What is the most red pilled movie and why is it Sicario 2?

What is the most red pilled movie and why is it Sicario 2?

Attached: sicario-2-soldado-quad-poster.jpg (825x464, 121K)

>not angry birds the movie

Attached: 1488059947779.jpg (232x250, 6K)

Matrix

dunno about 2, but Sicario 1 was the best shit ever..

I saw it, didn't like it too much 2bh

implausible

shot in the head? lives?
come on

sicario first movie is probably my favorite of the last 10 years btw, but this one sucked

also, cia guy decides at last minute witness protection? couldn't have done it in teh first place? kill the little bitch and the dude you've trusted all these years? makes no fucking sense. none

shit script

It went through one cheek and out the other, the duct tape was holding his mouth wide open and the kid shot the duct tape exactly. Still kinda implausible tho

>Sicario 1 was the best shit ever
villeneuve is a worthless leafcuck piece of shit who never showed even an ounce of talent
kys, nigger

yes I got the mechanism

but the cartels would have noticed it too!

and shot him again in the real head

Made me want to acquire building materials and start on the wall.

>this opinion
>director of Blade Runner 2049

link?

Fuck out of here with your /tv/ memes.
>MUH DISHONEST FILMMAKING

sauce?

Angry Birds movie was red pilled as fuck. The imagery and message was amazing

Same dude directed blade runner 2049.

My father was shot in the head and not only survived but drove himself to the hospital. 3/4 of the original mass of the bullet is still buried in his head, almost 40 years have passed since the incident. He's alive and well.

for 2049, it's the whole fucking leaf species, that deserves total extermination
for the upcoming Dune, undoubtly botched, they will even deserve far worse
and so do you, niggering mutt

>implying the tasteless s°ytards at /tv/ wouldn't pay to blow that villeneuve monkey
fuck off there first, you memeflaggot piece of shit
I hope you get rape by a wild pack of niggers

He was shot in the mouth fucker!

This movie ties together all of the issues that relate to the clear and present danger Mexico’s corrupt government has become. It’s lays out how the cartels are now by definition terrorist groups, Islamic terror cells using Mexico as a entry point, and ties fast and furious in by showing these beaner fucks firing off rpg’s and trucks with mounted 50 cals (kinda like Isis).

Only thing missing was squad of gooks running around shooting chi com death rays at the cia glow niggers. This would have made it an all inclusive buffet of America’s biggest threats.

He was shot through the cheeks not through his skull so he easily could have survived, there are people who've survived being shot in the forehead.

Guy who did the new Blade Runner has good ideas, but unless he gets someone to regulate him, he'll always make mediocre films that have high-points.

God damn your dad sounds like a hard motherfucker.

But seriously, getting shot in the head isnt an immediate death ALL the time. Hundreds of different things could happen. Most of the time it is a death, but it is still plausible for someone to live.

>Matrix

made by two trannies. try again.

Attached: 138911736618.jpg (320x240, 23K)

>Angry Birds movie was red pilled as fuck. The imagery and message was amazing

oh look, it's this bot again

never saw it and makes no difference. shit movie is shit movie

see

No, The Matrix was made by two men with weird personalities and goofy haircuts.

>redpilled
>completely incoherent movie with shit story line

>9mm

They're trannies now user.

underrated

Attached: 1503098875845.jpg (650x366, 44K)

its called suspension of disbelief. You need to have some in order to watch movies. That's why they are movies, not documentaries. Enough with the reddit spacing

Taxi Driver

The price they had to pay for us to know.

>nigger frog jealous of the masterrace French-Canadian

nigger

>men

user, they've transitioned.

Attached: Wachowskis-FB.jpg (1200x630, 140K)

i'll probably pirate it. first one had some pretty solid action scenes and music.

>trijicon SRS
>army guy broomhandling
>illumination at 6 o' clock

2/10 would not operate with

Yeah, don't pay for that shit. 2nd one was absolute garbage.

first one was better

pls

The Big Short is pretty red-pilled, financial crisis 08. Spotlight, catholic church pedo rings and government funded subversion. Inside Job, 08 financial crisis.

checked

Anything with Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson.

Attached: snifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.webm (608x360, 342K)

Dark City