A win is a win

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/10/free-speech-3-d-printed-gun/
SAF founder and executive vice president Alan Gottlieb said, “Not only is this a First Amendment victory for free speech, it also is a devastating blow to the gun prohibition lobby. For years, anti-gunners have contended that modern semi-automatic sport-utility rifles are so-called ‘weapons of war,’ and with this settlement, the government has acknowledged they are nothing of the sort.”

Attached: printgun-640x480.png (640x480, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7ZYKMBDm4M
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=InYfu5hoV7c
youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGYUmYLhAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well post a linkt to the files already

how do we get these files to the brits so they can free themselves?

Check Jow Forums's sticky
for the wiki,
you'll be good a quickie.

It still wouldn't work. Britts are cucks who hate their country.

any restriction to weapon ownership is unconstitutional
any "law enforcement" of weapon owners exercising their rights is tyranny
prove me wrong
>Pro tip: You can't,

BTW bullets are hard to produce so you still have the problem of acquiring ammunition "illegally"

It wouldn't work because we don't have bullets next to the baby food

My point still stands

Real life wars will be fought with a futuristic looking gun called the liberator pistol
>Fuck yes

You guys regulate bullets too?

with the ruling the company is free to share the files online again

How is this surprising? They don't even let teens buy butter knives.

Pro tip if you want a gun go to the Isle of Man.

Just 3d print the bullets

Hopefully someone 3D prints a nuke and vaporizes 4,000,000 Amerimutts to give them a true taste of freedom

This is why any kind of gun law regulation is fucking stupid. You can literally print off a working gun from home. Even going as far as to ban all guns won't stop people from saying Fuck you, going home, and literally making their own gun.

Also I'm a 3d artist so this kind of stuff is super cool for me.

Dude like I said it's not that easy.
You pretty much need to be a weapon smith not to blow yourself up. Making bullets that actually work is an art from what I hear.
Most people (gun smiths/enthusiasts) don't bother making their own ammo because its just one of those things better industrialized.
Unless you own the machinery its just not something guys wanna do in their garage.

Attached: brexit.png (1241x263, 38K)

Not only that but even if you banned every single gun in the world somehow making bombs is a fucking joke.
A toddler could make a bomb with 50$ and a trip to the hardware store.

>settlement
not sure how this is in the USA, but in germany this means roughly: "Both parties agreed on certain terms to close the case, mainly because a win would likely have BTFOd goverments already unconstutional gun restrictions but luckyly the other party was a faggot not giving a fuck about freedom and only made this mess to gain fame for business"... ah, I might have added a word or two....

Bullets are stupid easy to make. Lead melts at low temperature and casts extremely well. Obvious noguns faggot is obvious.

Attached: 1509935650296.jpg (694x958, 236K)

>sport-utility rifles

It's not that easy, I've read into it.
Obviously I'm /noguns/. You pretty much need to suck a line of dicks for 12 months to get a bolt action in Canada. Getting a pistol takes like 2 years.

Get a fucking job you stupid gunnut

Its easy as shit to make bullets what are you talking about?

You're right, I can't.

tons of burgers load cartridges. loading is pretty easy. sourcing parts (if they were outlawed)? not so much

this is why black powder is going would be very important in EOTWAWKI

Also once you sign up as a gun owner in Canada you've basically surrendered your property to the police who can intrude in your home whenever they feel like it.
We need freedom. Please invade Canada these people are commies and traitors.

We're approaching the horizon of 3-D metal printing. This doesn't seem anywhere near as significant because we haven't reached that point yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7ZYKMBDm4M

We had the tech to FULLY PRINT a working 1911 5 years ago. Soon the schematics for full-auto sears, lightning links, and machine pistols will be freely available online for you to print as many as you want.

This is why Cody Wilson is so fucking brilliant. He isn't fighting against anti-gunners. He is making their position irrelevant and obsolete. And the floodgates have just opened.

Attached: 1531110913230.png (1783x1525, 946K)

Thats what I read. Apparently it's really easy to blow up the powder in your face or just produce subtier bullets that fizzle out or jam.

Freedom isn't given. It's bought with the blood of free men.

You will never be free.

You're fucking retarded, I've had my restricted for over 10 years and I've never once even got an email from the cops

Check out taufledermaus on YouTube

>Making bullets that actually work is an art from what I hear
You hear wrong.

At least we wouldn't need a permit to get nuked lmao

>implying /noguns/ have jobs or gfs

I actually have a job (I started last week). Thank you very much.

Yeah and you probably live in a rural area with 1 police station manned by like 10 white guys and 1 half native american.
When you live in pozzed cities like 90% of Canadians you can have the provincial, municipal, and federal police harrass you at anytime.
Canada's gun laws are KEKED - don't even defend it.
We cant even have 30rd mags. Jesus Christ.

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!...

