HAPPENING: SETH RICH WHISTLEBLOWER

youtu.be/odeiBxOYKmQ

Quick Rundown:

>Rod Rosenstein oversaw the assassination. You read that right.
>The assassination itself had nothing to do with Seth leaking to Wikilieaks per se, but they were concerned about the leaks initiating internal security checks because high level insiders were *ALTERING* e-mails (conducting very complex metadata/server hacks) in order to whitewash/erase illegal actions on the part of Hillary/the DNC etc.
>In order to avoid the security investigation, they killed Seth to stop the emails from flowing to Wikileaks; they then basically said "before we do anything rash and spend a bunch of money investigating these leaks, lets see if our recent 'security updates' solved the problem."
>Of course all they did was assassinate Seth. "Security updates" were just typical updates and bullshit to provide cover.

Feel free to add to this if you took the time to watch the press conference. This is the biggest political bombshell of the year and Jow Forums is letting this slide.

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE.

Attached: seth-rich-sitting-flag-landscape-600.jpg (600x298, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/amp.thedailybeast.com/seth-rich-conspiracy-theorists-event-fizzles-spectacularly
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Truth is coming

why do people always fall for "if its on the internet its real" meme

This is the biggest story since the Kennedy assassination, or at least it should be, if all of this is confirmed i wonder how the media will twist this.

was at work def need to watch this, I remember the day people put the pieces together why Seth was killed, and normies point to his drugged up family begging people to 'stop looking into' their sons death. FFS

I don't know but you still post here under fake flags

Bump

I watched it live I will do my best to summarize

>Jack Burkman heads investigative team
>recruits some dudes
>tries to sue DC police to release info, they don't
>one of the dudes he recruits tries to kill him (Kevin Doherty)
>ends up meeting with "luke" (dude on phone in conference)
>luke says he knows who killed seth rich
>luke says it's a DEA and an ATF agent working together, with a third civilian accomplice (3 people at time of killing)
>says he overheard them bragging about it to one and other and making fun of how he crawled away when shot and begged for his life
>says Rod Rosenstein was in on it or at least aware of it and presided over these dirty cops
>luke has heard of Kevin Doherty (dude who shot Jack Burkman), he was a lackey of these two corrupt cops who would do dumb shit for them because he wanted to join their agencies
>Luke apparently works in the financial crimes division and these guys work for the computer crimes side of things
>apparently Luke has known these guys for a while
>Luke says he has testified before the house intelligence committee and they have him on polygraph giving this information
>Luke says emails were being modified to change contents and classification level

No other verification was given, they said they will release more in the future. It was kind of a tease, but it might go somewhere. It's a lot of trouble to go through if this is just a bunch of crap, unless it is a diversion tactic to fracture the internet research efforts and send them on a wild goose chase.

Attached: 36894abdee6a206b97ea3c9a309bcfdfed7ad09607e5c260267e807c112a281f.jpg (1339x847, 317K)

Have a bump

Attached: world series.jpg (480x360, 19K)

and another

I watched some of that and the guy sounded like a LARPer to me

Thanks for the rundown.

yeah, but burkman's an idiot. if i were a whistleblower, i would never trust my life with him.
gateway pundit is even calling the conference batshit crazy. kinda what i expected desu.
i think seth rich was the leaker - but based upon assange and a lot of the leaked audio from wheeler, hersh, etc. which are far more convincing.

Bump for SR

The already leaker attested that he already gave all the info to the house intelligence committee under polygraph.

The leaker already attested that he gave all the info to the house intelligence committee under polygraph.

>fixed, whew

Bumpsizzle

bump

I've never been so disappointed
>he was crawling on knees
fuck off

bump for justice

Attached: HisNameWasSethRich.jpg (1190x595, 119K)

Good summary. It points at several power chip players taking orders from someone higher up than Rosenstien. But who?

Bump

Attached: 1531105885669.jpg (940x1024, 145K)

At this point the bad guys definitely know who "Luke" is. They said he's got armed guards at this point. I wonder if he's under witness protection? I'm not sure it would matter if the Deputy AG isn't even the highest level shitlist he's on.

