Here's what we should really be doing

Here's what we should really be doing.
Convince Muslims that child rape deserves death. Think about it. The Quran says that there is a marriage age. The Quran also says that criminal acts deserve death. I recall a hadith saying a rapist was sentenced to death in Mohammed's time. Children can't consent. Also, the hadith about the age of Aisha is false for several reasons, first people have explained for many reasons why it's not credible, but the mere wording of it shows it has to be false. Why would a woman burst out of nowhere and announce "hey guys I had my first sexual relationship at age x" that just doesn't make any sense in and of itself. Also the Quran teaches that quantity (be that of the people who believe such a thing or the time for which they've believed it) is not a valid argument. Here's just an example: 7:28"And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"" Know that the word translated by "immorality" here has a sexual connotation. In fact we should convert to islam and make groups of anti-pedo jihadis. That's real political incorrectness.

Attached: Xa7aGI6ID6ogbOteM1sUY1r9CxMuKOBLeJCp4WCAHV4.jpg (640x471, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/man-who-threw-acid-on-women-in-saudi-arabia-arrested-1.2057212
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attached: 0.jpg (400x400, 84K)

Attached: x3xtJoC3EI1XPbINiw5T_shahcheraghmosqueshiraziran1.jpg (750x500, 159K)

Cognitive Dissonance huh?
Just practice Islam properly, pray your five times and do zakat. Don't be concerned with this propaganda, Allah will know who his owns are...
Yes, Aisha was 9 and there is nothing wrong with that. Mohammed (PBUH) had to do it.

Kill yourself, kaffir.

We should not be afraid of what this kuffar have to say. Jews are responsible of this smear campaign, Aisha was the best of all women who cares about her age

Attached: 892y.png (351x434, 168K)

Kuffar is a plural, try again retard.

>yeah the girl was 9 our false prophet just HAD to rape her
Go throw yourself off a building you fucking parasite every last one of you will burn in Hell

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 39K)

Attached: acid-4.jpg (3380x2674, 409K)

Attached: acid-attack.jpg (800x534, 43K)

So either you're a paid shill to disturb threads or you have something clear to say. Say it then.

Attached: aisha-and-muhammad.jpg (627x400, 112K)

Attached: Naomi-Oni-crying-2.jpg (634x360, 43K)

Attached: Islam Cartoon Burqa Charlie Hebdo.jpg (450x564, 125K)

Attached: DSC_7627.jpg (600x397, 73K)

Attached: C7Jv0lOV4AAD1Mg.jpg (683x604, 55K)

>Hey pol, lets subvert the Muslims and turn them on each other.

This site is beocming more Jewish by the day.

Attached: untitled.png (264x191, 56K)

Attached: fb443559629af9d8b921fe6e6ac9cb6f.jpg (950x634, 118K)

>In fact we should convert to islam

Attached: stoppedreading.jpg (250x272, 46K)

>he isn't aware that once they've done the cleaning job they'll quickly realize that true islam was unironically the good side all along

Your life isn't that interesting, intellectual embryo.

Worshiping a pedophile.

>we're unironically the good guyz
>please believe us

Attached: PAY-ACID-ATTACKS.jpg (1200x630, 70K)

Attached: 005a4fd3559e009520bc.jpg (630x365, 15K)

Attached: 30kristof2span.jpg (600x330, 34K)

>literally tells people that pedos must be killed
>you're worshipping a pedophile

Attached: 1531264350731.jpg (368x158, 9K)

Attached: anotheracid.png (259x194, 43K)

Fuck Allah, les muzz retourner dans vos trous halal comme les parasites que vous êtes.

Find something in the Quran or even in the hadith that remotely supports acid attacks. I have the feeling that I'll wait for a long time, for you're a coward hiding behind men's traditions in hopes of covering the truth.

Funny, I stumbled upon the Christian version of this image for the first time earlier today.
I couldn't even look up "white Christian women" on Jewgle Images without a bunch of leftist propaganda popping up instead.

