Why did Milo put "Culture of Critique" on his desk?

Attached: Milo is reading Culture of Critique.jpg (1405x783, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKXk-QB0-7I&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ykRMeCX5SSE
inews.co.uk/news/world/milo-yiannopoulos-leaks-reveal-anti-semitic-passwords-breitbarts-global-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=16YsBkqv0ZI
youtu.be/5BjFLqCIZCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you seriously care

Attached: illust_57352081_20180710_022711.png (626x885, 300K)

Why did OP put a gay jewish eceleb on the front page?

Hello darling

Same reason Gavin was telling people to read it on his compound show as part of his reading list. Certain Alt-light celebs have adopted Jew tactics to red pill normies. They want to keep a social life but also enlighten people.

so, is he still suing that journalist?

Because it's Jewish propaganda spammed by everyone from Milo to Patrick Shittle.

Attached: (((macdonald))).jpg (1161x205, 46K)

Presumably to better understand his own nature as described by our boy Kev

hes based

>Why did Milo put "Culture of Critique" on his desk?
Because people are reading The Culture of Critique

Is this real? I might actually start liking this gay Jew if it is.

Attached: 0845390089453.jpg (1400x947, 218K)

nice photoshop polebro

He's a (((troll))) so he knows he'll get a media response.
Every time he gets called a Nazi his bank account gets a new 0

And by like I mean he doesn't get the oven

Attached: 0293840932840932.jpg (394x458, 25K)

Probably so he can call call up his coethnic cofnas to “refute it”.

>The culture of critique is Jewish propaganda
I fucking hate people like you. You tell us blue is red every goddamn day and it's giving me a stomach ulcer calling you fuckers out constantly.

Attached: 1531221860209.jpg (525x469, 33K)

Yes, why?

Source?

>Caring about (((Milo)))
>Ever

>haha jews are just smarter than you, goy!

Attached: Jew IQ.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

>still have Milo's personal phone number from 2016
Should I share
Idk if it's even still the right number

Attached: 3aa60f50b94c3b424df6f39020b43f32e55f5455a28fae0e561ebb419a695965.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

video is photoshopped too?

youtube.com/watch?v=bKXk-QB0-7I&t=2s

source youtube.com/watch?v=bKXk-QB0-7I&t=2s

Shatner is my favorite Jew. I'm a big fan.

You choose that single point to hinge your entire bullshit subversion on? Jews probably do have a higher verbal IQ than goyim due to only breeding bankers and lawyers and writers for centuries. It's not hard to believe.
But to have the sheer level of hubris to put echos around Kevin MacDonalds name... I would fucking choke you if I could reach through my computer right now. You fucking bitch.

Attached: 1530363330988.jpg (553x484, 36K)

Reminder with jews you lose

>haha you call MacDonald out for spreading Jewish propaganda how dare you!!!!!!!1

Here's (((Kevin MacDonald))) on a Jewish podcast called Torah Talk:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykRMeCX5SSE

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

seconding this. very sick of the exact opposite of the truth being represented as the truth.

does mike ma still work for milo? if that's the case then you can thank mike ma for telling milo to put it there

ITT fags and kikes

Gas yourself you absolute motherfucking piece of shit. I don't know if you're a kike or just some stupid as fuck skinhead but I want you to know I fucking hate you with ever fibre of my being and I I would knock your ass out if I ever met you.
I bet you're the kind of faggot who says Hitler was Jewish. Fuck you to hell, cocksucking faggot.

Attached: rararraaagag.jpg (1838x1103, 1.84M)

>Culture of Critique clearly lays out the JQ in a coherent fashion
>N-no it's jewish propaganda
kys schizo

Attached: merchant screeching.jpg (630x630, 36K)

ah ok so you're b8ing
u got me m8, nobody is actually that mentally unhinged

to signal retards like you into thinking he's based when in reality he is another civic nationalist kike making a mockery of the right wing through degenerate subversive behavior

>fags and kikes
put em all on spikes

Pederasty has a very long tradition in the right, going all the way back to Plato.

Dude the new shill tactic is to literally just completely fucking lie about everything. Turn everything on it's head. Every single person who has dedicated their life to the 14 words is in some way a Jewish agent to these people.

Attached: itsallsotiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

people will say what they want about milo being a pedo, even though he was obviously just discussing his own experiences as an abuse victim, but the fact is that milo is 100% /ourguy/. he is a catholic by ideology, not a jew. he's only half jewish by lineage. he pretty much hates jews.
his password when his emails were hacked was also "longknives"
>"The report also claims that in June 2016, Yiannopoulos’s email password began “LongKnives1290” – a twin anti-Semitic reference to the Night of the Long Knives, a Nazi internal purge, and the year that the Jews were expelled from England.
>inews.co.uk/news/world/milo-yiannopoulos-leaks-reveal-anti-semitic-passwords-breitbarts-global-war/
he's really /ourguy/. Jow Forums can say what they want but they always shit on the people out on the front lines doing our work for us. Jow Forums is full of a lot of pieces of shit that way.

Simply say he's literal kike plant. 'Cause that's what he is.

uh huh sure. it was the entire democrat party AND THIER VOTERBASE that covered this stuff up. there are pedos on both sides of the isle, but far more on the left just as a factual matter of speaking. if you're a pedo you're obviously going to become a democrat, they are the side of degeneracy and are literally trying to normalize and mainstream pedophilia. so for any rational, thinking person, this shouldn't even be a question. it's the same as asking "are there more gays on the left or more gays on the right?"
obviously more gays on the left and obviously more pedophiles too.