This explains why Rosenstein was such a mess at the recent hearings. Some of the congressmen interviewing him know he's conspired to murder US citizens, and he knows they know.

Here's another view
>lobbyist Burkman calls press conference re SR
>rents out the small meeting room at Holiday Inn
>previous claims to introduce TWO witnesses is changed to speaking to one witness over a speakerphone
>Holiday Inn speakerphone confounds the crew and call is made to someone's iphone
>much hilarity as old fucks try and understand the new speakerphone technology
>Witness given the name of Luke
>luke relates a bunch of supposedly detailed info but can't answer common sense questions
>total waste of fucking time

now you know

i'm disappointed that judicial watch never followed up after saying they'd look into seth rich.

Why do you have a picture of what looks to be a random screen cap of a World Series that took place in the 90s

Listen you faggots. YES, Seth Rich's death is very obviously a parapolitical event. Right down to the story not making sense, the crime going unsolved and the media's aggressive black out of many facts. BUT that conference today was a major let down.

NO new info
NO evidence
NO sources
Just the same "trust me I know and I sound spookey" shit that works on Qtards.

Guy seemed to contradict himself at times, too. And the Rosenstein thing is, frankly, unbelievable. Rosenstein is a bureaucrat crook. The jackals/hitmen are a different type of deep state operative altogether, totally separate from Rosenstein. (As they would have to be. Damnit, how stupid are you faggots if you think a snivelling little faggot like Rosenstein has the authority to order hits or is brought in on them?)

In fact, the moment that Rosenstein's name got mentioned that's when I thought the whole thing is a ruse. Rosenstein is embattled as it is and is blatantly in violation of his responsibilities vis-a-vis Congressional oversight. Something like this is useful to him "oy vey I'm being personally attacked again, like I am personally attacked by Devin Nunes and now people are even personally attacking me saying I was involved in the murder of a DNC employee, oh woe is me, why do they persecute me so, don't they know about the 6 million?"

It's a big disappointment at best and an active attempt to distract you from reality at worst. Deal with it and move on.

Attached: SethRich_QRD.jpg (355x276, 35K)

They are already trying to cover it up

google.ca/amp/s/amp.thedailybeast.com/seth-rich-conspiracy-theorists-event-fizzles-spectacularly

true / partially true / don't know / larp / disinfo
unless they start producing hard evidence...

something to hide meme flag boy?

Seth will be avenged

Attached: 1515039640568.jpg (1200x792, 966K)

They’re right though. It did fizzle.

luke mentioned he had been threatened by them "dont you dare say anything"

>t. fizzling expert

Bump. I hope something comes from this.

It was that Burkman faggot that dropped the ball, if they had new info that was the time to drop it. There is no reason to withhold names.

wtf

Bump! Great breakdown.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x628, 106K)

No, Luke said he testified in front of the House Intel Committee already!

Luke took a Ploygraph based on another case testimony and was praised for the
Overwhelming high passing grades in all categories!

Attached: image.jpg (468x395, 82K)

Cant answer common sense questions?

You mean the Questions the Washington Post Flaming Faggot Reporter asked?

Thanks for Outing yourself Share Blue Faggot Jew!

Attached: image.jpg (658x367, 53K)

Hi There Jew scared little boy! You are
Gitmo bound soon!

Attached: image.jpg (632x1024, 133K)

COOL LARP

bump for great justice
youtube.com/channel/UCBIpN1cdt9MDoBFyPlwBtdA/videos

Found the new guy.

wow, a poster with critical thinking skills!

Attached: 00baby reaction.jpg (500x407, 114K)

bump

We found a leaked picture of the guy on the phone.

Attached: 1531247840705.jpg (316x300, 22K)

Fizzled is an understatement. Costcoanon sound like he had a touch pf schizophrenia

Not sure if anyone caught this earlier claims to be NYPD
>pic related

Attached: 8A64180A-B1DF-4010-978F-2ADD3AD84C6D.jpg (2732x1812, 1.81M)

Obviously you did not watch the press conference today antifag.

is it actually worth watching, or should i just chill until something better comes?