Attached: happymuslim.jpg (575x430, 25K)

Pour l'instant c'est toi qui parasite le thread, minable. Dégage.

>I stumbled upon the Christian version of this image
You faggots can't even tell a half believable lie holy shit i'm laughin

Attached: woman-acid-attacked-2.jpg (627x470, 79K)

Attached: peacefulislm.gif (2048x1536, 1.37M)

Thanks for bumping the thread, shill.

a french asking us to convert to islam... color me surprised bro.

Attached: happymuslim2.jpg (480x360, 10K)

The fuck is this. a Necron Invasion?

Non chien d'Allah

Attached: 92-239.jpg (1536x1564, 928K)

It's called beauty.
As for the covering of the face etc...it is, to be honest, a matter of interpretation. Go to saudi Arabia you'll see women with hair visible, and no one attacks them or whatever.

There is no beauty in dressing as a trashbag.

>islam is not about moderation

2:143 And thus we have made you a community of the middle way, that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you.

Try again, fail again.

I was referring obviously to the architecture.

>Go to Saudi Arabia no one attacks women there
Another lie.

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/man-who-threw-acid-on-women-in-saudi-arabia-arrested-1.2057212

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (615x409, 33K)

Keep lying piece of shit. You've already tried to excuse away raping children now you've lied about acid attacks on women. What's next hot shot?

Generally not the case. Fine I said it because I had read the words of someone who went there and said that, not verified it myself. Very convenient for you isn't it ? But you said "another" lie, which implies there was a lie before. Tell me, what lie ?

You must not know where you are sandnigger. This isn't some backwoods hillbilly muslim shithole where people won't call you on your bullshit.

If it's Islamic I support that it get burn.

>Generally not the case
Except it generally is. And you were caught in a blatant lie. You're not even good at lying. You fucking retards think everyone's just as braindead as you are. Fuck off back to the desert sandnigger.

You got satan trips because you lied about me having excused away anything like raping children. You're marked now.

“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”

― Socrates

Attached: f15867646_303.jpg (700x394, 41K)

>Except it generally is.
Do you have statistics then ?
It's obvious from the start of this conversation that you're the braindead one.

sorry habib can't throw acid on me like the little girls you rape fucking coward

Attached: Repent.jpg (552x553, 42K)

Attached: 90834092.jpg (736x736, 124K)

Why do you think you got satan trips ? Mere chance, hm ?

I'm not lying, nigger. The image is probably bullshit, but here it is.

Attached: 254537243.png (1024x768, 1.51M)

بقولك ايه؟ انت شكلك جزائري أو مغربي أو حاجة كدة، صح؟
عشان لو الحكاية كدة يبقى المفروض تفكك من ولاد المرة المتناكة دول عشان انت بتوجع دماغك وأنا مش هاين عليا انك تتعب اعصابك في مكان زي دة

All you have is either lie or misunderstanding.

Attached: acid-burn-muslim-woman-lying-hospital-994433.jpg (620x413, 59K)

I don't speak arabic.

Why not? Attention you Algerian or something?

No, just french.

Attached: ht_fakhra_yunus_muslim_suicidetk_120327_wmain.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Jews perverted Islam maybe more than Christianity, since they invented Islam.

By the way many french algerians don't speak arabic anyway.

Even if you revile the Quran you can't pretend with a straight face that it's been written by a human.

>he made a shitty meme in MS paint and thinks anyone's buying it
KEKUS MAXIMUS
mus*ms are the stupid motherfuckers on the planet

Attached: Iran-Acid-Victim-Ameneh-Bahrami-Before-After-1024-600-1024x600.jpg (1024x600, 110K)

But how? You're most likely not a native at least.

