No threads on this? What happened at the press conference? Are (((they))) sliding info about this?

No threads on this? What happened at the press conference? Are (((they))) sliding info about this?

Attached: C12FAA5B-8476-4286-BDC2-AB3AA8FFDB92.jpg (768x433, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odeiBxOYKmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked. Being slid hard.

the conference was an embarrassment

Attached: 1529536486559.jpg (600x630, 67K)

What happened, shill?

Rundown?

Attached: MsPing.jpg (1024x683, 144K)

>nu/pol/ is letting this slide

Attached: 75B554E9-5351-4E31-BA42-09E4569B0380.jpg (417x502, 62K)

Seth Rich was more successful than me and I am around the same age as him, but he was a Jew so that negates his success over me. Since he is an adversary of Jesus Christ. I, a NEET loser am superior to a professional Jewish man with a stable respectable career. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The witness caller is fucking James Clapper he sounds identical. They are trying to get ahead of something again.

this is true

CostcoAnon

how so ?

bump

Bump.

> guy didn't give names
> said the Russians and GOP killed Rich
> struggled during question time

waste of time

Attached: MnVb7cy.png (225x138, 45K)

Write your congressman to reveal the secret service doc on the witness' lie-detector test. He is telling his story to get them moving.

The guy deferred to release actual info until 'later'. Jason Goodman was duped. Total LARP.

Attached: 12dcd0dded0056666df6ece6095e974d93015814b74e0b8d86583e25a20e3a41.png (660x372, 336K)

what about the laptop?

Why does this always happen

it was blatant bullshit, not sure what their anle was, either some kind of publicity stunt, perhaps to publicize an upcoming book or something, or it was just a way to muddy the waters and discredit the whole Seth was murdered movement, you know like pizza gate, a fake fire to silence anyone who points out the presence of smoke. Either way it was an embarrassment, clearly a crock of shit complete with anonymous phone witness who lacked all credibility.

Sad to say it is definitely not the happening we were hoping for, of course king boomer Jerome 'Q' Corsi was all over it with his patreon link at the ready.

gtfo really!? (((they))) must be trying to get the first shot off before the story hits the lamestream

IDK. Makes me have sad/angry feels.

I couldnt watch the conference. My brother did and i will talk to him later! i am going to go watch if you still can now meanwhile anons, post your sauce!!!!

Bump for real commentary.

Seth Rich was more successful than me and I am around the same age as him, but he was a Jew so that negates his success over me. Since he is an adversary of Jesus Christ. I, a NEET loser am superior to a professional Jewish man with a stable respectable career. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Here is the only real takeaway

> The witness will be pointing the finger at two government agents
This seems to have fallen through.
> These agents are associated with someone Jack Burkman had hired to investigate the murder
This is important.
> The person he hired then ATTEMPTED TO MURDER HIM when he started to get close to the truth
This is the real bread.

Here is the link since OP is a fag
youtube.com/watch?v=odeiBxOYKmQ

Yeah no one has threads on it because the conference was the epitome of fake and gay.

Seth was obviously murdered by the DNC or the Clinton campaign because they were the ones with motive. Instead the retard pointed the blame at the GOP who said Seth was killed for the Hillary e-mails which he had in a flash drive on his person.

It was retarded and stupid and an insult to Seth's martyrdom.

LUKEANON!!!!! HEAVY BREATHING! AUTOMATIC DOORS!! LEAKED ADDRESS!

Attached: Lukeanons house.png (1366x659, 2.11M)

>Only reliable feed of the conference is by Jason Goodman who also brings on Dr. Corsi. A known disinfo shill.
>Video feed also features links on bottom of screen asking for donations. BS meter growing.
>They begin the conference with many breaks and overall lack of organization of the important information that is about to be presented. You would think for something as monumental as this that they would at least have a script.
>Witness is called on speaker phone and claims his name is Luke. The quality is questionable.
>Witness says he is ex intelligence and that the three people involved were bragging about it. One was DEA and one was ATF. Why would DEA and ATF be bragging about one of the biggest and most secretive hit jobs put on in the 21st century?
>Witness states that "There have been rumors that it was MS-13. It wasn't." "There was a Russian tie-in." Direct contradiction of Q. BS meter tops off
>Witness claimed SR had thumb drive on him the night he was murdered…how'd it get to WL then?
>Witness blames Republicans (although leak benefits them? What's motive?)
>Witness claim Russian tie in (although leak would benefit them? Why would Russians be both behind the leak and the murder?
>Witness says evidence is he passed a lie detector test. If you are not dealing with the authorities why have you done a lie detector test?
>Witness says it's a cover up for Rod Rosenstein. (Interesting)

Entire thing was a fucking joke.

