Democrats call for Trump SCOTUS nominee to be disqualified for calling Hillary a bitch

Its over.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-10-12-36-31-1.png (1073x1400, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/07/in-a-year-child-protective-services-conducted-32-million-investigations/374809/
aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/child-abuse-and-neglect-statistics
archive.li/fFzOK
stopkavanaugh.com
stopkavanaugh.org
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of people have called Hillary Clinton a bitch. This is just pathetically sad.

now he has to win

this timeline

Attached: hej.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Sounds like he knew her.

They would have to disqualify every single American man and woman who has been alive at some point in the last 30 years.

And probably at least a plurality of non-Americans.

What is free speech? Im sure Trump has called Clinton a bitch, and hes President.

>(((((book claims))))

Attached: real tired of this shit.jpg (600x378, 77K)

And now Flynn just flipped on Trump. Wow yesterday felt so amazing, so much winning now today it's all lost. Flynn BTFO Trump, SCOTUS pick won't be boted through and Trump will probably be indicted sometime this month. Sigh.. think it's time to move on from Trump and onto our 2020 candidate. Who do we want, guys?

That makes him even more qualified.

>A lot of people have
Including Hillary Clinton

*voted

Ugh my hands are shaking too much.

>book

books don't claim things, authors do. Who specifically said he called Hillary a bitch?

>Who do we want, guys?
Trump as dictator for life, no more elections, and gas chambers for you lot. The usual.

THE HORROR

Why? Since when does calling a bitch a bitch disqualify you from being on the SCOTUS?

Yeah but he's being indicted. It's time to move on unless you want us to be back under Democrat rule.

Well she is a bitch

Attached: Arnold_rimmer_salute_gif.gif (500x250, 921K)

It’s David Brock’s book

Attached: 755CCE51-0B83-4E59-B0C1-5F3A24585944.jpg (537x321, 57K)

>because I didn't know what else to do
lel

It is highly inappropriate and not befitting a Supreme Court judge. Can you image Ginsburg calling Hillary Clinton a bitch? QED.

You got proof of those claims, sweetie? Didn't think so. We can't have a guy who calls the opposition party a bitch. Clear conflict of bias.

mfw some cunt near me still thinks the Clintons are good people

Attached: 1530832604752.png (659x525, 166K)

>mouthed
So he didn't actually say it. Why does the left lie so much?

Or Trump a orange lard ass

Our new Supreme Court Justice says you can't indict a sitting President so tough luck faggot, it's the gas chamber for you.

He's not wrong.

Smart man

HO LEE FUQ! We actually have honest circuit court judges remaining?

>Can you image Ginsburg calling Hillary Clinton a bitch?
If she did I'd probably like her.

>Can you image Ginsburg calling Hillary Clinton a bitch?
I can imagine ever single American man, woman, and child calling Hillary Clinton a bitch, because she's a huge fucking bitch.

fuck off kike you aren't fooling anyone
trump 2020

Attached: 1529589746530.png (490x365, 124K)

Attached: 1525087705802.jpg (400x400, 120K)

if everybody does it its nothing special
/thread

Attached: trumpsup.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

>pick out a Hillary image
>open in MSPaint
>type "BITCH!" above her face
>watch the Left REEEEEEEE
#OpTrigger

Attached: Say+the+line+shill_9e30fa_6294507.jpg (539x960, 128K)

I would guar-an-fucking-tee that, at some point during the 2016 election, a majority of Americans called Hillary Clinton a bitch.

Womp womp
Made the right choice.

Wow a book gained sentience and started making claims about people

I wonder what the author thinks of all this

>book claims

The absolute state of journalism is truly gut retching.

ginsburg literally does feminist talks and says she has to resist drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4

Attached: 46575675768i5678456745.jpg (680x753, 64K)

I don't see why something someone said/mouthed over 20 years ago should have that much standing in today. Are the only people good enough for the left people who have a history of being perfect from birth to death?

I have a friend who was pretty high up in Hillary's campaign team (2016, not 2008) and I've directly heard him call her a "bitch" multiple times.

She literally is a bitch.

This story is a nothingburger, and will only make Kavanaugh that much more popular. Newsweek is an absolute joke

Attached: IMG_4310.jpg (449x295, 60K)

Kavanaugh should be disqualified just for having made that statement. Sounds like the beginning of Pruitt's resignation letter. I think Trump is pissed, though, that Kavanaugh skipped over the part where he was supposed to say it's a blessing to serve Trump.

Attached: 23535645.jpg (700x400, 66K)

>A book written by some nobody "claims"

Wow, now that's what I call fake news!

>Democrats call for Trump SCOTUS nominee to be disqualified for calling Hillary a bitch
>Its over.
He should say that he only called Rosie Odonnell a bitch.

true and accurate statement. The man has high integrity.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 45675468754678567.jpg (564x282, 20K)

Damn, wouldn't have posted exactly what you posted had I read this. Sorry fwend.

Judges don't serve the President you fucking dipshit.

>they're so desperate they're willing to try this failed strategy again

All the manufactured outrage over "grab em by the pussy" didn't stop Trump from becoming president. I doubt someone calling a woman loathed by most of the world a bitch is going to have much of an effect.