>بقولك ايه؟ انت شكلك جزائري أو مغربي أو حاجة كدة، صح؟
>عشان لو الحكاية كدة يبقى المفروض تفكك من ولاد المرة المتناكة دول عشان انت بتوجع دماغك وأنا مش هاين عليا انك تتعب اعصابك في مكان زي دة
put that shit in google translate and I got this
>listen? You are Algerian, Moroccan, or a needy person, right?
If the story is enough to remain disintegrated from the birth of the hard-boiled States, because you feel your brain and I do not live high you are tired your nerves in the place of Zaida

Attached: n7aNKSabLDzU0qQ9rARHOBvMa-nMydh7pd6aQlF5Jjs.jpg (320x212, 16K)

While it’s pathetic we have to use Muslims own teachings to convince them Child diddling is wrong I do support this and being able to understand Muslim faith enough to use their arguments against them is something I can totally get behind.

Yes I am native, "white" if you'd want to call me that, but I don't care all that much about race politics.

كسمك

listen? You are Algerian, Moroccan, or a needy person, right?
If the story is enough to remain disintegrated from the birth of the hard-boiled States, because you feel your brain and I do not live high you are tired your nerves in the place of Zaida

There! A rational person! You have my thanks bro.

Stop talking in sandnegro noodles.

Huh, I never imagined someone like you existed since 2015. Good to know, I guess.

Do a reverse image search on it. It leads to some retarded sites based around "muh Christian terrorism".
Not sure why you think I'm a raghead. I enjoy seeing your acid attack photos, and hope you keep posting them to trigger the muzzies and leftist atheists on this board.

>كسمك
>As a thickness.

I'm not sure what you are implying

Attached: pikachu_sad__c_by_ipowah-d3cw4oc.png (506x271, 191K)

كسمك

Is this just arabic for faggot?

Try it like this:
كس أمك زفر

>كس أمك زفر
>your mothers pussy is exhale

direct translations just don't work

Attached: 1459810213611.jpg (539x660, 64K)

Your mother's cunt reeks of fish.

Yep, it's another case of "Hey brutha, whatcha doin'?".
This is the "white Christian man" who carried out the hate crime.

Attached: 3253453.jpg (600x383, 32K)

I feel like a lot vaginas reek of fish my brother

Attached: jews.jpg (1000x1125, 60K)

Don't think about it too much, I'm just here to shitpost.

Just repill the Muslim's about the Zionist Jewish plan.

Were they reguard Muslim's as their warriors, and controllable.

Jew's are using Muslim. S to take over the y. Then, they will kill the Muslim's.

Each Jew is promised, that when they rule the world, they will have masses of land, wealth and 2800 slaves.

Show Muslim's quotes that say "Islam is Judaism for the poor".

Show them the parts of the Quran that are identical to The Torah .

Tell them the Jew's rewrote some of their religion.

Ask them, how Aisha managed to write a book, how did she become so educated and why was she allowed to write, explicitly, about mohomads sex life.

Are Muslim women allowed to publish books about their husbands sex life?

Maybe the Jew's wrote it, to make Mohammad look like a pervert. Just like them.

Is there any movement in Egypt for people to worship the old gods, from before when the jews took over?

Like, Europeans want to worship Norse gods, is there any movement in Egypt for people to start worshiping Horas the Sun god?

Attached: Untitled_a9fbf1_5768051.jpg (600x848, 50K)

لا تخاف منه الكلب أن معك

>لا تخاف منه الكلب أن معك
>Do not be afraid of the dog that is with you

Dog? your people fuck goats

Attached: 1457311414108.jpg (830x974, 221K)

Not that anyone knows of, no.
The only religions acknowledged by the law and the public would take seriously are the big three: Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
If you try to fuck around with one of them publicly, someone can sue you (especially if you're popular), and you can spend a couple of years in prison or pay a fine.

Every fucking time. Kek

That sentence is incomprehinsible in Arabic, he wanted you to put it in Jewgle translate.

أنت من مصر؟

Why don't you go back to the desert you fuckign shitskin.

Where does he say that children can't consent?

>implying I came from the desert
I didn't came from the desert but I'm now in a desert of intelligence. There are very few travelers here.