Attached: 1531243566172m.jpg (1024x731, 114K)

even if you could print metal, it wouldn't be nearly as strong as milled or forged rifles, and would probably crack even with double thickness

desu just buy milling blanks if you care about producing legal ghost guns. it's easier, and the aluminum billet is probably cheaper than any printing material would cost

i don't trust people with a goddamn cuttlery, i most certainly don't want everyone to be able to print themselves a gun

>hur dur bullets are just lead user

Creating casings from scratch and finding/making reliable primers and gunpowder are the real snag.

>tfw you need a permit to buy a pistol

Just fuck my constitution up senpai

We're there already, it just needs to drop in price by about 10x
>youtube.com/watch?v=InYfu5hoV7c

If you don't trust people that reinforces the need for available weapons.

No man, its not nearly as bad as you think you obviously aren't a gun owner so don't talk like you know what its like to own one.

or with something like what came out of Southern Africa during the arms embargo years.
Receivers that can be made by hammering sheet metal around a mandrel in a garage. Barrels made from pipe with button rifling. etc.
Last thing you'd want is a liberator pistol in that scenario. They're fun toys and an interesting political statement that has caught the medias attention, little more.

Attached: cosmolineCandle.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Just drive to another state and bring it back lol

You're right user. However, the main benefit here is portability. We're approaching the era of being able to have a machine assemble a firearm for you from powdered steel.

The price for the tech has already dropped by 1-2 orders of magnitude since the early 90's. We're getting there.

I didn't read the article but that's how settlements work in the US too. Both sides sign a contract saying it's over, usually with one paying the other, and the other dropping the lawsuit or removing the opportunity to bring a lawsuit.

I mean a Markforged metal printer setup goes for about $10k-$30k. In 5-10 years that may drop to $1k-$3k.

I have friends who are registered. I read the laws.
I don't know what argument you're trying to make kike.
Canada can't own pretty much anything. If you can't own suppressors, high cap mags, automatic machine guns, or mortars/artillery if you really want, then your laws are kosher and $oy'd.
No go plink your fud at some cans in the backyard, cletus.

You and I never had to pay that price.

>buying a 3D printer
>wasting plastic till you get it right
>questionable reliability

Might as well just buy a hi point off some nigger.

Buy charcoal and plant fertilizer from Canadian tire. Leech the potassium nitrate out of the plant fertilizer and grind into dust, and grind the charcoal into dust. Mix. You now have gunpowder. Then all you need is the primer, casing, and the slug. Slug and casing are done via casting, and the primer is made of match heads.

Lead has a melting point of 620º. You can melt it in a campfire. Burgers have been casting their own bullets in pre-made molds since we were putting those bullets in Brits. Most gun enthusiasts reload their own ammo, and some have arrangements with gun ranges that let them sift out used lead from the back-stop mounds so they can recast them. You're an idiot.

>muh pearl clutching.

Attached: 1511671621784.jpg (499x482, 119K)

Unfortunately most states are like this. At least I can go buy a rifle or any other long gun without permits, its just pistols that require them. A law that should have never been passed and certainly never enforced. I fucking hate liberals.

Most of those products are made in China now so the chemical purity of any of the elements like phosphorus for example will be chink tier.

>Creating casings from scratch
why would you need to do that? You expecting post-apocalypse Mad Max world anytime soon?

>reload their own ammo
Wow yeah I'm sure thats easy. Try doing it in Canada without any bullet casings to reload without getting a year long registration course and permission by the police via phone call every single time you want to travel with your gun or ammo, and relinquishing your rights to private property through random searches of your home and gun safe.
Also if you have ANY prior relations with the police like suicide run ins or theft or aggravated assault GOOD FUCKING LUCK getting your gun registration.

It'll go fwooompf. Hell, you can reload a .38 special with just match heads and several hundred FPS. Enough to fuck someone up real bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGYUmYLhAo
So yeah, use your head, you always have options.

>print off gun
>kill guard with a rifle
That's the point at least for now until 3D printing evolves. Alternatively you could order all the parts you need except the lower receiver (what the ATF actually cares about) and just print that. 3D printed lowers can put through at least a mag or two.

pretty much everywhere does except the US

here they don't limit how many you can have or buy but you need a license

Technically it's unconstitutional. You could always just find a private buyer whos willing to sell you it off the books and hope he's not DEA.
I'm sure some guy at craigs list or a gun show will sell you his pistol.

to further clarify, anyone can possess ammo, but can't purchase without license

Ask auto shops if they'll sell you some old wheel weights. $10 for a 5 gallon pail is about right, that's all they're worth for scrap. Look before you buy, some places use steel or zinc weights, but industry standard was lead for decades. I wouldnt fuck with car batteries since they'll drive a higher price, the lead quality is shitty, nd the amount of material you'd recover out of them after neutralizing the acid (through discharge and baking soda) would make it pretty cost prohibitive. Probably too much sulfer contamination too.

Cases are die formed and your gunpowder will clog the shit out of your guns within a mag or two. Primer bodies are also die formed and powdered match heads are garbage for storage and leave caustic residue in the barrel. You've watched too many YouTube videos champ.

