You ever notice the star of David is 2 triangles?

You ever notice the star of David is 2 triangles?

Attached: download.png (161x186, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N907jLjmTlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You ever notice the flag of Canada is A FUCKING LEAF

>2
i see 8.

really makes you think

Did you get butthurt when pointed out how retarded you are?

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1494106611047.png (501x585, 172K)

Attached: 1494106577133.png (1247x700, 811K)

You ever notice niggers are black?

Have you ever noticed that there's fish in the sea

big if true

its the seal of saturn

Oh shit!!

Attached: ffsfsffds.png (327x209, 114K)

6 triangles and an octogon
† je∫µ∫ †

why jew have a big noises???

or is it 6 triangles + 6 sided hexagon + 6 gorillion

Attached: 1521585581046.jpg (620x605, 53K)

Q predicted this.

What i mean is 2 big triangles one normal looking than one inverted on itself. Followed up by little triangles as well on the outer side. And for all the shill responses i just have to say holy crap Jow Forums has truly been taken over.

Attached: 1531096702102.jpg (800x807, 340K)

It’s the seal of Solomon, it’s just a euphemism for Satan worship, and it’s on Israel’s flag. Really lactates the almonds

No shit

Attached: IMG_7295.jpg (560x734, 118K)

It's derived from the Seal of Solomon. And has meaning in hermetics: 'As above so below'. Of course (((they))) will tell you that it's all fine and "oy vey, it's not occult. one triangle is pointing to G-d, to other is pointing to us humans."

But frankly it is occult. The story about that it resembles the form of a shield that King David used and fought with - it's complete bullshit.

The hexagram is one of the most powerful symbols in the occult. Look at pictures of the Israeli Supreme Court, it is highly masonic/occult symbolism. The Rothschild family founded it, and they also were and are highly into the occult.

The "Star of David" resembles the Seal of Solomon, during a time when Solomon was into the occult.

Ironically I'm not anti-Israel at all (as a nation-state). They should grow up though and both the US and Israel would do better when they stop their bullshit with "muh greatest ally". Israel does evil things, Israel is a sin, as any other nation. However I don't wish any bad to the Jewish people. Because as a christcuck I can't. But I'm also not worshipping Israel as some other christcucks do.

TL;DR Found a good video, which is 1:1 my perspective. Additionally I think the occult flag of the state of Israel could mean foreshadowing of the anti-Christ (who of course will be Jewish, otherwise the Jewish people won't fall for him, the anti-Christ imitates Christ in every possible way, - so that's why). Just watch this summary: "The HEXagram: Whose Star is it?" youtube.com/watch?v=N907jLjmTlY

It's this. The five brightest pole stars and the dark star.

Attached: (((pole star procession))).jpg (1134x1134, 354K)

They used the North Star, the (((Phoenician))) Star, to sail. It was the source of their power.

Attached: procession of pole stars.jpg (400x416, 40K)

actually sweety...

Attached: cube.png (161x186, 31K)

the blue triangles small, and the white triangles inside the blue triangles

OH MY GOD TIME CUBE IS REAL

what a coincidence

Attached: Triangles, man.png (1032x725, 704K)

HOLY SHIT!!!!
It is true. I was blind my whole life.

I was curious how it connected to the true ones in control (the ayy lmaos) and all the other species at play. Damn i wish i could astral travel so i can figure more out.

Attached: 1523555063124.gif (240x180, 2M)

fpbp.

but also, gas up the bikes.

It's 6 triangles and a hexagon dumbass

Six lines.
Six spikes.
Six triangles.
Six six six.
Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: TrueMeaningof2ndAmendmentMEME.jpg (1500x1500, 304K)

Everyone has noticed.

good job, you are following lucifer's path. i bet your life is filled with emptiness and nothingness right?

There is no ayy lmaos, btw. The technology is from antarctica and comes from inside the earth.

Attached: 1529801747976.png (1600x975, 1.47M)

Attached: have-you-noticed-that-aliens-and-jews-have-the-exact-same-agenda.jpg (1077x513, 190K)

Attached: 1518495433588.png (1563x839, 1.73M)

Attached: 1527648762150.jpg (2337x4277, 3.96M)

OP triggered me so hard I'm going to check your bong 1010 digits..

Attached: 1520551846438.jpg (4637x2991, 4M)

Not the Star of David. It's the Sign of Solomon.

Attached: 1529356562800.jpg (1251x5455, 886K)

Attached: 1529356579328.jpg (1398x3207, 1.99M)

Ever notice that triangles don't actually exist?

