What's the deal with Denmark?

It seems like a pretty fucking based country from an outsider's point of view. N.E. perks of beautiful/intelligent people, highly developed social democracy, wealth, etc. and yet they don't allow waves of rapefugees and seem not nearly as cucked as Sweden/Germany/France/etc. Norway and Switzerland maybe are the only other countries I can think of that might compare.

So what's the deal Danebros? Redpill me.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png (2000x1514, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY
youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4
youtube.com/watch?v=lhMDbHiz_wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eGCMfoimXvI
youtu.be/tFB6of-2QpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2IKU5W6fhlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Denmark have only two big cities, copenhagen and aarhus. It leads to the degeneracy being somewhat confined to only those cities and rural, danish nationalistic values remain in the smaller towns.

Attached: comfy.jpg (796x642, 199K)

because we are trying the rapefugees we already have to go to work and learn Danish, even those who have lived inside their basements for free because they are "sick" for 11 years and still can't Danish.

>t.

Attached: 1528724073762.png (811x628, 93K)

Denmark is absolute shit

Denmark is my favourite Scandinavian country :3

Danes are fucking weird, all of them are either drunk or on drugs.
Even the Danish prime minister is coked up.

Attached: 1600963457.jpg (960x928, 60K)

lmao, sorry for all these mistakes from the other reply xd

Holger Danske will crush sacareens once again. God bless.

Attached: Holger_danske[1].jpg (433x600, 343K)

Is there any chance I can get a Danish waifu considering how much competition there is?

Attached: 1407510609943.jpg (981x2532, 938K)

hes semi-quasi-based at most
describing denmark is this:
Denmark is a lesser version of western Europe, including lesser problems, and somehow more and less nordic, than the other nordic countries at once

Also it's just a matter of time until, we get as bad as norway, and then as bad as sweden

6 million people, 80% have a -sen last name e.g. Nielsen, Hansen, Madsen.
Enough people to avoid inbreeding, and still retain a close ethnic population..

DELET DIS NAU
also, can't you just be finish or something?

Fuck off, we're full baltic nigger.

I've been to Copenhagen a couple of times and thought it was one of the most beautiful cities I've seen. All the old palaces are incredible and it seemed to actually have an identity unlike New York, London, Paris, etc. I didn't really see the nightlife though, I'm sure there's plenty of degeneracy. Christiania was pretty fucking disgusting. I like to think that's the exception though.

Attached: Freetown Christiania.png (789x526, 1.11M)

>Visiting the degeneracy capital of europe.
Next time, come roll in the dirt with actual danish people and not the cheap-sweden hybrid, that somehow manages to be worse than the actual swede.

the principality Christiania, don't even like the freetown place inside of it
its a normal principality, where kids live and there are ordinary schools, its just the small drug place that ruins it
the ordinary place is comfy, with trees, so it feels like you are in a smaller city, kinda

Hvad med frederiksberg?

Aalborg Odense Randers der er mange andre.

Its probably the women who don't want kids, not the men. She ain't going to want to have kids with people who look and smell like shit

If you stay out of Sjælland it's mostly alright.
We lack the beautiful nature of Norway though.

>She ain't going to want to have kids with people who look and smell like shit
kek

Attached: 16009518222.jpg (826x826, 110K)

danes claim to be "based" but this is what they show danish children in television.

Attached: 5001285257.jpg (600x336, 47K)

Not being as bad as sweden = based?
Plenty of subanimal niggers all over scandinavia.

Would be better with some semtex.

Based Denmark:

youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY
youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4

Attached: Stockholmer genocide best day of my life.jpg (1162x850, 637K)

>all of them are either drunk or on drugs
you make that sound like a bad thing. What do you want? Drunk Danes or arrogant Swedes and autistic Germans?

get highly educated and lots and lots of money. Be handsome and interesting.
That should do it.

>I've been to Copenhagen a couple of times
why? Its a shithole and I should know since ive been living in the center for nearly 10 years now.
>Christiania was pretty fucking disgusting
well its the worst of the worst when it comes to fucked up hippies and migrants selling drugs.

hvad med det lort?

yeah well and they also send hate crime stuff like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lhMDbHiz_wQ

the old swedish nobility is dead
their monarch is a descended of a french general, who they took as king, instead of one who actually had royal relation
the french general is just an ordinary fag

do you have any greenland eskimos moving to the mainland?

Frederiksberg er den eneste rigtige gode del ved kobenhavn, siden det ikke rigtits er en del af kobenhavn

yeah, they get drunk and thats it
their home in greenland, they get drunk and beat their children and rap ethem (eskimos)
and then there are the 10% danes, and norwegians, who actually make the place run

Who finally a dane thread, I feel at home, at last.

So let me give you the run about Denmark. Our culture is progressive and releaxed, it stimulates to bring the best in people.

Our values are as following: friendliness, politeness, transparency, justice, helpfulness, decency, minimalistic, live in the moment, hygge, and jante-law.

Our economical model on works because of our stimulating culture as a key suppliment to make it all work.