Attached: pizzagate infographic 2.jpg (1200x1200, 410K)

Nice schizo image. Try actual evidence. The highest ranking pedo ever convicted was Hastert, a conservative.

not understanding you're enemy. go away you're white nationalism 1.0 personified

he needs to regain a bigger audience and so he's hooking /polacks/ and alt rights with this shit

>culture of critique is DANGEROUS to the Jew
>which is why (((Milo))) is promoting it!!!11

Attached: brainlet 43.png (731x600, 150K)

Why did milo start being poor?

Hi Milo!

Thanks for posting your brain size

What is the date of this episode?

the evidence is endless, too much to post in a couple thousand characters on Jow Forums. if you wanted to learn more, you could easily look it up. dennis hastert means nothing, a conviction means nothing, he is a single individual, pedophilia is rampant at the highest levels of politics, yes most are democrats. what's worse, when dem pedos are found out the dems circle the wagons and try to protect them, as happened with podesta, alafantis and pizzagate. and you're doing the same thing. you're still here trying to protect pedos, while claiming "the pedos are on the right". pretty fucking typical, isn't it?

Attached: john podesta wikileaks pizzagate we plan to heat the pool pedophilia.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

If you could just go ahead and explain why (((Milo))) is promoting the CoC if it's so dangerous to Jews that'd be greeeeeeaaat

Because he doesnt like subversive Jews? Lets use Occams razor tard. My theory is common sense, yours requires an elaborate ruse.

lol milo IS a subversive, pedophile, queer Jew.

I accept your defeat.

Attached: MILO kike snake.png (1737x824, 1.42M)

>people talking about their kids at a pool party is evidence of pedo conspiracy
You're challenged

he's ready to gas all the jews now

>Its Over
Its Over

Gavin McInnes is also talking about "Culture of Critique"

youtube.com/watch?v=16YsBkqv0ZI

So all youve said is he hates himself. Cool, that means he still hates subversive Jews. I accept your defeat, whatever the fuck that means.

yeah. you're still defending it. insane. and i know that you KNOW that there is rampant high level pedophilia in the democrat party. and here you are still gaslighting.
maybe if you want peopel to think dems aren't pedos, you, as a democrat, should stop defending known pedos and trying to cover up their crimes. just a fucking thought bro.

oh well that settles it. im sold. a degenerate pedophilie jew and gavin "i shove things up my ass" mcinnes says it's dangerous to the jew then it must be

Attached: gavin 9.jpg (618x824, 72K)

see
why are jews so dumb?

Attached: pizza related map podesta emails wikileaks pizzagate.jpg (768x621, 51K)

I'm not a democrat. I require evidence to believe in something, you should try it. Otherwise you're just believing in things based on a desire for them to be that way.

>idiots think other idiots are smart because they have books on their desks

Jow Forums please.

Attached: this is a pistol.jpg (800x447, 60K)

So share with us what are true redpilled books about juden then?

CoC exists to misdirect anons from such wonderful works as Mein Kampf and the Nazi Sozi.

Hitler was a degenarate who took a lot of drugs, they corrupted his mind which is why the nazis lost.

Should i get a based swastika tattoo too?

Your critique of Hitler the person has nothing to do with his socio-political ideology and Nazi Sozi was written by Goebbels, not Hitler, you unread brainlet.

Can you show us all where Swastika tattoos are mentioned in either Mein Kampf or the Nazi Sozi? If not, your damage control is impotent.

Jow Forums always shits on gavin and the proud goys but there is no way he's not jwoke. It could be that he's only able to go as far as declaring himself a western chauvinist, he has kids to feed.

youtu.be/5BjFLqCIZCg

What the fuck? I know we all like to have fun here, but going off on based Hitler and slandering the dead like that is a bit over the line.

Attached: 1529978717566.png (1053x1080, 362K)

:) you were only 2 posts in when you got rekt. what's that like?

i'm not a republican, i'm a libertarian. and it's because of democrats or "leftists" like you defending the known pedos in the democrat party that i ended up going out and voting for trump, first time in my life i ever voted for a republican.
so keep defending and keep playing your stupid "i'm not a democrat, i'm a communist!" game. see how far that gets you. when you defend pedophilia and try to cover up pedo crimes, in my book, you're ALWAYS going to be the loser.

Attached: podestas art .jpg (1024x922, 205K)

I started reading it. As of right now it was talking about the Boasian school and influencing evolutionary biology and how they got rid of Darwinism because it was anti semitc, also if you are fighting anti Semitism you are fighting for their cause to destroy gentiles. There is a lot to take in though

i kno i have books on shelf in my haus even tho i can't even read . halp

>(1)
>post has nothing to do with the post he's commenting on
wew

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

I hate you.

Attached: mein sides.jpg (490x591, 93K)

Youre the biggest fucking kike ive ever seen here. I hope you die.

Rude.

>strawman argument

Try again kike.

Just consider yourself very lucky I dont know who you are or where you live.

id rekt you bruh. str8 up rekt you nigga. do u even know where u iz cuzz?

Attached: fite me irl.jpg (497x501, 19K)

sage this faggot

wtf i like buttsex now

I just wanted to talk about the book...

Attached: israel macdonald.png (634x512, 58K)

That piece of shit hasnt read it.

This is a nice thread :)

Milo is good people. We need more kikes like him to drop the basic red pills on younguns. His approach is the way forward for kikedome as a whole.

Milo hasn't been relevant for two years.