Attached: Vox_Day.jpg (480x640, 194K)

Attached: 1518470468626.jpg (2914x3193, 2.67M)

Attached: 1519793639611.jpg (2194x1296, 1.03M)

Attached: 1527734016969.jpg (2978x4396, 3.88M)

6*60 degrees and 6*2*2*60 degrees +++

Attached: 1518495015291.png (1037x600, 483K)

draco meaning devil in romania

ERMAGERD TEH ILLERMANERTY

youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8

Attached: Trump.jpg (2048x1366, 1.34M)

triangles are the first thing to take form in 3d

>Unironically I'm not anti israel at all
>G-D

Hello rabbi.

It's God you fucking kike.

its mercaba stupid

Sure. Things that look like triangles.

Because it is.

>octogon
sexagon

>sexagon
Hexagon*

>star of david
Nice meme.
Star of remphan.

Yeah dipshit. Its called symbolism for a reason. Look it up

top kek

Attached: 1531241841168.gif (219x164, 476K)

Attached: 1519276704479.jpg (1567x1230, 372K)

Attached: 1502568503251.png (1078x1368, 890K)

Attached: 1520842242837.jpg (1168x1168, 267K)

Attached: 1523454669037.png (720x883, 221K)

Attached: 1503557731029.png (288x184, 75K)

As above so below

It's pizza

Attached: 88314151508791.png (1127x685, 37K)

Attached: 1506003910102.png (615x390, 71K)

No. How come you shills always say that every time its posted?

Attached: 1521123776768.png (630x630, 150K)

sorry i don't have a high jewish iq like you

8 counterclockwise vortexes, with a 9th larger one in the middle.

FINALY! Seal of Solomon. That's what the star is for! No pseudo bullshit of wata fiya and erth. It's for summoning.

Attached: Eye of God.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Yah how the fuck do you think you draw one?

Draw a triangle and then draw one upside down. wtf are u stupid?

I was told this is the thread where we hate shapes.

FUCK TRAPEZOIDS

nice conspiracy jews are good christians

Really made me think. You're still a crypto-Jew Christcuck though. Actually not just crypto.

Attached: Rothschild Banker President.jpg (900x576, 45K)

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles/pyramids you mentioned, but the triangle also symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Big if true

kek

Attached: 1530844600685.jpg (1200x728, 216K)

If you wonder why they put the symbols everywhere
Think about everything as a frequency or wave on the most basic level. Emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.
I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols, words or just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and this is likely the reason (((they))) put them everywhere. And on this plane Saturn, like all planets and stars, are influencing us as well

Attached: tesla vibration.jpg (850x400, 75K)

these symbols have multiple purposes though. For one it singals safe havens for fellow initiated. they need some advice, contact or whatever they cant ask anyone? go somewhere with the right sign, make the secret handshake, and you either get some help, or it will be an awkward greeting as the other guy doesnt know about it, but you dont get in jail.

On a metaphysical level i believe encoding the 6s or the 33 for that matter helps manifesting something in this layer of existence. Like snowflakes and icecrystals form hexagonal shapes, or cells, how carbon is the base for life etc. you can use that principle for your brand, or your company, or even your will.
33 stands for Gods promise, and what is a greater force for creation or manifestation than God promising it will be? So (((they))) abuse this knowledge by encoding stuff symbolizing the promise, the 33, the star of david and the 6 (3+3=6) for worldy pleasures and riches

Also you see the Mason symbolism in 9/11, with the 2 towers, boaz and jachin, the sun and moon, male and female, the duality and by extent this world, being destroyed to create a new world out of it, out of the 2 towers the one world trade center, trading the old for the new world (order)

note that this is all about material comfort and wealth and power, using the symbols to accomplish precisely this, gaining an adventage over others by abusing the divine principles this world works on, which is where its evil stems from and resembles the satanism through its usuage as well.

Also note that in the "star of David" each corner in the small triangles (and big too of course) are 60 degrees

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

Attached: star 6.png (627x274, 66K)

Yep, it's two triangles. One facing up and the other facing down. Which is where the saying "As above, so below" comes from. The six pointed sigil of solomon (calling it the star of david is a lie) has been used in occultism, commonly referred to as devil worship and is even mentioned in the Bible
"“But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.” "
Moloch and Chiun are pagan gods of Child sacrifice, commonly depicted as men with the horns of animals or beastlike heads aka the modern "vision" of Satan.
Judaism=Satanism.