We have some gangs of somalis, arabs and gypsies respectively. There's a bit of a drug problem among our youth, and there's a housing bouble in Copenhagen.

Attached: Moseby.png (388x406, 189K)

you can't say this, delete it now
we get a lot of people who want to live here, because its a good place, but we import to many niggers and sandniggers sadly

A lot. They mostly keep to their own kind. Many are alcoholics. Many hate the danes.
A colleague of mine is from greenland. She is the most racist person i know

. gg / sNHM9?
?=m
server is only for scandis

Eskimos come in two different variants: Drunk and useless or extremely based and racist.
No middle ground.

>kobenhavn
>not oe, in lieu of o
Danish imposter, or from Copenhagen. (It really doesn't matter.)
And of course, (((frederiksberg))).

We should thank Loyal To Family, because of their stupidity and need to stay in the spotlight, more danes are opening their eyes to what is happening.

>waves
They already have plenty
When will you niggers learn that eurocuck nations have tiny populations so even moderate numbers of shitskins cause a balance issue
Danes have stopped letting them in so they can force the ones already there to integrate (kek)

>joining a indonesian tumbleweave washing forum's discord but where people talk swedish.

That's because they are collectively depressed because they aren't our Viking anymore
Their very blood boils when they do not get to fight, hence they do drugs or get drunk to dull their senses
And scandis are still buttmad they handed you your asses instead of just respecting their ability
Here, have better version

Attached: Ogier the Dane.png (1280x896, 598K)

tfw proud danish camping tourist...

End of July i go camping there again at the north sea.

however most danish people are very tall so my chances on finding a danish girl is very small.

Attached: 1524888455469.png (865x526, 36K)

It isn't hard, Danish women literally see fucking as a hello.
They will fuck your brains out at their place before they'll go out with you for coffee. Not even joking

So Norway is fucked too?

At least we can still call people fat, and haven't butchered the language so instead of fat, they are now Thicc and attractive because not letting nigger-culture dictate your vocabulary is racist.

Go prep for jamal.

prov og snak dansk, tak
når vi ikke kan gå af med romæniske ganstere fordi deres fænsgler ikke er gode nok, er der nogen galt
glad du ikke kommer
im not tall as well, but hey
there are many german campers, and many cyclists, you guys are awesome
and thanks for bordershops :)

Any dane anons who wanna hang out sometime, I literally have no friends, the only person I ever talk to is my therapist 1 hour a week.

Holy shit shoot that thing before it infects you

please jamal, don't come here

Nigger, no its not the better version. I'm sure if you read a few more paragraphs on (((wikipedia))) that you'll understand.

t. assmad Bong that still can't get over the fact the Danes have ruled over you your entire existence

>0.2% blacks
>2% North Africans
>3% Middle Easterns
>1% East Asians
>1,5% rest of Asia
Listen mutt, I know we got our problems but I wont listen to shit from le 56%.

gg / sNHM9?
m=?

based and redpilled

when I become a rich I will retire in a small house at the danish north sea

Attached: 001_26-0687_002_006.jpg (1000x670, 178K)

Why the fuck haven't you forced them all to leave yet?
Literally your rightful clay, you were there first

>and yet they don't allow waves of rapefugees
They do allow them in but they take a lot of measures to prevent parallel societies/isolated subcultures from forming as well as discouraging dissent and general sandnigger fuckery

Stuff like taking refugee/asylum seeker children and placing them in state programs where they're taught everything about Danish culture and values (I'm pretty sure this is a thing, would appreciate if a Daneanon could back me up on this) and doubling the sentence of any crimes committed in refugee ghettos

Don't worry, there is no longer any landmines thanks for allowing us to use your children to clear the minefields Hans.

A lot of young danes speak with an accent usually associated with shitskins. They hear shitskin "artists" singing in their broken danish and try to copy it. I cringe when i hear white danes speak like that

wew, that was deep . .

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

complete horseshit, were you in Nörrebro or some other degenerate place?

because the eskimos are okay, and we just settled there with them.
what you say is true, islandbro
if you're gonna buy an allotment or cottage, you have to be a danish citizen. unless you're gonna buy an house

min lillebror snakker sådan, men det er også fordi han spillede hårdt, or har en iq på noget med 80

eow, ORALE, halla halla, shababs

>prov
proev*
Moot (skide Svensker) fucked us by not allowing the glorious Danish alphabet to be used on Jow Forums.

>Another Tysker fell for the Dane kikes trickery
buy our wares and beer Tysker!

not really fucked but worse off than Denmark politically but better off demographically (not by much though). I am sure the Norgebros will make it through this shitty time though.

>Believing propaganda
Jej, why are you two salty? I wasn't insulting I was stating what your current situation is(and why it's dumb to try)
I like Danes despite your few flaws, why do you have to dislike me?
No, aesthetically it is the better version

sounds a lot like alaskan natives then. are they considered full danish citizens or no?

er der noget specielt ved Frederiksberg da ??

