I want to become a normie again

Doubting everything and anything, rejecting the civilization-wide consensus, challenging mainstream trends, criticizing the powers that be, seeing conspiracies everywhere, knowing that this world is completely and utterly fucked and is on the verge of total collapse, is just far too exhausting and damaging to a man's mental health.

In short, I am tired of being woke. How do I fall asleep again?

Attached: F97196AF-F83B-4560-8470-395350617545.jpg (276x183, 7K)

I went to Jow Forums and found a new hobby that wants integration and we don't care about politics.

4/20 24/7

become a traditionalist instead

Attached: febe555b0b84cea6472f7efb1841955bcdc60f82451741acf212642252aca37a.jpg (724x752, 62K)

me too

i do dont work

Watch the movie again, you clearly didn't understand that you can't. You can go back to it but with your redpilled mind so it is unbearable and you go back to drinking semen in the dark all day.

You can't puke up the pill.
You have to go all the way.
For you are,
the One.

Stop coming to Jow Forums. Watch TV. Relax. Find hobbies.

Get a job

> I want to become a normie again.

You can't. In fact you never were a normie, you were always having to pretend just so you could fit in.

No cypher is right. The steak tastes like steak to him. There's no point in living in a bleak world if you can just enjoy the bliss of ignorance.

Attached: cypher-main.jpg (825x464, 27K)

You can't

Remember you're here forever!

Give yourself over to Christ.
Let the holy spirit fill you.
Eat from the tree of life.

Welcome to Jow Forums. You're here forever.
>therideneverends.jpg

Work out, go to sleep early, get up early, start a family.

>How do I fall asleep again?
Stomp a whore to death and then set fire to your boss' horse.

IF you want to put yourself to sleep, go ahead. Because that is what cypher did.

be more selfish and enjoy watching the world burn home slice shits great

Once you come here, you can never leave
>REMEMBER, YOU ARE HERE FOREVER

Attached: Shinji looking over the city EP 26.png (1436x1654, 1.75M)

But he's eating the steak knowing that irl he's fed by a tube in a pod filled with goo made of people's remains. A human being can't live with that his whole life.

if you truly knew, you would not worry or doubt.

only through Christ can you be reborn a normie

go forth and spread the white seed

better remove your genitals and take titty pills if you want to go back to sleep

You cannot. Once you see the truth the only way back is through denial which carries the heavy price of being even worse for your mental health than seeing the big picture anyway

stop worrying about politics, stop reading social media (where everyone reposts political outrage, no matter left or right)
be more grounded in your real life, focus on the things you personally can control
basically what all the normeis in EU do - living in their cosy small communities not knowing about being replaced with imported savages until they get hit by a truck of peace

thats a shitty way of dealing with it, I would rather fight and die than be ignorant of a potential truck of peace for the rest of my life

You can't go back, you've already started using your eyes.
Believe me, I'm the same way. Recently went down a bunch of rabbit holes and it made me question everything and has made me angry and frustrated with he state of the world we really live in.
Remember, you're here forever

Attached: 1522712683362.jpg (500x500, 208K)

unfortunately its impossible.

Would you fall in love with a 300 lb behemoth? Because that is what awaits normies here.