Antifa beats ISIS

Antifa good. Antifa friend. Antifa fights terror home and abroad to keep us safe.

web.archive.org/web/20180710210800/https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/untold-story-syria-antifa-platoon-666159/

Attached: antifa-real-american-heroes.png (691x497, 120K)

More like A tifa get beaten by ISIS for being faggots

>ragtag crew
ahahhahahh

Aww, #fakenews
Same people who wrote about a gangrape that never happened lol

>had to be taught how to "slice the cake", or slice the pie in American lingo
>the article on them brags about it

I thought even normies knew how to do this. Jesus.

>antifa beats ISIS
Yeah thanks to the intervention of the entire western world.

>supplies, weapons, intel, paradrops provided by evil imperial western powers
>barely manages to keep Isis from regrouping in barren desert
It's been like half a year of zero other enemies and ISIS is stuck in a desert in a shithole nowhere, while the SDF still gets tonnes of gibs from the IJTF and air support from Iraq, and yet they just managed to lose oil fields to ISIS just fucking today. Meanwhile the SAA has been doing mop up operations and just last week declared the Deir Ez-Zor desert cleared of ISIS.

>commie shilling

They were just helping the Kurdish Worker's Party in Syria. You know those commies that commited acts of terrorism in Turkey, killing dozens of innocent civilians. They were really just fighting for territory, and ISIS hates commies because atheism, so they fought them too. Just different terrorist factions fighting it out. No need for mindless apologetics.

Attached: Elvis_D._Presley.jpg (200x300, 42K)

Fighting as a CIA proxy to own capitalism

Yeah. Nothing of value is lost there. Might be the answer to the commie problem: send them over into the meat grinder with the ISlamic State. But ((((Rolling Stone)))

Lmao are they really trying to change people's opinions on neo-bolsheviks by writing this story

That they were fighting ISIS was just incidental; they were fighting for anarchy more than they were fighting against anything. The westerners involved were likely trying to gain combat skills in order to teach them to far-left groups on return. The westerners involved should be arrested for aiding a terrorist organization the moment they get home.

Personally, I want to see the Turks destroy them.

yeah pisses me off. i bet it is largely euro antifa though

The Rolling Stone is awful jewish boomer rag not fit to wipe asses with

I've think the greater majority of volunteers are Turks. Probably Greeks are the second largest then Germans and Brits. French, Spanish, and American sprinkled throughout. I remember back in the early days when full-on nazi bloodlusters went to go fight for the kurds because they wanted to kill muslims. Funny how quickly that fissiled out.

Hope PMU/Hezbollah throw these k*rd loving kikes off a cliff.

Bunch of faggots did nothing

>Rollingstone
Don't these dipshits have any innocent college kids to slander?

Antifa is the very definition of chaotic neutral. It reflects their very teenage mindset as they have no clear identity as it is always constantly in formation.

On one hand, they are the deluded "freedom fighters" that seek liberty from prosperous and fortunate nations for trivial reasons.

On the other hand, they are actual freedom fighters who use their convictions for the greater good.

Very neutral and very chaotic indeed. An impeccable example would have to be their fellow radical left-winger, the late Che Guevara. This man committed uninhibited slaughter and was a nuisance to many nations...but he only did this after seeing the rampant poverty of South America.

Che was still a zealot, nonetheless. Antifa is a mirror reflection of him and is indistinguishable from Che.

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-234216.png (720x1280, 738K)

Uh no. Antifa were and are literally the violent, quasi-terrorist arm of both the communist party and the international. The brownshirts were a mere reaction to them.

But more than half of their chapters are non-violent and the whole of Antifa isn't even centralized. It's just a loose alliance that doesn't even recommend violence (half the time!).

Antifa is illegal in New Jersey, but nowhere else. Why? Because many of their fellow groups haven't even exploded into kid fits yet.

Just because a lot of bourgeoise rich kids like to larp along, doesn't mean the organization itself, especially the concept behind it, aren't what I described and dangerous. US antifa is a larp fest. Absolutely not in Germany or Greece. Especially the Greek anarcho communists committed and commit murder, assassination and "low-key" una-bomber tier terrorism on a regular base.

Attached: dfdfgdfsgsde34w32.jpg (640x793, 55K)

Harpenstein Anglecized his name?!?!?! Oy vey!

I totally agree with that.

Of course it had to (((be)))

Attached: IT'S.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>chaotic neutral
Yeah they're not chaotic neutral. More like domestic terrorists. They can do whatever they want with all that teen angst, I don't care how much they shit up the streets but they better not be there when I'm using them.

>a dozen people
>not sure if they killed anyone or not
psh

>Antifa fights terror home and abroad to keep us safe.
another proxy war

The Syrian "Isis Hunters" platoon is lower number than them yet did 10 times their exploits.

Attached: 1530702130943.jpg (960x640, 85K)