Make peace, not war

You white boys are alright

Attached: 6CF2D3B3-7ED5-481B-8544-BA3A2CC65F88.jpg (1280x731, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5UE8e2CbX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He cute

Fuck off nigger

Ok kike. You do realize these negroes aren't the problem right? Neck yourself.

>the hardest black pill to swallow is that the races must unite temporarily to expel the Jew. All problems stem from them.

Attached: 1531238779947.jpg (835x773, 333K)

You first nigger lover.

Become a nationalist and a traditionalist, dear nigger.
Let's fight globalism together.

spotted the shill.

did he died?

HE CUTE

Attached: 1528425945094.gif (775x510, 824K)

what the jew fear most after the samurai

>Obvious kike is obvious
Show your flag then memeflaggot

Attached: 1531193260466.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>hurrrr I dnt liek blk people because of their skin color

Attached: 90c9b7c8a0bb16b31f29e6e852cad2bd.jpg (2048x1536, 952K)

nigger

>You white boys are alright

Really? Because some whites are murderers and some are child rapists, and some are heroes, some are saints.

You want to make peace? Stop generalizing.

That shit was 100% staged.

Mr Body Massage Machine GOOOOO!.......

Errrrrrr what the hell?

Body Massage!

You realize the problem is that every non-white group is opposed to white people having their own spaces while and advocating for their race while at the same time advocate for their own race and their own spaces.

If blacks really like us, then they should support our ability to have our own space that is dedicated to our survival.

Attached: 1410468012471.jpg (593x338, 35K)

You are sometimes acceptable.

Attached: Mr H.jpg (480x360, 20K)

kike

Let's see that flag, kike.

Attached: 1394576901612.jpg (972x1382, 515K)

white-black vrs jew alliance when?

No, the problem is race mixing and the importation of africans that was promoted and funded by the jews. Niggers are like children. They should be pitied, not blindly hated.

Okay dude

youtube.com/watch?v=k5UE8e2CbX4

That’s a fake pic by the way, but I hear hitler was respectful to all the athletes during this Olympic Games.

Jews may have brought and owned the slaves, but what can we do about that now? The problem as we experience it today is that all non-whites will vote against the interests and wishes of whites while admonishing us for showing a spec of self preservation or self interest. What we need is an ethnostate dedicated to the future preservation of our race.

On top of that, you do realize the majority of white Americans have also been brainwashed into thinking negroes belong here right? By your own logic, we should also remove them instead of trying to reform them. I'm all for sending the blacks back to Africa, but it has to be done humanely as in helping them set up their own civilisation. These negroes have potential if they were selective with their breeding preferences like whites are.

See this

>Days without Jewish tricks : 0

Attached: hitler-and-owens.jpg (768x309, 40K)

>By your own logic, we should also remove them instead of trying to reform them.
So I'm not sure what logic you're referring to, as I haven't said what we should "do with them" in any sense. All I have said is we need a place for us. But no, we should not try and "reform them." They should live as they want to live. I do not desire to make them live as we want to live. We are not their masters or their keepers.

Nice flag, Moshe.

Attached: jew pets.jpg (575x602, 60K)

We did that. Its called Liberia they are free to leave at any time.

And you niggers are trashing anything you touch

No, you fuck off, "real" racist.

Attached: ghnKYS.png (367x366, 199K)

I'm referring to if you actually implement these types of policies, the majority of white America would be against you at this point unless it's done in a humane way. But hey, if you don't want any mainstream support from a vast amount of Americans, continue on. If you ran for office on these principles I would still vote for you as I did for Patrick little but in doing so I know would be throwing my vote away.

nigger apologist

Kike propogandist

Thanks, man. Can I have my bike back?

>You do realize these negroes aren't the problem right?

That's some gaslighting if I ever done seen some. They rape our women and children by the tens of thousands and you sooner would side with them and their right to stay here than with what is wrong and American to murder and mass deport them.

t. fag who thinks only the kikes are our enemy

Attached: 1526324227512.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

>strawman argument
>implying if you don't like niggers you're a kike

t. fake American fag

Fake, hitler just politely waved at him.

Flaggot.

You're making all sorts of weird assumptions about everything I say, and I honestly have no idea why. Do you do this with everyone?

Thanks man. It's white trash and niggers we need to worry about.

Literally 2 posts by this ID, that's it. + Memeflag confirms Jew shill.

Its good to know that neither of you fucks will ever hold any power in this country due to your lack of marketability and PR sense. It's almost Darwinian.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Every color in their place
An ethnic home for every race
If you stand with me, I stand with you, you want an all black land, I want an all white land, it is the same goal, for only the foolish claim supremacy.

You're 1 nigger out of 10,000 that doesn't hate whites. Nice try, kike.

Lol you're literally a muh optics fag. You're going to perish in the civil war like a dog. Conviction-less fake American who would rather let America turn into Brazil 2.0 than do what is right and what our founding fathers would do. It's okay mutt, you'll march yourself to your grave all the while saying "at least I wasn't racist!"