest control of Yemen's Hodeidah port."
>It's been fighting over the airport

Attached: Hudaydaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (468x1026, 911K)

>I for one welcome our new..