am i the embodiment of the meme?

Attached: fuck you.png (411x527, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cfd9R70jtc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike kys

>want to go to israel for my aliyah and become oleh
You're a seditious kike traitor then.

It's astounding how Western Jews never serve in their nation's military but make aliyah to fight for Israel. Just fucking leave

>Germanic Europe

Did Ancestry change their categories again?

Attached: 27655038_1837409932938394_1819121614851316244_n.jpg (320x306, 16K)

>my family was part of secret societies
How do you not see anything wrong with this?
These institutions need to be dismantled for the future of humanity.

I've made no man my enemy.
(No man cuz ex-wife... bitch from hell that one)
I think you OUGHT to go to israel, and be with your own people.
I also think Jews shouldn't fuck with the goys just to be fucking people over. Gentiles don't like that.

Also your grandpa was a sodomite. All freemasons have to be fucked in the ass in order to be allowed to join.

french are ethnically germanic.. frankish tribes n such

here's my grandfather's apron.

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-034450.jpg (1060x1293, 1.05M)

Kill yourself.

had high ranking mason ancestors. they let their baptist church get infiltrated with zionism. tried to bring my grandfather and uncle in. they bailed at the final initiation because they tried to get them to do gay shit. are you in the organization or are you trying to push subversive marxist agendas? if not, then no.

>faggy club
>faggy apron
checks out

seeking to join. trying to learn as much as i can about this world before i have to leave it.

Attached: 20170719_113955.jpg (4032x3024, 3.99M)

first, they'll fuck your ass, then they'll lie to you about the "secrets of the universe". you're really gullible, and you should kys.

dude lmao

Attached: 20170719_114000.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

It's judaism for goyim, why the fuck bother?

don't say you weren't warned

Fat ugly white nerd saved a random picture online and is larping as a kike. You're worse than a kike for this this you fat lazy slob, you're a leaf you're probably stoned.

The French are a bunch of different peoples (different pays) united under one kingdom hundreds of years ago.

You are race-mixed, you should, memes aside, think about suicide. (((Masonry))) is just (((Judaism))) is just Satanism. Dude c'mon, accept Yeshua and his Salvation. Fuck your family and the child eating and raping yids.

timestamp of fuck off

Yes.

okay gimme a second
it's stored away, lemme go find it

i can show you my Tanakh if you want

Attached: ree.png (1920x894, 255K)

Attached: 20180710_151638.jpg (2016x1512, 709K)

fpbp

Do you still have whole of your dick?

Nobody cares about your >muh ancestry

sadly no
but neither do most americans/canadians, i fit in

did you not read the thing? i was asking if i was the embodiment of the jew meme.

This and sage

Please read the book Jewish Supremecism by David Duke and report back your opinions of the text. Not trying to convince of the “evils of your people” or anything like that. I am interested to hear a Jewish perspective on the topic. Do any of the things he speaks about sound true to you?

>Jow Forums am I your enemy?
Yes, you're a fucking Leaf.

Personally I want to see every white person fucking die in a fire. They deserve it for what they did to us.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-11-21-53-51.png (1440x2560, 273K)

There's more propaganda than you think.
How do you guys think Yiddish exists if the Khazars didn't speak Hebrew. Who taught a whole people a new language?

I can easily debunk a lot of propaganda, like the "jewish expulsion" meme, how overwhelming majority are either repeats, or in the holy roman empire, which enforced a strict orthodoxy at all times - catholicism. jews weren't the only people expelled from places.

the khazar meme was created to try to make ashkenazi jews give up their judaism and join christianity, by discrediting their genetic line - complete myth tho. no science backs this up.

ill read into that book. thanks for not coming in here and saying "GAS GAS GAS"!

Attached: Solomon's_Temple_Jerusalem.jpg (450x326, 66K)

i disagree but nice genes
im only boring british guy. where is your jew side from? mine is from Vilnus, my grandmother's village is now ash and you cannot find it today.

Attached: religion_tree.jpg (769x1593, 497K)

>How do you guys think Yiddish exists if the Khazars didn't speak Hebrew
Yiddish isn't Turkic. Yiddish is a dialect of German. If anything Yiddish's existence proves that you dirty kikes are just Nazis.
youtu.be/cfd9R70jtc4

Attached: 1506982183931.png (960x720, 279K)

Do you hate white people?

Yiddish is a dialect of German with a lot of Hebrew in it. You just proved my point, guy. Ashkenazi interbred with germans and spoke their language and mixed in their own culture with it. Hebrew migrations, not Khazar tribes.

Yeah Khazar theory is dumb. Jews are just Italians who speak German.

Attached: greeksjewsitalians1.png (1024x819, 159K)

I am white. Of course I don't hate white people. The best country in the world is the United States. I own a United States flag and I love it. I want to go to Israel to be a part of my family and heritage, but, my endgame is for sure America. Best place in the entire world.

>pic is my flags

Attached: 20180628_214843.jpg (3024x4032, 2.07M)

hghhn

you mean hebrew people who migrated to italy then to germany?

>libertarian
Yes.

Yeah sure whatever.

Attached: greeksjewsitalians.png (1600x1440, 515K)

you post stats with no sources
anyone could shit out a graph like that and make it proof

this also modern genetic data, after the diaspora interbred. of course italian dna will be stuck with the jewish people since they migrated to there first after expulsion from Zion.

Yeah what you've said is accurate. That was more of a dismissive agreement "yeah sure whatever" than a disagreeing one.

Ashkenazi Jews are basically paternally descended from Canaanite merchants (redundant I know - Canaan means "merchant" in their language) and northern Italians maternally. They have some slight Germanic and Slav admixture but not a lot. They're descended from a Canaanite population that diverged from other Canaanites around 1000 BC.