1 NYDerP homocyde det. 10 others working the case.
-from America first media group
-witness gave no names, way to terrified because this group has done much worse that this before
-went to DCPD already, mayor, police cheif, intelligence committee they did nothing despite being sued for info a year earlier
-took polygraph
-Jack has been shot and run over by NEXUS agent, seems to be involved craving a job in the DEA, ATF ect.
-says rosenstien is handler of killers, they've been doing this for years since bush 2.
-Someone was altering emails, stealing emails, go's on about bitcoin & other shit.
-Says some of Q is fake to his knowlage
-The object of this group is to control the DOJ and whithouse, has dirt on judges and hundreds of others
-Witness never met seth, overheard idiot agents bragging about it before and after murder mant times
-Stalked seth, id'd em, on the knees, shot in belly, seth crawls, shot in head, take thumbdrive and run.
-One agent is DEA, other ATF, and then a 3rd party.
Won't talk, because they work near witness, wont rat because they'll smoke em. DUH!
Copy and paste faggots I'm not repeating myself. '86 bro out.

Attached: 5048911850_7106eb53e2_b.jpg (1024x647, 140K)

checked

Attached: Lukeanon larp.png (652x482, 63K)

The witness didn't actually name anyone, and also made claims they couldn't back up (being interviewed by secret service and house intell cmte in regards to Seth Rich, etc.)

Jack Burkman came off as more of a huckster than anything else. The whole thing felt very sleazy, which to be fair, was probably his intention.

Attached: wq0iBlH.jpg (2603x3473, 629K)

NEWSMAX BTFO'd as if anyone needed more proof that they sucked.

Oh and to all the shills, lower your skirt. The glow is showing.

Attached: aew51c.jpg (640x425, 46K)

damn i was excited for justice for seth, thanks for filling me in

Where there's smoke there's fire.

Too many powerful bad actors tho.

Press wont give this any oxygen

No new evidence for us, but the plot thickend. They want the public to dig in, but what good did that do with the Vegas shooting?

Attached: 1528134131197.png (533x574, 681K)

They're trying to get at least a few others to come out. That's what I would do. Bait and wait. You never know in the ABC's who's your friend.

poor puppy, it must suck to be their dog

If it is meant to muddy the waters, then that means that someone or some group is close. No reason to bring this up two years after the fact to try to sweep it under the rug unless they had something to fear.

Or Burkman is just a retarded opportunist.

Attached: 1496370127997.png (1038x624, 1.28M)

both are probably true

They didn't name any names, just more he said she said waste of time bullshit.

>but, it was totally a DEA agent and his ATF buddy and some other guy, honest injun I heard them bragging myself..

is the gist of it.

checked

Bamp. Shits gettin slid. We should look into Rod.

Attached: Seth103.jpg (1010x764, 68K)

Attached: seth163.jpg (3200x3424, 1.8M)

Attached: Richfam.jpg (2169x1645, 548K)

Attached: Sethcelle.jpg (506x1311, 223K)

Attached: sethkelsey7.jpg (1269x603, 205K)

Attached: clintonvoterexp..jpg (755x805, 181K)

Attached: misdept22.jpg (810x1086, 195K)

Attached: miswiki.jpg (812x2000, 498K)

Attached: seth111.jpg (493x723, 79K)

remember when BHO was starting his run. HRC was calling him out as being a bisexual cocain user. They basically trotted out a laughably fake accuser and his kilt wearling lawyer. The press all covered it to show what a shitshow it was.

The press never talked or investigated BHO pre-marrige life again.

some guy on a phone said dea and atf killed seth and stole a thumb drive they could have at least skyped it, if its real he probably should be in hiding, doesnt make sense because he gave JA the server copy why would he be walking around dc at 4am with it, unless he was suppose to meet another buyer

Attached: 1515279955212.jpg (979x734, 103K)

at least according to imposter cgi assange
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Attached: AOW.jpg (733x207, 20K)

So basically the opposite of everything he said then.
What a shitshow.
Gotta explain that RR part though. Not sure what you mean.

the guy Luke on the phone says he testified these details to the house intelligence committee.

Exploits in death, Seth.
The truth moves away from you,
swift on a dark street.

After my phone crashed(Imagine that?!!!) i will make my second attemp at a reply!
It is Big news! Jerome Corsi watched and listened to the event

This witness already testified in front of House intel!
There is other info I never heard before.

The name, Rosenstein popped up Many Times !!!! Huh!!!
I want to fucking strangle Wash Post Faggot reporter for being such a Shill Faggot! No Fox or Mainstream media(sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!). Keep it out of news! The Goyim doesnt need this in their wheelhouse!

It is worth it and is just the beginning!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x648, 166K)

Share Blue Faggot is Lying! Watch it when you have time!
I heard Rosenstein mentioned many times which caught me off guard! I would pay to watch that little bitch hang from his ears!

Attached: image.jpg (300x374, 22K)

>Rod Rosenstein of Baltimore
I heard it.

Nothing happened and we still don’t know what caliber of bullet was used in the murder.

