Illegal Border Crossers to be Charged with Felony

BAD BOYS,
BAD BOYS,
WATCHA GONNA DO?

Attached: 96E22011-0125-400F-954F-A3C99A76FD75.jpg (640x690, 166K)

OY VEY THIS IS BAD

Attached: jew_2.jpg (238x250, 10K)

For the first time, it's a misdemeanor (less than 1 year prison time) that you enter illegally and after that it's a felony.
8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

>lets make it more illegal, thatll stop em!

BUILD THE WALL

First offense should be a felony

Third should be the death penalty

First offense should be the death penalty.

It's 6 months first offense, 2 years (maximums) subsequent offensives.
We hardly ever enforce the law, because there's 11 million of these fucker in the US.

this

>be a bean and cross the border with no documentation
>government through taxpayer money makes documents for you now
>still not give a shit since you committed a major crime coming in here anyway and commit more crimes

imposing fines on criminals who break the law won't do anything or scare them away since they are breaking the law in the first place by coming illegally. They give no shits, and the taxpayer still loses despite the felony introduction. Border patrol is better off shooting all trespassers on sight.

Just shoot them when they get too close and call it a day.

It should be an executable offense

Then we catapult the corpses across the boarder as a warning to the other would be mexican jumping beans

You know, there would be nothing unconstitutional if the law was changed so they could be sold into slavery.
Business want the workers, they'd buy them and make sure they stay clean.
We'd have businesses that would capture them and submit them for due process. On conviction of illegal entry, they'd be returned to the business to sell as slaves.

I thought that was already a felony?

Sell them as slaves. You capture them, you get to sell them.

Only after the 1st offense.

Slave culture post-industrial revolution is a great way to repeat the mistakes of the past. End their bloodlines immediately.

Over 18 only. People who knowingly exploit it, such as human traffickers or people that would kidnap people have them cross the border illegally and then "capture" them, be removed of all limbs.

Its not about stopping, its capture tag and release.
Once we've tagged them, they will under no circumstances be able to become legit citizens ever.

Attached: 1529701853389.png (511x522, 535K)

We should take a finger each time they cross so we can see how many times they try :^)

>first offense
We need to simply wage a war. It would be faster and more efficient.

t. Enver Hoxha

Nice.

Slavery is just compulsory welfare. We don't want them here at all.

Great. more useless inmates for the tax payer to support.

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1278, 334K)

I can't believe it's not a felony. Jesus Christ.

>mexican jumping beans
Too bad they're not Mexican. They claim to be, so when they get deported back to Mexico, they only have one border to hop over

Attached: 1531161959296.gif (350x263, 1.99M)

Attached: jew vote.jpg (928x939, 195K)

Sell their organs then... They have two kidney and two lungs, they only need 1.

What sort of toll would this have on prison population and the cost of maintaining the prison system

I like this idea

Attached: FlatLivesMatter.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

I wonder (((who))) made this post...

Indentured servitude is not illegal in the eyes of the UN or any other human rights group.

WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

First offense should be death penalty and then we revive you and send you back.

>revive and return
I'm investing in medpack stocks right now

we'll lock up some more actual cartels members but it mostly just get's used as a tool
"sign the deportation papers and wave your hearing rights or when you get to the hearing we'll charge you"

I'm not seeing a problem here.

Attached: I'm not seeing the problem here.jpg (640x544, 92K)

Create a DMZ on the border.
Allow Jow Forums to hunt people in DMZ

Not bad

Cool so now MS13 wont be able to pass a background check to buy a gun.

Attached: d15_151578715787884.png (600x363, 227K)

how the fuck is it not a felony already.

Fucking beaners. It is a crime against humanity that will inherent the US, by no virtue. only by popping up diminished IQ bean fucks.

Check it out. It literally is not unconstitutional to capture them, give them a short trial, and sell them as slaves.
This would end Democratic support for illegal aliens, because slaves don't vote. Republicans would be all for it, because cheap labor supply. Put a surtax on slave sales to cover court costs, pay off the national debt.
When robots make mexicans obsolete, slave owners can just dump 'em at the border.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

Fuck pleas pass this shit!!!!!!1

It would be possible but not practically feasible.

Just send them back please. Keeping them in prison here sounds expensive.

Sure it's practical! Think of all the business that would buy them and the tax revenue collected.

They turn right around and come back again.
You're right, it cost money to keep them in prison.
So, sell them into slavery. They came to work, people want their labor, sell the stupid fucks.
The border crossings would stop over night if Mexicans knew they'd work for nothing.

Implementation would be next to impossible.

We've already sent people to jail for sex trafficking/slavery of illegals so no that precedent has already been set.

It's pretty insane that it's not already a felony.

It's about fucking time.

Well I don't want to feed them in prison for the rest of their lives. Just want them not to enter the country.