Ugh, what an insidious cunt. Great example of a statement that superficially sounds altruistic, but is actually extremely dangerous and revealing of her view on government's role in society.

and how many people do you know that did get seperated from their parents ...... and have alot of difficulty remembering or talking about it..........

Attached: 123454356.png (689x473, 97K)

see : Judge that blocked Presidential Executive Order about reuniting children with families

Attached: 535643657567.png (432x649, 423K)

Get fucked Kike, this is literally nothing and you know it. Keep grasping at straws.

Go on...…...

>literal hearsay
Low effort faggotry here.

>can’t have a guy who calls opposition a bitch.
Why not user? Do tell.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/07/in-a-year-child-protective-services-conducted-32-million-investigations/374809/
32 million times in a year does the american tax payer pay to have their own children raped and that number is growing because your all paying for it.

Attached: 1232135435645.jpg (655x1000, 289K)

theres only 52 weeks in a year how often do the child protective service agents need to meet up with your children for private interviews.

Attached: 1530678855299.jpg (657x527, 54K)

This, fpbp

>Who do we want, guys?

Attached: qq8wzMR.jpg (784x960, 49K)

I unironically predicted this earlier today. He'd get railroaded for once calling a woman a bitch. Holy shit.

Attached: 1474503046157.jpg (499x499, 74K)

Oh shit, WAT UP

Might be easier to make a list of people who don't think she's a bitch

3.2 not 32, nice misinformation. Also, of that number 2.5 ended up being nonvictims. Says it in the article.

I thought personal bias doesn't affect decision making according to dems tho

>according to sources familiar with his thinking

Now extrapolate those numbers puny brain.
one child getting raped by a CPS agent is one too many.

Attached: 123243534543.png (409x409, 174K)

>Democrats
They're not in charge around here, who gives a fuck?

>single article referencing a single person
>ALL THE DEMS ARE USING THIS ARGUMENT

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)

He could have called her a satanic murderous pedophile child-raping force of evil and he still would have been correct. Calling her a bitch was the gentlemanly thing to do.

Ya, you get caught spreading false information and when you get called out on it someone else is in the wrong. Great thinking.

Also it's not CPS raping the children half-wit, more misinformation.

Who the fuck in their right mind makes the claim that one rape isn't enough or that more children should be raped? No one.

aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/child-abuse-and-neglect-statistics
Also when less than 1% of the US population is called for CPS and when 1.4% of the Australian population is called for CPS your point holds no grounds. Seems more like you are paying for your children to be raped no?

Nah both sides use this tactic when it’s effective. If some dirt from years back ruins some lefty kike than so be it. Use it as often as possible. There are no rules in this game anymore.

how many children that get put into foster care suffer abuse then ?

Attached: 1529502803860.png (657x527, 55K)

hes just being unbiased and honest though. isnt that what we want from a judge?

The Republican Rape Camps are full of immigrant kids kidnapped by Trump. We need to impeach and get those kids back to their parents before they are too severely traumatized by sicko conservatives.

Attached: shame.jpg (955x497, 159K)

Hahaha why even report this

>"Who the fuck in their right mind makes the claim that one rape isn't enough or that more children should be raped? no one."
Then why are you defending the rapists ?
You mean the ones staffed by clinton foundation employees and CPS agents that are raping them ? The Very same ones that just blocked President Trump's Executive order to reuinite these children with their parents.
And you guys are just raping them infront of the entire world on camera being documented for historical reference.

Attached: 1524169168371.jpg (1400x978, 541K)

you fucked up big time.

Ok.
1. Why should I have to look up the stats for your country when you refuse to acknowledge that the stats for the US you provided were wrong?
2. To answer your question it is approximately the same percentage in the US as it is Australia.
3. Actually add information or don't bother talking.
4. Way to derail the topic from the SCOTUS pick and what he said 20+ years ago to CPS notification that you reported on wrong.

>judge
>being honest
Dats what they sposed to do doe

And That's a Good Thing

How the hell did you get me saying that no one supports the raping of children to me defending rapist? Fuck off you Ausie cuck.

Kavanaugh said that a sitting president can't be indicted, this is why Trump picked him. Trump is now being investigated for obstruction of justice for picking this judge.

Nobody said anything when Obama did this.

It’s just getting fucking started

I DID THE RESEARCH ALREADY FEW DAYS AGO AND POSTED AT 4CHN.

The thread: archive.li/fFzOK

The names of websites are usually stop(lastname).com, stop(lastname)now.com, ditch(lastname).com, oppose(lastname).com at some cases .net and .org are used too.....

Anyway, Kavanaugh WON and so some sites were already activated:

stopkavanaugh.com is up

stopkavanaugh.org is up (it goes to savescotus.org)

Spread the word.

>book claims
these books need shut the fuck up

Attached: rm.png (720x613, 413K)

blumph is finished for sure this time

Attached: 1259824878378.jpg (119x126, 3K)

He's not wrong. She's a cunty bitch, tbqh. Fuck her, and her shit family.

This man has probably referred to Hillary as a bitch more than anyone else out there, and he was fit to be the president, a job Hillary herself apparently wasn't cut out for.

Attached: wild bill.jpg (2000x1615, 1.49M)

good
he needs to be a good judge of character for that job

Killery is a fucking Bitch!!
Fact!!
Kek

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!

Attached: 1531244064463.png (1400x1050, 153K)

Would grabbing Hillary by the pussy qualify or disqualify him?