His name was Seth Rich.
Daily reminder that 1.5 years after he was gunned down in a “botched robbery”, we still don't know what caliber of bullet was used in the murder.
22LR? 32 ACP? 380? 38 Special? 40 S&W? 9mm?
No one knows...no ballistics report...no forensics report, no videos or security footage, nuttin'...
Really makes you think.
>oh...BTW - a nearby FBI vehicle with a S&W 40 handgun was conviently “robbed” a few hours before Seth Rich was shot, and the weapon was never recovered. Strange, huh?

Attached: 264AF469-C948-4B6D-8A63-5AB1C0791F76.jpg (500x399, 94K)

Nigger detected! Cant keep attention for more than 3 seconds unless its african drums!

Attached: image.jpg (835x773, 103K)

Hi There,Share Blue, ATF, DEA!

Attached: image.jpg (675x900, 127K)

I'm cursed now. I can feel it.

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR YOURSELVES ANONS.

THE STORY IS VERY COMPELLING. THE POTENTIAL FOR A LARP OR DISINFO ANGLE IS REAL BUT CONSIDER THAT THERE ARE SWAMP CREATURES FROM BOTH SIDES IN THE DEEP STATE.

THIS IS AND ALWAYS WAS ABOUT REVEALING THE TRUTH AND WAS NEVER ABOUT BTFO LIBERALS OR SOME OTHER PARTISAN BULLSHIT.

Attached: A0B7E029-C785-47CA-AD4A-640558345F90.gif (408x303, 708K)

>And the person who tipped the police about the gun robbery was the same person who tried to assassinate Burkman, Kevin Doherty.

It was the two Spics that killed him, who were in turn killed by the cleaner and organizer (who isn't a part of any government body).

Great sauce. I dont have time to bring analysis as you, i am real busy today. By the way, i had 2 AE86 GTS hatches, both had lsd stock. I bought one that was stock and probably the best stock interior in the US in 2009. It also had Only 40,000 miles, original. An old lady purchesed it and used it as a second vehicle. She purchased new. I fkn sold it!!!!uuuugggghhhh!!!

Attached: image.jpg (442x457, 76K)

I don’t know something just wasn’t right about this guy. I still don’t fully understand how he is a “witness.” I was disappointed because Matt Couch was really pushing this and he’s been a huge SR truther. Idk.

Attached: F9A40777-EAB6-48D0-B761-DE76AAD52B6B.jpg (790x327, 96K)

this. fifteens of scary truths.

It was better than others are saying, minus the Faggot Wa Post fkin reporter and few randoms. Watch it you gamer! Now!

You heard the name, Rosenstein many times throughout the press conferenc !

Attached: image.jpg (738x415, 107K)

The smugness of those reporters was giving me cancer
How can you be so self righteous about such a slimy profession?
It's like seeing a fucking hitman claim to be morally superior to you

61 min before if my memory serves me right!

Attached: image.jpg (688x688, 93K)

Didnt they say more Rs than Ds were in on this? It was something like that. I forgot how they phrased it!?

It was a lot of BS but your facts are just not right.
>claims his name is Luke
He didn't say his name was Luke, that was what the presenter said they would call him, asked him if that was OK.
>biggest most secretive hit jobs of the 21st century
Yeah, a 20-something no-name staffer? Not so much. Bragging to other operators about whacking some nobody isn't a huge stretch, but it does seem odd, and not for the reason that it's a huge hit job, just that wet works in general are best not discussed
>Direct contradiction of Q
So fucking what

He said Rosenstein and others were making a power grab, regardless of the party in power the info that Seth had on the thumb drive could be used as leverage. He also said that he took a polygraph and gave testimony to the secret service, but didn't go into detail aside to say people should ask for it to be released. I felt like the whole thing was a larp, he got real shifty and defensive when being asked direct questions, almost sounded like some user on here just making shit up at times.

It wasnt MS13. And it wasnt Russia he said but is linked to russia for money laundering the glow in the darks were doing with Russia. Listen to it for the good new info!

Bamp for COCAINE

Rs= Neocons. he said all those dark groups were republicans. doesn't surprise me

It's a non-partisan deep state operation. They blackmail both sides and let tge hitmen slide with the power of attorney general looking the other way. Besides the fun when all this comes out and FBI is destroyed, this in going to make one hell of a movie! Do your research now bros. Take notes and write a book after the day of rope
-profit??
We're in the thick of it! Shit is slid hard. Rosenstein! Rosenstein! Rosenstein! He didn't need to say anything else. Since bush 2 they've been making hits, and you know it. Nobody is cocering this. It's our job now. For Rich! For the U.S.

okay, so if the conference was the slide, then that must mean it was the strzok thing that was being slid right?
Right?
What happened with that?

(((jason goodman)))
(((crowdfunding)))
don't forget to support us on patreon dot fuggg

Attached: misdirection.png (564x635, 191K)

>know names
>claim to have proof
>I must bait and not say anything

It's God damn kimdotcom tactics and you guys are all being misled by fucks who want your views/clicks.

Attached: Seth-Rich1-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 660K)

Corsi is a shill
This shit is meant to discredit real Seth Rich investigations