You're welcome, you dirty shitbirds.

Attached: print_a_gun.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

>using shitty weak black powder that's corrosive
>casting a case (good luck)
>using lead bullets that will foul the fuck out of your barrel

Nah I'm stocked, just seeing it from absolute worst case ban here or from the eyes of our freedom challenged bros.

thanks, Ricky
I know it can be tricky

that trigger is more likely to stab you than activate

Attached: 1385429287266.png (1600x708, 746K)

A bullet's pretty simple, though. While I do imagine it's not just as easy as producing some black powder and musket ball out of a hunk of lead, I don't think that this: is a statement that's going to be forever out of reach.
Bullets are made in factories the same as cars, the screen you're looking at, and absolutely everything else around you, and all factories, manufacturing plants or refineries I've ever seen are no completely unapprehendable high-tech Pentagon command center hologram shit, none of them.
They almost guaranteed, use the same crap in practice, that they made bullets in the 1910's with, only with a forklift here, a machine that presses 100 of them at once instead of some lever some guy pulls down, the lathes are more accurate, and something that sorts faster than 4 grandmothers waiting for social security can do, puts them in rows in boxes. All production scale crap in other words, a bullet of a certain caliber from 1935 isn't much at all different from one in 2017.
We have 3d printing. Imo, the next step a generation from now will be small scale chemistry and such.
All it'll take is the data for one reliable schematic and process out there, and a fabricator that's fine tuned enough to do it.

~~TL;DR~~ I don't think a person fabricating his own ammunition is like, some sort of sci-fi fantasy outside of being attainable soon. Hell if anything, at the very least it'd be no less reliable that fuckin' Remington .22 rimfires, and people can buy those by the thousands with a 100 bucks in their pocket.

Uh you can make bullets pretty easily.

>>casting a case (good luck)
>>using lead bullets that will foul the fuck out of your barrel
Jesus christ, the person you shoot won't know if you used homemade shit or Sellier & Bellot, they'll be dead either way.

Craigslist can't sell guns

That looks like the grease gun from cod 2.

That's what armslist is for.

Attached: OG grandpa.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

Everyone here is so sure making bullets is easy as cake but none of you are considering what its like to make them in a country asides to Canada.
Move to Britain or France and make some bullets with no materials from USA without getting thrown in jail and I'll be impressed.

You've been listening to too much "gun show loophole" media.
While possible, it likely won't happen. Private sales will still want a paper trail.

They dont let people search for sex there either.
CL becomes more and more shit over time. Selling or buying a car is about all its good for, even then its sketchy as shit.

Not required in WI

>to further clarify, anyone can possess ammo, but can't purchase without license
how about to make your own?

Not really. I browse Jow Forums a lot and have investigated most of your gun laws for all your different states.
It seems like you can buy a gun pretty easily privately without any record.
A lot of gun stores in constitutionally friendly states don't even ask for ID.
Any restriction is unconstitutional so you can always just choose not to observe it. Try to buy the gun from a dealer and just refuse to give ID and see what they say. Worse case scenario you buy it somewhere else.

>Private sales will still want a paper trail.
I only want the person's info for personal liability. I file bills of sale, but don't transmit the info to anyone.

I have to get going, but find the qtddtot on Jow Forums and post what you just did. At best, the bill of sale stays with the seller and that's it.

It's still useful advice for places with limited access to modern firearms and where gunpowder is behind licensing or certification.

Even in the UK you can get a percussion cap shotgun with no paperwork, the caps are the same but you need to hide any intent to use it.

Attached: d7a3970b-1262-47cd-9c26-6a32cc7ba735[1].jpg (700x465, 46K)

oh yeah, leafs are fucked

Attached: Ln9udmI.gif (220x220, 1003K)

Sell me a nuclear sub to overthrow the Canadian govt, burger bro.
I'll give you my ID, for ...
>personal liability

Attached: 1520655432137.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

And it doesn't violate ITAR?

Attached: n.jpg (436x259, 26K)

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

DRUM IT HOLDS FIFTY UH

Attached: your brain on lucky charms.jpg (1248x701, 116K)

>A lot of gun stores in constitutionally friendly states don't even ask for ID.
I've never heard this before, or of any state that doesn't do any background checks at all for that matter.

This
Jow Forums and their sticky wiki have nothing
FEED ME .STL FILES GODDAMNIT!

Dude there are plenty of gun stores that will laugh at you for providing ID.
Try Georgia or Arizona or Wyoming. Theres a list of the friendliest 2A states.

>I've read into it.
It's easy, I started making bullets when I was 16 off a pdf manual and 0 experience in metallurgy or gunsmithing.

Yeah and in Canada if you buy anything resembling the manufacture of weapons including raw materials in bulk you will have the feds knocking at your door.

Attached: 1520791245181.jpg (640x480, 159K)

The few whites left in Bongistan need a loicense to buy baby food.

Attached: 1531127779978.jpg (1200x676, 88K)