Why does the US fund 73% of NATO's budget?

Why does the US fund 73% of NATO's budget?

Attached: cXTSJeMm.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Because France and Germany are faggots.

Thank you, Bestonia, for being a team player.

Because NATO is an instrument to keep the USA on top, and everybody knows it.

>And there's nothing wrong with that

Because they are fucking retarded

Because money buys influence, just like lobbying

That's how your whole political system works

Because you give shekels and in return you get exclusivity. Also no welfare for the plebs. You hate that stuff anyway so you should be happy.

>your
I think you mean everybody's

We're essentially subsidizing the Euro socialsim experiment.

Because you get most of the positive economic fallout from it. The corporations, industries and small to medium businesses that get the benefits of those contracts are mostly in the USA, meaning those large sums end up traveling through the economy and eventually in part back into the state's pocket.

Because the US starts 100% of unecessary conflicts with the likes of Sadam, Gadhaffi and Assad.

Attached: american17.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

To maintain American hegemony of course goy

Cause you're cucks

Its almost like the only people who give a shit about nato are Americans

>toothpaste posters
LOL fuggin guggs

Just yours lad. Lobbying is illegal in most of the civilized world under bribery laws.

Because it causes >73% of the problems

I have access to guns and the second lowest guns per capita in the world. when I shoot nobody will shoot back before the police comes. Get jelly faggot.

because 56% ain't gonna cut it no mo

That must be why governments in the "civilized world" are bastions of republican ideals and definitely not bought out at all.

When the EU tightens its grip and comes for your guns, will you rise up? Fuck no, you'll submit or fleet to the USA, the only country where the people hold the government hostage and not the other way around.

They're bastions of liberalism because the populations who have been living in a bubble genuinely believe the mutt propaganda and think diversity is good. The difference is Europe is voting in right wing parties now, meanwhile still no wall.

It should be abolished and destroyed. And declared a terrorist organization.

Die for Schlomo yourself, Amerifat

Absolutely W I T N E S S E D

Attached: LUKASZ! Get the Witcher!.jpg (1200x1826, 265K)

>t. world war loser
fly away krautfly.

If I was a fly I would be attracted to this shit stain of your country full of niggers and Jews, 56%

we need these to do pest control that the (((local gov))) is too lazy to do. That includes boars so cal is mid tier. 20mm is just ''ruin the flesh lmao'' tier. also you should shut your grease mouth up as you live in a tyranny and are sitting duck.

Attached: american5.png (939x2742, 3.63M)

> the populations who have been living in a bubble genuinely believe the mutt propaganda and think diversity is good.
It's globalist propaganda, not mutt propaganda. Just because globalists infest Hollywood doesn't mean they speak for America.
>The difference is Europe is voting in right wing parties now,
So far only Italy and Eastern Europe. They're gaining ground, but there's still plenty of time for them to be quashed by the EU once they get their army.
>meanwhile still no wall.
It's coming. We've got 2-6 more years after all. Then we're building a northern wall to keep your Chinese vassal state at bay.

>we need these to do pest control that the (((local gov))) is too lazy to do. That includes boars so cal is mid tier. 20mm is just ''ruin the flesh lmao'' tier.
20mm is for hunting armored police vehicles, user.
>also you should shut your grease mouth up as you live in a tyranny and are sitting duck.
There is no doubt that the federal government is trying, but they get bitchslapped if they overplay their hand like in Waco and the American People would still overwhelmingly win a civil war if it broke out today. Is the same true for Colgate-land?

you let chimpanzee face, the one before Obama, run your country through the mud and you failed to disconnect his head from his shoulders. I'm not convinced neo-americans are nothing more than fat cucks. My people are no different.

Someone's mad the sun sets on their empire now

Because we have more important crap to spend money on.

NATO still functions for the most part as originally intended: a geostrategic mechanism to "keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down."

The fact that we pay for most of it is the cost of empire.

Good question. It used to be worthwhile when the Soviet Union existed. Not sure anymore.

Nigger, that's positively retarded, my government could just funnel my taxes straight to US corps - I know because they already do. Fuck me.

Because NATO is an American pet project that that we started in order to intimidate Russians into thinking that the whole civilized world was united against them. America really doesn't give a shit that nobody contributes money. It's all about power and influence. And as long as the USA controls NATO, they will control the world police force that they created.

It's ironic that Trump is trying to force Europe to now actually pay for it. Look what is happening to Turkey - they said fuck this, we'll just get Russian weapons lmao fuck America, and Russia is only too happy to provide. If America stuck to its guns and just defended everyone like they always have Russia would be completely isolated, with maybe 2-3 other countries that they have influence over.

But Trump and his fellow conservicucks don't get that. All they see is muh tax dollars.