Attached: IMG_4961.jpg (600x572, 88K)

I am glad we are on the same page.
I just don't like it when people say Ashkenazis aren't really Jews. Patrilineal spiritual inheritance existed for a very long time.

Attached: 7mkan2wpujf01.png (5888x2464, 1.47M)

Ashkenazi are the Jewiest of Jews. And I hate the "Judaism is matrilineal" meme. Genetics prove it's literally patrilineal.

>le jew mutt
kek

Attached: 1530663271269s.jpg (107x125, 2K)

Hey OP. I'm a Mason. Why would you like to join?

Heritage. My grandfather was one. I love the study of theology, religion, and I want to read the rare books in their libraries. I like the hierarchy, the order, and the history behind it. It interests me.

do you look white?
what's ur iq?

Attached: behind the post.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Look at his results dipshit of course he (((looks white))).

yes i am very white looking
i am very pale

my iq is like ~120

Perfectly legitimate reason.

Joining the Freemasons was one of the best things I've ever done in my life. There's a saying, "there are no strangers here; only friends you haven't yet met."

Have you taken any steps towards joining a lodge? Do you know what lodge you would like to join?

You clearly don't understand Judaism, it's not just about destruction of whites, it's about parasitism. Without white people, you wouldn't have anyone to destroy and do your bidding, the Arabs, gooks and Nogs would you over.

I feel like I am not educated enough in joining yet. I'm 19, and I'm still in university. Once I am finished teaching overseas I think I'll be ready to join.

how2larp

nice flag, I own that in real life.

I'd like to join the one my grandfather did - just one nearby. I have taken no steps in joining yet but I am still very interested. Thanks!

I have a jewish heritage as well and if Israel was nuked tomorrow I wouldn’t give a fuck.
Fuck out of your hosts country or integrate, parasite.

I want a place for my people to exist. A white ethnostate. You tell me if you are the enemy of that.

Attached: 1407152041269.jpg (511x409, 34K)

Cool lamp, OP. Show me some more cool tech or Jew stuff.

>amerimutt
>a place for "my people"
>"white" ethnostate
lel

>op jumps on his phone
I see. Good to know Jews will always oppose whites.

Is the hazing cult ritual part true? There were a lot of mason chapters in my area but they’re all closed. Influence is completely gone.

I wanna do this test too. which business is this? 23 n me or ancestry??

I used ancestryDNA.

Attached: Plan_of_Soloman's_Temple.jpg (1456x1874, 344K)

This is my phone

Here's my necklace.

Attached: 20180710_170925.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

checked, but the worst is you're a fucking leaf

Attached: trudeaufindslove.jpg (651x354, 50K)

Attached: 15312573059551811926116.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

>a jew joining esoteric shabbos goyimism.
Is that advisable? What's the point?

thats a Satanic star

6 triangles
6 points
6 sides/walls

Jesus isn't the Mossiach.
No third temple. The context within the text does not call for him "being the temple," that's cheap and a shitty excuse. The messianic age is not defined by a messiah or what he does. It is defined by a time of peace and prosperity for the Jewish people.

The requirements for the Messiah is simple.
1. Create Israel.
2. Create the third temple and restore the high Rabbante
3. Be of Davidic descent.

Jesus is only of Davidic descent. Jesus is not the Mossiach. I feel bad for Christians being brainwashed by a charlatan.

The joke is that the Nazis hated Masonic Jews and used their example as why the Jews should be exterminated.

Correction* high priesthood.

Why wouldn't they? I don't see the joke.

didn't know Swedes were this dense

Right back at you.

I'm not Swedish, I'm Ashkenazi.

>european jewish
nice oxymoron sweetie

Attached: 1531054143321.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

>Mystery meat mutt
>Agressive and confused wants us all to die because of his lack of identity.

And severely autistic apparently.

Depends on how you treat others who are different than you.

I meant Jew who lives in Europe.. like Ashkenazi.

I’m going to get hell for this but I’m 100% serious.

Why do the English all look Jewish? They have like the exact same features as the Jews.

Checked.

Are you gay? If not, want to be? Let me ride the noes of masony herratige. I want some of that jew gold.

Jews don't have specific features. They also don't look English. Google image some pictures senpai.

No. I wanna have several kids.

Don't be a fag. just suck my dick, bro.

Daww I guess your off the hook this time.

British people have the Jewish nose, uneven faces exactly in a similar manner to the Jew, recessed jaws, grayish skin tone, their ears stick out similar to the Jew.

They in my eyes are just taller ashkanazi. Then you pair that with the elitist attitude they give off. I’m sorry man but they are very very similar in speaking patterns, verbal IQ and appearance. Non Arab Jews and the English have so many similar features.

The only response I have ever gotten than sounded good was they both inbred to a larger degree than normal or something.

Nothing wrong with being Jewish, and literally nobody can prove me wrong.

all the women in your family were skanks

How many Jews have you met. Most Jews are from eastern Europe. The only Jewish feature I can think of is eye shape and the nose. I really think you're grasping at straws, guy.

>Jews never serve in their nation's military
All jews are living in exile , they have no home . Parasitic transients .

>I am white

No, you are mixed race.

No
We Eternal Anglos are allies with the Eternal Jews.

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (500x351, 44K)

I’m in a liberal state so I’m surrounded by Jews. I don’t believe you can’t see the resemblance. I have a feeling you are being intentionally obtuse. They have the same exact face a lot of the time. Small forehead, large nose, recessed jaw, skin color being grey, ears, bone structure.beady eyes. And so on looks exactly how an American Jew looks. I admit the Israeli ones look different.

Said the American. I have white skin. You're more mixed than I am. At least I am 100% European.

Come home brother