GET YOUR RACIST FINGER OUT OF MY FACE, THAT'S A HATE CRIME!

GET YOUR RACIST FINGER OUT OF MY FACE, THAT'S A HATE CRIME!

chicago.suntimes.com/news/man-who-verbally-attacked-woman-over-wearing-puerto-rican-flag-shirt-identified/

Attached: imageedit_2_3533069908.jpg (608x618, 63K)

We need more like this man. I've shunned faggots for wearing antifa clothing and anti American apparel while nothing happened. I've deported my "used to be neighbor" some months back. Ive called ICE on my wife's company and they had to rehire over 8 new people (she was my inside girl) Gotta get on the fucking ball with this shit! They want to harass us? Fine. We'll return the favor.

no

Attached: no.png (478x480, 213K)

You're doing God's work.

Sauce for the gander.

Forgot to add pic.
>ice.gov
No names just address and employer (if you have it)

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-205140_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 551K)

This is the list it gives you. Check the best one that applies.
AND.. YOU DO NOT NEED TO GIVE YOUR NAME! You stay completely anonymous!

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-205508_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 418K)

You can do home address, workplace or both.

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-205520_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 254K)

Glorious

Your the cream of the crop brother, oooh yeah.

Um no, you don't fly or wear another country's flag here. Should be an immediate deportation fts

obligatory fpbp

Can't find the video.
Anyone have a YouTube link?

This. People need to remember that Puerto Rico is not a US state. It's a territory. Puerto Ricans, their government, their culture, their flag... None of it is American.

Well I found the boomer

Attached: 1530849669258.jpg (633x640, 51K)

So was the rest of America before it was a state. Hell a number of states became states within living memory like Alaska.
Stupid faggot should get out of peoples lives, if you support this obnoxious, big government prick you must also support people who harass people who wear traitor flags

And by traitor fags I mean confederate flags

>get out if peoples lives
Tell that to those who publicly harass and humiliate people for being a patriot, standing up for the anthem, supporting their president or waiving their flag high and proud

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-030716.png (1440x2560, 827K)

>So was the rest of America before it was a state. Hell a number of states became states within living memory like Alaska.
>big government prick
What the fuck are you even talking about? Come back when you aren't under the influence, you fucking retard.

I've seen this person at Home Depot. He can fix anything. Seems like a good guy.

Peurto Rico's part of America. They can live here without a visa...

Attached: 2000px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_1938-1945.svg.png (400x240, 17K)

>peurto Ricans think point a finger is a hate crime
need to ship all these retarded monkeys out with the mudslime idiots.

Attached: yep.jpg (256x256, 12K)

It says "ICE" on his car, so he must be racist.

LOL

Did she mean "POLICE" where POL was behind the beam? Now she's on POL.

>verbally attacked

Have you noticed the kike media's latest favorite past time is to smite the random white for wrongthink?

Puerto Ricans are basically corrupt leeches like the rest of their latin bretheren only with the bonus of also having nigger tier IQ. They're not just corrupt but aggressively stupid as well.

In a whote society this is sumply known as berated, but we need to use nigger tier buzz words

>I bike through that forest preserve shelter all the time
>Literally a quinceanera every time I go by
It's a white area too...

Puerto Rico is an American territory and Puerto Ricans are American citizens by birth you fucking muppets.

No you're not this is factually untrue.

Why do you come here like it's your Facebook safespace? Were not the liberal media and only share the 5% of the world views and cater to the idea your actually an American. Welcome to the other 95% beaner!

Attached: download.jpg (450x311, 24K)

Puerto Ricans can be a bit of a pain in the ass. They are EVERYWHERE in the US. How does the island even have anybody left living on it?

Puerto Ricans are Americans.

>steal hat
>racist has hat stolen by anonymous legend
>criticize shirt
>RACIST RAPIST LITERALLY ATTACKS INNOCENT WOMAN, NAME AND SHAME

nigger stahp

I posted this like 2 hours ago. Yes. This is true. A Peurto Rican does not need a visa to live in the US. It's the same as someone from Texas moving to Arizona.

Then call ICE and find out. I'm 100% against illegals. Just trying to save you face. Puerto Rica is a territory of the US

No

Attached: 1527011116754.jpg (1024x800, 59K)

Puerto Rico is a territory of the U.S.
That makes them American.
Are you stupid?
>No, just racist!