Join den der discord som altid bliver delt.

Ja, to sek, må lige lave en discord, har ikke brugt det I lang tid.

Capital for a few days, so yeah definitely

this is the peak of danish "music", kek

youtube.com/watch?v=eGCMfoimXvI

Attached: 1500127575.png (165x194, 9K)

No you were definitely there first, they settled another part of it later on
Only reason it's technically theirs is because your people died out due to shit weather and lack of new people coming(also Christianity got adopted)

they are full citizens, they are part of our country/kingdom
ja, det er det mindst cuckede sted i hele storkobenhavn, som faktisk ligger midt i kobenhavn
du kender nok kobenhavn som én ting

desu the norgebros settles there first
then we took it after we made them independant, and they got taken over by the sweden
delet
gg / sNHM9?
m=?

Eskimos are our autistic idiotic little bros. They dont know what is best for them and they clearly would run their society into the dirt without our oversight. But they are here to stay so deal with it new worlder.

I dont dislike you personally user. But the amount of shitposts and utter "muh white", "more than you muhammed" and shit like that from US flags gets to me after a while.

They have danish CPR numbers (central person register) and get the same benefits. Free schools and hospitals. The police on greenland use danish uniforms

because our country has been a country for literally 1000+ years (somewhere around year 700-800) and therefore is simply just more cultivated in social norms and identity.
USA is still in its baby stages of being an actual country, compared to so many Europe countries in general.

>mindst cuckede sted i hele storkobenhavn
>Finsensvej

Attached: 15008257982.png (593x580, 621K)

>are they considered full danish citizens or no?
they are Danes by law if not counted as such ethnically by our state. They also have 2 seats in our parliament reserved for them.

if you're into grenade attacks and rape gangs, sure

Question for you Danes. How is the cost of living on an advanced social democracy?
The impression I have as an outsider is that you have a lot of basic expenses taken care by government (healthcare, education, etc), but the cost of living is high because of taxes. Is this true or just a meme?

And here is yours
youtu.be/tFB6of-2QpQ

>this is the peak of danish "music", kek
wrong! This is however:
youtube.com/watch?v=2IKU5W6fhlI

Okay, only info I know about it is from an early 90's shitty bong documentary so I'm sure they got tons of stuff wrong as they are English after all
About 1/3 of US flags here are proxies user, you must remember this
Also remember that we are a great nation and that generally tends to cause people to brag even if they shouldn't
I am angry that anyone would talk shit about you though, literally one of the few Euro countries with some balls

39% minimum taxes, and even welfare or student stipends are taxed - everything is taxed, and taxed hard.

>Our economical model on works because of our stimulating culture as a key suppliment to make it all work.

it works, because the population is largely homogeneous, and a not excessive amount of slackers leech of the generous welfare system. for now.

i hope you can see the difference.

WTF? i can usually understand Danish but this is just gibberish to me.

Attached: 90.png (575x575, 52K)

We we're far more nationalist and anti-foreigner before, Jews and WASP have ruined this with social engineering and supplimation of our culture with Christian "culture"

det eneste rigtig dårlige sted er nord-west
det ligner ikke resten af frederiksberg
alt i nord,syd og ost frederiksberg er bedre end næsten alt andet i kobenhavn
everything is more expensive, but it doesn't mean that you can't buy it. expensive things are expensive, and cheap things are cheap, but if you buy too much of anything, it more quickly becomes expensive in denmark. because of tarrifs and other taxes
mæ å min kadet
langt til koffenhavn

>I literally have no friends

jesus christ, don't work in advertising

Ved ikke helt om det er mig der er retarderet, eller om din invite ikke virker.

Attached: discordinvitenotworking.png (575x495, 29K)

that looks like a vacation home

Normal income tax is about 38%. If you make more than 500000 a year, taxes are more than 50% of the amount over 500000. With all our hidden taxes, the average dane pay about 45% of his wages in taxes

It's part of our culture, we value honestly, unlike you kike-like back stabbing anglos.

Attached: eternalanglo.png (639x360, 268K)

>the cost of living is high because of taxes.
taxes are some of the highest in the world. Our income is also very high so the prices of general goods are also very high.

I can
Danebros, pls give me good Danish folk music to enjoy pls I like your language almost as much as I do Norwegian

its synder-jysk.
its a lot frisian-influenced i think, because there once was a frisian language in the south of our country.
also many have super heavy accents, and its a dialect, including, the amount of words they use, that isn't in a danish vocabulary any other place
Some old people in denmark, have been trying to do a encyclopedia on every single dialect, and accent in denmark, including every single word that dialect uses, that the rest of the country doesn't.
our language in different parts, have had lots of times, to make that up, considering how small we are

America stands with you in your hatred for the beady eyes scum

That just means inflation user
You know this

>It seems
do some fucking research
better yet go back to /b/

du skal ikke skrive "?" du skal bare lave et "m" til sidst.
så efter "9" laver du et "m" og det er det
folk music :/
search "kim larsen" and "gasolin"