Do something about the anchor babies next

The child-separation detention centers could be Treblinka-tier death camps and I'd be ok with it

You can sell the children to the Democrats. I mean, they're buying them anyway and we all know it. May as well admit it and pocket the money instead of Mexican drug cartels.

I agree
Kill those traitors and drugdealers

Not sure they're required to give prison time to someone for committing a felony.

It can just mean they have a felony on their record so they can't become citizens in the future.

wait, it's not already a felony?
why are they called ILLEGAL immigrants if it's not a felony already?

YES

FUND IT

PASS IT

ENACT IT

ITT : Delusional edgelords

There are other ways to stop illegal immigration. First build a wall. You can't complain that poor spics cross over when the border looks like swiss cheese. It simply doesn't qualify as a felony, as much as i want to trigger the leftists, this is crazy.

someone need to keep the private prison system full at all time...how can anyone vote republican or democrat is beyond my understanding

Attached: 1530486727366.png (628x642, 187K)

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (400x224, 2.49M)

>There are other ways to stop illegal immigration.
Fine. How about a 50$ fine and a free ride back home.

Attached: 1495677774661.jpg (723x721, 125K)

Don't you dare!

Attached: 1524968252713.jpg (600x430, 33K)

1st time = 6 month Misdemeanor.
2nd time and after = 2 year felony

And they will still find a way to vote and collect welfare.

first time is a misdemeanor
second time they get caught it's automatic felony

They already get a $50-$250 fine for first offense and a ride back.
Your rides look like more fun!

A wall and instant deportation. No questions asked. I genuinely believe that some of them are good people who are misinformed and are used as a political weapon.
If you support this bill you're basically asking that your taxes go to feed millions of illegals.

Wouldn’t this give them right to a lawyer?

It’s a misdemeanor.

They already HAVE rights to a lawyer because of an idiot far left corrupt judge.

God I wish

>8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
(b) Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.
(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.
(d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud

Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

>felony is a silly way, guise
Nope. It documents their activity and make them no longer eligiblefor citizenship

This, they're H*ndurians or El S*lvadorians.

you guys are fucking stupid

you dont even realize this is just a hand out to private for profit prisons...

deport illegals immediately

hire enough judges to be able to process all the cases within 48 hours

this bullshit about keeping illegals in jails in america for years is just free money to private prisons and an example of corruption.

stop being retareded

From a utilitarian perspective, it is both cheaper and more humane to shoot any trying to cross the border now. It will save lives in the future. Wall, fence, spike pit, doesn't matter.

Its not already?

No no no. Let them build more prisons, then we finally finish building the wall, and we deport all the spics, there will be more places to put niggers to death.

Attached: 1451916498697.jpg (480x342, 30K)

100% retarded. African slaves have fucked this country up beyond belief, seriously fucking imagine if at the beginning of our nation's history they said "you know what guys? i don't like this slave trade business, let's just NOT import Africans, we'll make due with our European servants and migrants." Next to ZERO problems in this nation without niggers and NO jewish beat stick to guilt white men over. Why the FUCK would we do the same thing for mexcrement? That solidifies our route to getting BRAZIL'd.

I specifically said, when they are no longer profitable that the slave owner emancipates them and dumps them back on the mexican side of the border.
They don't stay.

They get deported, not imprisoned you idiot. INS precedes almost all charges, most certainly it would precede a felony for crossing the border illegally.

Attached: GrossOrneryHoki-max-1mb.gif (280x151, 860K)

Yes, stupid, we fucking tried that shit with Africans too and it 100% did not fly. By that point, certain parties knew they could use black niggers to take both physical and political control of the nation, and they are well on their fucking way, why grant them this boon? Oh, wait. I know (((why))).

>keeping illegals on prison for a year or more doesnt do shit
If you were shit poor, illegally crossed a boarder to make money to send back to your impoverished family and ended up in a penalty box for a year or more, you'd think twice next time knowing you've lost a year or more of wages.

Yay
I kinda thought it already was

They get detained for documenting who they are finger prints etc

okay, cut their balls off before you sell them. Problem solved, user. Do I have to think of everything?

Make it death penalty. On the spot. No trial.

>Still believing the Nazi "death camp" propaganda in current year

Attached: holohoax death camps disproven auschwitz.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

You are complaining about holding people in prison who are here illegally for a few weeks?

You realize they are breaking the law already, without making it a felony?

Tbh, I thought it already was a felony...

Attached: making claims.jpg (1023x731, 112K)

>Illegal
>become
>offense
how the fug does that work?

Attached: AndItsBeautifull.jpg (900x598, 115K)

That is fucking awesome my man!

Attached: 1484866619039.png (582x481, 28K)

should be a death sentence t b h

MEME FLAG, OPINION D I S R E G A R D E D

PLEASE GOD! MAKE THIS BILL A REALITY!

would this be retroactively applied to people?

Not true. There is nothing in the law that says you can't be granted citizenship if you were charged with being here illegally, nor is that being suggested.

Only specific felonies bar citizenship.